Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

snowy days

Monday, November 22, 2010

snowy days

Here's some (bad) outfit pictures taken this week:
winterrrr
snowy2
snowy
furvestt
Today was the opening of the christmas street, I took a couple pictures there:
joulukatu3
joulukatu2
joulukatu4
joulukatu1
(The answer posts are coming up this week, sorry it has taken a while, there has been a lot of answering to do! :-D)

144 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweetie post more often, please! ;)

November 22, 2010 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger M. said...

Winter. Wonderfully :)

November 22, 2010 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger Lucíe said...

Some great photos!

http://airfromthestreet.blogspot.com/

November 22, 2010 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger TresLunas said...

im totally in love with you!!!!!!so beauty in the pics...love them!!!! kisses from spain =)

November 22, 2010 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow, you are gorgeous, really! :)
I love those photos, well done ^_^
Amazing outfit..

http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

November 22, 2010 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!

NOOOO, its not bad!

YOU LOOK PERFECT!

and nice photos!

sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com

XOXO

November 22, 2010 at 1:05 AM  
Blogger Lillian said...

One of my favourite bloggers! Love your outfits and all the pics! You take the nicest pictures :) xx

November 22, 2010 at 1:07 AM  
Anonymous dj said...

i love your pics! <3
where you bought bag from first photo?

xo

November 22, 2010 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Aw these pictures are so christmassy I love it. Our lights haven't gone up yet in england and we haven't had snow yet either - boo. Love your fur stole too :) x

November 22, 2010 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger Świat Katarzyny said...

beatifull bag!

http://www.swiat-katarzyny.blogspot.com/

November 22, 2010 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Ihana asu jälleen kerran :)

November 22, 2010 at 1:29 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

looks amazing! I love christmas :)

November 22, 2010 at 1:29 AM  
Blogger Frida said...

Lovely outfit on a lovely girl. You make me miss Finland!

November 22, 2010 at 1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! I adore your style! =)


http://luluandthestyle.blogspot.com

November 22, 2010 at 1:52 AM  
Blogger maartysia said...

you're the prettiest blogger of the whole world!

November 22, 2010 at 2:00 AM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

I hate winter / love summer, but you make me want winter back. these are gorgeous photos :)

November 22, 2010 at 2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG..what pretty lights..

November 22, 2010 at 3:40 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

The snow looks absolutely beautiful.

November 22, 2010 at 4:02 AM  
Blogger Hippie Fruit said...

Ah! Scary... snowy!!! Love the ouftif! Stay warm! xx

November 22, 2010 at 5:11 AM  
Blogger CHANDLER ALEXIS said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 22, 2010 at 5:14 AM  
Blogger CHANDLER ALEXIS said...

You look amazing looove this outfit :)

cfashioncraze.blogspot.com

November 22, 2010 at 5:15 AM  
Blogger xoxo Mimi said...

They are not bad at all doll. They look really good and I love your little black jacket. The trim is FAB!! And the bag, well dont even get me started. Beautiful all together.

November 22, 2010 at 6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your outfit! And other pics are cool too :)

-Tanja
http://tanjasvita.blogspot.com

November 22, 2010 at 7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the second outfit :-D

November 22, 2010 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Paola said...

great pgotos as always, but especially great outfit!!;)

http://paolinasspace.blogspot.com/

November 22, 2010 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

amazing pictres! and great otfits! xx

November 22, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...winter:D
in Poland there isn't snow yet.
:*****
Are you prefer Emu or Ugg boots? (:

Marianna - you are perfect!!! <3

November 22, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Sebastian said...

lovely pics

cool style

:)

http://blog.sebastiankubatz.de

November 22, 2010 at 8:37 AM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

I always get so happy when you update. Love your outfit and your hair is amazing! Im going to town later today so I hope that we have some cute christmas stuff aswell :D

November 22, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Hanna said...

you are wearing amazing outfits and I can't believe there is already so much snow at your place!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

November 22, 2010 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Saskia said...

Looooooove the outfit in the 2nd and 3rd picture. You're so beautiful.
Lovely greetings from germany
http://seasonsfashion.blogspot.com/

November 22, 2010 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Lizette said...

What do mean (bad) outfit pics? These shots are great! I love that fur snood so much! And you should definitely take more shots of that Christmas street it looks wonderful! I wish it would snow here in Madrid..

Many Kisses!
Lizette

November 22, 2010 at 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the photos are pretty cool! Love your outfit and the christmas street photos!

