Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

shopping

Saturday, June 11, 2011

shopping

What I bought from Hamburg:

Hampuri-ostoksia:
ostos13
ostos4
Bikini top from Hollister

Bikini yläosa Hollisterilta

ostos7
New straw hat from Hallhuber

Uusi olkihattu Hallhuberista. Materiaali tuntuu vähän kestävämmältä kuin siinä entisessä..

ostos8
Shoes Zara (usually all my shoes are black, for summer it's nice to have something else too)

Kengät Zarasta, vaihteeksi ruskeeta

ostos12
Skirt from Urban Outfitters, this was -50% sale

Urban Outfittersistä hame joka näkyikin jo kerran päällä, -50% alennuksesta

ostos6
ostos5
Two t-shirts from Acne. Couldn't decide between these colors so I took them both. And not regretting at all, I love how they fit and the material (silk and viscose), they're just perfect basic tees!

Kaksi Acnen t-paitaa. En osannut päättää värien väliltä niin otin molemmat, enkä kadu kyllä yhtään! Ihana materiaali (silkkiä ja viskoosia) ja istuu täydellisesti.

ostos3
Long necklace from Urban Outfitters

Pitkä kaulakoru Urban Outfittersistä

ostos2
ostos1
Pointed toe heels. I'm surprised that I'm starting to like that trend a little bit again. And I'm surprised Zara was cheaper there!

Teräväkärkiset korkkarit Zarasta. Yllättävää että olen taas alkanut tykkäämään vähän tästä trendistä. Outoa muuten, että Zara oli Saksassa halvempi kuin Suomessa.

ostos9
Cosmetics: Biotherm face cream, Lancome Color Ideal (best foundation ever, why don't they sell this in Finland anymore?!), orange/red nailpolish from Kiko (wearing at the moment, shows in some pictures here too)

Kosmetiikkaa: Biothermin kasvovoide, Lancomen meikkivoide (parasta ikinä, miksei tätä myydä enää Suomessa?!), Kikon oranssinpunainen kynsilakka (tälläkin hetkillä kynsissä, näkyy joissain kuvissa)

ostos10
Daily cosmetic things. That shower gel smells wonderful, I smelled a tester that came inside a magazine and had to buy it.

Päivittäiskosmetiikkaa. Haistettuani tuota suihkugeeliä lehden mukana tulleesta testeristä oli se vain pakko hommata, mmm!

ostos11
More cosmetics. These were MUCH cheaper there than here. For example that Tigi shampoo I bought there for under 6 euros, here it costs 17 euros.

Lisää kosmetiikkajuttuja. Nämä olivat niiin paljon halvempia siellä, esimerkiksi tuon Tigin shampoon ostin alle 6 eurolla, kun täällä se maksaa 17 euroa.

170 Comments:

Blogger Mafer said...

I'm the first ... pretty things ...♥

June 11, 2011 at 1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the UO skirt! :)

June 11, 2011 at 1:23 AM  
Blogger A said...

Aivan ihan nuo mustat korot!!!!!!
Olen kateellinen!!

June 11, 2011 at 1:23 AM  
Blogger atenatu said...

June 11, 2011 at 1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it all your shopping!

June 11, 2011 at 1:26 AM  
Blogger Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Can't wait to see how you style that gorgeous yellow mini!
Such great buys!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

June 11, 2011 at 2:29 AM  
Blogger Elena Martínez Bengoechea said...

Love all your shopping,above all the cross necklace and the heels from Zara

Elena from www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com

June 11, 2011 at 3:13 AM  
Blogger Brittany Messner said...

LOVE your new Zara shoes...they have a very classy, vintage feel ;)

June 11, 2011 at 3:59 AM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

Awesome pieces!

Love them all!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

xoxo

June 11, 2011 at 4:57 AM  
Blogger yvo said...

love them!

June 11, 2011 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger taryn k. said...

