Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

time of changes

Friday, August 26, 2011

time of changes

I feel like days are going by so fast, can't believe this month is soon over. Only two weeks until I'm moving. This autumn is going to be a time of changes in many ways. Tomorrow I'll tell you one big change concerning my blog...

Tuntuu kuin päivät menisivät vaan vauhdilla ohi, vaikea uskoa että ihan kohta on syyskuu. Enää kaksi viikkoa muuttoon, hui! Tästä syksystä tulee muutosten aikaa monellakin tapaa, huomenna kuulette ison blogiin liittyvän muutoksen...

Pieces of my today's outfit:
kuva-3
kuva-5
kuva-2
Two new rings: a skull and a tiger!
kuva-1
kuva-4
Army jacket, ankle boots and bag /Zara, denim shorts /Carlings, Knitted top /Monki, rings /Material Girl and Spirit Store

195 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a beautiful jacket! I love your booties, can't wait to hear about this big news tomorrow!

xo
http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

August 26, 2011 at 2:10 AM  
Blogger Victorine W. said...

OMG.. so beautiful :)

August 26, 2011 at 2:11 AM  
Blogger Alana Barreto said...

Linda roupa!

August 26, 2011 at 2:19 AM  
Blogger Souri said...

Great outfit, as always! Cant wait to your news tomorrow!

xoxo
http://keepsmilingsouri.blogspot.com/

August 26, 2011 at 2:19 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

nice outfit, and Im curious to see those changes u mentioned :)

August 26, 2011 at 2:21 AM  
Blogger Denise Pacurar said...

Curious to know what changes are happening! Love the jacket and booties!!

xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

August 26, 2011 at 2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

toivottavasti se uutinen ei oo se et tästäkin blogista tulee joku indiedays-blogi/newlook-blogi tjms, täynnä mainoksia ja sponsorointia...

August 26, 2011 at 2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your outfit!

August 26, 2011 at 2:28 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Love your jacket and boots! I can't wait to see what your news is! (:

struckbywonder.blogspot.com

August 26, 2011 at 2:30 AM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

I love those rings and your boots are lovely! x

August 26, 2011 at 2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, you're so pretty!and I love this outfit! xx

August 26, 2011 at 2:32 AM  
Blogger Ksenia said...

In love with this outfit! I don't know how you do it, your style is beyond incredible.

August 26, 2011 at 2:40 AM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

oh, so amazing ♥

August 26, 2011 at 2:41 AM  
Blogger SWK said...

Cute outfit! I love how you piece your jewelry.... :)

August 26, 2011 at 2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marianna, can you do a post where you show your whole collection of body and face products? Such as body butters, lotions, face creams, etc?
The jacket and the anckle boots are amazing! Can you also add in your future posts if your clothes/accessories are from old or new collections so we know if we can buy them still or not? Thank you xoxo.

August 26, 2011 at 2:45 AM  
Blogger Fashion Means Everything said...

your short is amazing
you're super nice

August 26, 2011 at 2:49 AM  
Blogger Lizette said...

Best of luck to ya' in these times of change, can't wait to see what that means for your blog. Very lovely outfit dear.
Kisses from Madrid/L.A.
Lizette

August 26, 2011 at 2:51 AM  
Blogger Amina said...

Love the BOOTS!!!

August 26, 2011 at 3:07 AM  
Blogger VALERIE WANG said...

the boots are so cute!love your post as always!xxxx

August 26, 2011 at 3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look fantastic !
Love your jacket !

kisses,
Klaudia B.

August 26, 2011 at 3:17 AM  
Blogger INÊS ALMEIDA said...

i love your shoes! you are beautiful :)

August 26, 2011 at 3:17 AM  
Blogger Papercuts said...

Love this look | kiss

August 26, 2011 at 3:19 AM  
Blogger Helly Di Duca said...

Great look... It's to cold in the UK so think I'm going to wear this look with tights :)

August 26, 2011 at 3:19 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Everything about your outfit is perfect, I love it!

xx Grace
Dream-Boating

August 26, 2011 at 3:25 AM  
Blogger angelieeee said...

beautiful! ♥
xxxo

http://angelieeee.blogspot.com/
you can also follow me on Twitter! :) @angelieeee

August 26, 2011 at 3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous outfit!

!Xo!
www.sofashionist.blogspot.com

August 26, 2011 at 3:42 AM  
Blogger Elena Martínez Bengoechea said...

insane and killer look , I love it !

Check out my blog :


www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com

August 26, 2011 at 3:43 AM  
Anonymous Estelle said...

