Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

moving out on my own

Monday, August 1, 2011

moving out on my own

These last few days I've been arranging and planning one thing, and now it seems like it's happening! I'll be moving out on my own in September!!! I visited the apartment a couple days ago, and it was perfect. It's right in the centre of Helsinki, so it's in the middle of everything. I'm so excited about this, I just want to pack my things and move right away! Still one looong month to go. At least I have some time to look home inspiration pictures and dream about living in places like these..

Oon viimepäivät järkkäillyt ja suunnitellut vähän tulevaa vuotta, ja nyt yksi juttu josta oon haaveillut jo pitkään näyttäisi toteutuvan. Muutan syyskuussa Helsinkiin, Kamppiin! Oon aina unelmoinut, että asuisin niin keskustassa kuin mahdollista, ja nyt se oikeasti tapahtuu! Voi kun voisin jo pakkailla kamat ja muuttaa samantien. Vielä reilun kuukauden odotus, veikkaanpa että tästä tulee piiitkä kuukausi. No, ainakin mulla on aikaa suunnitella ja inspiroitua sisustuskuvista!
homeinspiration
Lots of cushions and candles, chandelier and white. My fav things!

home2
Warm light beige wall, the place I'll move have couple walls colored like this.

home1
Love those antique details.

(pictures: weheartit.com)

168 Comments:

Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

So beautiful!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

August 2, 2011 at 1:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm really happy for you ! It's amazing :)
I hope you'll have photos of your apartment ;)

August 2, 2011 at 1:19 AM  
Blogger Krissy ~ style san san said...

aww cute inspiration!

August 2, 2011 at 1:20 AM  
Blogger ♥Uffie♥ said...

OMG!

That's so so awesome!

i'm happy for you. I hope everything goes grate!

LOTS OF LOVE!

August 2, 2011 at 1:22 AM  
Blogger Nita said...

ihania kuvia! =)

August 2, 2011 at 1:23 AM  
Blogger ♥Uffie♥ said...

OMG!

That's so so awesome!

i'm happy for you. I hope everything goes grate!

LOTS OF LOVE!

August 2, 2011 at 1:23 AM  
Blogger Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Congrats on the move hun! Love all your inspiration...shabby chic at its finest...so you! Good luck with decorating, holla back if you need some design tips :D

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

August 2, 2011 at 1:24 AM  
Blogger Johanna said...

awesome :))

August 2, 2011 at 1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is so romantic and elegant!

August 2, 2011 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger Sabrina ♥ Chérie said...

I like it ^-^


XOXO from Germany

August 2, 2011 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger Marla Marx said...

oh thats so cool :) pls do a post when your appartment is finish, i'd love to see your decoration!

August 2, 2011 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

im getting ready for a big move in a few days. so happy for you and cant wait to see what you do when you move. hope your long month goes by fast

XX
Vi from Cali

August 2, 2011 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger Patrycja Tyszka said...

amazing!!:)

August 2, 2011 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger Nadja said...

that sounds amazing, good luck!!!

August 2, 2011 at 1:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bellissime tutte le foto, un bacio dall'Italia
http://veronikagi.blogspot.com/

August 2, 2011 at 1:28 AM  
Blogger Blog said...

wow! BEAUTIFUL! <3

http://itsjul.blogspot.com/

August 2, 2011 at 1:29 AM  
Blogger France baby said...

oh <3 very nice <3

France baby fashion

August 2, 2011 at 1:30 AM  
Blogger nakedqueen said...

great news!
I'm so happy for you :)
I hope ı'll have ;) .........

August 2, 2011 at 1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Love your Blog. The pictures are amazing and classy :)

August 2, 2011 at 1:31 AM  
Anonymous Thaisa said...

That's awesome! I'm moving out next week too and it's so nice that you have some inspirations for decoration here in your blog. love it! x

August 2, 2011 at 1:34 AM  
Blogger Tamsin said...

I move in a month too! I'm so excited! I bought new bedding the other day too. Getting everything ready and planning is half the fun. Love white too. Inspiration is the best :) xx

http://little-glitterblog.blogspot.com

August 2, 2011 at 1:37 AM  
Blogger The Fancy Teacup said...

