Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

I miss...

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I miss...

nyc8
The fluttery feeling in my stomach when I look down from Empire State Building

nyc6
Tweeting from Starbucks

ny_1
...and my every day breakfasts there

nyc3
Walking down the luxurious streets on Upper East Side and choosing which one would be my future apartment

nyc4
(^If you who live here are reading this, can I move in with you?)

nyc10
Staring at those city lights shining in the dark out of my hotel room window

koru
This beautiful necklace I got as a present, designed by Cornelia Webb.
It reminds me of one dreamlike sight: a butterfly flying towards me on Broadway. A butterfly among yellow cabs and rushing people. I wondered if it was as overwhelmed by the traffic as I at first was.

koru2

147 Comments:

Blogger N said...

Wonderful!
Looks like Carrie Bradshaw's living there.

July 13, 2011 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Ypu are soo nice!!!

I love your style:)

please see my blog:)

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

:)

July 13, 2011 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Zuzanna said...

beautiful photo, invite me : http://pejzaz-z-czerwonymi-drzewami.blogspot.com/

: *

July 13, 2011 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

wow. I sooooo agree with you. I miss exactly the same things. starbucks and those houses and the view from the top ...awwww :(

July 13, 2011 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger majau said...

Amazzzzzzzzzzzzing.

July 13, 2011 at 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tuo koru on niin ihana!

http://slaveofthefashion.blogspot.com

July 13, 2011 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing !

July 13, 2011 at 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you show your purchases from nyc ? ;)

July 13, 2011 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Katariina said...

ihania kuvia! :)

July 13, 2011 at 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Macy said...

omgs, shuch a beautiful pictures <3
you are such a lucky girl (:

xoxo,
Macy

July 13, 2011 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

these pictures are incredible. i'm so jealous of your trip to new york.x

July 13, 2011 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Una B. said...

aww
how cute

July 13, 2011 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 13, 2011 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

oi, kun ihania kuvia!

July 13, 2011 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

when I look at your pics, I can't wait for my trip to New York next summer <3
as awlays you look amazing and so fresh.
xoxo.

July 13, 2011 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Bea S. said...

What a beautiful photos!! *_*
oh myyyyy! Upper East Side :_
love your blog :)

xx

July 13, 2011 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Jéssica e Ana Paula said...

i wanna go to nyc so bad!! beautiful necklace!
xxx

http://chequematte.blogspot.com/


jess

July 13, 2011 at 6:39 PM  
Anonymous s said...

looooooooooove these pics ;))



Vote Style: MIROSLAVA DUMA http://magmoiselle.fr

July 13, 2011 at 6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihania kuvia! Kyllä mäkin tuonne kaipaisin :D

July 13, 2011 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

wonderful pictures and an amazing necklace!

July 13, 2011 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Monarinka said...

och upper <3 i love gossip girl, and I dream to go to NY! maybe someday :)
Kisses form Poland!

July 13, 2011 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Love this whole post!! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

July 13, 2011 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Martina said...

amazing. i looove NY. and nice necklace:))

http://myamericandr3am.blogspot.com/

July 13, 2011 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger KKATWALK said...

great pics :-)

July 13, 2011 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Minka said...

i usually dont leave a comment since you get so many already, but i gotta say i loved this posting ! the pictures are just amazing, you made me want to go to NY too !

July 13, 2011 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Sanjella said...

What a wonderful post. I wanna go there too, some day.

July 13, 2011 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Ninni said...

Sun hiukset on ihan gorgeous *___* Ja joo, mites noi asunnot. Ihan ok...

July 13, 2011 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Lou said...

Love the photo of you tweeting. You are so pretty.

http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

July 13, 2011 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Beautiful pictures! I want to visit New York again too. Love your hat!

http://shannonsometimes.blogspot.com/

July 13, 2011 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Byhyyy, mäkin ikävöin NYkiä! :-(

July 13, 2011 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I Love NY, i'm so impatient to go there in November !!! Your photos are amazing !!