I love your jacket !!
Where did you buy it ? ;D

August 26, 2011 at 3:43 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I totally love your blog! the Jacket is awesome +.+
Sorry to ask, but can you check mine? (: an opinion would be lovely :D
xo

August 26, 2011 at 3:58 AM  
Blogger Linda | lb18 said...

love your outfit and your blog!

August 26, 2011 at 4:13 AM  
Blogger Cadê meu blush? said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 26, 2011 at 4:24 AM  
Blogger Cadê meu blush? said...

I loved your boots, kiss!

www.cademeublush.com

August 26, 2011 at 4:25 AM  
Blogger Cadê meu blush? said...

I loved your boots! kiss

www.cademeublush.com

August 26, 2011 at 4:26 AM  
Blogger RaindropsofSapphire said...

I adore this look! It's gorgeous! I just found your blog and I love it! I hope you love mine too :)

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

August 26, 2011 at 4:32 AM  
Blogger The Fancy Teacup said...

The jewelry is totally rad, and love, love, love the Zara items.

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

August 26, 2011 at 4:40 AM  
Blogger Kahla Sansom said...

The booties are so adorable!

kahla-sansom.blogspot.com

August 26, 2011 at 4:44 AM  
Blogger Equipo I said...

BEAUTIFUL OUTFIT <3 YOUR BOOTS, OMG I LOVE IT.

xoxo

www.sararincon95.blogspot.com

August 26, 2011 at 5:03 AM  
Blogger augustalolita said...

i love your outfit!! your jacket and rings are amazing <3

August 26, 2011 at 5:14 AM  
Blogger Blondie Secrets said...

i love the shoes!!!

xoxo from mexico!

caro
http://blondiesecrets.blogspot.com/

August 26, 2011 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger PinkGlitter said...

Those ankle boots are amazing!

August 26, 2011 at 6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the shoes and bag. really cute :) xx

August 26, 2011 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger Elena said...

Good luck to you in all your beginnings! You're doing great!)

August 26, 2011 at 6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Minäkin olen kiinnostunut kuulemaan suuresta muutoksestasi! ;D

August 26, 2011 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Aleeza D. said...

Love the outfit, I've always found Material Girl to be a hit or miss, but you got a hit on your hands (literally)

weaponofmassdistraction.blogspot.com

August 26, 2011 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Britt said...

Those shoes are too cute! So are those rings! Great outfit. :]

- Britt

August 26, 2011 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger yvo said...

love the jacket.

August 26, 2011 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Izusek said...

You're looking so pretty, but I don't like your rings.. other outfits are the best :D

August 26, 2011 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

love those shoes!

August 26, 2011 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger sarah smith said...

Love your blog! You are so beautiful, and I absolutely adore how classic yet original your style is, it is very refreshing! Please check out my blog at www.littlemissbowpeep.blogspot.com ! Follow and follow back xxx

August 26, 2011 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Lilja said...

niinku joku tuolla jo sano, ni toivottavast se uutinen ei oo mikään et tästäkin tulee joku indiedaysblogi tms! :s koska tää on näin niiin kiva blogi! :)

August 26, 2011 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger ▲Tyna said...

adorable!

August 26, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Catte said...

Love those shoes!


www.converseandchords.blogspot.com

August 26, 2011 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So beautiful !
from http://vk.com/club18239716
we love you , Marianna <3

August 26, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger gelechka said...

hmm... it's interesting!..
lovely outfit <3

http://gelchik-perchik.blogspot.com/

August 26, 2011 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger annaa. said...

AMAZING as ALWAYS. ;-)
HUGS and KISSES,
Ann.

August 26, 2011 at 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing outfit! I love the jacket.
I can't wait tommorow what change is it! lots of love ♥

August 26, 2011 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Sabrina ♥ Chérie said...

LOVE IT SO MUCH! ^-^


xoxo * C'est la vie, chérie *

August 26, 2011 at 9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this whole outfit, and I love how you can rock any style! Even edgier ones like this <3

Looking forward to your next post, and hope the change concerning your blog is a positive one :)

Take care beautiful, xoxo
Tamara

http://www.azteclane.com
http://www.twitter.com/azteclane

August 26, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

indiedays .___. ? blaa, et kai sinäkin!

August 26, 2011 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Ida365.fi said...

jeejeee<3

August 26, 2011 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Yoir shoes are great and you look pretty as usual! Can't wait to hear about your changes and new plans :)

August 26, 2011 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Marga.ri.ta said...