Love pretty much everything here - especially the heels and skirt. I've been looking for pointed-toe pumps for so long and can't find anything decent. As always, such fantastic taste :)

www.tarynk.com

June 11, 2011 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger Aizel Macaldo said...

nice things! I love them all. =)

June 11, 2011 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

I want to get my hands on the Zara black heels sooo bad! But I am no where near a Zara! (Sad face)

-Cris xoxo

http://www.bisouonline.com

June 11, 2011 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Noora said...

Ihania ostoksia! Varsinkin noi Acnen t-paidat :)

June 11, 2011 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger petite.et.grande said...

I really like the yellow skirt. It´s such a great colour! C:

June 11, 2011 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Kotryna said...

Love Acne's T-shirt!

June 11, 2011 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger natalie said...

pretty things yeah)

June 11, 2011 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Lillian said...

Love all the stuff you got! <3

June 11, 2011 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Katie Elizabeth said...

i love your taste in clothing. such great color choices and the shoes are fabulous!

xo katie elizabeth
Oh, Heyy Life!

June 11, 2011 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Ihania ostoksia!! :)

June 11, 2011 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Polina said...

good thingS!
love this heels long time!but it's so uncomfortable for me(((

xox, Polly
follow me)

June 11, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger EDYTA said...

I love all the things you bought there :)

June 11, 2011 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Katrin said...

great things! love the basic tees and the the zara shoes!

much love from germany!
Katrin
Vintage & Vanilla, Darling!

June 11, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Pavlína Hřebačková said...

All is so cool!

kisses xxx

June 11, 2011 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger katerinza said...

you have cool taste! I liked all the shopping <з

June 11, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger ▲Tyna said...

wow! wahat a shopping! the bikini top is wonderful, tees too and the hat and skirt i love:))

June 11, 2011 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger eliza said...

Ah, looks like a lovely haul. I love holiday shopping :)

xx

June 11, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Ansku said...

NO OLIPAHAN HALPAA! Oon järkyttynyt Tigin hinnosta suomessa, jos niitä kerran saa tuolta tuohon hintaan. Oho.

June 11, 2011 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Satu said...

Noi Zaran kengät on to die for!!!!

June 11, 2011 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger JillePille said...

wow, these things are all so cool. i love the sandals from zara the most!

June 11, 2011 at 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing things!
xo

June 11, 2011 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

i loooove too venus shaving razor..

June 11, 2011 at 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ois kiva jos voisit kertoo sitte et mitä oot tykänny tosta Lorealin kasvopuhdistusaineesta, itelläni myös harkinnan alla että ostaisko vaiko ei :)

June 11, 2011 at 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these sandals from Zara are totally perfect :)

June 11, 2011 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Ceyda said...

♥beautiful :)

June 11, 2011 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger nieuniknione said...

Beautiful stuff. Bikini is a beautiful, has a distinct color! <3 Yours.

June 11, 2011 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Une belle séléction shopping !

Alizée
http://ledressingdalizee.blogspot.com

June 11, 2011 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Tiia said...

ah mitä ostoksia!! :)

http://funny--dream.blogspot.com/

June 11, 2011 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Emmi said...

everything you bought is great but I liek especially the shoes and the urban outfitters stuff!
I wish I could wear heels,but I'm way too tall :(

June 11, 2011 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lovely goodies

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

June 11, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

grrrrreat :)
LOVE IT !!

xx
www.simplebutreal.com

June 11, 2011 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

:) So many pretty things :)

June 11, 2011 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger j. said...

zara shoeas <3

June 11, 2011 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Carlota | Carlotaslittleblog said...

O wauw, beautiful things!! Those T-shirt from Acne look so comfy. I want them too, but can't find them anywhere here :) xx

June 11, 2011 at 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oletko sinä tässä Lauren Conradin blogin kuvassa??

http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/06/and-on-that-note/

June 11, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi noi korkkarit! Ihanat! Mä oon kans noiden perään kuolannut jo jonkin aikaa :)

June 11, 2011 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Lots of really, really lovely stuff - I can't wait to go on a shopping spree!