Very happy for you, sweetheart! Can't wait to see how you decorate the place.

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

August 2, 2011 at 1:38 AM  
Blogger Natalie Helmi said...

I would like to move also!

Ainut vaan, että vuokrat on tosi korkeita ihan Helsingin keskustassa :s

http://natalievilen.blogspot.com/

August 2, 2011 at 1:38 AM  
Blogger ℓa ℓa ℓa ♥ said...

Yay! Great news. :D It's a big step. I wish you all the best. Can't wait to hear how it works.
ℓaℓaℓa♥

August 2, 2011 at 1:39 AM  
Blogger Souri said...

Great pictures!
I´m happy for you:)
Can´t wait to see pictures of your apartment.

Greetings from Slovakia :)

xoxo Souri

www.keepsmilingsouri.blogspot.com

August 2, 2011 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger BurningBlonde said...

I really don't want to move out of my parents yet, planning to save up for my own ;)) Lovely inspiration, really looking forward to see how you would decorate it.

August 2, 2011 at 1:42 AM  
Blogger Ana C. Medina said...

This is all amazing!!! I really hope you'll tell us every little detail and step about it, you're such an inspiration! Congrats and good luck!!!!!! xx

August 2, 2011 at 1:45 AM  
Blogger Marlena said...

Beautiful! I love that style of decorations.

August 2, 2011 at 1:46 AM  
Blogger Adora Mehitabel said...

I love interior design. Those are lovely ideas.

August 2, 2011 at 1:47 AM  
Blogger Kahla Sansom said...

I just love the all white room idea! Something I definitely want to do with my own place.

kahla-sansom.blogspot.com

August 2, 2011 at 1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehh, i suppose that it's going to be soo luxury and smelling like cash of ur soo fricking rich parents.. girl, grow up, all we know that u'r rich;/ michael kors' watch = 250$..
anyway, evry single flat which is in city center is soooooooooo expensive.. so don't lie about ur wallet's status.. greets from xx

August 2, 2011 at 1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would love to see your new place :)

August 2, 2011 at 1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you !
wish you all the best, you deserve it! ;

August 2, 2011 at 1:58 AM  
Blogger Flabgee said...

Love these pictures, definately my style :)

August 2, 2011 at 2:00 AM  
Blogger LisasRuby said...

Ohh wow that is so exciting! You will have so much fun living away from home - I wish you all the best

xx

http://www.lisasruby.blogspot.com/

August 2, 2011 at 2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!

August 2, 2011 at 2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... Congrat's and Good Lucky!!!
Don't forget the pictures!!!

!Xo from Brasil!
www.sofashionist.blogspot.com

August 2, 2011 at 2:29 AM  
Blogger Elena Martínez Bengoechea said...

Congrats!
I can´t wait to see your new flat , your own place!

Check out my blog :


www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com

August 2, 2011 at 2:39 AM  
Blogger Jpete said...

Fabulous news! Living on your own for the first time is such an amazing and exciting experience. Your blog is such an great source of inspiration for me. I hope that you will post photos of your apartment once it's decorated :)

August 2, 2011 at 3:01 AM  
Blogger TheFourClosets said...

I have exactly the same tastes when it comes to interior design.

White wood and white linen are so cozy. It's refreshing in spring/summer and very cozy in autumn/winter.

Plus it's really classy !

Does this move have anything to do with college ? Or is it fashion-related ?

Anyway, I can't wait to see what your appartment will look like :)

August 2, 2011 at 3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lookin' great!
annavasi.blogspot.com

August 2, 2011 at 4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are amazing! I can't wait till I get my own place, JUST for the decorating! I hope I can pull off that vintage/sheek style. Agh it's like apartment porn! Really pretty. :)

X

http://beauty-etc.blogspot.com/

August 2, 2011 at 4:10 AM  
Blogger VALERIE WANG said...

awww such a dreamy bed!!!!!!!!!<3

August 2, 2011 at 4:12 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Congrats! That's awesome. Decorating a place of your own is so much fun! (:

struckbywonder.blogspot.com

August 2, 2011 at 4:14 AM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

Wow, it is so beautiful. :)

August 2, 2011 at 4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooow! i wish a loot of luck 4 u :)))

lexeena.blogspot.com

August 2, 2011 at 4:22 AM  
Blogger BronsonBloopers said...

