Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

hurry up summer!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

hurry up summer!

Kesäikävä tuntuu kasvavan päivä päivältä. Haluan tuoreita mansikoita, mökkireissuja, aurinkoa, ruskettumista, kavereitten kanssa rannalla hengailua, grilliruokaa, vehreitä puita, kesävaatteita, kuumia päiviä ja kylmää kokista ja ja.. Lista voisi jatkua loputtomiin. No, onneksi nyt jo sentään näkyy aurinkoakin! Kaivelin koneen kätköistä kuvia viime kesältä, eikä lievittänyt tätä ikävää kyllä yhtään..

Translation: I miss summer. Fresh fruits, hanging out with friends on the beach, summer clothes, ice cream, tanned skin, our summer house, hot days and cold coke.. This list could go on forever! I miss summer even more after finding these pictures from last summer.
summer
summer12
summer8
summer6
summer9
summer10
summer7
mökill'7
summwe4
summer14
summer2

212 Comments:

1 – 200 of 212 Newer› Newest»
Blogger Nicole said...

wonderful pictures!♥
you're gorgeous :)

March 15, 2011 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Merenhelmi said...

Ompas kauniita kuvia ! :) Onneks kesä lähenee päivä päivältä, vaikka tuntuu, että on siihen kyllä vielä matkaa.. :) Mutta tosi kaunis oot kyllä! Oon alkanut seuraileen sun blogia tässä vähän aikaa sitten, tää on tosi kiva blogi. :)

March 15, 2011 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Anna Grostina said...

wow. you posted this like 1 minute ago and you already have 2 comments! have i told you that you remind me a lot of lauren conrad? anyway. love the photos, like always

March 15, 2011 at 4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful pix. summerfeeling (:



http://chiq21.blogspot.com

March 15, 2011 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger katerinza said...

ш like your blog ♥

March 15, 2011 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger ♥Uffie♥ said...

so beautiful!
i love your legs and your hair!♥

i miss summer too

March 15, 2011 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

Great pictures--I can't wait for summer.

March 15, 2011 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger This is from Matilda said...

beautiful pictures !
:)

March 15, 2011 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger hannah said...

oh summer, where are you... ♥

March 15, 2011 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful photos. I also miss the summer as you. Very. I look forward to warm weather, sun bathing. It's awesome :) what day you had? :)

March 15, 2011 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Aly said...

I like it! :)

March 15, 2011 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

PRETTY <3


xx
www.simplebutreal.com

March 15, 2011 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger taryn k. said...

Haha, you can't wait for summer, I can't wait for winter. The difference between Australia and Finland.

March 15, 2011 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Jassu said...

Samaa mieltä, tulispa jo kesä! Hengailua rannalla kavereitten kanssa, vadelmat, aurinko jne. :) Ja on kyllä kauniita kuvia (= Olispa mullakin noin hyvä kamera!

March 15, 2011 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Miss Curiosity said...

really great pictures!

March 15, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Tamuna said...

The bright salads and ice cream really scream summer! :) I can't wait for sunshine too!

xx
A Journey to Style

March 15, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

söpöjä kuvia. =) mistä noi toisiks alimman kuvan shortsit on?

March 15, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I love these pictures. You look so great.

dassida.blogspot.com

March 15, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger DashKos said...

Perfect pic!))) Now i want summer right now! Can't wait!!!))

March 15, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger maria said...

ihania kesäkuvia, kaipaan iteki kesäää niiin hirveesti:))

March 15, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Your summers look a bit like mine - I can't wait for it to start!

March 15, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger maja said...

I really miss summer, too :(
and amazing pictures!

March 15, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Chiffon Dreams said...

I can't wait for summer either!! But first spring needs to come - like RIGHT NOW!


stop by!
http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com

March 15, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I know how are you feeling! I miss summer too, but now I'm still waiting for true spring...
Great pictures btw, they made my day, they are so positive:)
Greetings from Poland, Marta

March 15, 2011 at 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You kill me with these pictures .. one more beautiful than the other. You look beautiful in all, as always. Your clothes are wonderful.

Visit my blog, I would be honored to receive your visit there:
http://lepetitmondedegabi.wordpress.com/

March 15, 2011 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Una B. said...

great pics,marianna!
i miss summer as well!
i'm dreaming like every single day about those warm sunny rays)
i realy hope thaht you'll have a look at my blog)

March 15, 2011 at 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you tell where is your summer house? :) In Finland or in other country?

