Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

sunset light

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

sunset light

Sunday was a voting day for parliamentary election in Finland. The result was kinda surprising, if you ask me maybe not in a good way. It's been a big topic here since, but not more about that..

Tässä tulee asua sunnuntailta, eli äänestyspäivältä. Äänestystulosta on niin paljon kaikkialla puitu, ettei täällä siitä sen enempää..
img12
img11
img18
img17
(Jacket and faux fur collar H&M, leggings GT, tunic and bag Zara, wedges some shop in NY)
img13
img14
img15
I really love these pictures I took of two swans. They look like they're from a beautiful painting.

Söpö joutsenpari auringonlaskun valossa, näistä ei muuten epäonnistunut yksikään kuva!

141 Comments:

Blogger Phoebe said...

You look beautiful, and completely agree the pictures of the swans look stunning! x x

April 19, 2011 at 1:50 AM  
Blogger In Palace said...

these pics aree amazing!! really cutes!!

And your outfit is so cute!!

In Palace ♥

April 19, 2011 at 2:01 AM  
Blogger Eve Maria said...

I just saw the election results, doesn't look too good...oh well, hope for better next time.
Love your jacket!

April 19, 2011 at 2:08 AM  
Blogger Nini said...

Beautiful pics marianna :D you look so beautiful! Finland looks gorgeous at Spring.

kisses :)

April 19, 2011 at 2:12 AM  
Blogger Joll Burr said...

heeyy the last pic is really gorgeous! i could see it on my wall! can I ask you sometimes to send it to me in full size?:)

April 19, 2011 at 2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the swans, so lonely in the iced lake...magical!
i have heard of finland elections, i'm from Portugal and Finland is against helping Portugal with FMI (fmi sucks btw).

April 19, 2011 at 2:21 AM  
Blogger Obsessed.Makup.Addict said...

Gorgeous photos as usual!!

April 19, 2011 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

You have such a great way of putting pieces together, everything looks so cohesive, as if you were wearing a look from a runway collection.

April 19, 2011 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Ihana asu!! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspotc.com

April 19, 2011 at 2:25 AM  
Blogger EllysMakeupbag said...

You look so pretty.

April 19, 2011 at 2:26 AM  
Blogger Anna Lorraine said...

Love the pics and i'm lovin' that jacket!

April 19, 2011 at 2:26 AM  
Blogger CandyGirllNM said...

Love your jacket ^^

April 19, 2011 at 2:29 AM  
Blogger Carolina Carvalho said...

You look gorgeous as usual! And the pictures are lovely.
I love the faux fur collar, spent the whole winter trying to find one who wasn't either real, or super expensive, or both...now it's kinda late, maybe next year I'll find the perfect one

April 19, 2011 at 2:37 AM  
Blogger Supergirl said...

Nothing new- you look amazing as always!:)
Love your eye make up:) You could do a closer photo:)

Best wishes!
xo xo

April 19, 2011 at 2:41 AM  
Blogger Rocío said...

lovely photos!!
xx

Rain Of Dew

April 19, 2011 at 2:54 AM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

You look absolutely gorgeous!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

XOXO

April 19, 2011 at 3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow nature is beautiful. I love the photos of the swans. You look lovely as well. x

April 19, 2011 at 3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are so peaceful...

April 19, 2011 at 4:06 AM  
Blogger celene ♥ said...

adore the fur & wedges. lovely photos of the swans.

www.celenealyss.blogspot.com

April 19, 2011 at 5:37 AM  
Blogger Gia said...

Красивые фото!
Лебеди шикарные!

April 19, 2011 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger SLF said...

gorgeous like always.

April 19, 2011 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Una B. said...

I love these two swans.The are so beautiful

April 19, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pretty pictures!Though it looks like it's still cold there!
nickiesworldofstyle.blogspot.com

April 19, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger j. said...

you look so cute. this pics are amazing!
xx

http://www.mybabymydarlig.blogspot.com/

April 19, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger ▲Tyna said...

you are absolutely gorgeous.)
And those swans.. <3 ..you are such an amazing photographer:)

April 19, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you !

