Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

summer '11 outfits

Friday, August 19, 2011

summer '11 outfits

I collected here some of my outfits of this summer 2011, which one is your favourite?
Now I'm packing my things, because I'm leaving to my cousins' island to Pori for this weekend! We're going to have a little crayfish party and just enjoy these last days of summer. My ride will arrive in a couple of minutes, so see you on Sunday! Have a lovely weekend everyone

Keräilin tähän asuja kuluneelta kesältä, onkos teillä jotain suosikkia?
Nyt juuri pakkailen kamoja kun olen lähdössä viikonlopuksi serkkujeni saareen Poriin, rapujuhliin ja muuten vaan nauttimaan kesän viimeisistä päivistä. Kyytini saapuu näillä minuuteilla, eli palaillaan sunnuntaina kun olen taas maisemissa! Ihanaa viikonloppua

kesäasut-6
kesäasut-4
kesäasut-3
kesäasut-5
kesäasut-7
kesäasut-8

516 Comments:

1 – 200 of 516 Newer› Newest»
Blogger VALERIE WANG said...

i love every single outfit!!!!!but my fav one would go for look num.8!gorgeous post!have fun then!xx

August 19, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like numbers 4,5,8,9,13 and 15 <3 You have an amazing sense of style!

August 19, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love them all actually! Your style is so effortlessly chic. But 13 is such a beautiful pleated dress and it screams summer.

xo
http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

August 19, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger LAURA said...

14 is most likely what i would wear, so i really love it :)
but the other ones are amazing too :)

August 19, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2,6,7,14 <333333333333

August 19, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger hoop said...

2,5 and 15 looks are definitely my favourites!
love, you Marianna!)))))

http://sonjahoopz.blogspot.com

August 19, 2011 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Equipo I said...

ALLL ! 2,5,6,9,13,15 <3 BUT I REALLY LOVEEEEEEE ALLL OUTFIT, so inspired.
xoxo

August 19, 2011 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger katerinza said...

all ♥

August 19, 2011 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Natalia Godoy said...

Number 6, 12 and 14!!
I visit your blog everyday, I love it!
Im from Chile, Latin America. And I can say I'm a big fan of yours =)
Have fun!
Nati G

August 19, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 ja 14 on iiiiiihania<3

August 19, 2011 at 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 and 13 are my favorites

August 19, 2011 at 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4,9,10 and 15

August 19, 2011 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger annaa. said...

I LIKE IT! ;-)

August 19, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihania kaikki :9

August 19, 2011 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger gelechka said...

I like the most 7,9,10,12,14,15!
Incredible outfits *__*
have a lovely weekend!

August 19, 2011 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Alisa said...

5 ja 6, pakko sanoa :)

August 19, 2011 at 8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant choose 'cause i love every single outfit in this post ! You have such a great style !

August 19, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Irene said...

I like 9 and 14)))))

August 19, 2011 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger cloudswalk said...

I LOVE EVERY OUTFIT!!

But especially number 7 is my favourite!!

Greeets from Germany

http://cloudswalk.blogspot.com

August 19, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger B said...

My favourites are definitely #1 and #2! But really all your outfits are gorgeous, you have amazing style!

www.elizabethlola.blogspot.com

August 19, 2011 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger maria t said...

4 ja 14 on ihania ! :)

August 19, 2011 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Rogelio said...

I love all of your outfits, but I am particularly in love with outfits 7 & 12. Those shoes are epic :)

August 19, 2011 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Mistä on toi kakkoskuvat farkut?? Ihan törkeen siistit!

August 19, 2011 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Lucie said...

14!!!

August 19, 2011 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Juliettka said...

maybe 9

August 19, 2011 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Sabrina ♥ Chérie said...

I LOVE really really all your outfits! You have the best style I see! ^.^

* C'est la vie, chérie *

August 19, 2011 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Alicia said...

You look great in all the outfits!! My favorites are 8 & 12 :) ❤

August 19, 2011 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Sunday said...

Nr. 7 <3

August 19, 2011 at 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ehdottomasti 7 ja 3!

August 19, 2011 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger PaniInga said...

love all :)

August 19, 2011 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So wonderful Outfits !! :) My Favourites are 9 and 14 :)
You are soo gorgeous!!

xx Marina

August 19, 2011 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Siena in Style said...