When you will live in Upper east side will invite me? lol

July 13, 2011 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Noora said...

Ihania kuvia! Ois kyllä niin unelma päästä nyciin :)

July 13, 2011 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger maria said...

that looks sooo great:)

July 13, 2011 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Tamuna said...

So sentimental. Lovely post!

A Journey to Style

July 13, 2011 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger TrendRebajas said...

oh yeah!!! NY is just love, fashion & perfect!!!

kisses from GErmany

http://trendrebajas.blogspot.com/

Faby

July 13, 2011 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger SLF said...

wow.

July 13, 2011 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

Your necklace is so beautiful!

July 13, 2011 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger Legolas said...

ahh, that necklace is to die for :P

July 13, 2011 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

It looks so beautiful! I have to at least visit NYC... or move there, I woudnt mind :D

July 13, 2011 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

NYC is my dream! I like your photos. :)

I will be glad to see you here:
http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/

July 13, 2011 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Bee29 said...

NYC is a place like no other. I've been living in Manhattan, actually on upper east for over 3 years and the city never ceases to amaze me. Each part is so different from another,Soho, UES, E and W.Village, Chelsea... it's like they are little cities within. If you have a chance to move here, you definitely should take opportunity, you will absolutely love living in NYC.

July 13, 2011 at 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Mónica C. Welton said...

I love the acorn.
Love,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

July 13, 2011 at 8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kuinka kallista starbucksissa on? onko ne samaa hintaluokkaa mitä suomessa saatavat starbucksjuomat on halvempia/kalliimpia?

July 13, 2011 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger katerinza said...

amazing,love you :D

July 13, 2011 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger Десислава Валентинова said...

So beautiful pictures!! I am sure that you had a great time there. I also want to go to NYC someday. :))

Desislava
http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

July 13, 2011 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Gitta said...

Beautiful necklace!
So jealous. I dreamed my whole life about visiting New York. I guess, I would even live there if I could. But since now nothing like that happend..

xxx,
Gitta

July 13, 2011 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I so know how you feel. :(

July 13, 2011 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger leyla said...

do u know how much i love ur blog?
I REALLY DO!!!!!!!!!!

http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

July 13, 2011 at 8:34 PM  
Anonymous Eva said...

GREAT! Oh I'm dying to go to NY! But with who were you there?

July 13, 2011 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

Wow, that necklace is truly beautiful.
If you can't find a room mate for one of those lovely homes, I'd totally move in with you! :)

M.

July 13, 2011 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger Sharlxo said...

this is such a sweet post :)
and omg your necklace is just so sweet!! jealous!

sharlxo.blogspot.com

July 13, 2011 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Carlota | Carlotaslittleblog said...

Such a great post!! I love your necklace :)
xx

July 13, 2011 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger pocahontas said...

You've amazing hair

July 13, 2011 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

Beautiful photos♥ Oh girl, you're so pretty. I love your style! You're my "fashion blogger - idol"

July 13, 2011 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I love your style, you are absolutely adorable!!

I love reading about travels!

xo
-Ashley

Check out my blogg, its still a work in progress =]

http://mendesashley.blogspot.com/

July 13, 2011 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger t said...

AMAZING. I really want to visit New York.

July 13, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

definitely captures the new york vibe. i love it. i'd have to say i'd miss it too if i left.
xx, http://wordbyjessie.com/

July 13, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger dorqu said...

great pictures;]

July 13, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Elena Martínez Bengoechea said...

ooooooooooooh you´re so sweet :)

check out my blog :

www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com

July 13, 2011 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Teresa Starling said...

nice live ♥ nice foto ♥


http://teresastarling.blogspot.com/

July 13, 2011 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger j. said...

you are so beautiful!
love your pictures :)
xo

July 13, 2011 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Krissy ~ style san san said...

aww i like the little sort of synopsis to the photos!
the necklace is too cute!
Krissy xoxo

www.swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com

July 13, 2011 at 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog! It looks like you had a great time in NYC. It would be great if you would do a post on your purchases, I would love to see what you got?