March 15, 2011 at 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the scarf in the third pic!Where di you buy it :)?

http://natureyourself.blogspot.com/

March 15, 2011 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger María said...

I want good weather now!!
Love all your outfits!!!!
xx

http://meandmylifestyle.blogspot.com

March 15, 2011 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

woooow, love love love it :)
I miss the summer when I see this pictures ♥

March 15, 2011 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Katariina said...

Ihania kuvia! Mullakin on kauhee ikävä kesää, voisko tää talvi jo pliiis loppua! :)

http://katariina-sunkissed.blogspot.com/

March 15, 2011 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Tamara Claudia said...

you are gorgeous!! I love every post on your blog and I'm always so excited to hear something new from you:))
You're awesome!

March 15, 2011 at 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great as always.

March 15, 2011 at 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be happy with spring too for now, it's still so cold and rainy here in Italy. Beautiful pictures, yummy food and perfect outfits =)
Hopefully it will all be back soon.
Juliette

March 15, 2011 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

beautiful pictures.. the food looks so tasty ;D

greetings x3

http://wwwmademoiselle-cas.blogspot.com

March 15, 2011 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Miss tentaciones said...

Lovely look, and beatiful pics!!.
You are amazing!!
Kisses

www.misstentaciones.blogspot.com

March 15, 2011 at 4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mullaki kauhee kesäikävä ja kivoja kuviaaaa !(=

March 15, 2011 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger charmant said...

georgeous.

March 15, 2011 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Krissy ~ style san san said...

you're stunning, gorgeous as always!
Krissy xoxo

March 15, 2011 at 5:05 PM  
Anonymous iida said...

Tosi ihania kuvia!
Oi että, kesä sais kyllä tulla nyt ja heti! (;

March 15, 2011 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

oh, God, how I miss summer:) We have only 2,5 months to wait, though:)
xx
Sasha

http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

March 15, 2011 at 5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your summer outfits!!!.))

March 15, 2011 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger Riikka said...

Ihan älyttömän ihania kuvia :) Ois jo kesä!

March 15, 2011 at 5:15 PM  
Anonymous rina said...

aah..mäki kaipaan jo niin paljo kesää!!

March 15, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Wow you're so beautyful! <3
Greetings from Germany

March 15, 2011 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger j. said...

i am fed up too. i want all of this summer things so badly !
u're so pretty :)
x

http://www.mybabymydarlig.blogspot.com/

March 15, 2011 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Bohemian Life said...

Oh my god, I am in the same mood, I miss summer and looking forward to it! Summer parties, having fun with friends out and summer hats. Your pictures are lovely :)

March 15, 2011 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Ourdestination said...

Summer <3

March 15, 2011 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger eri said...

ME ENCANTAS!! eres guapísima, y vistes genial!! Me gusta verte con ropa más veraniega y alegre !!
un beso desde España :)
http://ericaalameda.blogspot.com/

March 15, 2011 at 5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please,post more often!
you're beautiful!

March 15, 2011 at 5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we all know this pictures and wait for new. I don't understan why you published your mail contact, because you never respond. Everybody tell you how great you but you don't care of your fans/readers

March 15, 2011 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Karolina said...

These shots are so sunny!

http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

March 15, 2011 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger LaurenSchoon said...

You are the cutest!!
Love your style. Those shoes in the last picture are amazing!
http://www.champagneandmarshmallows.com/

March 15, 2011 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger Ankyls said...

great outfit;) !

greetings from Poland;)

March 15, 2011 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

This makes me look forward to summer even more! It's so nice to see the weather is getting better :D You look stunning in all these pictures :) xx

March 15, 2011 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Sanna said...

tosi kivoja kuvia!

March 15, 2011 at 5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures !
I miss sommer, too :)

Kisses from http://jennies-mosaik.blogspot.com/
XOXO

March 15, 2011 at 5:45 PM  
Anonymous Mariella said...

