Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

tomorrow going with the flow

Saturday, August 13, 2011

tomorrow going with the flow

r-1
r-6
r-4

Today I went to get my Flow Festival ticket for tomorrow wearing this. I tried to make a little more casual outfit with that maxi skirt, last time I wore it with heels and more dressy bag, now with my new Steve Madden sandals and that Topshop feather bag.
I have no idea what to wear tomorrow for the festival, but I'll take my camera with me so you'll see that later!

Tänään käväisin kaupungilla tässä asussa, mm. hakemassa Flow-lippuni huomiselle! Yritin saada tuosta maxi-hameesta vähän rennomman, yleensä olen käyttänyt sitä korkkareiden kanssa, nyt tällä kertaa sandaalien. Huomisesta vaatetuksesta ei vielä mitään tietoa, mutta nappaan kameran mukaan niin eiköhän se plus muitakin tunnelmia Flowsta näy täällä sitten myöhemmin!

150 Comments:

Blogger Karina said...

You are so BEAUTIFUL on these photos!

www.kerislifestyle.blogspot.com

August 13, 2011 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

super outfit! you can play with every different kind a garments.
you're just stunning!~

www.leclaudia.blogspot.com

August 13, 2011 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger arynsa. said...

You look great :)

www.arynsa-arynsa.blogspot.com

August 13, 2011 at 10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always;-)
Marianna what about post with you and Helsinki? You have so many readers from all over the world, I'm curious what interesting is in Helsinki, that could be a journalist challenge for you;-)

August 13, 2011 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Marga.ri.ta said...

You look amazing! Love you! Kisses :*
-------
http://margariii.blogspot.com/

August 13, 2011 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Jekaterina Mirmanova said...

Very, very beautiful outfit! I love it!


http://reflexionaboutafashion.blogspot.com/
http://reflexionaboutafashion.blogspot.com/

August 13, 2011 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Anja said...

Lovely as always! <3 :) Did you do something different with your hair? It looks different to me, but still very pretty! ;D

http://faiirylights.blogspot.com

August 13, 2011 at 10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT !!!

http://elsewhere-alive.blogspot.com/

August 13, 2011 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger carglez94 said...

The pics are so nice!
Have a good day!

August 13, 2011 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this look !
Have a good time in your festival :)

August 13, 2011 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger leyla said...

wow!!!

VISIT MY NEW:
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

August 13, 2011 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Katariina said...

love your hair!!<3

August 13, 2011 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Sabrina ♥ Chérie said...

Lovely Mariannan ^-^

XOXO from Germany

August 13, 2011 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

nice !!

August 13, 2011 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger flo said...

superbes photos!
j'aime beaucoup me promener sur ton blog.
so lovely blog
XXX

August 13, 2011 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Katariina said...

I totally love your outfit! :)

http://katariina-sunkissed.blogspot.com/

August 13, 2011 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Nina said...

You look nice=)

August 13, 2011 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Elodie Loubet said...

You look so beautiful!

August 13, 2011 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Elodie Nguyen said...

This is the first time I see you without your usual hairstyle! ♥

August 13, 2011 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger KKATWALK said...

you look amazing <3

August 13, 2011 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great your skirt :)

August 13, 2011 at 11:19 PM  
Anonymous minny said...

omg You are gorgeous, I love your blog ♥

August 13, 2011 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Nazlı said...

WOW. Really amazing!

August 13, 2011 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Mela said...

Super cute amd amazing outfit!! I love it...:)
Mela xx

http://melamusings.blogspot.com

August 13, 2011 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Malina said...

You look very good, amazing outfit. :)

August 13, 2011 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Johanna said...

so beautiful :))
xxx

August 13, 2011 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Elviira said...

Voii, nättejä kuvia! Oisit seisonu kuvissa niin hamekin olisi päässyt oikeuksiinsa! :)

http://withoutfashionwe.blogspot.com/

August 13, 2011 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow! Nice photos.

http://cappuccinowithfashion.blogspot.com/

August 13, 2011 at 11:36 PM  
Anonymous Magda said...

Your blog is so amazing! Love your outfits:) Your are so inspiring! kisses

August 13, 2011 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Darya said...

i really love this outfit!
what is the color of your nail polish on these photos?
in my opinion? the right idea for the festival look is something super-comfy and super-beautiful!

