strawberry jam and whipped cream

Tein tänään superhyviä laskiaispullia, kermavaahdolla ja hillolla nam! Eilinen taisi olla se virallinen pullapäivä, mutta mitäs pienistä, noita tuli tehtyä sen verran paljon että vietän laskiaista loppuviikonkin..
Tänään paistoi niin kirkkaalta taivaalta että aurinkolasitkin pääsivät ekaa kertaa käyttöön.
Translation: Today I baked shrove buns, yumm! I also wore sunglasses for the first time this year, it was so bright and sunny day!






120 Comments:
Ohh it looks delicious! :)
http://chocolatemademoiselle.blogspot.com/
ooohhh yummie !
like it :)
http://plaamkaa.blogspot.com/
:)
you look good :)
http://slfgoeshigh.blogspot.com/
yay u look so amazin ! :)
Voi luoja kuinka hyvännäköisiä laskiaispullia <333
I'm a new reader :) and let me tell you that I LOVE YOUR STYLE.. my god it's amazing. You know, I'm really insecure about my skinny legs and you make me feel good about them, thank you for that. I have those jeans hehe I love hollister jeans, they're the best. Take care!
YUM! I love freshly baked buns with butter and jam! That's my comfort food :)
xx
A Journey to Style
Great outfit !
And that food looks so yummy!
http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/
XOXO
the pastry looks as nice as you
http://openyourclosets.blogspot.com/
i really like the way you combined the sweater! looks very good :)
You remind me of that estonian model, Maria Ignatenko.
I love your sunglasses!
Ihania kuvia! :) Nam noi laskiaispullat<3
Your make up looks so good!^.^ What do you use?
Brina
it looks soooo deliciious and you look soo cute! :)
http://chiq21.blogspot.com
Mmmmm it looks delicious!! Love your look!!
xx
http://meandmylifestyle.blogspot.com
You are so gorgeous.
♥
They look so good! mmm.
And you look beautiful in the snow :) x
love the post sweet :)
XOXO from spain
www.mrolez.com
you are looking so good !
Amazing, as usual, I like so much your outfits! :)
You look adorable as always!! Great to hear that sunglasses-season has reached Finland too!!
looks delicious!
love the outfit (:
Krissy xoxo
pullapäivä oli kylläkin sunnuntaina......
You look gorgeous lovely, and the shrove buns look delicious, wonder if you could post the recipe one day! :D x x
lovely pics <3
Ihana ihana ihana asu!! :)
www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com
never heard of shrove buns before...we celebrate pancake day in England
Xisses, Onyxsta
http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/
Lovely pictures!!
Laurenlovestoshare
Классные фоткии;)
Aah, those buns just look so scrumptious! :D
Ihana asu, ja nam miten herkkuja laskiaspullia! :) Kyllä täytyy munkin tunnustaa että pari pullaa tuli tuhottua... :D
I see lighter clothes, hope the spring will come to Finland really soon.
that looks delicious! and I really love your leather jacket!
♥
Ihana asu taaas :) Mä oon alkanut tykätä huppareista tosi kovaa, mutta mulla ei ole vielä yhtäkään hyvää, buu! Mistä tuo sun on?
nam noi pullat!! ;D
http://annika-its-all-me.blogspot.com/
asutko sä jedassa?:)
there is still snow in finlaand? in germany it already looks like summer is coming though its still coold !
and you are so pretty, great pictures
X
näyttää kyllä herkullisilta pullilta! ja ainahan voi hieman herkutella "erilaisten" pullien parissa ja tehdä laskiaispullia Ü
i love your outfits!and food looks yummy :)
mhhh now i'm hungry! :) it looks so delicious....
you look very pretty again :)
http://jillepille.blogspot.com
yumm :)
and you look sooo cute :)
Cool outfit!
www.amraka.blogspot.com
yuummm ♥ like it:) and you look sooo pretty ♥
AMAZING
xxxx, http://princesskleid.blogspot.com/
oot kaunis <3<3 !
äläkä välitä, anonyymien lempiaihe taitaa olla nillittää bloggaajien asennoista ja ilmeistä.
"Miks et kato kameraan?" "Miks et hymyile koskaan?" "Miks vääntyilet tolleen?" "Miks sun jalat on ristissä?" "Miks oot noin päin etkä näin?" JNEJNE, mikä sitten kelpaa :D
Ikuisuus ongelma. On se vaan vaikea tajuta, että kaikilla ihmisillä on se "ominainen" ja luonnollisimmalta tuntuva tapa seistä kameran edessä. En voi ymmärtää miten se voi ärsyttää ihmisiä niin paljon.
Anna siis olla. :)
Hyvää kevättä sinne beauty <3
This looks so yummmmmmy, and I love your outfit. I love how you are wearing your brothers hoodie! :)
xx
Olet kaunis niin kuin aina,
ihania laskiaispullia! (;
Awww I'm just happy that you blogged! :) Looks tasty, girl!
Does it still snow in your country? Here in Germany the sun shines and shines and it's getting warmer :)
Really cute outfit as always! I love your blog you pretty girl :)
Apua, en tajnunutkaan, että itse voi tehdä laskiaispullia!