November 22, 2010 at 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh, you have so much snow!!! :) can't wait for snowy weather in my country.

like your outfit a lot!!!

November 22, 2010 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger * said...

jeejee me nähtii sut siellä :-D sulla oli ihanat vaatteet :-)

November 22, 2010 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Mirka said...

Oooh, it looks great, the snow everywhere :) I'm wondering when it comes here this year (last year we had snow already in November)..

November 22, 2010 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Rigid Goddess said...

I love that last outfit picture :)
and it's snowing at your place, how seriously cool is that!! ? :D
xxx
love

http://rigidgoddess.blogspot.com/

November 22, 2010 at 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey marianna!

I know that you must be used to it, but isn´t it cold in those light jackets you´re wearing on these photos. There is snow outside!
I think I would look like an ice cube=)

kiss from germany!

November 22, 2010 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Anna Sorokina said...

Pictures are amazing. I like Chrismas street

November 22, 2010 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Ana said...

oooooooh,i like christmas♥

November 22, 2010 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger TheOtherSideofCool said...

you look gorgeous :) and all the lights look so pretty! x

November 22, 2010 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Almudena Marcos said...

Beautiful Pics!! I like so much Christmas and Snow..
xoxo

November 22, 2010 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger maryrose said...

iloveit !

www.maryyrose.blogspot.com

November 22, 2010 at 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marianna!
Could you please include our questions at formspring in your next answering post?
I´ve asked so many questions there...
Kiss

November 22, 2010 at 1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love xmas :)

November 22, 2010 at 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow so beautifull at night. I love Christmas so much <3

November 22, 2010 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Hi) ♥ You
monotonous pictures.
Very beautiful city:)

November 22, 2010 at 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are gorgeous! x

November 22, 2010 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger tarantulatrash said...

very cute :)

November 22, 2010 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Lola`s clothes said...

You look pretty!

Beautiful photos!
Kisses from Poland!

November 22, 2010 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger ooo said...

Wonderful pictures and lovely Outfit!! <3
http://olgi-angezogen.blogspot.com/

November 22, 2010 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what a beautiful pictures! i want christmas and snow in Poland ;))

November 22, 2010 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger natis-life-style.blogspot.com said...

i love winter and snow :) you look great :)

November 22, 2010 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

oooh I love the first outfit! It looks great:)

gooolden.blogspot.com

November 22, 2010 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

great pictures!

November 22, 2010 at 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful pics! :) now i feel so christmassy :D

November 22, 2010 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Susanne said...

eee, i wish snow was here as well <3

November 22, 2010 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger ZZ Tomczuk said...

lovely outfit! ;)

November 22, 2010 at 3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oot tajuttoman kaunis ja ihana ! ihana toi joulukatu :)

November 22, 2010 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

bad? - Great outfit photos!
I so love your style!- that boots, uggs, and more more things!
you are very nice with great style!
:)
from your photos- it looks like you have wonderful life :)

www.acupofblondelife.blogspot.com

November 22, 2010 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Karolina said...

omg! I love this street ;)

http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

November 22, 2010 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger ALEXA-ALEXANDRA said...

Omg Santaaa xD i so adore Christmas and snooow..ah i wish here was snowing..but it's not ;(

ps: adore the outfit,

xoxo

November 22, 2010 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Anja Piotrowska said...

love youu! great blog ;)

November 22, 2010 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger laboine said...

this christmas street look... gosh, wonderful! <3 last photo is my favourite ;)

I love your gloves and bag from second photo :33

November 22, 2010 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

This makes me so excited for Christmas :)

XoXO-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

November 22, 2010 at 4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so beauty ... :) If i were a boy i will fall in love with you :)

November 22, 2010 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Julia Hail-Ammonia said...

best girl *____*

November 22, 2010 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Arina Polevskaya said...

you`re so beautiful ;)

how can i find you in facebook, for example??))

November 22, 2010 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

amazing outfits ♥
would you like to do a video or somethink like this ?
xoxo

November 22, 2010 at 5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love this outfit with a leather overknee boots :D
I hope you will be posting more often ;)) love your blog!
Kisses from Poland ;)

November 22, 2010 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Lenu said...

I love your outfit. You look really beautiful and it is nice to see some winter pictures. It makes me want to be Christmas even more.

http://lenuadoresit.blogspot.com/

November 22, 2010 at 5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it real fur? Invite to me.