I really miss summer too. Especially sunglasses, even though you can wear sunglasses also in those winter days when sun is shining bright, but somehow it's different and I really don't get the same feeling about doing so. I need and want summer back as soon as possible, so I can quit to wear those boring winter clothes and dress in to one of many skirts and shorts, that are just waiting in patience to get out and going. :(

March 15, 2011 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Que fotos tan bonitas!!! Besitos
http://giseleglamour.blogspot.com/

March 15, 2011 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Emilia said...

näää on niiiin IHANIA <3 ah kumpa se kesä jo tulis :)

March 15, 2011 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

I understand you! :)
I think that everyone who is reading your blog, remembered about the beautiful warm weather..


http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/

March 15, 2011 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Madame Leckarsch. said...

great. great.great.

March 15, 2011 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

wonderful pictures :)

Visit our Blog and follow if you like <3
http://fullofdistantdreams.blogspot.com/ :)

March 15, 2011 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger mikado said...

omg, I love your pics! Your outfits are amazing, and beautiful :)

March 15, 2011 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger FASHION CHALET said...

Great blog!

I want summer but will miss boots and coats a lot, they're my favorite accessories. :)


x X

March 15, 2011 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger FLEUR DAILY said...

You look amazing!

X,

http://fleurdaily.blogspot.com

March 15, 2011 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger natalie said...

WONDERFUL!

March 15, 2011 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Malina said...

Gorgeous Photos ;>
and You look amazing, like always. ;)

March 15, 2011 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Legolas said...

lovely photos...I miss summer, too...

March 15, 2011 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I ♥ ur style!(:



xxx
Can't wait for summer too<33

March 15, 2011 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Nouvelle vague said...

i miss summer too ! but we've an amazing day in belgium today ! sun is shining and it's about 20° !feels like spring is coming !!!

March 15, 2011 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger HOLLY said...

Stunning!<3

March 15, 2011 at 6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your outfits are just gorgeous!! I adore you but I'm not a lesbian :P Greetings from Polish <3

March 15, 2011 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Kasia said...

wonderful pictures!♥

March 15, 2011 at 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sulla on niin ihana tyyli! <3 Tulis kesä pian, haluan käyttää jo kesävaatteita ja ottaa aurinkoa! <3

March 15, 2011 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Johanna said...

Ihanan kesäinen toi tokavikan kuvan asu! :-)

March 15, 2011 at 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!

xoxo Mara
http://redhead-lifestyle.blogspot.com

March 15, 2011 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Queen E, said...

Summer summer summer! can't wait! love the outfit at the first photo,too! :)

March 15, 2011 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Fashion Gossip said...

So pretty! I love all your outfits! M.

March 15, 2011 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Little Black Girl said...

U R amazing :)
I love yout style!

welcome to my fashion-world:
mala-czarna90.blogspot.com

March 15, 2011 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Emilie said...

I miss summer too...
Love your last outfit =)

March 15, 2011 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Jerrica said...

I wait either!!

ciao,
http://fashionnostalgia.blogspot.com/

March 15, 2011 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger oceann' said...

Hi ! your blog it’s beautiful ! <3

March 15, 2011 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Monday to Friday said...

I miss summer too!!!
Wonderful pictures!!

March 15, 2011 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

beautiful outfits! i want the summer back so badlyyyyy as well :(

March 15, 2011 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

kuinka ootkaan niin pieni!!! ?

March 15, 2011 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Greta said...

You are beautiful in the pics with the white hat ;))

http://cihc.blogspot.com/2011/03/cihc-giveaway-tokio-jane-bracelet-with.html

March 15, 2011 at 7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi ihania kuvia!:) Kyllä sitä kesää alkaakin jo olla ikävä :D

March 15, 2011 at 8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog!!

March 15, 2011 at 8:07 PM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

We have spring here in Sweden finally :D But I want summer!

March 15, 2011 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks to you my life is more colorful :)

March 15, 2011 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Alazne said...

Ilove your style!! and i love the blogg!!

http://alazne-apieceofme.blogspot.com/

March 15, 2011 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Noora said...

Voi vitsi ihania kesäisiä kuvia! :) Tulee kyl kauhee ikävä kesää ja kaikkia noita asioita :o

March 15, 2011 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Con zapatos nuevos said...

perfect and now i hungry jajajaj
good photos

March 15, 2011 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Lou said...

I can't wait for summer! Your photos look great, I just hope the UK gets some good sun this year!

http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

March 15, 2011 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Satu said...

