Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

perfect end for summer

Monday, August 22, 2011

perfect end for summer

Wow, it was great to come back from my weekend trip and read all your many comments in the last post, thank you everyone! I'm pretty sure I have the best readers out there!

Anyway, my weekend at our cousins' island was amazing. Eating and drinking well (crayfish party & bbq!), swimming and sauna, playing different games, sunbathing, staying up late, remembering and laughing at all the funny memories I've had with my cousin, just having a good time. Kind of sad to say it like this, but this was the best possible way to end this summer.

/ Oli ihan mieletöntä palata viikonloppureissulta ja lukea viime postaukseen tulleet monet kommentit, kiitos teille niistä! Oon melko varma että mulla on parhaimmat lukijat mitä on!

Viikonloppu serkkujen saaressa meni loistavasti. Syötiin ja juotiin hyvin (rapujuhlat ja grillailua), uitiin, saunottiin, pelailtiin erilaisia pelejä, otettiin aurinkoa, valvottiin myöhään, naurettiin serkun kanssa kaikille hauskoille muistoille. Good times! Vähän surullista sanoa näin, mutta tää oli kyllä parhain mahdollinen tapa päättää tämä kesä.

mökki-7
mökki-1
mökki-2
mökki-3
mökki-4
mökki-5
mökki-6

202 Comments:

1 – 200 of 202 Newer› Newest»
Blogger Darya said...

such a great weekend!!!

August 22, 2011 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice pictures .

August 22, 2011 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Kotryna said...

Lucky you :)

August 22, 2011 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Blog said...

oh nice weekend! :)

http://itsjul.blogspot.com/

August 22, 2011 at 4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, that's so nice to hear that you had so much fun :) I'm going to Italy exactly 10 September, so when you will be moving out, I will be celebrating my summer holidays.

I love to refresh your site and see that you've posted something :D You're my inspiration, I adore pictures that you add, photos from your home, photos of Nessu, your shopping, your meals :)

With love,
H.

August 22, 2011 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger d said...

Hi ;)
Very interesting blog. It's absolutely amazing. You've got a very good style.
I'll be reading your web page!


xoxo ~~Alexi ;*




I invite you to Nadine-Alexi.blogspot.com,

August 22, 2011 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Kateřina said...

very nice pictures :))

August 22, 2011 at 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice weekend & nice pictures ;)

August 22, 2011 at 5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vaikuttaa kivalta! Afrikantähteä hih :D

August 22, 2011 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger EDYTA said...

Yeah, you're right. That's perfect end of summer! Great pics, but I wanna see you in the pictures next time!!!

August 22, 2011 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

nice pictures! i love your blog!

August 22, 2011 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Mm.. Ihana pöytä teillä oli!

August 22, 2011 at 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Etkö ollukkin lauantaina helsingissä. Näin sut mielestäni forumin ja kämpin välisessä 'tunnelissa' kavereittes kanssa. olit just menossa liukuportaisiin ;)ainakin oli samanlaiset hiukset ja vaatetus. oli hauska vaan nähä ku ite olin porista shoppailemassa:)

August 22, 2011 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Crayfish and bbq? So jealous!

August 22, 2011 at 5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihania kuvia :)

August 22, 2011 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Elviira said...

Oii mitä kuvia, vähäsen kyllä ottaa päähän nyt kun kesä loppu:/

August 22, 2011 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger SeasideGirl said...

hi!
i agree
xoxo

August 22, 2011 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Blondie Secrets said...

Hi! lovely pics! and those schrimps!! hahaha

xoxo from méxico!

http://blondiesecrets.blogspot.com/

caro

August 22, 2011 at 5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are using a diet? like so, mogłabyć write about it in the next post? :)

Klaudia :)

August 22, 2011 at 5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are using a diet? like so, Could write about it in the next post? :)

Klaudia :)

August 22, 2011 at 5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures are so pretty ;D

Au revoir :)♥

xo from France

August 22, 2011 at 5:45 PM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

Looks so amazing!

August 22, 2011 at 5:48 PM  
Anonymous Emerald said...

Luetko joka ikisen kommentin vaikket vastaisikaan siihen?

