Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

small shopping

Thursday, February 24, 2011

small shopping

q5
q2
^Uusi päiväkirja Ordning&Redasta. Vanha tuli täyteen ja piti ostaa ihan samanlainen uudestaan, se on niin söpö!
^New diary. Old one got full and I had to buy exactly the same one with blanc pages. From Ordning&Reda.
q3
q6
^Meikkivoide ja peiteväri Maciltä. Parasta meikkivoidetta mitä tähän mennessä oon kokeillut!
^New makeup, foundation and concealer from Mac. Best foundation I've ever tried so far!
q8
q7
^Suihkugeeli The Body Shopista. Ihana vesimelonin tuoksu, harmi ettei tätä ollut rasvana.
^Shower gel from The Body Shop. Smells amazing, I wish they had this also as body lotion.

114 Comments:

Blogger Nini said...

Lovely things :)

Love your diary, is so girly! And your new shower gel seems to be amazing :)

Hugs & kisses <3

February 25, 2011 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger ♥Uffie♥ said...

I LOVE EVERYTHING!

Mac is awsome Btw!

lots of love♥

February 25, 2011 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

How much did the foundation cost?

February 25, 2011 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger majau said...

Nice diary :)

February 25, 2011 at 12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic shower gel!:) I love the scent of the watermelon!

PS. I tried your recipe for pasta and me & my family loved that!!!! :D

H.

February 25, 2011 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger Chrisoula said...

i really love this diary♥:)
and of course your blog, kisses from germany:**

February 25, 2011 at 12:25 AM  
Blogger Marta555 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 25, 2011 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger Marta555 said...

Amazing stuff! I love MAC products, you should try their eye shadows, they're really good :) Great post x

February 25, 2011 at 12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everything about you is sooo cute *-*

February 25, 2011 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Devea said...

the diary is so pretty! love everything that you got! xo

http://chicgeekwrites.blogspot.com/

February 25, 2011 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

That diary looks nice!


http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/


XOXO

February 25, 2011 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger whitney said...

Adore everything!

http://understarlitskies.blogspot.com

February 25, 2011 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Anna Grostina said...

the diary is so cool

February 25, 2011 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger Sabrina ♥ Chérie said...

Can you show us the Mac Make up on your skin?
^.^

February 25, 2011 at 12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U're so georgeous! I loove ur style and salads what do you do :) You are very cute person ;P greetings from Poland! :*

February 25, 2011 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger ashleyb said...

I love your blog, and I seriously want that diary! I wish you'd post more but I guess it's quality over quantity :)

Also I loved everything you bought in NYC

February 25, 2011 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Vida said...

Ooh nice purchases! You take the best pictures =)

February 25, 2011 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger freyja said...

I want that book :) :)
nice pictures

www.theperfectplayground.blogspot.com

February 25, 2011 at 12:43 AM  
Anonymous Alyssa said...

That diary is so cute <3

February 25, 2011 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

Wow! Diary!! Nice!! ♥

February 25, 2011 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger X said...

omg that shower gel looks amazing!

February 25, 2011 at 12:50 AM  
Anonymous carla said...

Voi pliis, voitko millään kertoa paljonko noi macin tuotteet maksoi? Haluaisin kans ainakin ton peiteaineen ja oon tulossa Helsinkiin maaliskuussa ostoksille :) Haluaisin jotain haisua missä hinnoissa macit liikkuu suomessa. Kiitos tuhannesti jos voisit vastata :)

February 25, 2011 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

lovely diary :)

http://houseofesha.blogspot.com/

February 25, 2011 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

Love the diary! Bet the show gel smells gorgeous, love body shop products :) x x

February 25, 2011 at 1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love these purchases! I don't use Mac foundation but I have heard some good things about it! x

February 25, 2011 at 1:19 AM  
Blogger Tamuna said...

I think the Body Shop comes up with very unique scents. I'll have to check this one out.

xx
A Journey to Style

February 25, 2011 at 1:34 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I was wondering where I can get a small drawer set like that =)? so cute! and what color do you use in mac foundations?

February 25, 2011 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

I love this diary <3
xo

February 25, 2011 at 1:54 AM  
Blogger our closet full said...

PRECIOSO ese diario rosa me encanta!!!!!
yo tambien tengo esa base de MAC estoy enganchada a esa marca lo quiero todooooooooooo
un besito guapisima
te seguimos pasate y nos sigues

http://ourclosetfull.blogspot.com/

February 25, 2011 at 2:12 AM  
Blogger yvo said...

lovely!