April 19, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Ania. said...

you are so pretty:)

April 19, 2011 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

The jacket with the faux fur collar looks awersome. And I agree with you about the last photos. Beautiful!!

April 19, 2011 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Ju said...

wow the pictures are beautiful!
really really good shots!

xx ju --> my BLOG

April 19, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger eliza said...

I heard about the election result in Finland, it will be kind of interesting to see what happens next! You look gorgeous, I love your shoes. Those swans are just beautiful, they're such graceful animals.

xx

April 19, 2011 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Rina said...

Beautyful!!!

April 19, 2011 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Ooh, joutsenia! Upeita. :o

April 19, 2011 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

love your outfits! your beautiful*

April 19, 2011 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Riikka said...

Ihana asu! Ja tosi mahtavia noi joutsen kuvat :)

April 19, 2011 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Kotryna said...

You look gorgeous, as always. Are your hair natural? I mean the colour

April 19, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Anonymous CAROLINE MARIA said...

You're so pretty :-)

April 19, 2011 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Wow, the lake looks absolutely beautiful, and you captured the swans perfectly!

April 19, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

Aww I love swans, I always think about the children stories I was told as a child :D

April 19, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger eléna said...

gorgeous:)!!! The swan pics really are great!
x
camouflÄsh

April 19, 2011 at 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so pretty!;) Ang swan looks phenomenal!

April 19, 2011 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger JillePille said...

Lovely Pictures!

http://jillepille.blogspot.com

April 19, 2011 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Aleksandra Ambrozek said...

like your jacket

April 19, 2011 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

You look so beautiful. I love your hair.

http://dassida.blogspot.com/

April 19, 2011 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Margaux said...

You're so beautiful! And the swan's picture are so stunning.
xx

April 19, 2011 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Sharlxo said...

your hair looks lush!
great pictures

sharlxo.blogspot.com

April 19, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Saija said...

Tosi kauniita nuo joutsenkuvat!

April 19, 2011 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger ankkaa said...

You look beautiful :)
xoxo

April 19, 2011 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

awesome jacket and cute swans :))

April 19, 2011 at 11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very pretty :)

April 19, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger nakedqueen said...

you ring and swans are sooo sweet :)



http://nakedqueen.blogspot.com/

April 19, 2011 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Denise la Mode said...

beautiful photos-I love your blog

deniselamode.blogspot.com

April 19, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Oh, yesterday I also saw a few swans .. http://yellow-tomato.blogspot.com/

I love your shots and your outfits are such amazing! xx

April 19, 2011 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

cute swans! &amazing outfit. i love the fur collar, but it it is already to warm to wear mine! http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/

April 19, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger PiruletadeGato said...

Cute! You and the swans!

lollipopcat.blogspot.com

April 19, 2011 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

you're so pretty! :)

April 19, 2011 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Anja said...

I have heard about the elections as well. I hope that it won't do too much bad!

Love your photos. I love swans. I have one in my header :)

Anja
www.aheartandsoulstory.blogspot.com

April 19, 2011 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Mora e Bionda said...

Always beautiful, like a babydoll :-)

April 19, 2011 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger charmant said...

georgous view and you too as always, sweetie. :))

April 19, 2011 at 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Domi said...

Great set! please visit my blog http://www.good-for-you.blog.pl

April 19, 2011 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Angelika ♥ said...

You look great! <3 :)

April 19, 2011 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger SUNGLITTER said...

Great pictures !! Outfit amazing like always. What nail color it is?

April 19, 2011 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Laila said...

you look beautiful with this look! and I love the pictures too! :D they're very beautiful :D

April 19, 2011 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger puppenzimmer said...

I love the swan pictures. very pretty!

April 19, 2011 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Blueberry said...

pretty pictures.

April 19, 2011 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

yyou look stunning and so is the last picture =)

April 19, 2011 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Marla Marx said...

wow stunning photos! Love your Outfit :]

April 19, 2011 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Dominika,16 said...

you look gorgeous! I love last photo of the swans! xoxox

April 19, 2011 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Soile said...

