Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

can we get much higher

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

can we get much higher

5234
5135
Jacket H&M, crochet top and bag Zara, denim shorts Carlings, boots Bianco

This is what I wore on Sunday at the Flow Festival. Too bad there weren't cameras allowed, these outfit pics were taken right before I left there. It was amazing. Great company and so good feeling I didn't care about the over expensive cider or the long lines to food places. Or that Kanye was a little late, cause it was worth waiting! He played for over two hours, and the whole performance was just magical. Some iphone pics you can see in my twitter.

Tälläinen asu siis päätyi päälle sunnuntaina Flow'hun. Harmi ettei kameraa saanut olla mukana, nämä kuvat napattiin kiireessä bussia ootellessa. Ja pari iphonella napsittua kuvaa löytyy twitteristäni!
Niiin hauskaa oli, tuttuihin törmäilyä, hyvää fiilistä ja loistoseuraa! Ei siinä haitanneet edes
ylikallis siideri ja pitkät ruokakojujonot, tai Kanyen pikkuviivästys. Oli niin odottamisen arvoista, Kanye oli mahtava!! Aika paljon taisi jakaa mielipiteitä, mutta mä kuuluin niihin jotka olivat sen kaksituntisen soiton jossain taivaassa :-D

208 Comments:

1 – 200 of 208 Newer› Newest»
Blogger angelieeee said...

beautiful ! ♥
love from Argentina.
xxxo


http://angelieeee.blogspot.com/
you can also follow me on Twitter! :) @angelieeee

August 16, 2011 at 3:06 AM  
Blogger Berna said...

you're so beautiful :-) !

August 16, 2011 at 3:08 AM  
Blogger Kellie said...

I love LOVE LOVE them shoes

Im holding a blog sale.
Trying to sell my naked palette and other goodies. I will take offers for the naked palette, also includes the double sided pencil. Zero and Whisky.
http://lolamarie02.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I love your outfit *-*
You're soooo beautiful!

August 16, 2011 at 3:09 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Seems like you had fun! Love your outfit! I can't get over how beautiful your hair is.

struckbywonder.blogspot.com

August 16, 2011 at 3:24 AM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

Very pretty. :) You are super, perfect, beautiful, very very very nice fashion blogger. :)

Great watches :)

August 16, 2011 at 3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like

August 16, 2011 at 3:28 AM  
Blogger Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Supercute babe! Love this transitional look with the crochet and leather...I'm not ready to retire all my see thru's quite yet...this is a great way to showcase the tank's versatility~

You look beautiful as always sweets!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

August 16, 2011 at 3:32 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I love that look!:-)


http://cockaignestyle.blogspot.com

August 16, 2011 at 3:35 AM  
Blogger Shikhu said...

Such a rocking outift, and you're so lucky you got to see Kanye, heard he's amazing live!

http://livelifenow1994.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 3:35 AM  
Blogger Souri said...

I so love your hair! :)

xoxo

www.keepsmilingsouri.blogspot.com

August 16, 2011 at 3:37 AM  
Blogger Elviira said...

Heei värjäätkö ikinä sun hiuksia? Vai onko ne luonnostaan noin nätin vaaleanruskeet? :o

August 16, 2011 at 3:40 AM  
Blogger Krissy ~ style san san said...

cute cute cute!
so gorgeous!
Krissy xoxo

www.swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com

August 16, 2011 at 4:00 AM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

Amazing outfit!

Love the top and bag!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 4:03 AM  
Blogger Rita Carvalho said...

I love the outfit! You look like a rock star! :P
greetings from Portugal!
with love,
Rita*

August 16, 2011 at 4:10 AM  
Blogger The Fancy Teacup said...

What a remarkable festival outfit! The crochet with the leather is such a beautiful, rockstar look.

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

August 16, 2011 at 4:11 AM  
Blogger Ponytail Girl said...

Everything is beautiful, but the boots and the crochet top are amazing!

http://ponytail-girl.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 4:14 AM  
Blogger INÊS ALMEIDA said...

i love it!

