Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

today...

Monday, June 13, 2011

today...

..I ate ice cream, wore my floral jumpsuit, sat on a terrace cafe, and basically spent the whole day outside with my friend enjoying this hot weather. The weather forecast said it'll get colder now and rain almost everyday this week, boohoo!

Tänään tuli vietettyä koko päivä ulkona kaverin kanssa auringosta nauttien: istuskeltiin Mattolaiturilla kokiksilla, suunniteltiin kesää, syötiin jätskiä, kierreltiin vaan ympäri Helsinkiä. Ensi viikoksi onkin sitten luvattu sateita melkein joka päivälle ja viileempää ilmaa, buu! Pitää yrittää tän viikonlopun hellemuistojen avulla jaksaa odottaa taas niitä seuraavia..
floraljumpsuit
floraljumpsuit2
helsinki
dsc_203

206 Comments:

1 – 200 of 206 Newer› Newest»
Blogger IVOMITTRIANGLES said...

i LOVE your outfit!

http://i-vomit-triangles.blogspot.com/

June 13, 2011 at 2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice outfit. i love it :)



greetz :)



http://chiq21.blogspot.com

June 13, 2011 at 2:18 AM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Ihana asu!!
:)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

June 13, 2011 at 2:21 AM  
Blogger palcia said...

Cute jumpsuit:) And you're sooooo beautiful... xoxo

June 13, 2011 at 2:24 AM  
Blogger Anna Grostina said...

you look amazing and so do the photos! :)

June 13, 2011 at 2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you all! You looked so cute today, really! Big hugs!

www.window-on-the-fashion.blogspot.com

June 13, 2011 at 2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the outfit. xx

June 13, 2011 at 2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u look awesome!!
have the same jumpsuit))love it!

June 13, 2011 at 2:30 AM  
Blogger Rocío said...

I love your jumpsuit!!!! :)

xx

http://rainofdew.blogspot.com

June 13, 2011 at 2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww i love this dress<3 beautiful look:)
http://neiti-ithilienn.blogspot.com/

June 13, 2011 at 2:38 AM  
Blogger NLR said...

I love your outfit!
That playsuit is adorable :-)
Where's it from?

xx

June 13, 2011 at 2:40 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Very pretty jumpsuit!!!

-Cris xoxo

http://www.bisouonline.com

June 13, 2011 at 2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great outfit ♥

June 13, 2011 at 2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - your hair is even more beautiful than i thought...and you're just gorgeous :) greetz from germany

June 13, 2011 at 2:56 AM  
Blogger Milja said...

Suloinen tyty <3

June 13, 2011 at 3:01 AM  
Blogger Legolas said...

love your hair and your outfit!

June 13, 2011 at 3:05 AM  
Blogger Misty ✿ said...

Love the outfit <3

June 13, 2011 at 3:07 AM  
Blogger Elena Martínez Bengoechea said...

really nice :) I love it!

Elena from www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com

June 13, 2011 at 3:18 AM  
Blogger Gypsy Gardens said...

such a simple outfit but you look so perfect and pretty :) xx


http://gypsygardens.blogspot.com

June 13, 2011 at 3:22 AM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

Love your jumpsuit!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

xoxo

June 13, 2011 at 3:24 AM  
Blogger Alana Barreto said...

amo seu macacão floral, tão delicado!

www.alanabarreto.blogspot.com

June 13, 2011 at 4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow where is the jumpsuit from, it's so adorable! I always love your post so much, beautiful and colorful yet simple, it just breathes summer and you're very very pretty.

June 13, 2011 at 4:22 AM  
Blogger Polina said...

funny jumpsuit!

xox, Polly
follow me)

June 13, 2011 at 4:35 AM  
Blogger Miss Vodka said...

Nice outfit. I wish it was warm where I live!!

June 13, 2011 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger Fashion Gossip said...

Great pics dear!! You look SO cute in this!!!
Xoxo, K.

June 13, 2011 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger yvo said...

u look totally awesome

June 13, 2011 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger ▲Tyna said...