August 13, 2011 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Martina said...

you're so pretty! you're my favourite blogger!!!

www.myamericandr3am.blogspot.com

August 13, 2011 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

You look beautiful! Your hair is so long and lovely!!!

struckbywonder.blogspot.com

August 13, 2011 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it looks so beautiful! very nice combination!
love such outfits with maxi skirts! it always gives a little hippy feeling... :D saw loads of people wearing it with high bun, lose crop top and sandals.

xoxo

August 13, 2011 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

et ole kiinnitetty hiukset. Pidän ensimmäinen kuva.

August 13, 2011 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Ninni said...

Hiukset <3

August 13, 2011 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Siena in Style said...

you look very pretty
have a beautiful day!
and if you have some time you can see my blog too
kisses from prague
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

August 13, 2011 at 11:53 PM  
Anonymous Louise said...

hi marianna!

your hair is so amazingly long, what's your secret?
have fun, dear ;)

thelmalouise.net

August 13, 2011 at 11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so pretty & you look a like Lauren Conrad!

August 13, 2011 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger Sini said...

Tosi nätti asu :)!

August 13, 2011 at 11:59 PM  
Anonymous PIA SVENSSON said...

You are so pretty!

August 14, 2011 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger Temporary:Secretary said...

SO pretty!

August 14, 2011 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger lisadrivesavan said...

beautiful outfit, beautiful photos!

August 14, 2011 at 12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow amazing :)

August 14, 2011 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Pretty bag! I really love feathers atm.

Carmen Ri.

August 14, 2011 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Adriana said...

I love your outfit! my god... and your blog is simply AMAZING y I follow you few months ago and I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU hahaha
xoxo from spain :DD

August 14, 2011 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Let it shine said...

nice outfit :)

August 14, 2011 at 12:43 AM  
Anonymous Julia said...

You are amazing! I love your style!

http://superwomansprty.tumblr.com/

August 14, 2011 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger Jéssica e Ana Paula said...

beeeautiful pictures and lovely outfit!

xx
http://chequematte.blogspot.com/

August 14, 2011 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Senja said...

oot kaunis, jälleen kerran.

voikun ite oisin päässyt flowhun myös! mutta ei, vkl menee töissä. ensi vuonna sitten. pidähän hauskaa!:)

August 14, 2011 at 12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the first photo you look so so so beautiful! Superish photo!

I'm not on the blogspot, but I regulary watch your blog. Greetings from Latvia!

August 14, 2011 at 12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stylish!

www.annavasi.blogspot.com

August 14, 2011 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger lenusias8520 said...

perfect <3

August 14, 2011 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger Maryse said...

Wauw, georgious!

August 14, 2011 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

your casual outfit is success ;)
waiting for the photos!
xoxo

http://wavessayhello.blogspot.com/

August 14, 2011 at 1:08 AM  
Blogger FASHION MAKES ME HAPPY said...

Gorgeous sweety!!!

xx
http://fashonfashion.blogspot.com/

August 14, 2011 at 1:16 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

beautiful... :)

August 14, 2011 at 1:18 AM  
Blogger PaniInga said...

nice outfit :)
http://smartnesspattern.blogspot.com

August 14, 2011 at 1:28 AM  
Anonymous Emily van der Hell said...

Your hair is so beautiful! <3

August 14, 2011 at 1:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lovely outfit :)

http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

August 14, 2011 at 1:33 AM  
Blogger The Fancy Teacup said...

There is such beauty in the simplicity of your outfit! Perfect festival attire.

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

August 14, 2011 at 1:33 AM  
Blogger Luciana R. said...

Lovely look, you look really great :)

August 14, 2011 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger L said...

I love that skirt, you look beautiful xo

www.lilyveeblogs.blogspot.com

August 14, 2011 at 1:36 AM  
Blogger Merve said...

Oh you are so cute! Love that maxi skirt! x

August 14, 2011 at 1:38 AM  
Blogger veukkis said...

Mun mielestä toi maksihame ei jotenki sovi sulle;o en tiiä miks mut joku siin on, mut oot tosi nätti ja kiva blogi=)

August 14, 2011 at 1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the maxi skirt! you look so comfortable :)

xo jeanette

www.simplychicforcheap.wordpress.com

August 14, 2011 at 2:10 AM  
Blogger chocolatrose said...

wausti wau! and lucky u!! the flow festival is really nice! so sad i can't attend it this year!