July 13, 2011 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Prints And Roses said...

Such a lovely post and great photos!

http://i-shopped-till-i-dropped.blogspot.com/

July 13, 2011 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Josefína said...

I want to see NYC city, please!!!
and you are probably the sweetest blogger! =)♥

July 13, 2011 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I want to go to NYC so bad! It's on my list of places to go soon! Your pictures just make me want to go more!

xO Kristen
http://thereviewstudio.blogspot.com

July 13, 2011 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Ballerina'sBun said...

Wow ! You look so pretty with your straw hat. It's so amusing that I have the same everyday breakfast as you 8cinnamon buns and a chai latté). AWESOME ! And your Cornelia Webb necklace is amazing. I think i will buy such a necklace soon. Please visit my blog :)
kind regards nadine from ballerinasbun.blogspot.com

July 13, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful photos!

July 13, 2011 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, these pictures look amazing and you look gorgeous in your little draw hat! :) Also, I think I need that necklace in my life! What a pretty little thing!

Gem x
www.twinklebug.com

July 13, 2011 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger J's said...

beautiful pics !

July 13, 2011 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Sophia said...

wonderful pictures <3

July 13, 2011 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger I love my old Levi's said...

Amazing pictures , lovely necklace.

http://ilovemyoldlevis.blogspot.com/

July 13, 2011 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger luthienn said...

your style is amazing. And I think everyone would choose NYC as they favourite place to live.. :)

July 13, 2011 at 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that must be a special trip to you in new york when everything was for free... :) i should be a blogger..

July 13, 2011 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger SILVIA - thefrontrow said...

special city!
my posts this week are from my recent New York trip! glance it if you want :)
xx

July 13, 2011 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Sofia said...

Gosh I love New York. And I so remember the feeling at the top of the Empire State Building. I must go back!

Lots of Love,
Sofia x

July 13, 2011 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger smilee said...

I just love your style, and i would really love if you posted what you bought in N.Y (I guess u bought something, I meen its New York we talk about ((-:

July 13, 2011 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger laBarbara said...

I'm jealous! it looks amazing!

July 13, 2011 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Shell :) said...

New york its so beautiful..
i love yuur style...

please check out my blog.. i just started and i want new ideas...
http://loveforyuu.blogspot.com/

July 13, 2011 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger nakedqueen said...

lovely photos

beautiful necklace..
love this blog!

July 13, 2011 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Inês Brito said...

new york is amazing!

July 13, 2011 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger closetdream said...

Wonderful!
I love starbucks♥
http://closetdream.blogspot.com/
Where are you from, please? ;)

July 13, 2011 at 11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so pretty))

July 13, 2011 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Merve said...

Oh love the necklace!

July 13, 2011 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger EESI said...

Sun blogi on ihan älyttömän ihana! Vaikka oot mua paljon vanhempi, niin silti tää on ihan mun lemppari blogi & melkeimpä voisin pitää sua ihan mun idolinakin, heh. Oot niin kaunis ja sulla on ihan älyttömän kiva tyyli. :-)

July 13, 2011 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger devorelebeaumonstre. said...

gorgeous photos. x

July 13, 2011 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger kata said...

Nyt mullekkin tuli ikävä nykiin kun olin siellä just touko-kesäkuun vaihteessa :)

July 13, 2011 at 11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

voisitko ees yhen kommentin tänne laittaa aina jos vastaat tiivistetysti johonki kysymykseen? oikeesti rasittavaa ku suhun ei saa yhteyttä millään! jooooooookooooo :)

July 13, 2011 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely pictures! I guess you love NY :)

July 14, 2011 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger gelechka said...

nice pics :) u look great!

http://gelchik-perchik.blogspot.com/

July 14, 2011 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger Marlena said...

wonderful pics! ;)

July 14, 2011 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

beautiful necklace :D

July 14, 2011 at 1:08 AM  
Blogger Michalina Cmoch said...