June 11, 2011 at 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, I'm so jalous. Those thinghs had to cost a fortune! I love the clothes but necklace is not my type.

June 11, 2011 at 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woow I totaly fell in love with that pink t-shirt <3

June 11, 2011 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Daria said...

t-shirts are wonderful!!
and love this zara shoes=)

great shopping<3

June 11, 2011 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Marla Marx said...

omg i LOVE the pumps!!!

June 11, 2011 at 11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great things you've bought! :D i love the shoes and t-shirts! ;)

June 11, 2011 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Blueberry said...

Great shopping ♥

June 11, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Kinga. said...

all your clothes are amazing, i love your style <3

June 11, 2011 at 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your blog! you're my inspiriaton! ♥

June 11, 2011 at 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you bought beatufiul things! i want them all :)
you have to come to cologne in germany as well, so we can go shopping here together ;)

June 11, 2011 at 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mulla on toi L'orealin Perfect Clean -kasvojenpuhdistushomma, ja on ainakin mun (ja kaverinkin) normaalille iholle ollut aivan liian tiukkaa tavaraa :( Kuivattaa siis tosi paljon. Mutta se pesulappujuttu siinä on tosi kiva!

June 11, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

The acne tops are perfect! I love the neon pink one. Awesome!

June 11, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger K. said...

PERFECT

June 11, 2011 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger nirepetitcorner said...

I love many of these products! I use some! and shopping! bikini and hat very nice!
kiss from spain
nirepetitcorner.blogspot.com

June 11, 2011 at 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you buy the TIGI product?

June 11, 2011 at 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marianna, please answer for the questions which people leave under your posts. It's important for us.

June 11, 2011 at 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic purchases! :) I must say I'm in love with these heels from Zara, but I can't find it in our Zara... But they're great ;)

The most of my cosmetics are products from Nivea and I love this company, also Palmolive - the best shower gels, except my fav' from The Body Shop :) But this blue gel is fantastic! And has a wonderful consistence :)
Bronzer from Dove - also tested by me, after 5-6 hours after application smells like a 100% self-tanner ;)
And the Venus - love THAT! :D I have pink series and I absolutely adore it :) I've never hurt myself with this razor!

Have a nice Saturday, lots of kisses :D

Lucy

June 11, 2011 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger CuteBlossomCherry said...

Acne Shirts are soo nice.<3
Love your Things.<3

June 11, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Legolas said...

I loove that bikini top :)
nice purchases

June 11, 2011 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

Wow, super shopping! :)

June 11, 2011 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Carolina Carvalho said...

Love evrything you got, the wedges are amaxing!

June 11, 2011 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Alma ♡ said...

Gorgeous stuff! Loving the black heels :)

xoxo

June 11, 2011 at 12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the skirt is SO lovely!

June 11, 2011 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Anna Grostina said...

I love the stuff you bought! The Acne shirts especially and the necklace also!

June 11, 2011 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Isabella said...

I'm really surprised, because I'm also german and have to pay 17 euros for TIGI, too.
Need to go to Hamburg, I think ;).

Love <3

June 11, 2011 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger India said...

The shirts look nice,interesting material ..
xoxo

June 11, 2011 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

So swet things!
http://mylifedreamshopes-anastasia.blogspot.com/

June 11, 2011 at 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you go to Spain-there Zara is amazing :D You are beautiful and you have beautiful hair ! I too have long,but I have blond :)

June 11, 2011 at 12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love to see your shopping-articles!!

Kisses, Bloggy Betty ♥ ♥

June 11, 2011 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

zara shoes! <3

if you want see my blog:)

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

June 11, 2011 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger R. said...

Nice things you bought ! :)

http://addictedtosun.blogspot.com/

June 11, 2011 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

looks like you had a very productive shopping spree! :) i want to go to hamburg terribly. esp. since there is an urban outfitters there.