It souns amazing! and you look totally fantastic. the 3rd photo is totally amazing..I wanna be there <3

June 13, 2011 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Ejbii said...

Great jumpsuit ;) your hair is always look amazing.! <3

June 13, 2011 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Brittany Messner said...

Mmm sounds like a lovely day! What kind of ice cream?? xx -b.

June 13, 2011 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger FashionHippieLoves said...

you look amazing!!

X

June 13, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Satu said...

IHANA jumpsuit! Ja sun jalat!

June 13, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

LOVE the floral jumpsuit! so perfect for summer =)

June 13, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, I'm from Poland i I really, really like you and your blog!

June 13, 2011 at 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look wonderful tonight... absolutely amazing!

What hairproducts are you using?

Hope you can visit me:
http://onemilliondots.blogspot.com/

June 13, 2011 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ootsä ikinä värjänny hiuksia? =) Noi on nii kivan väriset!

June 13, 2011 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Lovely dress ;)

June 13, 2011 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your jumper! So pretty :)

xo Teresa
www.teresalifeandstyle.blogspot.com
Check out my giveaway - visit my blog to enter!

June 13, 2011 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous!
like that outfit very much.

a-secret.de.vu

June 13, 2011 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger The Girls Area said...

This jumpsuit is very cool :)
And you are beautiful as always !

http://thegirlsarea.blogspot.com/

June 13, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Anna-Alina said...

beautiful dress)i like your blog)
=3
http://alinochkablog.blogspot.com/

June 13, 2011 at 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo toi jumpsuit on tosi soma :D <3

June 13, 2011 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Kirti said...

Where you bought your sunglasses ? (:

June 13, 2011 at 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely jumpsuit, great outfit and I love your hair! (---:

June 13, 2011 at 10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous! :) Your hair, jumpsuit, shoes - perfectly suited.
Thanks for writing more often - I'm so happy, when I'm opening your site and see new post :D

Have a nice Monday! :) I'm going to pass my last exams, brrr...

Lucy

June 13, 2011 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Carlota | Carlotaslittleblog said...

You look super beautiful!! I love the jumpsuit in combination with the shoes! Looks like you had a lovely day!
xx

June 13, 2011 at 10:22 AM  
Anonymous s said...

So lovely... ;D
very nice pics ;D

<3

STREET STYLE: The Blonde Salad @ Paris
http://magmoiselle.fr

June 13, 2011 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Romane said...

Your pics are amazing !
I love your outfit and your blog :)

June 13, 2011 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger xyxyc said...

I love your Hair.
Nice Outfit ;)

xoxo ♥

June 13, 2011 at 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look beautiful in these pictures :)

June 13, 2011 at 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh the jumpsuit looks nice on u :)

Laura,
http://laurawho0.blogspot.com/

June 13, 2011 at 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ois kiva jos vastaisit ihmisten kommentteihin niinkuin muissa blogeissa kirjoittajat pyrkivät tekemään. Ymmärrän että varmaan haastavaa kun niin paljon kommentteja, mutta oisi kiva jos pystyisit edes osaan.

Kiva asu! (:

June 13, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Gavina said...

gorgeous playsuit! lovely view too.

gvadlln.blogspot.com

June 13, 2011 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger J's said...

great dress !

June 13, 2011 at 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Flora said...

I love this outfit ! And your hair are amazing !
Flora.

June 13, 2011 at 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you buy these glasses? :)

June 13, 2011 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

i like your jumpsuit - gorgeous print!
xoxo

http://wavessayhello.blogspot.com/

June 13, 2011 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Romy ♥ said...

lovely! i love your style! xo

June 13, 2011 at 11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihanii kuvii (:

June 13, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger xxx said...

I love the jumpsuit :)

June 13, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look different when you don't wear only black!!

Kisses, Bloggy Betty♥♥♥

June 13, 2011 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Emmi said...

beautiful pictures! you look great!where is your jumpsuit from?

June 13, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look amazing!

June 13, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not fan of your jumpsuit, but still love you;-)
You know, I'm wondering how such a great girl is still alone and how you feel about it. Of course I don't expect the answer, that's not the best place for it...