August 16, 2011 at 4:15 AM  
Blogger Hayley Govorko said...

Your hair looks lovely :) and your outfit is gorgeous, if that leather jacket has gone missing you know who took it ;) hahaha kidding :) xxx

http://keepcalmandwearcouture.blogspot.com

August 16, 2011 at 4:31 AM  
Blogger JanandJill.com said...

You look so pretty, and the leather jacket is SO fun. Such a cool post

xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

August 16, 2011 at 4:48 AM  
Blogger Kreuję Swoje Życie said...

I want this leather jacket :) It's amazing!:) And your hair... :) wonderful :) greet :)

August 16, 2011 at 4:57 AM  
Blogger Heather Lee said...

This may just be my favorite outfit of yours so far. Love, love, love that jacket! :) Great post!

August 16, 2011 at 5:01 AM  
Blogger Elena Martínez Bengoechea said...

Love your style!

Check out my blog :


www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com

August 16, 2011 at 5:28 AM  
Blogger Aleeza D. said...

I really loved the femininity and edginess of the look. Great choice.

weaponofmassdistraction.blogspot.com

August 16, 2011 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger Kristal said...

Beautiful! Love those tights, I can't wait to wear mine again. Pretty girl!

http://www.sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 5:55 AM  
Blogger LisasRuby said...

You look amazing!!! Love the crochet!!

xx

http://lisasruby.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 5:55 AM  
Blogger paintandstyle said...

love this outfit!! and love your blog too! following! (:

lepinkbow.blogspot.com

August 16, 2011 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger Nina said...

Very beautiful!

August 16, 2011 at 7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your boots so much. They don't have Bianco in the U.S. though :(

August 16, 2011 at 7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suloinen asu, ihan sinun näköisesi! <3

August 16, 2011 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Pauline said...

So pretty! :) <3

Hugs from Denmark

August 16, 2011 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Ena said...

wonderful :)

X

August 16, 2011 at 7:45 AM  
Anonymous Aarti said...

i love what you to chose to wear!! the crochet top is so pretty

http://aartifiit.wordpress.com

August 16, 2011 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger maria said...

nice one :)

http://mariagolov.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Gali M said...

Cool as usual)

August 16, 2011 at 8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome!!

August 16, 2011 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

that is so cool that you got to see kanye and thats pretty cool that he was late but played for hours. love the boots

XX
Vi from Cali

August 16, 2011 at 8:53 AM  
Anonymous Ria said...

This is such a cute outfit, love crochet tops.

August 16, 2011 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Andrea Antoniou said...

i love your boots :) xxxxx

August 16, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

такая красивая)

August 16, 2011 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Ashley Collins said...

awesome outfit!! i love it :) ♥

August 16, 2011 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger augustalolita said...

great outfit!! i love your jacket and boots <3

August 16, 2011 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Sophia said...

i love your shoes <3

August 16, 2011 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Thushaa said...

gorgeous!

xo,
Thushaa

http://www.livideuphoria.blogspot.com

August 16, 2011 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

you're amazing, wish to go for Kanye's concert :)
xoxo.

August 16, 2011 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Oxana Ivanova said...

You look gorgeous! Like your boots ♥

August 16, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Karina said...

I love your boots and jacket especially!!!

www.kerislifestyle.blogspot.com

August 16, 2011 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger ☮ Angie ♡ said...

You are wonderful!
I discovered your blog for 1week and I've already red all of your posts!
I really love your blog!
Love :-*

August 16, 2011 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Dinah said...

Love that outfit, looks great :)

xx Dinah

August 16, 2011 at 9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!
Nice boots ;)

August 16, 2011 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Your whole outfit is amazing! Especially those shoes xx

August 16, 2011 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Amazing outfit!! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

August 16, 2011 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger decimal shoes said...

love your boots and you look so beautiful :D
xoxo
Decimal Shoes

August 16, 2011 at 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yks miun parhaist ystävistä suositteli siun blogii miulle, ja rakastuin siihen välittömästi, sie oot aivan ihana ja aito, ja siun blogi on tosi esteettinen ja inspiroiva:)))!
-Linda

August 16, 2011 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger gelechka said...

you look incredible, so stylish!