August 14, 2011 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous pictures. I'm following you now

X Zoe X
http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com

August 14, 2011 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

beautiful.. *.*

August 14, 2011 at 2:16 AM  
Blogger Qristiana said...

I love these pictures and once again loved the look!!

August 14, 2011 at 2:27 AM  
Blogger eliza said...

I love this outfit, so casual but classy. Gorgeous!

x

August 14, 2011 at 3:43 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

you are so beautiful!

http://summer-rainj.blogspot.com/

August 14, 2011 at 4:26 AM  
Blogger yvo said...

you look so stunning

August 14, 2011 at 6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what festival??????

wow your photos are going to be awesome!!

(:

August 14, 2011 at 6:35 AM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

love the sandals & ur hair. so prettyyyyy :))

August 14, 2011 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger SWK said...

I love this look!! Your hair is so beautiful and long.....

August 14, 2011 at 7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have amazing hair! Pls say me how you wearing for university

August 14, 2011 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger LisasRuby said...

I love the maxi skirt and bag!
Amazing! Have fun at the festival

xx

http://lisasruby.blogspot.com/

August 14, 2011 at 8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kauniita kuvia, ja eihän asusikaan hassummalta näytä!:)

August 14, 2011 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger titatoni said...

Beautiful outfit & beautiful photos!

August 14, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Andrea Antoniou said...

Your outfit is soo cute, i loveee it :) xxxx

August 14, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Sophie said...

Love your look, specially bag!

http://sophiaslifeblog.blogspot.com
http://sophiaslifeblog.blogspot.com

August 14, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger hoop said...

Hello from Russia))
I really love ur blog))

August 14, 2011 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

you're soooo pretty ^^

August 14, 2011 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Equipo I said...

absolutely BEUTIFUL.

August 14, 2011 at 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful look!
Kisses Paulina :*

August 14, 2011 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger EDYTA said...

Great look!

August 14, 2011 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger evakaart said...

wow, beautiful bag.

eviart.blogdpot.com

August 14, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Chyme said...

So pretty :)

August 14, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger My ♥ Passion said...

Beautiful outfit :) Love the casual style!

My ♥ Passion

August 14, 2011 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Helena said...

super outfit! you beautiful

August 14, 2011 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

You are beautiful !

http://anitolw-asiolw.blogspot.com

August 14, 2011 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

I love your outfit!! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

August 14, 2011 at 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I love your hair, just amazing.
nice outfit, great bag and sandals :)

love your blog, you're my inspiration

xoxo from Poland

Maddie
http://madeliinee.blogspot.com/

August 14, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger sanja said...

wow, you look beautiful (: ♥

August 14, 2011 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Táňa said...

photos are really beautiful and your hair is sooo amazing!

August 14, 2011 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Gali M said...

U look so great))) think a lot of us would want to try smth like this))

August 14, 2011 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Magda said...

super set :) great sweater:)

August 14, 2011 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

I love this outfit, you look really lovely! xx

August 14, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Ansku said...

JESS ootan innolla Flow-kuvia!<3

August 14, 2011 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Lio said...

i love this look :) so perfect!
aqua-marinia.blogspot.com

August 14, 2011 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Libelle said...

you look great :)

http://my-intention.blogspot.com

August 14, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so lovely !

kisses,
Klaudia B.

August 14, 2011 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Nicola said...

I love how simple your style is, it's so beautiful! I hope you enjoy the festival, I'm sure you'll look lovely. xx

August 14, 2011 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

you look very pretty! :)

http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/

August 14, 2011 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger ECF said...

Lovely pictures !! Have fun at the festival, I'm looking forward to your pictures. :-)

Je suis une étoile ☆

August 14, 2011 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger FashionFlirt said...

You are such a beauty :)!

xoxo, Jasmin

http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

August 14, 2011 at 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get rid of the maxi skirt. You are bautiful but that long skirt makes yiu look awful

August 14, 2011 at 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you already see this: http://whatdoiwear-.tumblr.com/post/8858249944

August 14, 2011 at 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beauty pics!
great bag :)


I joined U, and invite to me ;-)

August 14, 2011 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger bunt♥leben said...

beautiful photos ♥
you look so pretty cute!

August 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

WOW WOW WOW !!!!

www.simplebutreal.com

August 14, 2011 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Vic Nesbitt said...