Can't wait to see your new flat or a house photos!
-------
http://margariii.blogspot.com/

August 26, 2011 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Kadri said...

oh, cool!

chek my blog too http://kadriiiim.blogspot.com/

August 26, 2011 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger nirepetitcorner said...

What intrigued with the subject of change! I am hoping to meet those changes. I've loved the boots!
Kisses from spain!
nirepetitcorner.blogspot.com

August 26, 2011 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Such a lovely outfit!!
xx

August 26, 2011 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

amazing look! <3

August 26, 2011 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Martina said...

you look awesome, like usual! :)) and I can wait for the news!

www.myamericandr3am.blogspot.com

August 26, 2011 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger bibi said...

cool outfit and the rings are gorgeous:)

August 26, 2011 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger evakaart said...

Very nice outfit. :)

eviart.blogspot.com

August 26, 2011 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Nina. said...

This is pretty gorgeous! Your outfit is kinda amazing! :)
<3

August 26, 2011 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful:)

http://myinspirationss.blogspot.com/

August 26, 2011 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger fashionmix said...

love your rings <3

August 26, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger FashionFlirt said...

That's great! Lovely outfit!! The jacket is amazing.

http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

xoxo

August 26, 2011 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger ankkaa said...

Great as always ! ;)

August 26, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger KKATWALK said...

just great :)

August 26, 2011 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Ihana asu!! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

August 26, 2011 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Johanna said...

so beautiful!
can't wait to here your news :))

August 26, 2011 at 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the rings. Totally gorgeous!!! =]

August 26, 2011 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger maartysia said...

jaket and boots are awesome! and you are awesome too!

August 26, 2011 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Dexx said...

I love this outfit! The new rings are amazing:)

August 26, 2011 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Ninni said...

Kelpais noi kengät!

August 26, 2011 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger blaszok said...

you look really HOT!
love your hair (like most of your readers ) ;]

August 26, 2011 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger anna said...

attractively !!

August 26, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a time of changes for me too, i'm moving in a week and a half. Funny. I wish you all the best for the big move, and please never stop blogging. ♥

August 26, 2011 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Merve said...

Love the jacket!! x

August 26, 2011 at 11:46 AM  
Anonymous Maudinouh said...

Oh no ! I hope you don't stop your blog ! :0

August 26, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

nice jacket

http://anitolw-asiolw.blogspot.com

August 26, 2011 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger WILDFOX said...

I know exactly how you feel... my life is also on a point were it changes with positive and negative aspects.its time for growing up ^^

Greetings from Germany (:

August 26, 2011 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love that military jacket, girl, great job


http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

August 26, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Magda said...

you look very nice in this jacket :)

August 26, 2011 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

you always look so pretty and stylish, i´d like to have a friend like you:)
xx

fashionnmap.blogspot.com

August 26, 2011 at 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love your shoes :)
Your outfit is so beautiful. I can't wait to hear about your "autumn of change"!

Greetings from Germany Vicky :-*

August 26, 2011 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Andrea Antoniou said...

i love your bag soo much :) xxxx

August 26, 2011 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I love your jacket :)

August 26, 2011 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

i would never wear something like that myself, especially not the jacket but it suits you really well!

August 26, 2011 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Michaela said...

Beautiful :)... And I have one quiestion ... Do you believe in God?

August 26, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger The little world of fashion said...

Love your ring!
xx

August 26, 2011 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger GuGu said...

Great outfit! Military jacket looks so great on you!




http://la-gugu.blogspot.com

August 26, 2011 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Jacqueline said...

Looovee the outfit ;D

August 26, 2011 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Juliettka said...

куртка какая-то не очень
а так нравится)

August 26, 2011 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

love Your rings <3

August 26, 2011 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

I like your style!
I'm also petite like you!
http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

August 26, 2011 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Tatiana said...

Your bag is amazinggggg!!!!! I can't wait to hear the big news tomorrow :)


POLKA DOTS: www.she--wrote.blogspot.com

August 26, 2011 at 1:08 PM  
Anonymous cuteredbow said...

Love your boots !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

August 26, 2011 at 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moro jacket is amaznig :) I am curious about you changes. it would be nice if you had visited my blog.

Basia.

August 26, 2011 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

I'm excited yet nervous for Autumn! I can't wait to hear the blog news, hopefully its good news (:
I love the new rings you've got, and the jacket is perfect for fall.

M.

