Just some things I'm dreaming of right now.
And another thing, on the top of my wish list:
Yllä juttuja joista tällä hetkellä unelmoin.
Ja toivelistani ehkäpä kärjessä:

I'm missing NY so much, and next month around fashion week it wouldn't be a bad timing to be there at all.. I wish!
pictures: net-a-porter, mytheresa, weheartit
119 Comments:
swag
new york fashion week is a dream! :)
greetings from portugal!
with love,
Rita*
don't buy the mac book air. it's not that good!
mac book pro is much better! :)
http://j--fb.blogspot.com/
i need a new mac too! xx
those purses are amazing!! love the sunglasses, too! :)
www.simplychicforcheap.wordpress.com
I´m so in love with that Mulberry bag and with the Apple Mac!:)
Great post:)
www.keepsmilingsouri.blogspot.com
Lovely sunglasses!
http://wildlifeanalysishdr.blogspot.com/
Celine Sunglasses,my favorite!! Keep creating perfect looks! 2 words: Pure Glamour! Nádia (Lisbon,Portugal,also)
New York Fashion Week? I wish. I love them knits, shame i more than likely won't be able to get them.
Cannot wait for future posts lovely
Im having a blog sale, please check it out, i would be very grateful.
http://lolamarie02.blogspot.com/
Im trying to sell my Naked Palette, and much more items
great wishlist! i wish i could go to nyc too :-(
I want the mac book too. hahh
xx
http://chequematte.blogspot.com/
That cuff is absolutely gorgeous, I'm in love with it!
New York is an amazing city too xo
I'd love to have knits like that.
Where do you get them anyway!?
Good post.<3
Love Mulberry alexa bag :)
Love all the pieces! And love your blog so much :D
Have a nice day!
xx
http://thefashionsky.blogspot.com
oooh I wanna come back to New York and more in the Fashion Week
I love Pamela Love's cuffs too ! :D
Check out my blog :
www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com
HAPPY LUCK!
Wow, notebook by Apple. :)
your wishlist...is my wishlist :)
xx Grace
Dream-Boating
Would like to be at the fashion week in New York too!
Beautiful items that you picked!
http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/
nice wishlist ;)
good luck!
xxx
Gelya
Love your wishlist. Wow, new york fshion week...
minnja.blogspot.com
LOVE
Minnja
Cozy knits, tortoise shell shades, and NYFW...all sound like a wonderful dream!
♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
I want everything in this post! all of it! x
Great wishlist! Where are those knits from? They look heavenly comfy and I may have to be a copycat of you & snag one ;)
i love the mulberry bag!! so amazingly beautiful!!
xx
http://lisasruby.blogspot.com/
Macbook Air rocks, don't believe the bad comments.
But I recommend you to wait until the new Mac stuff that is coming in October (Like the iPhone 5!!)
(:
Have the same wishes partly.. New york fashion week is a dream of every little fashionista i think ;) but i think you've chances to be there in time ! Please visit my blog and become a member if you like it :) i already follow you <3 xo and lovely greetings from gemany,berlin ! Nadine from www.ballerinasbun.blogspot.com
gorgeous wishlist, I am loving those bags, so lovely, and those sunglasses are hot! xx
http://keepcalmandwearcouture.blogspot.com
i freaking love every piece on your wish list!you definitely should get some or all of them lol xxxxx
I adore everything on your wish list! Especially those sweaters! Love them! You should come check out my style blog!
xoxo.
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com
Kyllä mulle noi laukut kelpais :p
Ooh, i'm wanting to get sunglasses like that, too!
LOVE :D <3
those rings are just amazinggg, im in loveeee :) xxxx
aww Alexa bag is what I want too :)
love your little dreams (except the macbook air, because I´m really not a fan of mac XD)
and that big dream going to NY...I share it with you. What a dream it would be to be there in december with all those Christmas lights...sigh
Kaikki näyttää ihanalta! :)
www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com
silver cuff is amazing!!!