13 is my favourite!!
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

August 19, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Matea said...

You look great in all of these outfits!

I'm glad you're being given a lot of opportunities thanks to this blog.

you deserve it!

Keep up the great work!

xoxo

August 19, 2011 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Catte said...

Have to say number 5 is my favourite summer. look, its just incredibly summery and cute...


www.converseandchords.blogspot.com

August 19, 2011 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger dasha_luv_ya said...

4,6,7,8,10,13))

August 19, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger flo said...

all is beautiful!
so great Blog and beautiful photos
XXX

August 19, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Evelyn said...

Singapore gets really hot so anything with shorts, skirts and dresses are my favorite!

August 19, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Anu said...

7. asu on ihan uskomattoman ihana! ♥

August 19, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

I love Outfit 4, 11 and 15! <3

August 19, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihania kaikki, mutta 7 12 ja 13 ovat aivan mielettömän upeita!! :)

August 19, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Sophie said...

I love all of them, really! Choose is so difficult...
Maybe 2? For fall too!

August 19, 2011 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

8 , 9 , 13 . So beatiful . : )

August 19, 2011 at 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

5. its my fav!!!

August 19, 2011 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Again a-m-a-z-i-n-g :)
Allll ♥

August 19, 2011 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

I love all of these outfits!! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

August 19, 2011 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Nice post!

http://lillispace.blogspot.com

August 19, 2011 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Athena said...

All your outfits are so unique & gorgeous!! =) But my favorite will be 2,8,9, & 13. Enjoy your weekend!

August 19, 2011 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Marga.ri.ta said...

I really love these: 3 5 7 13 14. Can't choose fav of them.
------------
http://margariii.blogspot.com/

August 19, 2011 at 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love 2 and 15!:)
But every single outfit is great!
Marianna i love your style!

August 19, 2011 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger EDYTA said...

I love all the looks, but I have to say that I can;t choose only 1!!!!!!!

August 19, 2011 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger dearie ♥ said...

I love all of them, but 3,7 & 8 are just absolutely gorgeous! But anyways, I would wear all of them right as they are :)

August 19, 2011 at 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4,7,8,12,15 <3

August 19, 2011 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger ivet cho. said...

6 , 9 cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 19, 2011 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger SWK said...

I love 3,4 and 7. I love the yellow colors in the outfits. And can't go wrong with maxi dresses...... :)

August 19, 2011 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Katariina said...

9 is the best! :)

http://katariina-sunkissed.blogspot.com/

August 19, 2011 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Mela said...

Amazing looks!! I really like the look with your orange bag...:)
Mela xx

http://melamusings.blogspot.com/

August 19, 2011 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

number 14! Love it X

August 19, 2011 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger LUCY said...

number two! but all of them really

August 19, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger essi said...

4 ♥

August 19, 2011 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Mari said...

9 or 10, can't really decide, all of them are amazing...

August 19, 2011 at 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2,8,9,12,13 - loved
you are very stylish and beautiful
from Russia with love
xxx

August 19, 2011 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Hang said...

i like outfit 1,7,8 and 13! and i really like your hair, youre so beautiful :)

August 19, 2011 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger DeeDenisa said...

Every outfits are amazing! <33

August 19, 2011 at 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love second outfit :) 2 <3

August 19, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Vanessa said...

Number 7 is my favourite outfit,

http://lalinessa.blogspot.com/

August 19, 2011 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Nicola said...

wow beautiful!!!!

August 19, 2011 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Terezka M. said...

is not easy to choose just one outfit. Because they are all beautiful and something interesting;))

August 19, 2011 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Number 2 ..and 7 !! =)

http://berylka.blogspot.com/

August 19, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Linh said...

love them all :)

August 19, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

wow .. I can´t decide .. all!

August 19, 2011 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

they all look amazing! i think #4 is my favorite :)
Happy Friday!

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

August 19, 2011 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Nikol ~ said...

7,10,12♥

August 19, 2011 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Jacquelyn said...

2, 12, 13, 14 are my favourites but I love them all! You're gorgeous!


XOXO
styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

August 19, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Vani said...