August 16, 2011 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

nice :)

August 16, 2011 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger EDYTA said...

Great outfit Marianna! I knew it! You looked stunning!

August 16, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Tizia said...

Simply gorgeous!!:)

http://anotherberry.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Riikka said...

Toi toppi on ihana! Ja muutenkin aika täydellinen asu :)

August 16, 2011 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

beautiful ! I love this top .

:*

http://anitolw-asiolw.blogspot.com

August 16, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Martina said...

Oh, you're so pretty! And envy that you saw Kanye! :)

xoxo
www.myamericandr3am.blogspot.com

August 16, 2011 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Mela said...

As I see you have found the perfect outfit for wearing at a festival!!:)
Mela xx

http://melamusings.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Десислава Валентинова said...

You are soooo cool! Love this festival look!! :))

Desislava
http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

August 16, 2011 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Juliettka said...

rockstar!!!))

August 16, 2011 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

it looks great! i love the top<3

http://autumn-is-coming.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Thi von Kawaii-Blog.org said...

you look great :}

August 16, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Táňa said...

i really love your top! :)

August 16, 2011 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Laura M. said...

I'm glad you had fun! You look gorgeous, I love your outfit!

Undisclosed Behaviour

August 16, 2011 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Lizette said...

Oh I love those boots! Wish there was a Bianco in Madrid!
Kisses,
Lizette

August 16, 2011 at 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Willingly I would read a post on your blog about your diet. (I'm very curious)
PS: You look beautiful as always! Yours Paulina: *

August 16, 2011 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

I like the top and with combination of leather jacket looks really nice!

www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

August 16, 2011 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Marga.ri.ta said...

Wow! You look amazing! This is one of the best outfit of yours! I'm so in love in your shoes!
-----------
http://margariii.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great!

kisses,
Klaudia B.

August 16, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Noora said...

beautifull♥

August 16, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Gorgeous look!

August 16, 2011 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger kasia said...

you're so wonderful ;)

August 16, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Christinaxoyou said...

look :-P
http://weheartit.com/entry/13442536
http://mango-papaya.tumblr.com/

August 16, 2011 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Awesome outfit! I really love the crotchet top :p

xo Kim (http://onlykimxo.blogspot.com)

August 16, 2011 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger thereformedwanderer said...

seriously love your crochet top and your boots babe

August 16, 2011 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Merve said...

You look beautiful!! Love your jacket xx

August 16, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger essie said...

thats such a gorgeous outfit! x

http://essiebeex.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Katariina said...

your hair is amazing, your style is amazing ja you are so pretty!!

xoxo

August 16, 2011 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger alina said...

Nice outfit, i like your h&m jacket very much

August 16, 2011 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Maja K said...

Gorgeous outfit, great choice:) You look beautiful.

xoxo
http://randomgirl-ishstuff.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Chic and Clothes said...

Cute outfit !!!

I love your boots !

xx

Lola
www.chicandclothes.blogspot.com

August 16, 2011 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

the outfit is so cuuuute :) !! kanye is the best. im so jealouuus :)

August 16, 2011 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger ankkaa said...

you always look great ;)

August 16, 2011 at 12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your outfit *.*
how do you manage that your hair does not become matted if you let it open?
<3

August 16, 2011 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Kasia15 said...

Love your look <3
Great hair :)
Kisses :*

August 16, 2011 at 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U're pretty! ;-)
great leather :)

August 16, 2011 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger elommccall said...

Pretty and cute

August 16, 2011 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Perfect Mari...:)

August 16, 2011 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger FashionFlirt said...

love love love your outfit! perfect!! xxx Jasmin

http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Ruda said...

nice look : *

August 16, 2011 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Luciana R. said...

Beautiful outfit :)
You look great.
xx
http://wakeuuuup.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, amazing outfit! love the shoes!

August 16, 2011 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Soffie said...