Ihan tajuttoman ihania noi joutsenkuvat! :)

http://www.shokingpink.blogspot.com/

April 19, 2011 at 3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love thw so much!! and ypur look so very cute.))*

April 19, 2011 at 3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen! :)

http://www.lookprettyplaydirrrty.blogspot.com

April 19, 2011 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Juulia said...

tosi kaunis kuva toi missä toi joutsen on yksin! :) Ja sullakin aina ihanat vaatteet!

April 19, 2011 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger nanne said...

noi joutsenet on niin kauniita:)

nannestyle.blogspot.com

April 19, 2011 at 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihan mielettömän ihanat vaatteet ! ja ihanii noi joutsenkuvat :)

April 19, 2011 at 4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look a bit like Lauren Conrad :) love it

April 19, 2011 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger sandra said...

voiku ihania noi joutsenet ! ja sun asu taas niin kiva :)

April 19, 2011 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger M. said...

Your make up looks so pretty! You should do a tutorial on it :)

April 19, 2011 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Really beautiful!
x amber

April 19, 2011 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

outfit and swan, love ♥

April 19, 2011 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Sanni said...

aah noi joutsenkuvat on upeita ! :)

April 19, 2011 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

this swans are so great

April 19, 2011 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Orchid said...

You look beautiful


http://orchid-orchidea.blogspot.com/

April 19, 2011 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Dasha said...

great picture :)

April 19, 2011 at 7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihania kuvia, jälleen kerran! :)

April 19, 2011 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger marcela said...

I like your make up :)
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

April 19, 2011 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger Rosaliina said...

Mahtavia kuvia ja ihana takki!! :)

http://rosaliina-dailywardrobe.blogspot.com/

April 19, 2011 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Noora said...

Kauniita noi joutsenkuvat! Ja nätti asu :)

April 19, 2011 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Kamila Z. said...

so nice jacket !
you look so pretty !


hope you have a nice day !
http://kamilciiia.blogspot.com/2011/04/fragrances.html

April 19, 2011 at 8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tykkään noista sun kengistä ♥ Miten muuten hoidat sun kasvojen ihoa koska sulla on ihan tosi hyvä iho :o :DD

April 19, 2011 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger mess-around said...

You are so beautiful. I like Your blog ang Your style as well. If you want to, drop in here:
http://mess-around-me.blogspot.com/

:*

April 19, 2011 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Cinja said...

i heard about the election, too. it's a little weird..
anyways, i love your outfit (again)! and it's so funny that i just recently put up pictures of swans on my blog, too :) but yours look so much better..i was too scared of them to actually get that close to them :P

April 19, 2011 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Elina said...

waau, aivan upeita kuvia!

April 19, 2011 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger Milla said...

aivan ihana asu! ja oot niin kaunis! :)

April 19, 2011 at 9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your outfit! cute girl!

www.window-on-the-fashion.blogspot.com

April 19, 2011 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I love the photos <3

http://n-julie.blogspot.com/

April 19, 2011 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Nazlı said...

wonderful!

April 19, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rakastan sun hiuksii <3

http://the-ttime.blogspot.com/

April 19, 2011 at 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely swans <3 And look as always.
Can I have one question? Are you still gain weight? I see you look better than before and I'm just curious if it's your dreamed weight.

April 19, 2011 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

i am so jealous of your beauty :O

http://evathebeaver.blogspot.com

April 19, 2011 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing photos !

http://nnoush.blogspot.com

April 19, 2011 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

You loook great!! Kiss
http://giseleglamour.blogspot.com/

April 20, 2011 at 1:19 AM  
Blogger B.ale said...

but hey! this girl so beautiful are you? are great photos. a big kiss
http://thelife-isasecret.blogspot.com/

April 20, 2011 at 3:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sulla on upeat hiukset, jätä ne joskus kokonaan auki ilman pinnejä!! :)

April 20, 2011 at 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hui on niin kaposet jalat sulla :o mutta oot kyllä ihan älyttömän kaunis, ei voi muuta sanoa! ja upea tyyli :)

April 20, 2011 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger SeasideGirl said...

the two pictures of swans are really beautiful!
xoxo
http://kimsgossips.blogspot.com

April 20, 2011 at 4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your nails look perfect!


http://lmdiary.blogspot.com/

April 20, 2011 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Екатерина said...