August 22, 2011 at 5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog !
Can I know where did you buy this bag?

August 22, 2011 at 5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely pictures! :)
and that floral bag is so chic!

xo jeanette

www.simplychicforcheap.wordpress.com

August 22, 2011 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger Alya said...

Lovely bag!

August 22, 2011 at 6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the bag from?

August 22, 2011 at 6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opiskeletko jotain, mitä ja missä?

August 22, 2011 at 6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous pics

August 22, 2011 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Minnie. said...

Yeah!..You have the best readers..:)..I love your blog..I read them every day..


When you have a time,please visit my blog..

minnie-es-blog.blogspot.com

August 22, 2011 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger QWe said...

I looove your blog ♥
Greetings from Poland :*

August 22, 2011 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

aaah sounds like a perfect weekend!

August 22, 2011 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

the bag is nice. all the photos are great.

August 22, 2011 at 6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please, check out your formspring more often <3 :)

August 22, 2011 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And where are you honey?! :D

August 22, 2011 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger H said...

Great pictures, looks like you had a good time :)
xo

http://coffeeandlaugh.blogspot.com

August 22, 2011 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

ihania kuvia ! :) www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

August 22, 2011 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Ballerina'sBun said...

You have the best readers because you are the best blogger :) love your blog and i always enjoy reading it <3 please visit my blog and become a member if you like it ! It would be a great honour for me. Of course I already follow you;) !xo nadine from ballerinasbun.blogspot.com

August 22, 2011 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

Beautiful bag!

Love the photos!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

August 22, 2011 at 6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marianna, where you bought this bag?

August 22, 2011 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Veronica Jurkowski said...

Sounds like a great weekend!!
Where did you get your duffle bag? It looks similar to the one I saw at American Eagle.

August 22, 2011 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Rianna said...

looks like a fab weekend, great pics. very jealous!!

Rianna xxx

August 22, 2011 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger INÊS ALMEIDA said...

e love the first photo!

August 22, 2011 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger INÊS ALMEIDA said...

I*

August 22, 2011 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

ohhh nice weekend !

http://anitolw-asiolw.blogspot.com

August 22, 2011 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger The Fancy Teacup said...

It looks like you were in paradise! Glad you had such a lovely vacation.

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

August 22, 2011 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger Terezka M. said...

Very nice weekend ;))

August 22, 2011 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Tizia said...

sounds great!! love the bag in the first picture:)

http://anotherberry.blogspot.com/
x

August 22, 2011 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice pictures. your bag is great!

August 22, 2011 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

really nice pictures. I wish my summer looked like that :)

X, Annie

anniewear.de

August 22, 2011 at 7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihania kuvia!

August 22, 2011 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger sanneru said...

I love your photos and style :)

August 22, 2011 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Ina said...

Ihania kuvia, näitä on aina ilo katsella! (:

August 22, 2011 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Elena Martínez Bengoechea said...

love that bag !

Check out my blog :


www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com

August 22, 2011 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Merit said...

Lovely bag :)

August 22, 2011 at 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, nice pictures :)
Such trips are wonderful.

I love your blog und your style. It really inspires me

Greetings from Germany :-*

August 22, 2011 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger beth sutton said...

sounds like you had an amazing weekend, i'm so jealous! :) XXX

August 22, 2011 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Carlota | Carlotaslittleblog said...

Wauw this looks incredible!! The pictures are so beautiful :)
Love,
Carlota's little blog

August 22, 2011 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Ceyda said...

nice weekend :)

August 22, 2011 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

aaah ihana toi sun kukallinenkassi tos ekassa kuvassa! mistä?? ;)

August 22, 2011 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Sabina Jakupović said...

näyttääpä ihanalta! :) Sääli kyl et kesä on ohi.

August 22, 2011 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Melissa C said...

Beautiful photos! I agree, sounds like a perfect way to end the summer.