June 13, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Valentina Tassone said...

I really love this outfit and every single photos in this post!

http://www.onlyshoppingblog.com/

June 13, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Corinna said...

you just have to enjoy the sunshine as long as it's there! very cute jumpsuit!

http://cocofashionsmitten.blogspot.com/

June 13, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Ceyda said...

I LOVE OUTFIT

June 13, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Karoliina said...

ihana jumpsuit !:--)

June 13, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger eléna said...

very sweet photographs:)!!! I really like ur jumpsuit, looks so summerly. And the nail polish rocks
x
camouflÄsh

June 13, 2011 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Anné said...

Tosi kivat kengät!

June 13, 2011 at 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

Aww love your outfit, and your hair is so long now :D

June 13, 2011 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Cute!

June 13, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

A PERFECT day & photos! You look FABULOUS in that floral jumpsuit :)

xoxo
http://mundodealicia.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-perfect-dress.html

June 13, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

wonderful overal..and you too :))

June 13, 2011 at 12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely post! i adore your jumpsuit:)
Love Giovi♥

June 13, 2011 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

love love love the playsuit :D :D

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.

June 13, 2011 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Joana said...

I love this jumpsuit & the shoes (:
I am very in love with your outfit.
(:

June 13, 2011 at 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 weeks ago I saw these shoes on Zara Store. I think I'll buy them too :)

June 13, 2011 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger ankkaa said...

nice ! ;D

June 13, 2011 at 1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This outfit is perfect!

http://mmarynicole.blogspot.com/

June 13, 2011 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Mónika said...

Precioso el mono

June 13, 2011 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Sonja said...

sul on superihanat hiukset :---)

June 13, 2011 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Ninni said...

ihana asu! :)

June 13, 2011 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger j. said...

you are so beautiful. look lovely :)

xo

http://www.mybabymydarlig.blogspot.com/

June 13, 2011 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

amazing shoes!

June 13, 2011 at 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely jumpsuit :)

June 13, 2011 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger patrycja said...

this jumpsuit is totally CUTE!

June 13, 2011 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Milka said...

Love the jumpsuit :)

xoxo,
http://fashiondollhousee.blogspot.com/

June 13, 2011 at 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Juuli said...

voi kuinka nätti sä oletkaan!! ihana asu ♥ ja kuulostaa kivalta kesäpäivältä!

June 13, 2011 at 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Lotustraum said...

great look !!!

http://lotustraum.blogspot.com/

June 13, 2011 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Lotustraum said...

great look !!!

http://lotustraum.blogspot.com/

June 13, 2011 at 2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/06/and-on-that-note/

June 13, 2011 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Emilia said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 13, 2011 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Emilia said...

ihana asu! :)

June 13, 2011 at 2:30 PM  
Anonymous minä said...

ihan kuin yrittäisit pidättää kusihätääsi

June 13, 2011 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger MEva said...

I love your beautiful! :)

June 13, 2011 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Sarina said...

Oh my ... I love your Blog!
Greets, Sarina

thefairytalewardrobe.blogspot.com

June 13, 2011 at 2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u look so cute :)

June 13, 2011 at 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so good when wearing floral prints! Hope you are having a great week,
Juliette

June 13, 2011 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Isa Vasconcellos said...

I love your blog!
xx

Isabella(BRAZIL)
reviravoltta.blogspot.com

June 13, 2011 at 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miks edelleen otat kuvia sillain, että sun jalat on ristissä?:) kaikki varmasti jo tietää, että sun jalat on hoikat eikä sitä sen pahemmin enää kommentoi.

June 13, 2011 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Her Persona said...

so cute


www.herpersona.blogspot.com

June 13, 2011 at 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Sylwia said...

Hi Marianna!
In Poland there is hot weather. Summer!
Sylwia xoxo

radsylwia@onet.pl you write to me (:

June 13, 2011 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Mattolaituri? siis missä sellanen on? :)

June 13, 2011 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger EDYTA said...