Мне очень нравится Ваш блог!Вы очень милая девушка!Так приятно смотреть на Ваши фотографии=)желаю удачи и счастья!

http://mandy1995.blogspot.com/

April 20, 2011 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

You look stunning, again and again
xoxo irene
www.myfashionfindings.com

April 20, 2011 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Brilliant said...

Great pictures :)You look beatiful !

April 20, 2011 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger The Fancy Teacup said...

You are an absolute doll! The faux fur scarf and wedges are so darling on you!

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

April 21, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Sorry but my english not is good.
I'm with Poland.
i found your photos on page
http://www.photoblog.pl/carpiediemm

Do you know that whos publish your photo's?

April 21, 2011 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger x said...

Mmm sunshine!
beautiful swans, n of course beautiful you!
peace

April 21, 2011 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger La Brune said...

Those pictures are amazing!
Kisses from France

April 21, 2011 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Sandi said...

Najpiękniejsza

April 21, 2011 at 9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice!

April 21, 2011 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger elinam said...

Tää blogi on tosi ihana!;)

April 21, 2011 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

wow. you look amazing. love this post. if you get a free second stop by and check out my latest celebrity trend report. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news.

http://twitter.com/#!/FashBoulevard

April 21, 2011 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Jana C said...

greaaaat.
love it ♥

jana from http://uniquetrend.blogspot.com/

April 22, 2011 at 12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, you look amazing. I love your hair <3 , so long and so beauty.
I want your wedges!!!

Best regards:*

http://in2steps.blogspot.com/

April 22, 2011 at 1:50 AM  
Blogger sweettrolley said...

absolutely awesome

April 22, 2011 at 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have Easter in Finland this weekend? :)

April 22, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihania kuvia!:)

April 22, 2011 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger 1234 said...

Love you=)

April 22, 2011 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ihania kuvia! vieläkun ois saanu joutsenet tekee semmosen sydämmen :)

käykää myös kurkkaa mun blogia, kiitos; http://nominationlife.blogspot.com

April 22, 2011 at 7:20 PM  
Anonymous s said...

You're so beautiful..... ;D

http://magmoiselle.fr

April 22, 2011 at 7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please answer where did you get white sweter in post "never give up, it's such a wonderful life"

April 22, 2011 at 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Laura said...

You are so beautiful and I really like your blog.

I don't know where can I ask a question, so I'm going to do it here.. I hope that I can do it. Anyways, do you understand Estonian, have you been to Estonia?

April 22, 2011 at 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Maja said...

You are so cuuuuute!

April 22, 2011 at 11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

näyt maanantain salkkareissa!!!!

April 23, 2011 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Ellis ♥ fragileandcrazy.com said...

Woow you so beautiful. I follow you :))

Best Ellis
http://pinkyandbrain-beauty.com

April 23, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oot maailman kaunein nainen<3

April 23, 2011 at 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful :)

April 23, 2011 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger ninette said...

really great post and your amazing look <3

April 23, 2011 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

love it! oh, and I really love your blog! you're so pretty :)

April 23, 2011 at 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mikä ihana ylläri kun katsoin maanantain salkkareita ja sinä olit siellä! :-)

April 23, 2011 at 5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have big head. your style is good. i think.

April 23, 2011 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Łucja said...

beautiful <3

http://www.miss.redhead.blogspot.com

April 23, 2011 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

I love this outfit!!

April 24, 2011 at 8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those pictures are just amazing, so beautiful and detalized. what kind of camera do you use?

May 1, 2011 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Nesta said...

WOW ! You look so pretty on that picture ! I especially like your hair !

Nesta,
http://neonstars.blogspot.com/
_

May 1, 2011 at 6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your make up is awesome! Viola. sayuri90.pinger.pl

May 10, 2011 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Magda said...

super:)

August 14, 2011 at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home