I love candles too and chandeliers with crystals on them. I once was told crystals are good luck charms so I have started a little collection myself :) Congrats on the good news!

http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com/

August 2, 2011 at 4:31 AM  
Anonymous Alice said...

Ooh, good for you!! I love candles and light colors as well, and that room is perfect!

August 2, 2011 at 4:36 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Ohhh, these are darling!

xx Grace
Dream-Boating

August 2, 2011 at 5:32 AM  
Blogger Lace and Tulle said...

wow! Congrats!!! beautiful inspiration!

August 2, 2011 at 7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great!!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

August 2, 2011 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Alicia said...

Oooh that is so cool for you, love the inspiration, can't wait to see the real result! GOOD LUCK ❤

August 2, 2011 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Annette said...

wow congrats!the pics are gorgeous exactelly my taste!!!

August 2, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Anonymous Outi said...

cool! mut Kamppi...

August 2, 2011 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Overdose on Wonder said...

I'm so happy for you! Moving out on your own is an very exciting thing :) :) I'm looking forward to when I can to! Decorating is the best part.

August 2, 2011 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Martina said...

congratz :))

www.myamericandr3am.blogspot.com

August 2, 2011 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Mani said...

Gorgeous inspiration photos! I can imagine your apartment being really pretty :)

August 2, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger DeeDenisa said...

I love white things! It look so cute! :) That´s good, that you will move on your own!

August 2, 2011 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger karoliina said...

Onnea uuteen kotiin =)!

August 2, 2011 at 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! I will move out in few weeks too to study , so now I also think about decorations. Will you live alone or with any friend? Congratulations!

August 2, 2011 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger maartysia said...

why you move out? ;>

August 2, 2011 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Gali M said...

I love design, so can't wait to see pic from your new apartment!))) and thanks about saying Russian fan club in twitter!)))

August 2, 2011 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

Eeikä, oma koti on jotain ihan parasta! Ja sisustaminen erityisesti, veikkaan että sun kämpästä tulee kampin makein :)

August 2, 2011 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Oi ihania kuvia ja kauniita värejä! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

August 2, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Denise la Mode said...

it looks pretty, I wish to look and my room ...

August 2, 2011 at 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so lucky ! I think about it everyday..
http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com/

August 2, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger kropka said...

cute <3

August 2, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eli muutat nyt ihan omaan kämppään? Onnea♥

August 2, 2011 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger miscellaneous said...

congrats! lucky you) I'm also moving on my own in September, but it will be just a small room in the Edinburgh University's accomodation.

August 2, 2011 at 11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited,like I am movig:-))

August 2, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You post pictures of an apartment? :))

August 2, 2011 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Lou said...

Big congrats on the new home. I bet with your style and taste you will make it look amazing.

http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

August 2, 2011 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Jekaterina Mirmanova said...

I'm glad for you)

http://reflexionaboutafashion.blogspot.com/
http://reflexionaboutafashion.blogspot.com/
http://reflexionaboutafashion.blogspot.com/

August 2, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you'll share the pictures of your appartment!

August 2, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Sasha Charovskaya said...

great

charovskaya.blogspot.com
charovskaya.blogspot.com
charovskaya.blogspot.com

August 2, 2011 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Blueberry said...

amazing. ;)

August 2, 2011 at 12:06 PM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

I moved out in November last year and I love it! Its wonderful to have your own place and be the boss about everything. The only thing thats hard is if you dont have a job, but I guess that you get alot of money from your blog so you will be fine girl (:

August 2, 2011 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Nora said...

Hi,

could you post some pictures about you new apartment? :)
Good luck to your new life :) It will be fun ;)

August 2, 2011 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 2, 2011 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am even a little sorry that you're leaving from Espoo!)))

August 2, 2011 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Juliettka said...

mm so sweet!

August 2, 2011 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger jansku said...