I loooooove your outfit! ♥







http://myliberte.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

Beautiful outfit, especially love your top :) I think it's just perfect for a festival.

August 16, 2011 at 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great. Your outfit is perfect. It literally scremas "Festival!" :D
Love that you paired the femininecrochet top to a rockier jacket :)

http://missemilyblog.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Maya M. said...

You look lovely as always, dear :)
xxx
Maya

www.iheartmaya.com

August 16, 2011 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

very cool! :)

August 16, 2011 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Legolas said...

lovely outfit!

August 16, 2011 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger carglez94 said...

really nice outfit <3
with love, car.


http://talkingaboutfashion-blog.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger rebel ♥ . said...

what shampo do you use ?
http://natka-osobiesamej.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

I like your boots, they're cool!
xx
Sasha

http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

August 16, 2011 at 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kanye mahtava? yltiöpäistä showmahtailua mutta kuulosti kamalalta. hanki korvat. et sitten oikeeta musaa mennyt flow'hun kuuntelemaan?

August 16, 2011 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger byEmma said...

Gorgeous look.
Sounds like you had a great time.

August 16, 2011 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Let it shine said...

I love love love your top !! so cute :)

August 16, 2011 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Plami said...

You look stunning! I love the lace top! I am such a lace addict!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

Your outfit was perfect! Glad you had a good time, it sounds amazing :) x x

August 16, 2011 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger thepinkmateproject said...

you totally rockin' this outfit!

vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger thepinkmateproject said...

you totally rockin' this outfit!

vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

tosi kiva asu! Muuteki tykkään täst blogist tosi paljo :)

http://bread-books.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your top is awesome!!! *.*
and you're so damn beautiful!

August 16, 2011 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger NIANTIQUE said...

This outfit is perfect, you're so beautiful !

http://bitchiebitchie.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger R. said...

Ohh, awesome outfit, I just LOVE it :)* I believe that the festival was really great :D

http://addictedtosun.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Rose Mode said...

I love the shoes

August 16, 2011 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger Johanna said...

really beautiful!
I'm in love with your hair!
:))

August 16, 2011 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Irene's Closet said...

You look gorgeous <3

xo
www.ireneccloset.com

August 16, 2011 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Sher said...

how lovely, i adore the crochet white lace top peeking through!!

xx

August 16, 2011 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Anja said...

Perfect as always! <3

http://faiirylights.blogspot.com

August 16, 2011 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love this look ! You is really beautiful with hair untied :)

You're so lucky, i would like to see Kanye too !

August 16, 2011 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Paulina said...

Beautiful...
I like it... ;)

August 16, 2011 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Meena Dhuga said...

those boots are cool!

http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

Meena ♥

August 16, 2011 at 7:22 PM  
Anonymous Jane said...

Really nice outfit! I am going to see Kanye this Saturday! oh Goshhh I can't wait! I adore him :D
Right now I am looking for some festival outfits inspirations too!

Greetings from Poland!

August 16, 2011 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

i jsut came across your blog on bloglovin'...you are so sweet! you have great photos, and if i can say...amazing hair! keep up the great work!

August 16, 2011 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

great look! perfect for the festival!

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

August 16, 2011 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Rondo said...

love it. great outfit and love the lace and leather. bravo.
sounds like a fun concert.

August 16, 2011 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger rebel ♥ . said...

cool :)

August 16, 2011 at 8:23 PM  
Anonymous cuteredbow said...

Gorgeous outfit ! Love your boots !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

August 16, 2011 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Mónica C. Welton said...

loving the boots!

Love,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

August 16, 2011 at 9:20 PM  
Anonymous Alexa said...

perfect festival outfit

http://alexalovefashion.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger leyla said...

perfekt

http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

August 16, 2011 at 9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's too hot in my country to wear clothes like that. Beautiful!

August 16, 2011 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger J's said...

Nice outfit !

August 16, 2011 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

Nice outfit, especially the shoes! I´m thinking to by similar ones, I´ve seen at Bianco too :)

August 16, 2011 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Ola said...

http://lookbook.nu/look/2296283-fairytale someone pretends to you !!!