November 22, 2010 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

http://valliantwonder.blogspot.com/

would you please look at my blog ?

November 22, 2010 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger maDame said...

I like the outfits, and they aren't bad! They are really sweet and cozy!! like your blog so much. So I posted the link to your blog on my blog.

http://artfashionfate.blogspot.com

November 22, 2010 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger XandA said...

beautiful .. and your gloves,boots and bag are amazing :)
can't wait your new post,xo :)

November 22, 2010 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger Oli said...

so beautiful! :)

November 22, 2010 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

You look gorgeous again!!
great looks :)
xoxo irene

www.myfashionfindings.com

November 22, 2010 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger The Accidental Nerd said...

I love the fur. And your hair always looks perfect.

http://accidentalnerd.blogspot.com/
http://accidentalnerd.blogspot.com/

November 22, 2010 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

hey! i live like 200 metres from where u r in this picture! :)

November 22, 2010 at 6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I envy your beauty and your life must be great so do not waste what you have ! <3

November 22, 2010 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger DIDI and NATIE said...

i love Christmas time! and your outfit is amazing!

November 22, 2010 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger WE INSPIRE US said...

tosi kiva asu =)

November 22, 2010 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Ife said...

I love the photos !!
they are beautiful. It must be soo cold where you are !!

http://livinginwonderlandx.blogspot.com/

November 22, 2010 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Nicol said...

you´re so lovely:) I love your blog:)

nice photos!

November 22, 2010 at 7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel that winter is coming soon;-) But today I think it's not badly at all!

November 22, 2010 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Oi voi. Jokajouluinen Stockan ikkuna! Pitääki mennä kattomahan sitä taas :)
Oot huisin söpö näissä kuvissa :>

November 22, 2010 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger ver.lie.bte said...

Nice Pictures =)
It won´t be long until Christmas,
i´m looking forward even now=)

xoxo

http://ver-lieb-te.blogspot.com/

November 22, 2010 at 8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna snow in Poland! actually here the weather is massacre. rain, rain & rain. you're always beautiful, girl! :)


ps. i wanna christmas now, haha ;-D

November 22, 2010 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger Nora said...

ooiii ihana! (:

November 22, 2010 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger kylie said...

so much snow - beautiful!

November 22, 2010 at 9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

would love to know from where you got your lovely bag!
it looks awesome :)

November 22, 2010 at 10:15 PM  
Anonymous Mariana G. said...

Oh, your x-mas pics are adorable!

November 22, 2010 at 10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really happy that you write new post! You're amazing!

November 22, 2010 at 10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful, the outfits are beautiful and you are probably the most beautiful girl i've ever seen =)
Greetz from Germany (hoping to get snow this week, too =))

November 22, 2010 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger CandyGirllNM said...

So beautiful pictures *.*

Kiss
http://girls-and-life.blogspot.com

November 22, 2010 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger Veronika said...

not bad, very good ones!

November 22, 2010 at 11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you too pretty for words! you always have the best clothing too, i have currently been obsessed with your posts. everything is just so pretty!

November 23, 2010 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Simona Moon said...

I hope it will snow more!
love, Simona!
http://simonaion.blogspot.com/

November 23, 2010 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger Conchi said...

i love the place where you live :) i'm from seville and we have no snow here :( your outfit is always so pretty :)

November 23, 2010 at 1:58 AM  
Blogger yvo said...

post more often! :)

November 23, 2010 at 4:58 AM  
Blogger missderma said...

What camera do you use? It's amazing

November 23, 2010 at 6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you post a picture of your winter coat, and hat, like the picture of your whole outfit from the first photo, i'm very curious haha!

November 23, 2010 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Sandra Leiva said...

Love your bag, beautiful pics <3

November 23, 2010 at 3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great photos)) I like Helsinki, I was in Helsinki last winter and it was cool)))
Give more photos)))) I really like see your photos!!

ps. sorry for my Enlish)

November 23, 2010 at 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, i loveee your outfits & your blog. you could try to post regularly though. where did you buy those awesome overknee boots ? (:
xoxo

November 23, 2010 at 6:06 PM  
Anonymous iida said...

heii, ihanat noi mustat saappaat! siis nuo polvipituiset. mistä tuollaiset oot napannut?:)

oot aivan liian kaunis!:)

November 23, 2010 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Mia-Maria said...

hyrr eiks sulle tuu kylmä kun sulla on vaan nahkatakki?