Mäkin muutin just kaks päivää sitten omaan asuntoon! Ja meillä on ihan täysin samanlainen sisustusmaku! Mun makuuhuoneen päätyseinä on beige. Muut seinät on valkosia. Huonekalut valkosia. Paljon antiikkisia romanttisia yksityiskohtia ja kynttilöitä! :))
jännä sattuma!

August 2, 2011 at 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kuulostaa kivalta! ootko siis muuttamas ihan siihen kampin ostoskeskuksen yläkertaan, vai ihan alueelle kamppi? :)

August 2, 2011 at 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh congrats than :D i'll have my own place soon too :D hope for many pictures from your new apartment! :)

August 2, 2011 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Christinaxoyou said...

perfect ♥

August 2, 2011 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger lenusias8520 said...

so cute ! <3

August 2, 2011 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

Thats great to hear! Congratulations!
xoxo irene
www.myfashionfindings.com

August 2, 2011 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

so cute ;)


http://sofijaas.blogspot.com/

August 2, 2011 at 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miten sulla on varaa kamppiin muuttaa:O ja miten löysit ees kämpän? mutta onnea nyt siis silti!

August 2, 2011 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger riikka said...

Tuo kuva huoneesta, jossa on mm ikean lipasto, vaaterekki ja sänky on PURE LOVE -blogin huoneesta. :>

August 2, 2011 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger MissK said...

i'm really excited to see how your appartment will look when it's all done. :)

I want to move out as well, but my parents make me stay home for another 1 1/2 years :( oh well....

August 2, 2011 at 1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vou siistii! Minne päin Kamppii? Pääsitkö muuten sinne kouluun?


T. toinen kamppilainen, ja hei höpsöt kyllä Kampistakin saa kämppii halvalla jos osaa asiansa (tai muuttaa Hoasille ;) )

August 2, 2011 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Valery said...

oh, i can understand u, coz im going to move out soon too and im with all my head in how i'll decorate my place (:

August 2, 2011 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger byEmma said...

Such a great inspiration.
I love white interiors.

August 2, 2011 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Shot me out the sky said...

So beautiful! I love that style!


http://shotmeoutthesky.blogspot.com/

August 2, 2011 at 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your new apartment! i'm sure it will be awsome!
Giovi♥

August 2, 2011 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

cannot wait to see your apartment and how you decorate it! :)

August 2, 2011 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Sonja said...

That looks really nice! =D
I love it!

http://sssonjan.blogspot.com/

August 2, 2011 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

wow! NICE! Very beautiful!

August 2, 2011 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Magda said...

adorbale!!!!

August 2, 2011 at 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic!

kisses,
Klaudia B.

August 2, 2011 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Karo said...

aaa oon niin kateellinen, jos mä joskus haluun muuttaa johonki helsinkii ni se olis just siihen keskustaan,oot tosi onnekas ♥;_;

August 2, 2011 at 2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pisc! I love it!

http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com

August 2, 2011 at 2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be grateful if you said where he bought a white bed, which is in your room;))

August 2, 2011 at 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats! and enjoy!!

living on your own is amazing and decorating is so much fun!

George | frecklie.blogspot.com

August 2, 2011 at 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MITEN SULLA ON NIIN PALJO RAHAA ? äää oon niin kateellinen:c

August 2, 2011 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger avinashi said...

Congratulations :) and enjoy !

http://aavinashi.blogspot.com/

August 2, 2011 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger SILVIA - thefrontrow said...

beautiful photos!
expecting the new ones of your own appartment!
xxx

August 2, 2011 at 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Valerije said...

you're lucky! I like it

August 2, 2011 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

I would like to move too :) Nice fotos :)

August 2, 2011 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

living on your own is the ebst but ull miss home a lot in the first couple of month. i lost some tears there lol

August 2, 2011 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger mila said...

Beautiful! :)
Good luck with decorating your new home

August 2, 2011 at 3:38 PM  
Anonymous Natalie said...

It's really amazing.We look forward together with you :)
We waiting for the pictures: *
Cute photos, i love style like this.