August 22, 2011 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Juliettka said...

love country weekend:)

August 22, 2011 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Martina said...

so I'm sure you enjoyed your trip, I love spending weekends like this :)
btw. beautiful photos!

www.myamericandr3am.blogspot.com

August 22, 2011 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Milla said...

näyttää kivalta! :)

August 22, 2011 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

amazing pictures:) hope you had fun!
xx
Sasha

http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

August 22, 2011 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger fashionmix said...

nice pictures :)

August 22, 2011 at 7:51 PM  
Anonymous cuteredbow said...

Looks like you had a great week end !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

August 22, 2011 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger KKATWALK said...

great bag : >

August 22, 2011 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Equipo I said...

niceee weekend <3

www.sararincon95.blogspot.com
xoxo

August 22, 2011 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Tereza Polomíková said...

love your flower bag!

August 22, 2011 at 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Linda said...

Love the bag! Nice pictures! :)

August 22, 2011 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger angelieeee said...

seems you have a fun weekend!
love the bag of the very first photo!
have a great day!♥
xxxo

http://angelieeee.blogspot.com/
you can also follow me on Twitter! :) @angelieeee

August 22, 2011 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Beautiful pictures, and can't believe summer's nearly over! xx

August 22, 2011 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Looks like you had a great time! Love the bag in the first photo! (:

struckbywonder.blogspot.com

August 22, 2011 at 8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear that, ending summer in a good way gives you the right mood to start again ^^
Where's that bag from? it's just lovely!! xx

August 22, 2011 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There's no denying it. Your blog is AMAZING. I love checking it daily and reading all of your posts and awing over your gorgeous outfits!

These are splendid pictures. What other way to end the summer than with seafood and relaxation?

xo
http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

August 22, 2011 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Ufedo said...

Crayfish...yum. Nice pictures :)

August 22, 2011 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Denise Pacurar said...

I have never had crayfish before!? I will have to try it! I love your floral travel bag, that is very cute! Sounds like you had an awesome weekend!

xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

August 22, 2011 at 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great flower bag! ;-)

August 22, 2011 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Nina. said...

Where's the bag from? It's beautiful!! :o
<3

August 22, 2011 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Merve said...

Looks like a great weekend!!!

August 22, 2011 at 9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your bag*.* and you are so pretty

August 22, 2011 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Rachy said...

All your photos look so cute, and I absolutely LOVE your st7yle1 So jealous of the lovely clothes you own! <3

If anyone is interested I've just started a new fashion blog, let me know if you like it :$.

http://rachys-fashionloves.blogspot.com/

August 22, 2011 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger Kathrin said...

Seems like a wonderful weekend :)

August 22, 2011 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Celia Aranda said...

Amazing pictures!
XOXO

www.stylebycelia.blogspot.com

August 22, 2011 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

where is that bad from? It's so pretty!

August 22, 2011 at 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely place!

August 22, 2011 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Lotta said...

Nam rapuja! Harmittaa etten ite ehtiny rapujuhlailee tänä kesänä. :(

August 22, 2011 at 10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heeei mistä toi laukku tossa ekassa kuvassa on ? aivan ihana !

August 22, 2011 at 10:08 PM  
Anonymous Dominica said...

Love the flower bag!

August 22, 2011 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this post !
See you !

August 22, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Secret garden said...

Great bag;)

August 22, 2011 at 10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great note as always. :) beautiful pictures, I want that camera like youuu.... :( ♥

August 22, 2011 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger My ♥ Passion said...

The pictures are sooooo cool :)

My ♥ Passion

August 22, 2011 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

PERFECT BAG!!

August 22, 2011 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

wooow! all photos about your cousins' island are ver beautiful!
I'm very glad you had a lot of funny moments! :)
Have a nice day!
xxx


http://livelymixture.blogspot.com/

August 22, 2011 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Sophie said...

Great pictures!

http://sophiaslifeblog.blogspot.com/
http://sophiaslifeblog.blogspot.com/

August 22, 2011 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Frayed Laces said...

it's great that you had a good weekend. It’s sad that summer is almost over, but as I remember you like winter too. I already think about Christmas :P xo

August 22, 2011 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Legolas said...

cute photos :)
but it´s kinda sad that summer is almost over :**

August 22, 2011 at 10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you show us your closet? How you organize your clothes/shoes? That'll be interesting for us!