August 16, 2011 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you are gorgeous!
Glad you had an awesome time!

August 16, 2011 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Ola said...

ok, she already removed the photo http://lookbook.nu/lilianlove

August 16, 2011 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love your boots !

August 17, 2011 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger PinkGlitter said...

I love the lace paired with leather!

August 17, 2011 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger carymell said...

Wooooow , you're prettyyyyy ! ♥
welcome http://carymell.blogspot.com/ ;***

August 17, 2011 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger Inês Brito said...

awesome outfit!

August 17, 2011 at 1:00 AM  
Anonymous kayla said...

you are so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so beautiful marianna! what a beautiful girl! and you have such great clothes, you are lucky! :)

August 17, 2011 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger SandM said...

One of our favourite bloggers! Always awesome :)

With love from
www.mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com ♥

August 17, 2011 at 1:38 AM  
Blogger Martina said...

wonderful!

August 17, 2011 at 2:46 AM  
Blogger Clara Turbay said...

Again great outfit i like lace.

check out http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

August 17, 2011 at 5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog!

If anyone needs a really good advice blog where you can ask whatever you want, check out: http://askthisgirlanything.blogspot.com/

August 17, 2011 at 5:55 AM  
Blogger Madeleine said...

great outift. i love your top.

August 17, 2011 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Ceri said...

Really great outfit :)

http://alittlefashiontale.blogspot.com

August 17, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Julia Volkova said...

http://juliavolk.blogspot.com/

На все ПЧ всегда отвечаю взаимностью, так что welcome.

August 17, 2011 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Julia Volkova said...

http://juliavolk.blogspot.com/

На все ПЧ всегда отвечаю взаимностью, так что welcome.

August 17, 2011 at 11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, update formspring more often!

August 17, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Audrey9023 said...

Helloooo!!!!
Maybe you are interesting in the famous platform clogs!
http://cgi.ebay.es/BLACK-HEELS-PLATFORMS-CLOGS-ZUECOS-NEGROS-PLATAFORMA-/270801273022?pt=ES_Calzado_de_se%C3%B1ora&hash=item3f0d0380be

So famous in the blogger world!

August 17, 2011 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger gold-lady said...

very cute outfit :)


invite to my blog www.gold-lady.blogspot.com

August 17, 2011 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Kawtar said...

It's been more than one year that i'm following you and this is the first time that i comment on your blog!

Great look as usual !!!

http://kawtarcocktail.blogspot.com/

August 17, 2011 at 5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Äh, oisit ottanu kuvan kans ilman tota takkia ku ostin kans just tollasen pitsitopin, mut en tiiä miten käyttäisin sitä ni oisin voinu saada jotain ideaa...

August 17, 2011 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

i love your lace tee :))
http://kateonskate.blogspot.com/

August 17, 2011 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love those booties!

xo Julia
galmeetsglam.com

August 17, 2011 at 6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your blog and your outfits ♥ sooo beautiful!

August 17, 2011 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger ewentualniexja said...

I love your outfits. And you are beautiful <3

August 17, 2011 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger ewentualniexja said...

I love your outfits. And you are beautiful <3

August 17, 2011 at 7:16 PM  
Anonymous nat said...

HAIR <3

August 17, 2011 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger LilLozz said...

I adore your posts, so pretty!
<3

lillozz.blogspot.com
weightloss + diet blog <3

August 17, 2011 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Sina said...

I love your shoes and the top!
great combination :)
lots of love from germany

http://fashionandphotos-sina.blogspot.com/

August 17, 2011 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

cute top :)

xx Liz

August 17, 2011 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Nadja said...

marianna you are the greatest! love that outfit :-)

August 17, 2011 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Secret garden said...

Beautiful blog. I'm following;)

August 17, 2011 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice pictures :) kanye west is amazing. Love his style and music. it's really unique.
Love your leather jacket :)

xoxo

August 17, 2011 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Alejandra said...