You look amazing! I love this jumpsuit!

June 13, 2011 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger ♥ MiMy ♥ said...

OH you are so beautyful.
We love your Blog.
You look like Lauren Conrad.
We love Lauren Conrad.
Your Style is very lovely.

Please, can you make maybe a tutorial about how you put your make up on? Like your Eyeliner?

xoxo
and greeting from Germany

http://lifestyle-roulette.blogspot.com/

(we already have begin with our Blog)

June 13, 2011 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

supercute jumpsuit! i wish you that the whether forecast ins't right;)

http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/

June 13, 2011 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger SARA said...

you´re so beautiful!
saramaarina.blogspot.com

June 13, 2011 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Bianca. said...

http://weheartit.com/entry/10758308
kuva susta weheart.com:ssa :)

June 13, 2011 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Katrin said...

love the last picture :)
great jumpsuit!

Katrin
Vintage & Vanilla, Darling!

June 13, 2011 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger bárbara crespo said...

your jumpsuit is amazing!!!!!!! and your blog too!!!!
i wish you to visit my fashion blog from spain.

xoxo

http://elblogdebarbaracrespo.blogspot.com/

June 13, 2011 at 5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so preety :)

June 13, 2011 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Lotta said...

I love your hair and you're so beautiful ! :)

June 13, 2011 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Love the jumpsuit. The floral printing is wonderful.

http://dassida.blogspot.com/

June 13, 2011 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger Febe said...

love you're jumpsuit. And your pictures are always beautiful!

xoxo
www.thelittlelover.blogspot.com

June 13, 2011 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Carolina Carvalho said...

The jumpsuit is adorable, love it!

June 13, 2011 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love you !

June 13, 2011 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

You are so beatiful!
http://mylifedreamshopes-anastasia.blogspot.com/

June 13, 2011 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

great pictures)
p.s. your friend has cute nails)

June 13, 2011 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger InesT said...

I love that dress, so cute :)
Thank you for sharing :)

Want to win a Skin Cleasen & Polish by Liz Earle?
Click: http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/2011/06/june-giveaway.html
And Good Luck <3
XOXO
IT *

June 13, 2011 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

wunderschön :)

June 13, 2011 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger thecutebow said...

I love your jumpsuit!
Kiss from France - thecutebow!

June 13, 2011 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger Leni said...

you're so damn beautiful!! <3

June 13, 2011 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Krissy ~ style san san said...

beautiful outfit!
and yummy ice creams hehe
Krissy xoxo

June 13, 2011 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger EMMI-STINA said...

Rakastuin tohon sun asukokonaisuutees *_* Aivan ihana!

June 13, 2011 at 9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog :) I have been following you for two years, and I must tell you - girl you got great style!!! If you want check it out :D

http://sylwiasilvia.tumblr.com/

June 13, 2011 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Malina said...

You are so beautiful!

and perfect outfit :)

June 13, 2011 at 10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look totally cute and I love your jumpsuit ♥

June 13, 2011 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Stitched Swallows said...

beautiful <33
Marilyn

June 13, 2011 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Camille said...

You are so CUTE in this jumpsuit :)


Kisses
C.
http://cbcmg.blogspot.com

June 13, 2011 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

love your dress :)

June 13, 2011 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger dotrzydziestki said...

you're really beautiful. you're look is great!

June 13, 2011 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely jumpsuit !!!

June 13, 2011 at 11:05 PM  
Anonymous Kasia said...

i <3 ur outfit!

June 13, 2011 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Alexa said...

your jumper is so beautiful and lovely :D

http://alexalovefashion.blogspot.com/

June 13, 2011 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Alexa said...

your jumper is so beautiful and lovely :D

http://alexalovefashion.blogspot.com/

June 13, 2011 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger nanne said...

söpö jumpsuit:)

nannestyle.blogspot.com

June 13, 2011 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Blueberry said...

beautiful outfit! ♥

June 13, 2011 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Janette said...

Tosi nätti asu! Ihana jumpsuit!