August 22, 2011 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger bustoks said...

I like your vintage bag in first picture! can you say me from where u have got it??!

August 22, 2011 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger SanSzu said...

I love your bag !!! :)

August 22, 2011 at 11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are so happy that you live in Finland! I really like this country! I love everything there: nature, the way of life, people and finnish customs and cousine OF COURSE!!! I live very close to Finland, and visit this country about 10 times a year, but I dream I could live there!!

And also I'd like to say, that you are so pretty, so beautiful!!! And the way you match clothes is AMAZING!!!

Be happy)

August 22, 2011 at 11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My English is not good so sorry for mistakes in spelling. I come from Polish and I read your blog for months and you're an inspiration for me, I love your posts and photos.You are a very inspiring person. I do not have a blog so if you'd like me in some way to contact in case, give your e-mail: martynka094@inmail.pl

P.S-greet, Martyna.

August 22, 2011 at 11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are ugly and boring!

August 22, 2011 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Dita S said...

nice pics :-)

August 22, 2011 at 11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic ! :)

kisses,
Klaudia B.

August 22, 2011 at 11:24 PM  
Anonymous Marie said...

Hey !
Where did you buy your bag ? He's so cuuute !

(please, can you answer my question about the bag or write on your article where did you buy it :). )

August 22, 2011 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Inês Brito said...

it's so beautiful there. love your bag!

August 22, 2011 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I loved you ... here is beautiful and your style too:)
Following!
kisses

lolaporlola.blogspot.com

August 22, 2011 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger lululovesitall said...

i love your pictures. i wish i could see my cousins but they all live in the States and i don't have the money to visit them, so i'm a little bit jealous but also happy for you for having such a nice weekend

<3

August 22, 2011 at 11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're bag is so cute! Where is it from?

August 22, 2011 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Marjaana said...

Ihanan kesäisiä kuvia! :)

August 23, 2011 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Catte said...

That bag is so cute

www.converseandchords.blogspot.com

August 23, 2011 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

love your bag! cute pictures :D

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love.

August 23, 2011 at 12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're bag is so amazing! :)

August 23, 2011 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Lou said...

You have a great blog. Love these images, looks like a fab weekend.

http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

August 23, 2011 at 12:40 AM  
Anonymous Blog Desde el Trópico said...

I just found your blog and I really like it!

Kisses from Costa Rica,
Andrea.

August 23, 2011 at 12:42 AM  
Anonymous Blog ABRIL Moda said...

Loved the flowered bag!

August 23, 2011 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

tha bag is so cute!

xo Julia
galmeetsglam.com

August 23, 2011 at 1:34 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Lovely pictures!
I love that floral bag!

xx Grace
Dream-Boating

August 23, 2011 at 2:21 AM  
Blogger Beth Bradley said...

That bag is divine! Where's it from?

Beth. X

August 23, 2011 at 2:28 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

Glad you had a good trip (: The travel bag is gorgeous!

M.

August 23, 2011 at 2:54 AM  
Anonymous Gianna said...

Im buying those top shop black mary jane pumps, are they comfy? And how do they run??

August 23, 2011 at 4:11 AM  
Blogger VALERIE WANG said...

aw sauna!it must be awesome!great photos!xxxx

August 23, 2011 at 5:12 AM  
Blogger MissK said...

i love your bag!!

August 23, 2011 at 6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

missä päin poria olit ? minkä ikäisiä serkkuja? :)

August 23, 2011 at 6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mistä tuo ihana kukka laukku on?

August 23, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pictures

August 23, 2011 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

tossa yhessä kuvassa missä on vettä ja taivasta näkyy photarin käyttö aika ronskin ottein :/

Mut sul on aivan mahtava blogi! :)

August 23, 2011 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger PaniInga said...

nice pictures :)

August 23, 2011 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Andrea Antoniou said...

lovely photographs :) xxxx

August 23, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Marga.ri.ta said...

Great photos! Love your floral bag! :*
----------
http://margariii.blogspot.com/

August 23, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Coco said...