It's hard to choose. You have so many great outfits!
I particularly like the skirt on number 3.
Enjoy your weekend!
xoxo

Thedressingbooth

August 19, 2011 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Kreuję Swoje Życie said...

I love your outfits :)You have a great style:)

August 19, 2011 at 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Petra said...

7, 10, 13 <3
but it's superhard to choose one!

August 19, 2011 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Andrea Cárceles said...

You look great in all the outfits!!!
kiss xX

August 19, 2011 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Daa said...

I love every single outfit,but 7,15 are my favorites :))

August 19, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

You look soo beautifull!! I love 12 and 14 pictures! Great! Kiss from Poland ;*

August 19, 2011 at 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

14 <3

August 19, 2011 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Gawgus things... said...

Gosh, so difficult to choose - they're all amazing! Number 8 I think :)

August 19, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Viu said...

There are to many beautiful outfits! 1, 2, 5, 7, 9, 12, 13, 14..
Those were my favourites but all look pretty:)


Viu
http://viublog.blogspot.com/

August 19, 2011 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Number 6 and 14 ^.^

August 19, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger BurningBlonde said...

3,6,8 and more ;)) xx you always look lovely.

August 19, 2011 at 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Martyna said...

3 + 6 are my favs.
perfect for summer :)

August 19, 2011 at 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Kadri said...

2,7 and 14. But every look of yours is amazing actually so it was quite hard to choose. Love your sense of style, your beauty and your optimism!! Greets from Estonia!

August 19, 2011 at 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of them are beautiful, the best one is third one though. Kisses from Poland.

August 19, 2011 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Fransiska said...

I cant decide, I love all but I think my fave will be 7,10,13 :)

August 19, 2011 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger FashionFlirt said...

I really love every single outfit, but outfit number 2 is my absolut favourite :)

kisses, Jasmin

Check out my blog:

http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

August 19, 2011 at 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all <3

August 19, 2011 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger nessy said...

I love your looks, but my favorites are 7,8,12 <3, 13 and 2

August 19, 2011 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Egle said...

I like all the outfits but I'd have to say nr 13. That dress is amazing.
http://gelerie.blogspot.com/

August 19, 2011 at 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8:)

August 19, 2011 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Frayed Laces said...

I love all of them! 13 and 14 - pure perfection

August 19, 2011 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger J's said...

I can't choose, I like them all.

But I think when you need anyone, I choose 5 & 9

August 19, 2011 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Jpete said...

I can't pick just one, I adore number 8 & 12!

August 19, 2011 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I love all of them! But my absolute favorites are 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 15 :)

love this post! :)

xxx
Laura

http://the-shoe-issue.blogspot.com

August 19, 2011 at 11:17 AM  
Anonymous ewww said...

12 ! < 3
2 i 14 .

August 19, 2011 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Merit said...

I like the most too 13 outfit .. so lovely :)

August 19, 2011 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger life's too short ▲ said...

My favorites are 6,7 and 12 but i love every single outfit and i LOVE your blog :) have fun ♥

August 19, 2011 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger francis Laura said...

I really really love 7,8 and 14.
But all of them are great! :)

August 19, 2011 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger candyaaa said...

12<3

August 19, 2011 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger chocolatrose said...

2,8,10 ja 14 on ihania :))

August 19, 2011 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Elizaveta said...

5,6,10,15 - like soo much! :)
xx
http://atevazilerd.blogspot.com/

August 19, 2011 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Martina said...

I love every single outfit! I can't pick just one, I love all of them <3 You have an amazing style!

www.myamericandr3am.blogspot.com

August 19, 2011 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger N said...

15 ! :-)))
This is SO stunning!
<3

August 19, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2,3,4,8,9,10,13,14,15 :) but you're beautiful with everything!

August 19, 2011 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Batya said...

2,5,6,8,13 amaaazing <3

August 19, 2011 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Prints And Roses said...

You are so cute and have really beautiful outfits - my favorite would be the one with black maxi skirt and orange bag!
I'm looking forward to see the new outfits from you!


http://i-shopped-till-i-dropped.blogspot.com/

August 19, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

They are all truly amazing Marianna. I like most 2,4,6,8,9,10,12,13,14,15 :D I can not choose which is most beautiful. But I was really dazzled outfit number 13 and 14. Amazing!