June 13, 2011 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Inês Brito said...

beautiful jumpsuit :)

June 14, 2011 at 12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oot ihan laittoman kaunis vähemmällä silmämeikillä!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muista tää kommentti aina ku alat meikkaa aamuisin. :) olet ihana

June 14, 2011 at 12:58 AM  
Anonymous Dasha said...

really love the quality of your fotos!awesome!


http://dashasfashion.blogspot.com/

June 14, 2011 at 1:11 AM  
Blogger Catherine Au Jong said...

adorable!! >.<

June 14, 2011 at 6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jumpsuit looks like pg's!!

June 14, 2011 at 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Neris said...

Love this outfit! You have the cutest style!

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

June 14, 2011 at 12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is by far my favourite, first thing I check every morning!

I've looked for a jumpsuit like the one you're wearing forever, please tell us where is it from!

Esti xx

June 14, 2011 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Riikka said...

Ihanan kesäisiä kuvia! Haluan aurinkoiset säät takaisin..

June 14, 2011 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Nora said...

I-HA-NA asu!

www.absolutelyenchanted.blogspot.com

June 14, 2011 at 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you show us you friends?_

June 14, 2011 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger sanstylee said...

mmmm. ice scream !
your outfit is very great !

June 14, 2011 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger o&k said...

great look :) i love your hair ;)

June 14, 2011 at 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

millä muokkaat kuvias? ja outo kysymys että millanen sun huoneen lamppu on ku sulla on niiin valosa huone? voitko antaa jotain kuvausvinkkejä ja muokkausvinkkejä että saa tommosii sun kuvia?

June 14, 2011 at 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Rita said...

You're so beautiful ! And you have perfect legs, grr, I'm jealous ! :b

I'm portuguese, and I simply love your blog. Really. I love your photos, your clothes, the way you write... Everything.

Keep going with the fantastic work (:

June 14, 2011 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Karina said...

Ohh what a nice look you wear! I really like floral jumpsuit and shoes! xoxo

http://karinakhydyrova.blogspot.com/

June 14, 2011 at 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so pretty, very easy breezy!

The Outfit Diaries

June 14, 2011 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger R. said...

Just LOVE the last picture! :)

http://addictedtosun.blogspot.com/

June 14, 2011 at 10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 14, 2011 at 11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like ur style! :)

June 14, 2011 at 11:24 PM  
Anonymous http://in2steps.blogspot.com/ said...

Lovly playsuits. Everything look nice!

June 14, 2011 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

love your blog!

June 15, 2011 at 1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't see photos in your old posts, why?:(

June 15, 2011 at 1:49 AM  
Blogger Nesta said...

I like your jumpsuit ! :)

Nesta,
http://neonstars.blogspot.com/
_

June 15, 2011 at 12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so beautiful!

http://merde-merde.blogspot.com/

June 15, 2011 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger FuturisticChic said...

Interesting blog, I invite to http://www.futuristicchic.blogspot.com/

June 15, 2011 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Yours Truly said...

Oh gosh I'm in love with the outfit... every outfit of yours actually :) You're inspiring <3
http://yourstrulysimona.blogspot.com/
-xoxo

June 15, 2011 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

sweet jampsuit:)

if you want see my blog:)

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

June 15, 2011 at 5:33 PM  
Anonymous Københavns restauranter said...

Cool style :)


Cheers

Theo
http://københavnsrestauranter.dk/

June 15, 2011 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Prad Savania said...

Wow, you are so cute, love the outfit - so youthful and Apt for summer x

Come see my heel design blogspot? All my designs are hand-drawn also...take care

Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

June 15, 2011 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger les jumelles said...

your jumpsuit looks so nice! perfect for this summer!

June 15, 2011 at 11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Siiis mitä ooksää tossa ?
http://thebeautydepartment.com/inspirations/

June 15, 2011 at 11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New recipes pls!

June 16, 2011 at 12:42 AM  
Anonymous Claire M. said...

Gorgeous! I love it

June 16, 2011 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Kornela said...

you looks great !!! :)
http://kornelaa.blogspot.com/

June 16, 2011 at 11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great!! Follow you^^

June 16, 2011 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Анна said...