I'm in love with the brown Mulberry and New York Fashion week it's a dream *____*
http://www.acupofashion.com/
Maybe your dreams will come true... especially the dream about NYC :)
those knits!!
I like your wish list, especially Mulberry bag and silver cup :)
I wish you to your wishes come true ...:)
xoxo,
Lucky
Love this blog and I wanna jewellery from Pamela Love too)
http://reflexionaboutafashion.blogspot.com/
http://reflexionaboutafashion.blogspot.com/
i lov Mulberry's bag <3
New York! :D the bag's so nice.
http://anotherberry.blogspot.com/
i wish i could owe a mul alex bag
3lin
great :)
Love all the picks, really like the jumpers.
http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com
i have the same dream just like You! really ;>
http://szafofa.blogspot.com/
Lovely stuff, especially the bag and the knits :)
By the way : my dog was also sick maybe 2 months ago and it was real horror. We didn't know what to do. He was vomitting and he has his 'poo' with blood.... We took him to vet and she said that we're in time, if we didn't come to vet he could died... They took care of them. That was very hard stomach disease... I was so sad and afraid of him... Cause he is almost 11 years right now... But now he's healthy and sleeping right now next to me in my bed :)
I hope Nessu will be ok, I'm with you Marianna :):*
Amazing things...:)
Mela xx
http://melamusings.blogspot.com/
bags ar the best! :)
I'd like to invite U to me!? ;-))
this is great! just wondering, do you think you can do a staple-items-to-pack-when-heading-to-a-winter-destination post? heading to france in a couple of months and completely stumped on what to bring.
auh, I should think to buy clothes for autumn :-?
the sweater and teh cuffs are stunning!
ihania noi neuleet ja laukut <3
The brown purse looks like a fossil one , really pretty & how much is this one ?
the bags are cute!
xoxo
Fantastic stuff and Ny fashion week is a dream :)
kisses,
Klaudia B.
Mmm my wishlist for this autumn is very long :I like these bags and jumpers :)
Basia.
lovely wishlist
Richardius said...
swag
can't see any swag here
love your wishlist and I so want to be in NY, too!
mulberry bags are so cool ;)
xx
i left my heart in new york.. i miss it everyday. x
I want the same mac :)
www.kerislifestyle.blogspot.com
i love the brown jumper! looks super comfy and really versatile!
i just started my blog, have a look if you'd like :)
lifeofrosalie.blogspot.com
x
Mulberry bags <3
Lola
www.chicandclothes.blogspot.com
Ohh! I like everything, the next year i will want to go to New York :) I have this bag ;)
http://www.mycutecloset.blogspot.com
http://www.mycutecloset.blogspot.com
xx
Everyone wants to go to New York fashion week! it's a dream..
kiss
http://wakeuuuup.blogspot.com/
I want the mac book too...
http://meine-libelle.blogspot.com/
Ooh that mulberry is so gorgeous! and the mac book air is so good!
why you need new laptop?
Oh yeah. I need those things, too! Especially the lovely knits and the new MacBookAir. It's pretty awesome, isn't it? :) xx
Uh, totally agree about the knits! So cold over here already, even though it's August... :/
http://faiirylights.blogspot.com
so nice the wishlist :)
visit my Blog 'dazzled'!
I love that brown mulberry bag! I want it so badly now haha. And I've never been to New York before, I'm hoping for my birthday :)
That Mulberry bag is just lovely !
www.nellie-livinmydream.blogspot.com
I want a macbook sooo bad, but can not afford it right now :) New York is a dream of mine too :) maybe next year i will go there!
My Passion
I love your blog! I just found it and you are so beautiful! Now following :)
xo Julia
galmeetsglam.com
Look you in my blogger... http://www.cademeublush.com/2011/08/quem-procura-acha.html#comments
kiss.
Ohh the bags are soo gorgeous xx
hello dear :) from where are those JUMPERS? PLEASE TELL US, IM LOOKING EVERYWHERE BUT I CANT FIND THEM :(
THANKS ^^
LAURA :)
I like the knits :)
NY fashion week is a dream, i really would like it !
oh my gosh don't get the macbook air! i have one now, the thing you have to attach to use cd's and dvd's is really annoying.
the new mac book air is amazing! wanna have it too!