August 26, 2011 at 1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're wonderful! :)
This is my blog, come here if you want!
http://thefashionbook1.blogspot.com/

August 26, 2011 at 1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wiat for the news!:)
Giovi♥

August 26, 2011 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger CHOCAROME said...

i CANT wait for news about this change! i'm so excited :) by the way, your outfit is amazing - love your shoes!

with love,
Btw, I have new giveaway and photoshoot on my site! http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

August 26, 2011 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great change!! Beautiful...

August 26, 2011 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger charmant said...

I want that cross ring so bad.

August 26, 2011 at 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that outfit rocks once again!
so excited to hear the news!!!

best,

louise
thelmalouise.net

August 26, 2011 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Tizia said...

beautiful jacket! :)

http://anotherberry.blogspot.com/

August 26, 2011 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger ZZ Tomczuk said...

looking amazing :)

August 26, 2011 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Camille said...

Love this outfit, and even more the rings !

Kisses,
C.

http://cbcmg.blogspot.com

August 26, 2011 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

love this whole outfit. got some great pieces

August 26, 2011 at 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Kasia said...

oh no, please dont tell us you're done with writing! :(
a very nice outfit!
xx

August 26, 2011 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Anja said...

Damn, those shoes are to die for! <3

http://faiirylights.blogspot.com

August 26, 2011 at 3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toivottavasti et säkin hyppää indiedaysiin.

August 26, 2011 at 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS OUTFIT!

The army jacket is so on trend right now and those new rings of yours are too cute (apart from the scary skull face, thats more chilling than cute :s)

Looking forward to hearing about your blog change!

Niki @ LQM&M
xo

August 26, 2011 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

I love that Outfit! <3

August 26, 2011 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Philippa said...

I know what you mean when you say time's moving quickly. I've been on holiday for about 12 weeks, but I feel I could do with another 7 weeks because it's gone so fast.

Lovely outfit photos as always :)

xxx

August 26, 2011 at 4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so pretty <3

August 26, 2011 at 4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

indiedayssiinhän sä sitten menitkin.. höh

August 26, 2011 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Juli said...

love your new rings!

August 26, 2011 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Daniela said...

ohh, amazing!<33

August 26, 2011 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really love this look, it's so rock !
Your rings are great.

I'm impatient to know your news about your blog...

August 26, 2011 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Minnie. said...

You have so beautiful outfits..You are my fashion icon!..and you have so beautiful blog!..


You can visit my blog..when you want.

minnie-es-blog.blogspot.com

August 26, 2011 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Secret garden said...

Amazing pictures. I like the jewellery;0 And I must to say that I love your hair;d I follow

August 26, 2011 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your two rings are so neat! Love them!
Can't wait to hear the news :)

August 26, 2011 at 6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice outfit. :)

August 26, 2011 at 6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great and very beautiful outfit!
Totally love your blog as many many people)

good luck

August 26, 2011 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your jacket!

xo Julia
galmeetsglam.com

August 26, 2011 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Sara & Linnea said...

Mä tiedän sen jo, muutat Indiedaysiin :D

August 26, 2011 at 6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in love with that bag of yours <3

August 26, 2011 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Grete said...

Heey, when did you bought this bag? :)

August 26, 2011 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Hi Mariannan! :D
I love your jacket and your booties (: it's incredible!
I wait your new's for tomorrow!>.<
Have a nice day!:D


http://livelymixture.blogspot.com/

August 26, 2011 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger JEF said...

amazing rings!! kisses :)))))

http://littlemagicfashion.blogspot.com/

August 26, 2011 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Evelyn said...

nice outfit

August 26, 2011 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

love those rıngs & the whoel outfıt!! =) cant waıt to hear the news!

August 26, 2011 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Luciana R. said...

Beautiful as always :)
xx
http://wakeuuuup.blogspot.com/

August 26, 2011 at 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty! ♥

Au revoir :P

August 26, 2011 at 8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty! ♥

Au revoir :P

August 26, 2011 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger sanneru said...

GREAT!

August 26, 2011 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger sanneru said...

GREAT!

August 26, 2011 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger sanneru said...

GREAT!

August 26, 2011 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Tizia said...

love the jacket girl! :)

http://anotherberry.blogspot.com/

August 26, 2011 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Alia said...

WOW!!! Amazing. I love your rings)

http://alia-sweet.blogspot.com/

August 26, 2011 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

love the jacket and ankle boots!

August 26, 2011 at 10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't tell us you'll stop blogging!

August 26, 2011 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Mela said...

Such a great look!!:)
Mela xx

http://melamusings.blogspot.com

August 26, 2011 at 10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joo,toivottavasti et lopeta blogia tai siirry indiedaysille...