Voi ei apua, alkoi itselläkin kaihertamaan niin kova kesän ikävä että HUH!

Ihana toi eka kuva!

March 15, 2011 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

I like your blog, because it is fresh and I like raspberries:)

March 15, 2011 at 8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fab and fresh summer set!!!

March 15, 2011 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Meri said...

sul on iha sika kivoi vaatteita! :-)

March 15, 2011 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

http://kasia-ka.blogspot.com/ WELCOME! :)

March 15, 2011 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lovely your outfit !!! :*

March 15, 2011 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lovely outfits! they look all so perfectly combinated! :)

xoxo

March 15, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are wonderful!
I love your blog and I will follow you :)

http://lesdeuxfabuleuse.blogspot.com/

Alina xx

March 15, 2011 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Oii kesäruoat, namnam <:

March 15, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

i miss summer too:(


http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/

March 15, 2011 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Clara & Mar said...

aws, i love that photos, i'm your follower since earlier than then hahah!
xxx
CLARA

March 15, 2011 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Orchid said...

you look gorgeous :)




http://orchid-orchidea.blogspot.com/

March 15, 2011 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My God, summer miss me evrey day ! Fortunately in Paris we have beautiful sunny days this week :)


http://nnoush.blogspot.com

March 15, 2011 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Aleksandra Ambrozek said...

yap, me toooooo!!!!
xoxo

March 15, 2011 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger denisesarah said...

I love this post! I miss summer too!

March 15, 2011 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Alia said...

Love your outfit!!

http://alia-sweet.blogspot.com/

March 15, 2011 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger jessinlovee said...

i love all the pictures. soo gorgeous!

March 16, 2011 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger Cookery Fest said...

great photos ;)
i want summer too!

www.szafofa.blogspot.com

March 16, 2011 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Lusikka said...

Oih voi, ei pitäisi lukea tällaisia kesä postauksia! Tosi ihania kesäkuvia! Olispa ulkona jo vihreää...

http://oh-deardeer.blogspot.com/

March 16, 2011 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger lipoooo said...

i miss the summer too . don't worry coming soon : D

March 16, 2011 at 12:43 AM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Ihania kuvia!! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

March 16, 2011 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger Anna Bonfiglio said...

Hello my dear! Everytime I go in your blog it is so cute!
I made a new post on Lady Gaga, pass to my blog and tell me what you think on her.. Is she true or built?
See you later!

Anna
http://theyellowball.blogspot.com/

March 16, 2011 at 1:42 AM  
Blogger Xica Maria said...

Found your blog...lovely pictures!
I'm missing summer too...<3

**

March 16, 2011 at 3:11 AM  
Blogger yvo said...

you're too pretty! =)

March 16, 2011 at 3:18 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Maureen said...

I just love that warm light of summer. It's warming up here in the States so these photos are a good reminder. Come on summer!!

March 16, 2011 at 3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaa kesä tule jo!!

March 16, 2011 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Athena said...

I can't wait for summer either!! Love all your outfit pictures!! =)

March 16, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Michelle's Style File said...

Beautiful pics.
I love SUMMER : )

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

March 16, 2011 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger drama said...

you're so amazing.
i like your blog and style.

March 16, 2011 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

SUMMER!!<3 (..pian se on täällä;)

March 16, 2011 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Mora e Bionda said...

Wow, the meal looks so delicious! And I love your last picture :-)

March 16, 2011 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Nettie S. said...

You are so pretty! <3

March 16, 2011 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Great photos and outfits!! You are really fab!

March 16, 2011 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

VERY NICE!!! ♥ LUXUSSS :* PERFECT, REALLY. :)

March 16, 2011 at 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aa ihania kuvia :)

March 16, 2011 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Julian said...

wow really nice pictures : ))

March 16, 2011 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

can't wait for the summer! I love clothes when it warm outside!

March 16, 2011 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Isabela said...

Lovely pictures!
Where I live it's still summer – or fallen already, not quite sure– (I live in southern hemisphere) and I really really want winter back :(

x
www.fusels.com

March 16, 2011 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Nika said...

lovely photos!

March 16, 2011 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger myangly said...

oyy))
you look veryy nicee::**

March 16, 2011 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

marianann is love your pictures!
nice nice

March 16, 2011 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Camilla said...