February 25, 2011 at 2:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihana päiväkirja !(=

February 25, 2011 at 4:27 AM  
Blogger Kotryna said...

Cute diary ;)

February 25, 2011 at 5:48 AM  
Blogger Stefany said...

Your diary is so cute! I love that it has keys to open it. :)

February 25, 2011 at 8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely pink diary, so cute!:)

February 25, 2011 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely diary! Mac is awesome!!!!

February 25, 2011 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love everything about you! Can you write often?Please! :) :*
Grettings from Poland,xoxo

February 25, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Eikä! Kirjotatko päiväkirjaa :-) Ihanaa, heha. Se on söpö!

February 25, 2011 at 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love MAC products :)

February 25, 2011 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Satu said...

Ihanan näköinen päiväkirja :)

February 25, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice things! :)

February 25, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Noora said...

Söpö päiväkirja!:) Ja varmaan ihanan tuoksunen toi suihkusaippua, pakkauski näyttää jo tosi raikkaalta :)

February 25, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger pocahontas said...

great diary <3

http://pocahontas-marta.blogspot.com/

February 25, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

i love body shop

February 25, 2011 at 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Lorena said...

I love mac make-up!!

February 25, 2011 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Mora e Bionda said...

I was looking for some review for this make-up by Mac for a long time! So definitely gonna try it now :-)

February 25, 2011 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger ALEKSANDRA said...

i love everything, beautiful!

February 25, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihan älyttömän söpö toi päiväkirja!

February 25, 2011 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger ankkaa said...

Are you people so bad at all ... already written to you a few comments in the past and not pisalaś ... Re-invite me amoureuese.blogspot.com

February 25, 2011 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

omg that diary looks soo amazing!


February 25, 2011 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger L said...

ihana tuo body shopin suihkugeeli ♥

http://leijasblogg.blogspot.com/

February 25, 2011 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Nazlı said...

i love the body shop!

February 25, 2011 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oi ei ihastuttava päiväkirja ^_^!

http://mircahh.blogspot.com/

February 25, 2011 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger GUILTY BEFORE THE SIN said...

What a cute diary.
The products of mac are so good.
I love the way you do your makeup maybe you could do a tutorial about it.
Xxx


www.nathalie-loveforfashion.blogspot.com

February 25, 2011 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger maaya said...

Toi päiväkirja on ihan älyttömän hieno. Kävin kys. kaupassa ensimmäistä kertaa ja meinas loppua itsekuri ihan totaalisesti kaikkien niiden paperihässäköiden kanssa! :D

http://marjutt.blogspot.com

February 25, 2011 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger katerinza said...

I love your Diary!

cosmetics mac is my favorite ;D

February 25, 2011 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger SILVIA said...

love it!!!this is so cute!!
congratulations!follow u
xoxo

February 25, 2011 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

beautiful diary :)
http://fashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

February 25, 2011 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Amraka said...

The Body Shop is the greatest!

www.amraka.blogspot.com

February 25, 2011 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger 411114 said...

this diary is so amazing i saw it when you were posting about the last one its too bad that this store is not in germany.

love cherrybee

http://live-life-cherrybee.blogspot.com/

February 25, 2011 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Junia Gonçalves said...

really nice choices!
xoxo
ju
www.girlygirls.com.br

February 25, 2011 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

aivan ihana toi päiväkirja! munki pitäis ostaa uus :)) ja muutenkin kivoja kuvia on!

http://annika-its-all-me.blogspot.com/

February 25, 2011 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

sweet diary :)


http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/

February 25, 2011 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

i love the diary ♥

February 25, 2011 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger EDYTA said...

this diary is so cute!

February 25, 2011 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Anja said...

I need to try out the shower gel. Sounds like it smells SO GOOD.

February 25, 2011 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Lauren Rose said...

I absolutely LOVE your blog, by far my favourite.


Please stop by my blog with some followers and help me get started!xxxxx

www.roseesprit.blogspot.com

February 25, 2011 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Una B. said...

very cute diary

February 25, 2011 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger maartysia said...

oh! but where are your photos? :( I can't wait for it! :P
I haven't any cosmetics from Mac, but body shop is the best! I saw that you like Body shop too :).

xxx

February 25, 2011 at 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihana päiväkirja <3 (:

February 25, 2011 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger BurningBlonde said...

Great shopping, i need to try out mac foundation, as well as visit bodyshop.
www.littlefashionangel.com

February 25, 2011 at 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I love your blog, you are very popular in poland. I know that we have very similar blog in our country. It's makelifeeasier.pl but yours is better!