August 19, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger teresweetstyle said...

i cant decide only one, but when i met your blog it was when you published your look 13, so it's my favourite :P
have a nice weekend


xx

August 19, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8 is best :)

August 19, 2011 at 11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg :O i love your all outfits! i can't choose 1 :D

August 19, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...6 and 7 too :)

August 19, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Ann_Bochkareva said...

All <3

August 19, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger M. said...

2,3,4,8,14 all amazing! <3

August 19, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like all of them! I especially number 13, you look like a fairy. The dress is soo beautiful.

August 19, 2011 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger katjes said...

1,2 and 8 are my favourites, but I like all of them, except the maxi skirt ones

August 19, 2011 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Bytele said...

My favorites is 6, 9, 12, 13, 15

August 19, 2011 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Orchid said...

I think all of them are great XO Eve

http://orchid-orchidea.blogspot.com/

August 19, 2011 at 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all of them ! really! you're amazing :) love ya <3

August 19, 2011 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Анна said...

7 , 12 ! <3

August 19, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Alie said...

4 and 14 !! so beautiful!

August 19, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Alejandra said...

Number 10 stands out the most to me even though it was difficult to choose =)

www.missflahes.blogspot.com

August 19, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

8,11,12,13

August 19, 2011 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Sarina said...

1, 4, 13, 15 are really pretty!
You are such a beauty :)

Greets from Munich, Germany :)

August 19, 2011 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger charmant said...

I love your outfits, you should work in fashion industry 'cause you very good at picking right choices for your outfits. :)

August 19, 2011 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger NIANTIQUE said...

I love them all !

http://bitchiebitchie.blogspot.com/

August 19, 2011 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger dotrzydziestki said...

10 and 8 <3

August 19, 2011 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

love them all!
15 is my favorite :)!

August 19, 2011 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Merve said...

I just like them all! x

August 19, 2011 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

4 and 14 are my favourites!

www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

August 19, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Daria-porcelain said...

super zdjęcia, zapraszam ! www.porcelain-desire.blogspot.com

August 19, 2011 at 12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love number 13, so sweety and cute <3

August 19, 2011 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Andrea Vodickova said...

6 and 13 <3

August 19, 2011 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Táňa said...

definitely 7, 11 and 14!! :)

August 19, 2011 at 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Eva said...

6 & 9 !!!

August 19, 2011 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger miscellaneous said...

No. 15!

August 19, 2011 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger miscellaneous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 19, 2011 at 12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorites are 1, 4, 8, 9, 13 and 14! :)
You look amazing!

August 19, 2011 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger rebel ♥ . said...

have fun! My favorite outfit is .. all! what shampoo do you use? :*

August 19, 2011 at 12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Number 3, 9 and 13, 14 and 15 look amazing!

kisses from germany
lisa

August 19, 2011 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Colete Faure said...

i really like the number 13 *.*

August 19, 2011 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

you are soooo beautiful :)
http://kateonskate.blogspot.com/

August 19, 2011 at 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10 <3

August 19, 2011 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger mangopassionfruit said...

2,9,14,15

August 19, 2011 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Martina said...

My fav are 7 and 13 :) but all of them are wonderful

August 19, 2011 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Maja K said...

They are all very beautiful. Like someone already said in previous comment- you have an amazing sense of style. I would be glad to see some more fantastic ideas :)

xoxo
http://randomgirl-ishstuff.blogspot.com/

August 19, 2011 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Ninni said...

2 ja 12 on mun lemppareita. Rakastan kakkosasun neuletta, täydellinen.

August 19, 2011 at 12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite is 2 but I love all your outfits !

kisses,
Klaudia B.

August 19, 2011 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I really really love number 8. But all in all every outfit is wonderfull.

http://lamourestinevitable.blogspot.com/

August 19, 2011 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Titta said...

5 and 8 but i love them all :)

August 19, 2011 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Sophie said...

8 and 14 ! You so cute <3

August 19, 2011 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Veruška said...

6,8, 12 are the best outfits for me ;)

August 19, 2011 at 1:05 PM  
Anonymous Patrycja said...

2 & 13. :)
<3

August 19, 2011 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger M* said...

My favoutite is number 8 ;)

August 19, 2011 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger M* said...

My prefer is number 8! ;)

August 19, 2011 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Dasha said...