Look at this etorebka.pl. There is a such bag like yours. Greetings. I love your blog:)
Cool wishlist :D
xo
www.ireneccloset.com
nice things. good luck!
xxx
everything beautiful!
I want this alexa chung bag for so long :) will buy this brown one soon! :D I'm so happy about it! it's amazing and the jumpers are looking so comfy! NY is also one of my dreams and tokyo... amazing cities and fashion metropoles! :)
xoxo
I really fan of your blog! You look so good, I love your look and all...
Good continuation! I follow you.
nice and cute wishlist!! so many great things. Have fun at the Fashionweek <33
Awesome wish list. I love your blog! Now following!
XOXO
styleworthwhile.blogspot.com
Lovely things, I want the Alexa so badly! So you liked New York? I'm actually planning to go there with a friend next winter :-)
Love the knits and the sunglasses :)
Anyways, I was wondering, is this really your tumblr - http://mariannan.tumblr.com/ ?
xo
I looooove the bags , mackbook air not that much i prefer the pro;)
great blog <3
everyone is welcome to check my blog :)
http://iwant2befashion.blogspot.com/
Stunning Picks!! I want mac Book too!)
AllGlamThings
Miksi sä et vastaa kommentteihin? Olis kohteliasta.
love it !!! <333
http://natka-osobiesamej.blogspot.com/
These things are gorgeous. I also want that Alexa Bag right now :D
I love your Blog, you're soo pretty & your photos are fantastic.
I'll travel to New york on wednesday, maybe i buy this bag there :) & New York Fashion Week is such amazing :>
Greetings from Austria!
www.cathyanita.blogspot.com
The bag is great =)
http://dreamloveshop.blogspot.com
I want to go yo NY Fashion week, too !!
----------
http://margariii.blogspot.com/
Wooow, love it :)
http://take-us-higher.blogspot.com
My glasses kinda resemble those sunglasses! and I'll be in NYC JUST before fashion week starts, haha ^^ x
Good wishes!
love, Sophie
http://sophiaslifeblog.blogspot.com
http://sophiaslifeblog.blogspot.com
where do you make these cute collages??love them:)
Thanks everyone for the comments! <3
Those sweaters are from net-a-porter.com, striped one from Vince, and the other one from The Row.
My laptop has gone through tough two years, in the repairing place they told if it would be completely repaired it would cost same price as a brand new laptop costs, so I'm saving a little bit money for a new one.. But not really hurrying with that, this is working still okay.
And our dog Nessu is getting better, thanks for the wishes :) Means a lot. <3
And these collages are made with Photoshop CS2! :)
like it! i want macbook too but the white one :)) and the bags are awesome!
www.myamericandr3am.blogspot.com
Great selection ! I like :-) Especially those cozy sweaters and of course the lovely Alexa bag !!
Je suis une étoile ☆
I love the cuff! So beautiful x
Hey mariannan.. Can I ask you something? I'm going to New york in two weeks and i'm wondering if you have some good adress to tell me.. I'm a student so i have no an expensive budget. So that will be very very nice if you can help me! :)
Thank you so much!
Kisses
FLo
i heart new york fashion week!! would love to be there as well!
Samantha
http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com
mmm... definetely I have the same wishlist...
love from Argentina!
xxxo
http://angelieeee.blogspot.com/
You can also follow me on Twitter ! :) @angelieeee
I am jalouse I want a mac book
http://juliavolk.blogspot.com/
На все ПЧ всегда отвечаю взаимностью, так что welcome.
http://juliavolk.blogspot.com/
На все ПЧ всегда отвечаю взаимностью, так что welcome.
I would adore a Mulberry Alexa right at this moment... an autumn knit would be perfect as well. It's getting chilly quickly! Hopefully you get to go to NY Fashion Week. By looking at the pictures, it really does look like an amazing experience.
M.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home