November 23, 2010 at 8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog !
I love You ♥
You are my inspiration !
Thank you, there are some people in the world like you!
Greetings from Polish Marianna. :*

http://olixx.blogspot.com/ :*

November 23, 2010 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger CaliforniaCandy said...

Gorgeous coat, it's perfect for the weather!

November 23, 2010 at 8:43 PM  
Anonymous sannaass said...

olet kyllä todella upean näkönen! ajattelin että voisitko joskus tehdä postauksen hiuksistasi vaikka video tai sitte kuvilla että mitä teet niille joka päivä :):)

November 23, 2010 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

I just love the snow, it´s now so light and bright and it´s great that the snow stays!
And I like your outfit a lot!

November 23, 2010 at 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I♥U !!!! pleas more posts:)

November 23, 2010 at 10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, I still have a question! Do you go to university? what do you study? do you like it?

November 23, 2010 at 11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what camera do you use?(:

November 23, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
Anonymous Steph said...

Hey I just came across a girl on twitter who is using your picture and pretending it's her. Quite weird, here's the link. Thought you'd like to know!!

http://twitter.com/#!/ItsLinda_

November 24, 2010 at 1:09 AM  
Blogger Emi Marie said...

i love your style!!

xoxo emimarie
http://westerngyaru.blogspot.com/

November 24, 2010 at 5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty pretty pretty :) x

November 24, 2010 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger kasiaroni said...

when i look at you i think " wow i really like snow and winter" hahah :) to understand it you have to know that i hate it!!! :)greetings from Poland

November 24, 2010 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa snow !!!!!!!!!! brrrrry :D

very nice style :) :*

November 24, 2010 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger MARTA said...

I just met your blog and I love it...you've got great style!

November 24, 2010 at 5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do you add sth so rarely? I cant wait! :(

November 24, 2010 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

I click on your blog almost non stop & I just can't wait for next post! You're my inspiration, thanks for this!:):*):*

November 24, 2010 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

PS. It's snowing in Poland, first time in this season =D

November 24, 2010 at 7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my country the winter is cold and I must wear a lot of clothes. I notice that you don't have to do it.

November 24, 2010 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Clara & Mar said...

awwwwww streets in christmas are really nice, aren't they?

November 24, 2010 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Uleczka said...

Beautiful Photos. :)
our bag is gorgeous. ;) i love it. <3

November 24, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you buy these gloves from the first picture?:) its pretty:)

November 25, 2010 at 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos!! :)))

Could you describe how your day looks like step by step?
please, please, please.

I dream about it to know ya :D
I'm probably crazy :P

November 25, 2010 at 2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, miten tarkenet noin vähillä vaatteilla? Ulkonahan on vaikka kuinka paljon pakkasta!

November 25, 2010 at 6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mistä tuo ekojen kuvien musta laukku on ja paljon hintaa? haluan samanlaisen!

November 25, 2010 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Nika said...

nice.)

November 25, 2010 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger *Peonies and lilies* said...

Love the outfit, you look so cosy yet super stylish x

November 26, 2010 at 3:02 AM  
Blogger Aïcha said...

You look very nice and I would like to be friend with you :) !

November 26, 2010 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger aleXandra said...

nice photos ;) You are very beautiful girl.

invite to my blog

http://karmellove.blogspot.com/

xoxo

November 26, 2010 at 8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get those gloves/mittens? so cute :) Love your blog too! I always check it for updates, since I love your style. :)

November 27, 2010 at 3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very beauty photoes and looks...

have i got a chance tp be sp popular like u?

http://akeliana.blogspot.com/

November 27, 2010 at 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LIKE YOU AND YOU STYLE !!


greetings from POLAND !<3

I invite you to Polish. :*

http://olixx.blogspot.com

November 27, 2010 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger bodyofwater said...

mmm, great!

November 29, 2010 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

amazig outfit :)

November 30, 2010 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger lisa said...

I like it!

http://modemeer.blogspot.com

December 1, 2010 at 8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei ihan toi sun karva-juttu tossa kaulassa :) mistä toi on jaa mitä makso =?

December 3, 2010 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

you look gorgeous again!

December 4, 2010 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

You're beautiful !

December 27, 2010 at 2:38 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Love all your outfits! Where is the bag in the second set of photos from? I lovelovelove it! Do you have a link or a name?

June 29, 2011 at 2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home