I loooove crochet!

I've jut discovered your blog and it's lovely!

I follow you now sweetie :)

http://stylingbyalejandra.blogspot.com/

August 17, 2011 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

u are soo gorgeous !

August 18, 2011 at 1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
Minä rakastan sunun blog!
Sä olet kaunis (:
Olen brasilialainen ja opiskelen suomea.
Olen seuraavat sinua

Heippa!

Marina

August 18, 2011 at 1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lady in black! i could never pull this look off but you manage to do it so effortlessly! :)

xo jeanette

www.simplychicforcheap.wordpress.com

August 18, 2011 at 5:22 AM  
Blogger Brittany Messner said...

GREAT CHOICE!

August 18, 2011 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey marianna :)
You're really beautiful :)
And ur adorable :)
I just look like you :)
You're pretty and awesome (:

So i love you and i love ur clothes hehe :) ♥ ♥

August 18, 2011 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Jacquelyn said...

You're soo pretty!! Love that leather jacket.


XOXO
styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

August 18, 2011 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger evakaart said...

beautiful hair - eviart.blogspot.com

August 18, 2011 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger angie fashion ♥ said...

very, very beautiful outfit ! <3
I like it. ;D

http://malinowa-fashion.blogspot.com/

http://malinowa-fashion.blogspot.com/

http://malinowa-fashion.blogspot.com/

I invite !!! ; DD ; )

August 18, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger . said...

hi, you have a great blog! .
observe, and you? . :)
drop by sometimes to me. :)
http://mojezyciewedlugmnie.blogspot.com/

August 18, 2011 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Olga said...

you're so beautiful! :o

August 18, 2011 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Nhi said...

you are so beautiful!! & you have such a great style... love it:)

i'm your new follower.

xxx
rosecandle11.blogspot.com

August 18, 2011 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

GUAPA!! http://bdebetcher.blogspot.com/

August 18, 2011 at 4:54 PM  
Anonymous helô said...

In Brazil, slave labor is ZARA - read the article: http://www.coletivoverde.com.br/zara-trabalho-escravo/

Very sad ://

August 18, 2011 at 8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 18, 2011 at 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

an owesome look such as the whole others:)

http://fashiionablegirl.blogspot.com/

August 18, 2011 at 8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the leather jacket!!!

August 18, 2011 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

really like this outfit! perfect for a festival!

August 18, 2011 at 10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your style !
I discovered your blog tottaly by chance and I really love it !

You're so pretty, so gorgeous.

Continues like that, you're perfect !


A french fan ♥
Pauline

August 18, 2011 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Jordana Lilly said...

STUNNING outfit, edgy and very chic! I love love love your blog, I'm so glad I've had the pleasure of stalking it today! haha, but now I am following and excited for future posts!

xox Jordana
http://bohemianmannequin.blogspot.com

August 18, 2011 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger CocoNatal said...

omg!
lovely shoes!!

and nice blog :)

August 18, 2011 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002789298649
törmäsin tohon äsken! tuskin olet sinä? vai erehdyinkö pahasti..

August 18, 2011 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger nina_O said...

so beautiful :)

August 18, 2011 at 11:06 PM  
Anonymous Lisa K. said...

Great look and u r so cute!

(You can follow me on Twitter 2 http://twitter.com/#!/coffeeandindie )

August 18, 2011 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Julia Volkova said...

http://juliavolk.blogspot.com/

Read my blog, welcome!

August 19, 2011 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Julia Volkova said...

http://juliavolk.blogspot.com/

Read my blog, welcome!

August 19, 2011 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger ma-ren said...

number 6 is the best :)
beaaautiful *__*

August 19, 2011 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

love that one in the jumper that's a real summer outfit! Have fun!

http://cockainestyle.blogspot.com

August 19, 2011 at 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Albertine said...

Wow, you're pretty

August 20, 2011 at 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me your hair haha :D

August 20, 2011 at 4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow beautiful!

Au revoir :D

August 21, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
1 – 200 of 208 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home