Silly me;D
Ihana asu muuten:)
Good look!
Have a nice day, everyone :)
nice!
OMG So much snow :(
You are so pretty ! :D
Ahhh looks very delicious! Keep going on like this =D
Voi juma ku hyvännäkösiä pullia, omnomnom :-D
Ja olet taas yhtä söpönä kuin aina :-)
U look amazing :)
Could you post the recipe of the shrove buns ? They look so yuuumy !
XOXO
Could you tell me what is this 'veal fond' in your pasta bolognese? :)
omg, i love this outfit and buns :)
oi taas niin söpönä :) ja jedan ranta <3 tulee aina niin kodikas fiilis kun laitat ulkokuvia :)
mmmm, alkoi tekee mieli laskiaispullia :)
Love the casual outfit and the buns look so delicious!
Please, give us a recipe... Those rolls look very delicious!
haha loos so delicious! and i p0ve you outfit! really amazing!
they look very yummy!
yumyum:)
you lokk fantastic♥
http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/
Hih, mäkin käytin jo ekaa kertaa aurinkolaseja...oli sunnuntai kun ajoin autoa ja paistoi oikein kunnolla arska.:) Ihanaa kevättä!<3
you're so beautiful girl ! love your blog&your style:)
kissses
You just not stopping to surprise with great loks))
You look reaaaallllyyy beautiful)
Adorable casual chic!
http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/
Yummm they look delicious, and you look wonderful, as always. I have to buy some sunglasses pretty soon, spring is getting nearer and I'm super excited about it!
Juliette
Marianna, you're so beautiful, so fabulous, so interesting girl! Thanks for your wonderful blog!
i love your shoes!
i like:)
i always like your photos. also this time :)
hello!
it`s look very taaasty ;)
by the way,you are so cute
http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/
Nice Outfit & beautiful Blog
Visit our Blog and follow if you like : http://fullofdistantdreams.blogspot.com/
<3
J'aime beaucoup tes tenues !
mmm tasty !
Those buns look so so delicious!
And you look lovely :)
mmm, delicious!)
shoes so cool
Lovely pictures,
And those little breads mhmmm they look delicious !
xoxo
http://thelifeofyaela.blogspot.com/
This comment has been removed by the author.
Great outfit !
http://alia-sweet.blogspot.com/
delicious post and nice outfit ;)
Argh, i didnät get any shrove buns this year, only two teasppons of left over whipped cream... oh well, that's just my life :D You look so lovely! :)
huuuuuum yuumy !
We ate the last days as well a lot laskaispulla, they´re too delicious <2
can you pleeeease give a recipe of these buns? they look soo tasty!
Hello ! My name’s Océane and I’m French , I ‘m not very good at english but your blog is Wonderful !
You’re beautiful ! :)
I read your blog nearly every day and I love IT ! haha
Bisous ! :)
♥Love your blog♥
ää pakko kysyy vaik tätä kysytää sult varmaa aika usein mut mil kameral kuvaat?:)
MISTÄ TOI HUPPARI ON?
i love your outfit ! its so simple but still amazing ! ;))
you look so great :D nice outfit, so cozy but so beautiful, i really like.
Namsk noi pullat näyttää hyviltä!!!
http://oh-deardeer.blogspot.com/
Those buns look so good!
miks sä oot noin kaunis ! ;o
WOOOOW
So yummyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))
I absolutely want to try it!!
kisses
from Milan
Giulia
www.thesmileybow.blogspot.com
wow there is still snow with you? Here all the snow is gone already :(
http://lmdiary.blogspot.com/
http://lesbelles6.blogspot.com/
Yummy! I wish I could have this right now : D
& you look perfect as always <3
http://xxsummerly.blogspot.com
Pero que buena pinta tiene esos dulces !! Oye me encanta tu blog !
www.carolinatodomodas.blogspot.com
I love your blog <3
sulla on kullä maailman kauneimmat hiukset:)
Onko tuo sun hiusten väri oma, vai pullosta?? Todella kaunis sävy nimittäin ja jos on pullosta, niin ole kiltti ja kerro mikä sävy :)) En toki halua matkia, mutta kun en löydä millään hiuksiini tuolaista kaunista ruskeaa :(
You're very beautiful girl! So amazing :))
tämä blogi on jotenki tylsä;O mutta ärsyttävää on se että tykkään tästä silti because you're pretty
mmmm looks perfect!
love your blog soo much :)
http://www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/
I just love every single outfit of you!!! :))
http://tinyurl.com/6elzkdg
OMG, so lovely the outfit. :)
http://berrytentation.blogs.sapo.pt/
http://www.klaudia-synarska.blogspot.com/ - ZAPRASZAM / invite , na bloga!!! Dużo nowości + zdjęcia autografów !!! ZAPRASZAM SERDECZNIE , Klaudia.
niceee:)!
Nicee:)
nice:)!
ooo snow... ;)
nice look!
Lool so yummy ! and you so cute as usual ;)
xx, Leah.
http://hapiness-love-music.blogspot.com
kivoja kuvia:)
nannestyle.blogspot.com
nice :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home