Omgashhhh!! I wish I could live in NYC!!! Love your photos from journeys :) visit my blog if u want: htpp://ordinaryqirl.blogspot.com :) xoxo

July 14, 2011 at 1:12 AM  
Blogger ♥B said...

You're so poetic! Love it :)

With Love From Michigan

July 14, 2011 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger Camila. said...

AMAZING!!!! :D

July 14, 2011 at 2:29 AM  
Blogger Temporary:Secretary said...

stunning pictures! x

July 14, 2011 at 3:24 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Rondo said...

Ohh beautiful necklace. Looks like you had a great trip! And the maxi skirt looks good on you.

July 14, 2011 at 3:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it!!!!
i love your blog!!!!
xox0

July 14, 2011 at 4:00 AM  
Anonymous Claire M. said...

I love Starbucks too!!!

July 14, 2011 at 5:05 AM  
Blogger karoliina said...

Ihana postaus! Kauniita kuvia ja tuo koru on tosi nätti =)

July 14, 2011 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

It's an amazing city. I am very lucky myself to be able to visit often (having a boyfriend with an apartment there helps!). Hopefully you can go back soon!

July 14, 2011 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger marcela said...

necklace is amazing
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

July 14, 2011 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Such beautiful photos!
XOXO

July 14, 2011 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Martina said...

Soooo lovely pics

July 14, 2011 at 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This city miss me to ! It's a wonderful city ! And it's perfect for shopping Ralph Lauren Tommy hilfiger, Marc jacob's .... Lovely !

July 14, 2011 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Egle said...

lovely pictures, i really like your blogging-style.
your eyelashed look amazing, what mascara do you use?

July 14, 2011 at 12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all of thes epictures are stunning! i'd love to go to nyc - one day! :) xoxo

July 14, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Kaisa said...

oi ihanaa, oon lauantain menos kolmeks viikoks nykiin ja en voi muuta odottaa, ku unelma kaupunkia !! <3

July 14, 2011 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Ceyda said...

wonderful :)

July 14, 2011 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Kathi said...

Ohh it looks so great *_*
And I think you've taken a photo of my future apartment ;)

xx Kathi

July 14, 2011 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger charmant said...

I've never been in New York, but I really want someday go there.

July 14, 2011 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Katrin said...

this is a beautiful post! i totally agree with you and i miss new york too :(

kisses from germany!
Katrin
Vintage & Vanilla, Darling!

July 14, 2011 at 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New York looks amazing. I've never been there but I'd love to go there on Christmas :)
And your breakfast looks delicious :D

http://missemilyblog.blogspot.com/

July 14, 2011 at 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your style, you're beautiful Marianna

July 14, 2011 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Aleksandra Orin said...

wow. amazing photos. I want be there right now!

July 14, 2011 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger patrycja said...

great!

the jewellery is so beautiful!

you took amazing pictures in NYC:)

you look like the one of the sex and the city girls :D

July 14, 2011 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Giulia said...

I have no words!
I can only say: WOW!!!

Kisses
from Milan
Giulia
www.thesmileybow.blogspot.com

July 14, 2011 at 5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing pictures ♥
and you're so pretty :)

come see mine :)
http://aleksanndrann.blogspot.com

July 14, 2011 at 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

moving to nyc in septmeber for 6 or maybe 12 months! :)
so move with me ! ;DD

July 14, 2011 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Frank Vinyl said...

girl you have such pretty hair! loving it and your photos
francesca
http://www.frankvinyl.com

July 14, 2011 at 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hei, en haluis pahalla sanoo, mut sun blogis on ollu kauan mun lemppari(tia ainaki yks niistä) mut kokoajan mun kiinnostus vaan hupenee entisestään, kun et enää kirjota lähes yhtään suomea:( nytkin ainakin kaksi(?) postausta peräkkäin pelkkää englantia. itekkin kyyllä sitä ymmärrän, mutta on kauheen hidasta lukea ja samalla miettiä mitä se on suomeks.. voisitko PLIIS kirjottaa suomekskin? :)