August 2, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Ellen Böök said...

Mistä sait kämpän?? Kampista :o nehän on hiton kalliita! kivasti sul rahaaa :D epist ! mut onnee <3

August 2, 2011 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Eesh said...

Omg you lucky thing!! So jealous!! And judging by your style its gonna look absolutley bueaitful =)

August 2, 2011 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Sandy Label said...

that photos are beautiful!

August 2, 2011 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

awesome. i am kind of doing the same thing in november but i am going to college. how exciting! i can't wait to be doing my own thing :)
xx, http://wordbyjessie.com/

August 2, 2011 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

That´s amazing, good luck for the new place and have fun organising everything as you want to :)

August 2, 2011 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Pés de Bailarina said...

Really nice blog =)

http://pes-de-bailarina.blogspot.com

August 2, 2011 at 4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is exciting, congratulations! Love your inspirational photos!

August 2, 2011 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger katuuush said...

so comfortable!

www.mardemi-katuuush.blogspot.com

August 2, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Shikhu said...

I've noticed what you like is really similar to the style that pottery barn has! I've taken out tons of pottery barn books from the library and they're really helpful, you should also take a look at those! Also, all the best with your new home!

http://livelifenow1994.blogspot.com/

August 2, 2011 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Tatiana said...

This is so exciting! Indeed! I wish i was moving too... Happy for you! Congrats!

I also love the white rooms inspirations. It's so clean and chic.

http://meine-libelle.blogspot.com/

August 2, 2011 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger A. said...

Hiii! I fell in love with your blog :) I visit your blog everyday Really, I like it. Visit my blog please :) and I follow you on twitter, do you follow me on twitter please? :P

http://www.mycutecloset.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/cute_closet

xx

August 2, 2011 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Wow! Onneksi olkoon!
Minäkin haaveilen muuttamisesta(

August 2, 2011 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

These are lovely! Good luck with it all. x hivenn

August 2, 2011 at 5:35 PM  
Anonymous AnnRussia said...

woooow!
good news (:

August 2, 2011 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Newyorka said...

Oh..I know what u mean... Lovely inspiration..!

August 2, 2011 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These pictures are so inspiring and have fun decorating your place! :)

xx
WWW.PRETPENSER.BLOGSPOT.COM
WWW.PRETPENSER.BLOGSPOT.COM

August 2, 2011 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Nicoletta said...

Congrats!
Like your inspiration pictures.

Nice day,dear <3
Nicollette

August 2, 2011 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

thats amazing! :)
and i love the pictures you posted!
xx

August 2, 2011 at 6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice places!

http://theseaoffashion.blogspot.com/

August 2, 2011 at 6:55 PM  
Anonymous powderpuff said...

Aivan ihania kuvia!!!
http://powderpuff-powderpuff.blogspot.com

August 2, 2011 at 6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see photos of your own place! Maybe I'll get some inspiration to my next home, 'cause I'm planning to move too :)

T: Amppeli

August 2, 2011 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger ashleighjoan said...

moving is so fun! i love home decor that involved that clean, white look with vintage/shabby chic pieces. hopefully you'll decide to share your personal touches when you're situated in your new home! good luck :)

August 2, 2011 at 7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mitä sä muuten opiskelet ja mitä töitä teet?=)=

August 2, 2011 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Meisha.Style said...

this is beyond perfect to sleep in!

August 2, 2011 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger hayley said...

I must redecorate my room after seeing these!
My boyfriend and I always argue about how our house will be! It will be white, definately.

http://www.hayleyannlambert.com
xxxx

August 2, 2011 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Karina said...

this is amazing! I want it too

August 2, 2011 at 8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, it sounds like you're going to have an amazing flat. If I only could speak Finnish so I could live in Helsinki as well ...
Can't wait to see how your new home will look like :)

http://missemilyblog.blogspot.com/

August 2, 2011 at 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Leen said...

Can't wait to see your apartment!! It's so awesome!

August 2, 2011 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

How old are you now? Because you're going to live on your own, it's pretty cool that you're going to move! :-)

August 2, 2011 at 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you, sweet!
I'm waiting for see how you'll decorate your house.. take a lot of pictures!