If you want summer all the time come to Brazil. Is always hot, and you can do all those things almost all year long. Let's trade , i hate summer, hurry up winter !

March 16, 2011 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger S. said...

Podoba mi się ;p

Pozdrawiam !

http://sot-om.blogspot.com/

March 16, 2011 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Дарья Валеева said...

I really like the way you style your hear!
What is your secret?

March 16, 2011 at 7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz2uVVuQg5M - PLEASE , CHECK OUT !!! :)

March 16, 2011 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Alexia said...

Ei vitsit mikä kesähinku !!!!

March 16, 2011 at 8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihana blogi ja ihania kuvia! :) ois muuten kiva sellanen joku postaus sun ruokavaliosta. Että mitä normaalisti syöt päivän aikana ja sillee vähä niinku ruokapäiväkirja yheltä päivältä! :D

March 16, 2011 at 8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mistä noi tokavimpan kuvan shortsit on ? aivan ihanat !

March 16, 2011 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger paula said...

Oii ihanan kesäisiä kuvia!

March 16, 2011 at 9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u were much thinner last summer...
u gained, didnt u ??

March 16, 2011 at 10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw some of your pictures on so called "thinspiration" blogs on tumblr.com - you know what kind of blog I mean?
I just wonder if you know that?
Because I would care if these pics were mine.
Anyway, your pictures are -like always- gorgeous!
xx

March 16, 2011 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger marianna said...

Kiitos kommenteistanne ihanat ♥ Kiva nähdä etten ole yksin näitten kesänodotus-fiilisten kanssa! :)

// Thank you all for these comments ♥ Nice to see I'm not the only one waiting for summer!

Answers:
-Our summer house is in Finland, in Pyhäjoki
-That leopard scarf in third pic is from H&M
-Denim shorts are from JC
-I've gained weight from last summer, I'm happy about it!

March 16, 2011 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Julie Iliana said...

I love the last picture and your wedges in them! :)

March 16, 2011 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger Laila said...

aweson pictures! like the last so much!
I miss summer too!

March 16, 2011 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Luísa Lión said...

WOW!!Amazing blog! You are simply beautiful!! I cant belive I havent found this blog earlier ist perfect really like your style!!

♥♥Style-Roulette

xoxo,
Luísa

March 17, 2011 at 2:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice layout :)

March 17, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Dylana Suarez said...

I miss summer, too! All of your warm weather looks are gorgeous!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

March 17, 2011 at 8:23 AM  
Anonymous em said...

New blog header! Ooh ~ I Love it <3<3

March 17, 2011 at 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Should you be interested. a girl from this blog puts your photos.
http://www.photoblog.pl/carpiediemm/
By the way, great style! : D Kisses from the Poland! :)))

March 17, 2011 at 6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Marianna, this is my first comment on your blog.
I enjoy reading and watching the pictures. I think your make up changed, especially when I look on your eyes in the note before.
I do really wait for summer, but in Poland today it's been raining for the morning.

March 17, 2011 at 6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we all miss summer:(
Love you
Giovi

March 17, 2011 at 8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihana blogi! Tuli muuten mieleen, että millä ohjelmalla teet/muokkaat noita otsikkokuvia missä lukee blogin nimi? :-)

March 17, 2011 at 8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oletko tietoinen, että sinusta on tehty feikkinick irc-galleriaan?
nimimerkki on enniy`

March 17, 2011 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I love your new header! :)

March 17, 2011 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Perfect summer outfits!! ♥

March 17, 2011 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Perfect summer outfits!! ♥

March 17, 2011 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Mons said...

Lovely pictures!:)
i'm happy to know your blog.
kisses!

March 17, 2011 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Hello i am a women from Germany...
you are a wonderful person... nice Blog... i can see you enjoying your life...

Love
Rebecca

www.verlockendes.de

March 18, 2011 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger ag_mal said...

I like you in summer too!

March 18, 2011 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger mari said...

sulla on kyllä ihan älyttömän ihana blogi ♥

March 18, 2011 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

love the pictures! i cannot wait for summer as well!