February 25, 2011 at 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Very expensive diary. 24 pounds...

February 25, 2011 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger mikado said...

love your diary!

February 25, 2011 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Dasha said...

good buy!♥

February 25, 2011 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Olesya said...

ausgezeichnete Kauf))

February 25, 2011 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger ruxandra d. said...

Love the diary.Kisses.

February 25, 2011 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Pauline Dress said...

très joli carnet et make up ;)

des bibis
http://leblogdesoglam.blogspot.com/

February 25, 2011 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger elnara said...

i love you diary! lovelovelove


elnaraa.blogspot.com

February 25, 2011 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

The diary is so cute, love it :) I should check ordning & reda for a calendar, I really like their stuff, everything is cute there :)

February 25, 2011 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Lovely!
i want mac make-up too!
x amber

February 25, 2011 at 10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your new diary, it looks great.

Visit http://jennies-mosaik.blogspot.com/
XOXO

February 25, 2011 at 10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missä toi kauppa sijaitsee mist ostit ton päiväkirjan?

February 25, 2011 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Julie. said...

I love MAC too. :)

February 25, 2011 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger j. said...

i love your blog !

February 26, 2011 at 2:06 AM  
Blogger Julie Iliana said...

funny, I was searching for a diary today :) I'd really love the "frankie diary" but apparently they're all sold out, ugh.

XX

February 26, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Виктория said...

http://viawow.blogspot.com/
my blog

February 26, 2011 at 9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your new purchaces. The diary is adorable, I love the heart lock. :) I love everything from The Body Shop! It makes you eat all their products. lol This shower gel seeems to be great! :)

February 26, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger ninette said...

cute diary <3!

February 26, 2011 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger magdalena maria said...

I love you`r blog ;)
U are amazing !

February 26, 2011 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger magdalena maria said...

I love you`r blog !
U` re amazing ! <3

February 26, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger S. said...

i think you would look even better if you would try your foundation one shade lighter...
=)

February 26, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Aud.B said...

Love your diary

February 26, 2011 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Iida said...

Vähän söpö toi päiväkirja! :D ♥

February 26, 2011 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh, I'd like such a wonderful diary :-*

February 26, 2011 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Laila Baraa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 26, 2011 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Laila said...

I love your diary! and the the foundation is really very good!

February 26, 2011 at 4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to try the foundation!
http://stylishoverflows.blogspot.com/

February 27, 2011 at 12:52 AM  
Blogger xsuxsu said...

so cute

February 27, 2011 at 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your blog! I come here everyday hopping that you post something new :) keep going like this. xoxo

February 27, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Nadya said...

lovely diary <3 but not forget write here too :DDD

February 27, 2011 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Alyssia said...

Could you show us your shoe stash sometime? I'm always so in love with them!

February 27, 2011 at 6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.photoblog.pl/carpiediemm/87653322 YOU ?

February 27, 2011 at 6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.photoblog.pl/carpiediemm YOU ?

February 27, 2011 at 6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your note book.))*

February 27, 2011 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Saaby Binaah said...

I am regularly your blog and I liked has to say to you that I like your style! Stay as you ete and full of happiness.

February 27, 2011 at 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg you are soooooooooooooo pretty :)

February 27, 2011 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Tamara said...

Love your blog!!!!
Follow you!!!!

Kisss

February 28, 2011 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger alreadySuzanne said...

How much the MAC cosmetics cost ?


http://alreadysuzanne.blogspot.com/

March 2, 2011 at 2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use the same MAC products and I have to say that I love them. your leather leggings are amazing too!

lots of love.
http://terynfrances.blogspot.com

March 2, 2011 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Gülsah ♥ said...

I love fruity things :-) I have one with strawberry. Mhmm it smells so good.

I also start a blog. My blog is only 2 days young :D

http://guelsah87.blogspot.com

March 4, 2011 at 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moikka, mistä olet löytänyt nuo kivat valkoiset korit mitä huoneessasi on?

March 10, 2011 at 11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog! ^__^ ♡ Kisses from Sweden! :)♡

http://kenzas.se/
http://fokis.se/
http://paow.se/

March 24, 2011 at 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings From Poland!
i love your blog anyway... new post please! <3
Adriana ;-)

March 27, 2011 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Miss Vodka said...

I have this shower gel, it is the best!! Love your blog :)

bluejasminevodka.blogspot.com

June 11, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home