I love your travel bag !

http://TasteOfCoconut.blogspot.com

August 23, 2011 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Hi! Nice blog, few days ago I ran into it.
I'm a new reader!
If you want you can check mine!
http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com

August 23, 2011 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

very nice place!:)

http://fashionnmap.blogspot.com/

August 23, 2011 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger LisasRuby said...

It looks like you had a great trip! Your cousins house looks amazing!

xx

http://lisasruby.blogspot.com/

August 23, 2011 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a great time ! Your photos are amazing

August 23, 2011 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Katerine said...

great bag and beautiful sceneries :)

August 23, 2011 at 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell us where you purchased your bag from. It's super cute. I love your blog x

August 23, 2011 at 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your cousin OWNS an island???

August 23, 2011 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

looks like a perfect end of summer :)

August 23, 2011 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Melly said...

Your soo lucky,its nice to know you had a very good time.
meldrasblog.blogspot.com

August 23, 2011 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! love the photos!

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

August 23, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

meneeks ton saaren ohi silja line ? koska sitte just pari vk sitte ihailin tota paikkaa laivan kannelt :D

August 23, 2011 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Krissy ~ style san san said...

seems like you had an awesome weekend!
Krissy xoxo

August 23, 2011 at 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look like you had fun :) that place is so pretty im jealous haha :)

August 23, 2011 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Elisa said...

i love your blog (:


http://there-is-something-in-the-water.blogspot.com/

August 23, 2011 at 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is the flower bag from? :)

August 23, 2011 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger NatalaiaSrebro said...

great!

Trwa u mnie Giveaway! Zapraszam♥

August 23, 2011 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger Tatiana said...

looks like you had great fun! The pictures are lovely :)


SLEEK POUT PAINT REVIEW: www.she--wrote.blogspot.com

August 23, 2011 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great pictures!!! I like them !!! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

Kisses,
Miriam
http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com

August 23, 2011 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Wow it sounds amazing. No suprise that you liked it that much! Anyway cannot wait to see your new outfit post. You're such an inspiration girl! Plus you're incredibly beautiful and natural! Well, that's quite a comment, but I had to say it! All the best, love :) x

August 23, 2011 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger natalie said...

it`s great^^

August 23, 2011 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Sophie said...

Happy for you)

August 23, 2011 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger SandM said...

Great as always :P It's hard to write you a comment because you always look awesome and we don't want to say the same thing all the time, ahhaha :D

With love from

mayaandsusannah.blogpsot.com <3

mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com

August 23, 2011 at 10:47 PM  
Anonymous Alice said...

Beautiful place... how could you leave there? haha

August 24, 2011 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

really nice! :)

August 24, 2011 at 12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi you,
like your blog a lot! looking forward to read your new posts.
xxJu

August 24, 2011 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger pineapple said...

I want too! eh i must all the time study math. in friday exam. wish me lucky

August 24, 2011 at 1:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow i love this bag!!!

August 24, 2011 at 2:00 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

i love that bag in the first picture! so pretty!

August 24, 2011 at 4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should write where you bought the bag.

August 24, 2011 at 5:24 AM  
Blogger thepinkmateproject said...

seems like a great vacation! Love it!

Vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

August 24, 2011 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice place! :D lots of funn!!!

August 24, 2011 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger gelechka said...

I'm jealous ^^ you had a lovely weekend :)
nice pics!

August 24, 2011 at 8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jealous of summer. It's winter here lol. =]

August 24, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Alia said...

Beautiful bag!

http://alia-sweet.blogspot.com/

August 24, 2011 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

that is such a cute bag!! omg all that crayfish & such looks sooo good. i'm jealous!!! ;)

August 24, 2011 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Maja K said...

Looking from photos, you must have incredible time at your cousin's :)

xoxo
http://randomgirl-ishstuff.blogspot.com

August 24, 2011 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger fashionarababy said...

I love your blog! Could you do a post about your new house when it is ready?
xoxo
http://www.fashionarababy.blogspot.com/

August 24, 2011 at 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hei koskas sun muutto olikaan? ja mistä mihin muutat? :) onko pitkä välimatka?