March 18, 2011 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger A said...

omg, your blog is so pretty, and I love your pictures! adore it :D

March 18, 2011 at 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing photos! I want summer! ♥ NOW!! :)

March 18, 2011 at 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you are still thinking about summer?;-) I've got a question. What are you going to wear when it will be warm? I don't have ideas what to buy now. I count on you;-)

March 18, 2011 at 3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to summer either. Beautiful pictures! I love your outfits in every single one of them. :)

March 18, 2011 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger JSJ said...

äää olis jo kesä! sama ikävä täälläkin :D ja voi että noita kuvia, oot kyllä tosi nätti & sulla on ihania vaatteita!

March 18, 2011 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

these are such sweet pictures, dear. I love the boyfriend shirt with shorts and that hat :)

X, Annie

anniewear.de

March 18, 2011 at 5:24 PM  
Anonymous Lilla said...

I LOVE your new header!

March 18, 2011 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger central fashion. said...

You're gorgeous and I love your style and your pictures!!!

Please check out my blog ( actually i have it with my friend and we just started and it's in polish but i'm planning to add the translation too!!)

http://central--fashion.blogspot.com

have a great weekend!! ♥

March 18, 2011 at 6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Onko kukaan ikinä maininnut sulle, että näytät ihan Anna Abreulta?

March 18, 2011 at 6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anette said...

beautiful pictures :D

March 18, 2011 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger Dżesa said...

OMG! You are so beautiful. Why don't you live near me? I interested photography so I would take you picture. You're so pretty <3 I can't stop look at you picture. And there where you are there is warm. In Poland there is cold and snow now.ehh. I want to be where you are!
Your style is excellent.
Give me love. Jessy ;)

March 18, 2011 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger laumassaferro said...

que linda♥ http://laumassaferro.blogspot.com/

March 18, 2011 at 10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://want44.myblog.de/want44/2 you are a "thinspo"..im a little bit shocked

March 18, 2011 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger jani* said...

nice pictures:)

http://janiibanani.blogspot.com

March 18, 2011 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger Soile said...

IHANA blogi! :) tykkään tosi paljon sun tyylistä postata, kaikki kirjotukset on mielenkiintosia ja etenkin ihania kuvia! :)

http://www.shokingpink.blogspot.com/

March 18, 2011 at 10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a beautiful girl WOW

March 18, 2011 at 11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oot LIHAVA

March 19, 2011 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Anonyymi said...

Ihania! Kesäkuvat on ehkä parhaita ikinä. <3 :)

March 19, 2011 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger offline said...

oh what wonderfull blog you´ve got. going to follow you !! =D

xoxo

neon-tree.blogspot.com

March 19, 2011 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Léa said...

OMG! I must "follow" you! I Love your Style!!! :))

March 19, 2011 at 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi ihana toi vesiputous mesta! missä tollanen on?

March 19, 2011 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Mzet said...

You so beautiful : )
Your pictures are very nice.
I like your blog : )♥

March 19, 2011 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Laura Noleppa said...

i'm in love with your style, especially the dress in the first picture ist amazing!
you're stunning!

March 19, 2011 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Laura Noleppa said...

act-like-summer.com
my blogs very new but maybe you'd take a look at it :)

March 19, 2011 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger maija said...

haluisin myös, että kesä tulisi pian!

March 19, 2011 at 6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesteś prześliczna;)
You are so pretty.;p

March 19, 2011 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger unusual flower :) said...

You're amazing , wow ; >

March 19, 2011 at 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you´re awesome!

itsalittlesecret.blogspot.com

March 19, 2011 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger Isabell said...

i wait for summer, too. but with your pictures i can already feel that summer is comming.
greetings from germany ♥

March 19, 2011 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Rosa said...

rakastuin tohon hattuun :D


somedayonedayy.blogspot.com

March 19, 2011 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love the first pic.it reminds me about July.
summer is coming :)))♥

March 20, 2011 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I can't wait for summer. Fresh fruits and vegetals. Beach. Ice cream. Sun. Summer clothes. Cold ice tea.

March 20, 2011 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Miss my summer too, can't wait !
You're so lovely as always :)

xx, Leah.

http://hapiness-love-music.blogspot.com

March 21, 2011 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger CC said...

Oh my god! Sorry, but I have to say this! You are so skinny! I am jealous!

March 21, 2011 at 6:20 PM  
1 – 200 of 212 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home