June 11, 2011 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Kasia. said...

adore red bikini <3

June 11, 2011 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

I love everything you've bought!
Especially the skirt and the bikini!

June 11, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Justyna said...

i love your zara wedges, so cute!

redhead-me.blogspot.com

June 11, 2011 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Beautiful Bikini and skirt♥

http://n-julie.blogspot.com/
http://n-julie.blogspot.com/

June 11, 2011 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Alessa said...

Oh I want this shops in my city, too.
But in autumn there will be a "Hollister- shop" in a city I can go by train. I´m so happy! I love the bikini top! And the other things, too, of course! :)
Greetings from Germany ♥

June 11, 2011 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

like it

June 11, 2011 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

http://arteash.blogspot.com/

June 11, 2011 at 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great stuff
love the yellow skirt ♥

June 11, 2011 at 2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you tell which camera did you take those pics?

June 11, 2011 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Carlinka said...

love the skirt!!!!
colour is great!

Love, Carlinka

www.extra-v-agent.blogspot.com

June 11, 2011 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Milla said...

ihania ostoksia! :) mäkin haluun tonne shoppaamaan ko sieltä noin kivoja juttuja löytyy :-)

June 11, 2011 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Romy ♥ said...

lovely! i love everything! X

June 11, 2011 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Ninni said...

Mielettömän söpöt bikinit!

June 11, 2011 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Alana Barreto said...

belas compras!

www.alanabarreto.blogspot.com

June 11, 2011 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Katiie said...

OOOOOh! This skirt! I LOVE IT!

June 11, 2011 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Rainha de Copas said...

Oh, i love the bikini! I realized that i really need to go shopping (:

June 11, 2011 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Maria Aires de Sá said...

uuouuuu the skirt it's really nice!! but the shoes are my favorite thing!! ;)

June 11, 2011 at 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you tell the reference number of those zara heels? I had seen those shoes a long time ago, I didn't buy them and now I regret,and haven't seem them anymore in my country

June 11, 2011 at 5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this swimsuit! :(

June 11, 2011 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger Katta said...

usually germany is much cheaper than finland, of course =) thehe.

June 11, 2011 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The skirt is really sweet

June 11, 2011 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger Girlonamission said...

You just made me wanna go to Hamburg :D

Keep up the good work!

Evi

June 11, 2011 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger Ola said...

lovely things! please visit my blog i think youre gonna like it:)
aleksandra-fortuna.blogspot.com

June 11, 2011 at 6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marianna, I love your posts so much, every post is so warm and makes my day, thank you that you are here;-)

June 11, 2011 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Mischa said...

I Realy like your pink bikini !
xx M

June 11, 2011 at 7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great founds! The pink bikinis are the best part.

Love, Tanja
http://tanjasvita.blogspot.com

June 11, 2011 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

I like the most that black heels, golden necklace nad bikini :) great stuff u bought :)

June 11, 2011 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

Love the heels!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

June 11, 2011 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Awesome finds!! xx

June 11, 2011 at 8:27 PM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

Love the bikini!

June 11, 2011 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

i love the things you bought !!!

June 11, 2011 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

ihanat noi Zaran ruskeet kengät, oiskohan nhiitä vielä Suomessa ♥

jännä muuten että Hampurissa Zara oli halvempi koska pari viikkoa sitten Dusseldorfissa hinnat oli täsmälleen samat kuin Suomessa!

June 11, 2011 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

lov the UO stuff!=)

June 11, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Inly Fragile said...

Amazing T-shirts! <33 =D

June 11, 2011 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

love all the clothes you've bought!
xoxo

http://wavessayhello.blogspot.com/

June 11, 2011 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger maria said...

oiii ihania ostoksia!:) varsinki noi mustat korkokengät aaah:)!