August 2, 2011 at 10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

laitathan kuvia uudesta asunnostasi? sun sisustusmakusi on niin samanlainen kun mun, että ei mitään rajaa! kun muuttaisin muutaman vuoden päästä omaan talooni niin mulla on jo nyt vastaavanlaisia suunnitelmia sitä varten :D

August 2, 2011 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Michelle / Daisybutter said...

Good luck with the move! So happy for you, I'm sure the decor will be beautiful, you have such great taste with both interiors and style. xx

August 2, 2011 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I love interior design, so beautiful! :)

http://ketijasstylebook.blogspot.com/

August 2, 2011 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger iina said...

näyttääpä tutulta toi yks kuva, mun huoneesta :)

August 2, 2011 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Magda said...

I'll be moving out on my own in September too! :) And I can't wait!
Good luck in new place :)

August 2, 2011 at 11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to rent a room or a flat because it makes a huge difference. If thats gonna be a flat in the center of Helsinki, who's gonna pay for it???

August 3, 2011 at 12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so cute! Love your blog, read it all the time.
-Elena

August 3, 2011 at 4:28 AM  
Blogger Valery said...

Can't wait to see how you decorate your new apartment!

August 3, 2011 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger marianna said...

Thank you for the comments and support <3

I'm going to rent a flat, and I'm going to pay it entirely myself. I get money from working, without my work I couldn't move there. :)

You'll of course see pictures of the apartment after I've finished putting my things there!


// Kiitos kaikille kommenteistanne ja tuestanne <3

Vuokraan siis yksiön siitä keskustasta, en ihan Kampin yläkerrasta kumminkaan, ja maksan sen kokonaan itse palkallani. Ilman työtä en siis voisi muuttaa. Ja kuvia saatte tottahan toki heti kun saan kamat siirrettyä!:)

Iina: Vau, sulla on sitten ihana huone!:)

August 3, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah! Jealous ;) Marta

August 3, 2011 at 5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where do u work at?

August 3, 2011 at 6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations! I have my own place too and I remember that I had so much fun with decorating it ;) Can't wait to see yours ;)

August 3, 2011 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

looks like my bedroom :) i love white rooms

bisou mariannan
afashiond.blogspot.com

August 3, 2011 at 10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute photos) I want my own apartment too :)
Come to me - http://lizar5.blogspot.com/

August 3, 2011 at 11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your inspiration pics!
xo jeanette

www.simolychicforcheap.wordpress.com

August 4, 2011 at 4:20 AM  
Blogger TheFourClosets said...

I think it's very rude to ask someone how they pay their clothes or appartment rent and other stuff.
It's really no one's business.

I'm saying this because I saw the anonymous post. I find it annoying that she has to justify every single of her expenses.

And even if her parents were to pay her rent, it's really none of our business.

I'm sure your appartment will be as classy as your are.

Take Care Marianna.

August 4, 2011 at 6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure you're apartment is going to amazing.Probably the cutest in Helsinki.

August 4, 2011 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Soraya Duriez said...

awesome :)
good stuff !

August 4, 2011 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Kaddi said...

i'm reeeaaally looking forward to your move! i LOVE the pics of your room right now and i'm sure your new home will be beautiful as well! i hope that you show photos of it as soon as possible because surely they will end up as some inspiration for my own room :)

August 5, 2011 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger almaa. said...

when you just move out there, just show us your new apartment!:)

August 5, 2011 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger For whatever that means said...

uwielbiam BIEL, sama mam białą sypialnię :)

August 9, 2011 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Olga said...

great! :)

http://olgaaas.blogspot.com/

August 10, 2011 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Kelimutu said...

great design!! ^^

gartenparadise.blogspot.com

August 16, 2011 at 10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you know "maisons du monde" (maisonsdumonde.com)? it's a pity that it isn't avaliable in many countries, but i absolutely fell in love :)

August 22, 2011 at 12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, your blog is great, I love it but it lacks a little color, everything is light, smooth a little sad, look at this one: http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com/

Xo,

Angela

August 23, 2011 at 3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home