Your style is always so flawless. I love your blog =D x

dreamingofblossoms.blogspot.com

August 14, 2011 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Martina said...

always wonderful

August 14, 2011 at 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so beautiful
xx

August 14, 2011 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Catriona said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 14, 2011 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Catriona said...

Gorgeous outfit! And oh my, you are beautiful :)

I am following you!

theunwiseowl.blogspot.com

August 14, 2011 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Sheer Girl said...

L O V E L Y!!!!

August 14, 2011 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger anna said...

Mä en kestä, oot aina nii kaunis ja inspiroiva, ihana asu :)

http://fashionbeautymylife.blogspot.com/

August 14, 2011 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger drea said...

i like your outfit...

http://flowers-in-the-garden.blogspot.com/

August 14, 2011 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Ina said...

Ihana ja oikeen hempeä toi asukokonaisuus, todellaki inspiroivaa! :)

August 14, 2011 at 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love comfortable outfits. No sore feet because of high heels!
I feels so great walking around town feeling as comfortable as if you wear wearing a tracksuit. Except you just look so much better :D
But anyway, love your sandals. They go so well with the colour of your top :)

http://missemilyblog.blogspot.com/

August 14, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great ; ))

http://chanell-regii.blogspot.com/

August 14, 2011 at 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

were did you buy that top? Your so pretty :)

August 14, 2011 at 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sleekpeak.tumblr.com

;)

August 14, 2011 at 3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sleekpeak.tumblr.com

;)

August 14, 2011 at 3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful<3.

August 14, 2011 at 3:46 PM  
Anonymous Alexa said...

i love your look, have a great time at the festival!

http://alexalovefashion.blogspot.com/

August 14, 2011 at 4:39 PM  
Anonymous cuteredbow said...

You're beautiful ! Your outfit looks so comfy !

August 14, 2011 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Oxana Ivanova said...

You look so pretty! ♥

August 14, 2011 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger Souri said...

You look great as always :)

xoxo

http://keepsmilingsouri.blogspot.com/

August 14, 2011 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger J's said...

Great outfit !

August 14, 2011 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

lovely♥

http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/

August 14, 2011 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Thushaa said...

Super pretty, and love the outfit!

xo,
-Thushaa

http://www.livideuphoria.blogspot.com

August 15, 2011 at 7:14 AM  
Blogger gelechka said...

incredible outfit!
where does this maxi skirt from?

August 15, 2011 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Claire.. said...

Yes. I love these photos!

August 15, 2011 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Ruda said...

amazind bag <33

August 15, 2011 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger thepinkmateproject said...

you look beautiful! I love your outfit! Following you already, i hope you can visit my blog as well :)

vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

August 15, 2011 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger milie. said...

you're so pretty! i'm totally jealous of your hair :)

August 15, 2011 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger NicoChicoFashion said...

You're sooooooooo BEATIFUL EVERYWHERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) What camera is this? nice pics!!

August 15, 2011 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger angie fashion ♥ said...

This skirt is brilliant ! < 3
_____________
Invite : )
http://malinowa-fashion.blogspot.com/

August 15, 2011 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger maxi chrobok said...

you're a natural beauty! So pretty!

August 15, 2011 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger thereformedwanderer said...

omg love love love your outfit so much!

August 16, 2011 at 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi you're very pretty but i think u should cut your hair a little bit

August 17, 2011 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger dahlface said...

i adore this look! i love how you can see the maxi skirt through the light knit

http://inspiredbydahlface.blogspot.com/

August 19, 2011 at 1:36 AM  
Blogger Julia Volkova said...

http://juliavolk.blogspot.com/

Read my blog, welcome!

August 19, 2011 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Julia Volkova said...

http://juliavolk.blogspot.com/

Read my blog, welcome!

August 19, 2011 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Brunette Juice said...

omg, you´re simply amazing..love your hair, style, envy your body :) one of my favourite bloggers ever.)

www.thebrunettejuice.blogspot.com

xoxo

August 20, 2011 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Beth Bradley said...

I love the Topshop duffle bag and it went in the sale where I live but it was sold out before I could purchase it. I was so annoyed, it's gorgeous!

Love the outfit!

August 21, 2011 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

So nice photos!

August 24, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Kiara said...

Love outfit.
You are beautiful.
Following u now

xxoo

August 28, 2011 at 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home