June 11, 2011 at 10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miks sä et voi vastaa lukijoiden kommentteihin? -.-

June 11, 2011 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger avinashi said...

zara shoes are the best :)

http://aavinashi.blogspot.com/

June 11, 2011 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger patrycja said...

awwwww! i didn't know that in Hamburg they've got HOLLISTER STORE! omg omg! i'm so in shock now!

June 11, 2011 at 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing shoes <3

June 11, 2011 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Ceri said...

Acne is amazing! So jealous you got to shop there and also of your trip to Hamburg, looks like a lovely city!
Can't believe how cheap the Bed head products were there too!

June 11, 2011 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger TheBerryBlue said...

Where did you buy the Tigi Shampoo for so cheap? I loveit!! :D

June 11, 2011 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Saraphinne said...

I can't believe how beautiful you are....I wish I could be pretty like you ;)

June 11, 2011 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Saraphinne said...

I can't believe how beautiful you are....I wish I could be pretty like you ;)

June 11, 2011 at 11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love shoes :))

June 12, 2011 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger Janina said...

I love the Bikini!! :)

http://whatgoesaroundcomesaroundman.blogspot.com/

June 12, 2011 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger la reina cotilla said...

I love your bikini, amazing color.
caprichos de ana

June 12, 2011 at 1:53 AM  
Blogger Isa Vasconcellos said...

amazing shoes!

Kisses
Isabella(BRAZIL)
reviravoltta.blogspot.com

June 12, 2011 at 5:35 AM  
Blogger The Girls Area said...

You bought so many beautiful things !
Especially the shoes <3

http://thegirlsarea.blogspot.com/

June 12, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Ellie said...

Just found your blog- I am already following, I love it already!! xxx

June 12, 2011 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Arina Polevskaya said...

More than all your new clothes from Hamburg I like these two T-shirts - pink and grey. They`re so cool)

June 12, 2011 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

I love these things!!! ♥

mujfialovysvet.blogspot.com

June 12, 2011 at 1:08 PM  
Anonymous Panna Lemoniada said...

wonderful shopping! love the basic tees and the heels from Zara.
I use this shower gel all the time in Poland is in all drugstores and is very cheap :)

xo

June 12, 2011 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Piia said...

Zaran kengät - ooooooh!

Noi hintaerojen juuret ketjunkin sisällä juontaa useimmiten verotuksellisiin seikkoihin. Voisin selittää vaikka kuinka, muttei ehkä kiinnosta kuitenkaan niin paljoa :D Ja TIGI:n kaltaisissa kosmetiikkatuotteissa hintaan voisin veikata vaikuttavan myös maahantuontiketjun. So not fair, mutta elämä on.

June 12, 2011 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger IVOMITTRIANGLES said...

i love your shoes and your necklace!

http://i-vomit-triangles.blogspot.com/

June 12, 2011 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Alexa said...

cool things, i love all


http://alexalovefashion.blogspot.com/

June 12, 2011 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Caz said...

Love everything you bought! Hollister have some amazing bikinis! xx

June 12, 2011 at 4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love everything

Are you TALENTED?
http://ab-synthe.blogspot.com/2011/06/were-looking-for-talent.html

June 12, 2011 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Luciana R. said...

I love the bikini :)

June 12, 2011 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Love the pink shirt! Perfect for summer!!!!


http://cockaignestyle.blogspot.com

June 12, 2011 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger les jumelles said...

The things you bought are all very pretty! i am so glad you liked Germany!

June 12, 2011 at 8:06 PM  
Anonymous juliaa said...

Kuinka paljon noi acnen paidat makso?

June 12, 2011 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Cinja said...

wooow nice picks! oohh la la finland sounds darn expensive... :S

June 12, 2011 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Zeynep said...

you have a good style, i love you bikini!

June 12, 2011 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Camille said...

The bikini is so cute !
I love your blog

C.
http://cbcmg.blogspot.com

June 12, 2011 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Sasha Charovskaya said...

t-shirts from acne and zara shoes soooo wonderful!