July 14, 2011 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Gah, I would love to visit New York someday. That necklace is absolutely gorgeous!!

struckbywonder.blogspot.com

July 14, 2011 at 9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miks pidät sun hiuksia samal tavalla joka päivä?:D

July 14, 2011 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger ZuckerKleidchen said...

i love this post! i can more than unterstand your melancolic view! <3

July 14, 2011 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

wonderful bracelet, I wish I was in NYC as well :)

July 14, 2011 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger pantera said...

I'm really jealous about ur trip to NY - it is my dream:) I check your blog (not everything yet)- ur person with awesome sense of style. Please check my blog:) Hope i can hear some advice from you because i'm just starting i need any suggestions!
Kisses
http://pannaleopardowa.blogspot.com/

July 14, 2011 at 11:06 PM  
Anonymous Alexa said...

beautiful pictures

July 14, 2011 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

Awesome photos! Super cute necklace! Now I want some Starbucks :)

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

July 14, 2011 at 11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic post! Mmmmm...love cinnamon buns <3 I can't wait to see all of the details of your and your friends project! :D

You're incredible, I saw your statement on youtube and I must say you have a strong voice ! :) I always thought you have a tranquil, honeyed voice, and whoooaw! You sounded very serious :)

Kisses to you ! :*:*

Lucy

July 14, 2011 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger leyla said...

looooooooooooooove!!!!!

feel free to follow me(new):
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

feel free to follow me(new):
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

feel free to follow me(new):
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

July 15, 2011 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Mela said...

You have done really amazing pics!! I like them...:)
Mela xx

http://melamusings.blogspot.com/

July 15, 2011 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

That necklace is stunning!
x

July 15, 2011 at 1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna more photos and posts on your blog! You are so cute, girl! :)
Hugs!

Patrycja,
www.window-on-the-fashion.blogspot.com

July 15, 2011 at 2:03 AM  
Anonymous Leighton said...

Will you live there in the future or in your hometown Finland? I'm just wondering, pls answer me, if u reading this, because it looks like, that you don't read your fans comments:))x and yeaah you're awesome, it's my number 1 blogg <3

July 15, 2011 at 2:16 AM  
Blogger Msz Jelenaaa said...

you are absolutely gorgeous! New follower :)

July 15, 2011 at 4:39 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

nice pictures! i followed! id love if you would also check out my blog!

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

July 15, 2011 at 7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tiiätkö muuten mikä paikka toi on missä on tuo upea kerrostalo, viidennessä kuvassa? Ah, ois mahtavaa asua siellä! Mä haluan New Yorkiin niin paljon! Oot tosi onnekas kun sulle tapahtuu noin ihania asioita. :)

July 15, 2011 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Caz said...

Gorgeous photos as always! I wish Starbucks was closer to home haha x

July 15, 2011 at 7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you do a make-up post some day? (: I love your blog!
xoxo

July 15, 2011 at 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What setting do you use for your nikon? your pictures are beautiful!

July 16, 2011 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger katuuush said...

Your photos are so beautiful!

http://mardemi-katuuush.blogspot.com/

July 17, 2011 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger samecookiesdifferent said...

amazing :D love your blog
xx the cookies
share the feeling
visit dear <3

July 17, 2011 at 3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnifique ♥

July 17, 2011 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Juuli said...

MÄ OLEN VAAN NIIN KATEELLINEN!

sä olet niin älyttömän kaunis ja nää kuvat..<3 huhhuh, nyt kyllä pitää löytää töitä että pääsen mäkin matkustelemaan!

July 22, 2011 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger maxi chrobok said...

i love the photos <33

August 3, 2011 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger maxi chrobok said...

i love the photos <33

August 3, 2011 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Melina said...

Wonderful <33

August 13, 2011 at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home