August 24, 2011 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger blaszok said...

love your bag!
and photos are amazing <3

August 24, 2011 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Minnie. said...

You are so amazing!..Oh..nice weekend..I love your blog..a lot..I'm going on your blog every day..visit my blog..when you want..

minnie-es-blog.blogspot.com

August 24, 2011 at 8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog for long now and I just LOVE your blog. Please just checkout my blog too, I love writing =] everyone please see and follow.
http://foreverisnotalways.blogspot.com/

August 24, 2011 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Elodie Loubet said...

It was so cool. :)
http://aileaudye.blogspot.com

August 24, 2011 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Life as we know it. said...

HEY EVERYONE!!! CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG!! AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!
http://lifeasweknowitmakinggrase.blogspot.com/

August 24, 2011 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Life as we know it. said...

HEY EVERYONE!!! CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG!! AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!
http://lifeasweknowitmakinggrase.blogspot.com/

August 24, 2011 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger evakaart said...

hello nice blog.

eviart.blogspot.com

August 24, 2011 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

So bright!

August 24, 2011 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger leblogdeCallie said...

I love your bag!!!

August 24, 2011 at 11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ! You have to go on your formSpring, we have a lot of questions for you ;)
Bye :)

August 25, 2011 at 1:00 AM  
Blogger A TRENDY LIFE said...

I've just discovered your blog, and I love it!!!

August 25, 2011 at 2:00 AM  
Blogger maxi chrobok said...

Your weekend sounds great! I like bbq so much and the pictures look great! I love your blog!

August 25, 2011 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger valiumgirl said...

you're my biggest inspiration Marianna i love u <3

August 25, 2011 at 3:32 PM  
Anonymous Maly said...

Ohhh!!! Lovely pics!

August 25, 2011 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Haaavisto said...

looking cosy :)

August 25, 2011 at 6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, where is that bag from?? I've been looking for something like that for MONTHS! :-*

August 25, 2011 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Hanne said...

I miss summer already :(

August 25, 2011 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Tainá C. said...

I must have been so much fun! Oh, Marianna, I sent you an e-mail some time ago and was wondering if you got it.

Kisses xx
Tainá C.
http://makeyourselfupgirl.blogspot.com

August 25, 2011 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

The pictures are amazing! I love your blog by the way x
http://stylebutton.blogspot.com/

August 25, 2011 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Minnie. said...

Marianna...I love your blog and you are my fashion idol..I hope well you read this..When you want please visit my blog..;)

minnie-es-blog.blogspot.com

August 25, 2011 at 10:05 PM  
Anonymous asisses said...

Hi! Nice end of summer :D Great pics, What more.. Yours blog is amazing! :D kisses :))

August 26, 2011 at 12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you tell us where is the floral bag from? Tks.

August 26, 2011 at 2:47 AM  
Blogger marianna said...

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS <3

My mum bought the floral bag twenty years ago from somewhere, I've no idea where, and I've just used it since I was little. I used to hate it but nowadays I love it!

//

Kiitos kommenteista ! <3

-Kukkalaukku on parikymmentä vuotta vanha, ei mitään hajua mistä äitini sen aikoinaan osti!
-Luen aina jokaisen kommentin mitä tänne tulee.
-Olin mökillä sunnuntaihin asti, eli en lauantaina liikkunut missäänpäin Helsinkiä. Ilmeisesti mulla on joku kaksoisolento!
-En tällä hetkellä opiskele. Pitäisi vähän suunnitella kevääksi minne hakisin..
-Muutan 10.9 Espoosta Helsingin Kamppiin. Bussilla välimatka on about vartin, eli ei nyt niin kaukana :)
-Ton saaren ohi ei mun tietääkseni mene Silja Line, hassua!:)

August 26, 2011 at 2:50 AM  
Blogger Magda said...

great photos:)

August 26, 2011 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Gali M said...

nice pics with a really atmosphere of ending summer!)

August 27, 2011 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Gosh, I love the pictures. Good work! (:
xoxo
Sarah

http://lesbellesdumonde.blogspot.com/

August 29, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so beautiful <3

August 29, 2011 at 5:20 PM  
1 – 200 of 202 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home