You look effortlessly chic all the time! I love reading your blog. :)

June 16, 2011 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

U r veryveryvery beautiful and u've got amazin' hair!

June 16, 2011 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger HARAJUKU said...

gorgeous!

http://harajuku-cguia.blogspot.com/

June 16, 2011 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger mariella und rebecca said...

beautiful ! http://www.ichbin.nikonwelt.at/galerie/beitrag/52662

June 16, 2011 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Nita said...

oh my god, your so damn pretty girl ! Sulla on ihan sikana lukijoita, et meinasin ihan huutaa ääneen "WTF"?:D

http://lihavapupu.blogspot.com

June 17, 2011 at 2:22 AM  
Blogger Milla said...

ihana asu :)

June 17, 2011 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Ola said...

you look BEAUTIFUL!

aleksandra-fortuna.blogpot.com

June 17, 2011 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

You look adorable as always!
www.myfashionfindings.com

xoxo irene

June 17, 2011 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger annjaaa said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG
http://www.sweetwondersoflife.blogspot.com/

June 17, 2011 at 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.sweetwondersoflife.blogspot.com/
I LOVE READ YOUR BLOG

June 17, 2011 at 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this outfit is realy cool one.
And your nail polish is beauty :)

June 17, 2011 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Nouvelle Vague said...

i love summer time ! The jumpsuit is cute ! and now i want ti et an ice cream ! ;)

June 17, 2011 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Joana said...

You have such an amazing style!! I recently found your blog and I saw almost every post (i'm serious) :)I really like your blog, your writing and your outfits.
And I also love your room. I saw some pictures that you posted on the blog and I loved it. I even did a post about it on my blog (it was a "decor" inspiration :)
xoxo

June 17, 2011 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oie. Que bom que voltou a atualizar o Blog. Macacão lindoo! beijoos, continua atualizando tá?!

June 17, 2011 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger bunt♥leben said...

beautiful ♥

June 18, 2011 at 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Hemorrhoid Miracle Review said...

Juu kyllä nää kylmät sateiset kelit vois ajoittua mieluummin sinne syksyyn !!

June 18, 2011 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger marianna said...

Thank you for the comments sweeties:)

-My jumpsuit is from Zara
-Sunglasses from Gina Tricot.
-Liquorice ice cream is from Valio :-D
-For hair I'm using volume mousse and hairspray, nothing special really:)


//Voii kiitos taas kommenteista! :)

-En ole ikinä värjännyt hiuksiani
-Mattolaituri on sellanen kahvilaterassipaikka Ursulan ja Carusellin välimaastossa
-Kuvaan Nikon D7000 ja muokkaan photarilla, eli pienennän kuvat oikeen kokosiks ja tarpeen tullen säädän valotusta/kontrastia/väriä, yleensä niistä auto color, auto contrast, tai auto level toiminnoista jotka tekis kuvasta mahd. sen näkösen miltä se kuuluu näyttää :-D

June 18, 2011 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Vera said...

wow! A friend showed me your blog :)...and it's so gorgeous!
<3

June 18, 2011 at 6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice outfit:))

June 18, 2011 at 6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooh hooow pretty you are...i'm kinda staring at you :-D and i love your outfits..all of them :)

June 18, 2011 at 7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how old are you?

June 19, 2011 at 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG!

June 19, 2011 at 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your jumpsuit!!!! :)

Http://fraiki.blogspot.com/

June 19, 2011 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger LisasRuby said...

You have such beautiful hair

xx

http://lisasruby.blogspot.com/

June 20, 2011 at 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks soo pretty. And your legs are just gorgeous.

June 20, 2011 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Kathrin said...

Love your jumpsuit :)

June 21, 2011 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Elisa and Emilie said...

I love all your outfits! And you're so pretty! Come take a ride on my blog, even if it's in French. ;) Kisses, Emilie.

June 23, 2011 at 2:21 PM  
1 – 200 of 206 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home