August 26, 2011 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Cami said...

i love all the outfit <3!!! but you always look amazing, waiting for the news ^^

August 27, 2011 at 12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Siirryt Indiedaysiin....

August 27, 2011 at 12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog!

You once wrote you've already written in a blog, before creating this.

Do this blog still exist and could you publish the link?
xoxo

August 27, 2011 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger Camilla said...

I love your jacket

xo Camilla

www.intothefoldfashion.com

August 27, 2011 at 1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your style <3

August 27, 2011 at 2:16 AM  
Blogger TheFourClosets said...

Can't wait to know what the big change is :)

August 27, 2011 at 8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eiköhän se indiedays oo...

August 27, 2011 at 9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lately you don't write so much... I need your posts... I'm sad..

August 27, 2011 at 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

indiedaysiinhän ne kaikki menee varmaankin rahan perässä..... aika lame

August 27, 2011 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Seventh Of July said...

Love your rings!

http://seventhofjuly.blogspot.com/

August 27, 2011 at 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

indiedaysiinhan sinä...niinku kaikki

August 27, 2011 at 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will ask you one question: WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE SAME HAIRDO! You are really pretty girl, but it's slowly becoming boring always seeing you in this hair! Do a bun or pony tail or something!!!!!

August 27, 2011 at 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will stop you blog ? Am I right ? ( I'd prefer not.. )

August 27, 2011 at 12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://indiedays.com/kauneus/uusia-blogeja-indiedaysiin-syyskuun-alussa/

August 27, 2011 at 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indiedays, oh no! :(((( Bad news, I think :/

August 27, 2011 at 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh nooo, I don't wanna Indiedays! No no no no no no !

Lucy
PS. NO!!!!!!!!!!!

August 27, 2011 at 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ei indiedaysille, pliis -.-

August 27, 2011 at 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eiiii indiedays :(( älä

August 27, 2011 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Felí said...

THIS jacket looks great and give your outfit a rocky touch !

August 27, 2011 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your rings :)

August 27, 2011 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Fabienne said...

Great look!

August 27, 2011 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger malikaa said...

we are waiting to telle us :) lovely outfit

http://mydailyfashiondose.blogspot.com/

August 27, 2011 at 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

August 27, 2011 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Nadja said...

great outfit! i'm already very excited what's going on with your blog the next days :-)

August 27, 2011 at 4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No more Indiedays-blogs :((( I hope that your blog won't change too much :'(

August 27, 2011 at 5:25 PM  
Anonymous Johanne said...

Beautiful girl :)

August 27, 2011 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger d said...

Ooo I love your style ! It's amazing! ;*


xoxon
Alexi


I invite you to visit my blog Nadine-Alxi.blogspot.com

August 27, 2011 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Baba Jaga said...

U look amazing. best wishes dor

August 27, 2011 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Baba Jaga said...

U look amazing. best wishes dor

August 27, 2011 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Gali M said...

can't wait to know what u want to say us!
I've updated ur blog so many times today!
#GreetingsFromRussia

August 27, 2011 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Monita - mobilny salon kosmetyczny said...

Army jacket is gorgeous.As usual you look great.

xoxo
Lucky

August 27, 2011 at 7:57 PM  
Anonymous miss j said...

ihana toi risti sormus !! <3 rakastuin, ja muutenki iha sika nätti oot, varsinki noi sun hiukset, upeet !! ja hei haluisin vaa kysyy et kuinka pitkä oot ? :-)

August 27, 2011 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger Minnie. said...

You have so wonderful outfits!..And your shoes are AAAAAahhhh...!..I love your blog..

minnie-es-blog.blogspot.com

August 27, 2011 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Emmi said...

tell us tell us please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 27, 2011 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love all your rings ! I can't even pick the best of them, they all rocks !

August 27, 2011 at 10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's your big news? Tell usssssssssssss! :c

August 27, 2011 at 11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why u don't like this indiedays? what is is, anyway?!

August 27, 2011 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Legolas said...

loove that outfit!

August 28, 2011 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Sammie said...

that skull ring is great,love your style

sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com

August 28, 2011 at 10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are you so prettyy?! so jealous!:)

August 28, 2011 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger There is nothing in this world that is new.. said...

you are so beautiful :)

August 29, 2011 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger SC said...

WO, such a pretty girl! Yes you are. And the best thing is - you've got STYLE GIRL! Love the vest and the ring with the cross. So C.O.O.L.x

August 30, 2011 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Fashiongirl_1996 said...

Really beautiful Outfit:)) Check my blog fabolouslifeofagirl.blogspot.com :))

February 9, 2013 at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home