I like the 7th)

come to my blog dashasfashion.blogspot.com

August 19, 2011 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Stefany said...

6,7, 12 and 15 are my absolutely favourite!

August 19, 2011 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Valentina said...

My favourite one is number 6. But all of your outfits are great!:) Very nice post! :)

My new post: Fall/Winter 2012 – Fashion Shows and Trends
Vale.
The Streets of Fashion

August 19, 2011 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

8 & 14 :) ♥

August 19, 2011 at 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6, 9, 12!

August 19, 2011 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Marla Marx said...

My favorite Outfit is #2, i just love these kind of pants! :)

August 19, 2011 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger ana said...

8 & 13 !!! :))))

August 19, 2011 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Plami said...

My favorite outfit is the one with the lace dress and the leather jacket, but all of them are absolutely gorgeous!!! Have fun with your cousin!


Check out my giveaway :) http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-first-giveaway.html

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

August 19, 2011 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Roosa said...

3 ja 5 :D

August 19, 2011 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

8&11!

August 19, 2011 at 1:29 PM  
Anonymous Julija said...

can't decide between 12 & 15 <3

August 19, 2011 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger The Fancy Teacup said...

You are so perfectly posh in each of these outfits, but my favorites would have to be the ones where you wearing cutoffs with boots. Have fun in Pori!

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

August 19, 2011 at 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Louise said...

since i cannot decide i would say


2

6

8


you look great!

thelmalouise.net

August 19, 2011 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Marlena said...

I like all your outfits! :)

August 19, 2011 at 1:32 PM  
Anonymous Tricia said...

3,4 and 7 :'>

August 19, 2011 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Laura. said...

i love all of your oufits!:) but 3 and 6 are my favorites;) <3

August 19, 2011 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Emmi said...

number 7,great!the other looks also but this one is my favorite.

August 19, 2011 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Jekaterina Mirmanova said...

All are beautiful but my lovely is with maxi skirt)

http://reflexionaboutafashion.blogspot.com/
http://reflexionaboutafashion.blogspot.com/

August 19, 2011 at 1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3,8,10,12,14 ♥♥♥

August 19, 2011 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

12 & 15 ihan lempparit oi oi :--)

August 19, 2011 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love outfit 7 ♥

August 19, 2011 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

love them all :)

August 19, 2011 at 1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in all pics, U look so great! :)
nice look's! ;-)

August 19, 2011 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Nadja said...

can't decide! they are all so gorgeous :-)

August 19, 2011 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love them all, but number 14 - thats my kind of style!

X Zoe X
http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com

August 19, 2011 at 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 4 6 8 9 12 <333333333

August 19, 2011 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Pattie said...

7, 11 and 12 ;)

August 19, 2011 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Sophie said...

I love 7 & 8!!

http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

August 19, 2011 at 1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 & 6 & 13 on parhaita! (:

August 19, 2011 at 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 :-D <3

August 19, 2011 at 2:04 PM  
Anonymous xmissxfitx said...

12 is perfect!

August 19, 2011 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger .giada said...

It is not easy to choose just one outfit, but i think number 7 is the best :)

August 19, 2011 at 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Estelle said...

I can't choose ! :O Your looks are all amazing and great !!
;)

August 19, 2011 at 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Maryne said...

Honestly, it's really hard to choose because i love all your outfits ;D But if i had to choose, i'll choose num. 15 :)

August 19, 2011 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Johanna said...

i love outfit 3&8! perfect :)

August 19, 2011 at 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

5,6 & 13 :)

August 19, 2011 at 2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1, tights!!!

August 19, 2011 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Karolina Kowalska said...

second is the best.
love your style.

August 19, 2011 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Noora said...

2, 4, ja 11 on lemppareita, vaikka kaikki noi on hienoja :)

August 19, 2011 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Nina said...

All your outfits look great, but I like #12 and #13 mjst of all!

August 19, 2011 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Christinaxoyou said...

13 ♥♥♥

August 19, 2011 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Karina said...

14 is my fav;-)!

August 19, 2011 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger FASHION MAKES ME HAPPY said...

I love every single outfit...
Gorgeous as always...

xx
http://fashonfashion.blogspot.com/

August 19, 2011 at 2:39 PM  
1 – 200 of 516 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home