June 12, 2011 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Corinna said...

cuuute stuff!!! love the acne shirts and the skirt! Hamburg is awesome for shopping isnt it? :)

http://cocofashionsmitten.blogspot.com/

June 12, 2011 at 10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your blog
invite me http://issenna.blogspot.com/

June 12, 2011 at 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASEEE post more often, your blog is amazing and I visit it every day actually :)

June 12, 2011 at 11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marianna ei helvetti! pakko nähä kuva missä sul on noi mustat korkkarit jalassa, törkeen upeet!

June 13, 2011 at 1:51 AM  
Blogger marianna said...

Aww thanks for the comments!:)

- Shampoo was from a store called TK Maxx
- My camera is Nikon D7000
- Unfortunately I don't know the reference number of those Zara heels, I don't even have the price tag anymore :/

//Kiitos pallljon kommenteista!

- Acnen t-paidat maksoi 60 e /kpl
- Zara korkkareista kuvaa tulossa miltä näyttää jalassa, haaa :-D Kiitos ihanat!

June 13, 2011 at 2:19 AM  
Blogger Екатерина said...

Очень классный купальник=)

http://mandy1995.blogspot.com/

June 13, 2011 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

love the acne tops and the zara heels! they're amazing.

June 13, 2011 at 5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love love these things <3

June 13, 2011 at 10:17 PM  
Anonymous dasha said...

acne t-shirts are cool!


http://dashasfashion.blogspot.com/

June 14, 2011 at 1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey marianna, could you please tell me in your next post where you bought that tigi shampoo? Is it from a shop called tk-maxx? because that's where I bought my tigi products and they were also very cheap :)

June 14, 2011 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Karina said...

I want the same black shoes from zara, they look really beautiful. The bikini top is so bright! Like it :)

xoxo

http://karinakhydyrova.blogspot.com/

June 14, 2011 at 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/06/and-on-that-note/

MITÄ!!! oot päässy lauren conradin sivuille

June 14, 2011 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger lady nata said...

I like your blog. It's exacting.

June 16, 2011 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Københavns restauranter said...

Great stuff :)


Cheers

Bjarne
http://københavnsrestauranter.dk/

June 16, 2011 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger TINA said...

You have beautiful hair, darling <3
http://justinaaas.blogspot.com/

June 16, 2011 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger LisasRuby said...

I love your black Zara shoes. Zara has just opened up in Melbourne, Australia and I am so excited because now I can get a pair of these shoes. It has such amazing clothes! I also love your new bikini - great buy!!

xx

http://www.lisasruby.blogspot.com/

June 17, 2011 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're beautiful! ♥ And I love your blog! ♥♥♥

June 17, 2011 at 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where do you bought the Tigi Shampoo in Hamburg?

June 18, 2011 at 12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aivan ihana tää sun blogis!
jos viitit, tee joskus videopostaus, ois kiva kuulla sun ääntäs! :)

June 19, 2011 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

Ohmyohmy!
There are some wonderful items among this post!
Love it (:

June 22, 2011 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Natalie Marie said...

It's all so beautiful! I especially love the bikini top and hat!

June 24, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Joana Pinto said...

I love your blog and I like the shoes that you bought.
Kisses *

http://joanaicp.blogspot.com/

June 25, 2011 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger Filipa said...

I have the same kiko nail polish, i really love that colour e the summer colour!!

http://styleloveandsushi.blogspot.com

July 3, 2011 at 10:26 PM  
Anonymous neli said...

mitä kokoa on ne bikinin yläosat?

July 14, 2011 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Love those Zara shoes! I remember taking a photo of the OPI nail polish in the department store in Tampere because it was like...15 euros or something. It's like $8 here and it was the equivalent of about $28! Crazy! Haha.

xoxo
Kelly
Sequins & Shadows

July 19, 2011 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Magda said...

nice bikini and beautiful shoes!:)

July 29, 2011 at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home