Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

nyc shopping, part two

Friday, July 29, 2011

nyc shopping, part two

nyshopping12
nyshopping18
Michael Kors watch. On the first day I decided if I still have dollars left on the last day I'll go and buy this. I'm happy I had, now I think this was my best purchase!

nyshopping15
nyshopping22
I bought two pairs of Steve Madden's, it was some kind of an offer, the wedges which I showed you already and these sandals.

nyshopping10
Denim shirt from Zara. Straight out of the suitcase, looks much nicer without those wrinkles.

nyshopping20
Bikinis from Victoria's Secret.

nyshopping3
Hoodie from VS also. Super comfy, when it gets colder I think I'll wear this at home all the time.

nyshopping16
My old wallet is dying, so I bought a new one from Nine West.

nyshopping21
The Zara maxi skirt you already saw in my outfit post was also from New York.

223 Comments:

1 – 200 of 223 Newer› Newest»
Blogger katerinza said...

love it ♥

July 29, 2011 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

nice things. what have you paid for the watch?

July 29, 2011 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Martina said...

Oh, I love it ♥

www.myamericandr3am.blogspot.com

July 29, 2011 at 3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're very beatiful but you pass up this hairstyle you have big head in this.. and show us your betiful eyes ;)

July 29, 2011 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Kata said...

Oh, beautiful things! :D

July 29, 2011 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

love all the stuff !!! the maxi skirt, the sandals, the watch. everything! :) <3

kalesa.blogspot.com

July 29, 2011 at 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihania löytöjä oot tehnyt :) Varsinkin toi huppari näyttää tosi kivalle.

http://fitnessration.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Denise la Mode said...

the pink sweatshirt is awesome!!
I love your blog!!!

deniselamode.blogspot.com

July 29, 2011 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger KKATWALK said...

amazing things ! <3

July 29, 2011 at 3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful stuff indeed :)

July 29, 2011 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Lace and Tulle said...

Love the Zara denim shirt!!!

July 29, 2011 at 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful

July 29, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

I love the sandals!!

July 29, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Amazing buys!! LOVE the watch and sandals!! :)

xx

July 29, 2011 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Lic Viviana said...

Still in love with this bag. I never paid attention to this color but it looks so nice combined with those golden accessoires!

http://fashion-as-passion.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger ninette said...

beautiful shopping!

July 29, 2011 at 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihan täydellinen tuo Michael Korsin kello!! :)

July 29, 2011 at 3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bikinis of my dream! It s black and sexy! I hope see it on you :)
So the watch and the denim shirt are really nice too!

P.S. Come to me if you like: http://lizar5.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger marcela said...

great stuff you got out there :)
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Marga.ri.ta said...

Love bikini and walet :) You have a big suitcase, that you could put your clothes and shoes for NYC and everything you bought there :P
--------
http://margariii.blogspot.com

July 29, 2011 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Computergirl said...

What a great haul! Like the maxi skirt a lot! xx

July 29, 2011 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Nikolas said...

ohh cool :)

July 29, 2011 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Milka said...

Amazing purchases! The Michael Kors watch is stunning.

xoxo,
http://fashiondollhousee.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice outfit
like it :))

July 29, 2011 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger The Polka Leopard said...

Great shopping! love the maxi skirt x

July 29, 2011 at 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tosi kivoja ostoksia! Toi Michael Kors kello on just se mistä olen haaveillut. Paljonko maksoit siitä ja onko toi nyt siis se oversized vai mikä koko? :)

July 29, 2011 at 4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all of it !

kisses,
Klaudia B.

July 29, 2011 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Jennie Nguyen said...

nice purchases!

x http://www.jnique.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger rounz said...

Michael Kors watch is definitely the best purchase! I'm so addictet to MK :)

July 29, 2011 at 4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really like that bikini, i'm going to have to look for it now at VS!

July 29, 2011 at 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice, beautiful things!! especially the watch, the wallet and the VS things! :)

July 29, 2011 at 4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it ♥ . Your look is perfect ! In France , a lot of people like your style ! ♥

July 29, 2011 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger FASHION MAKES ME HAPPY said...

You look so lovely!!!
I'm in love whit your MK Watch!!!

xoxo

July 29, 2011 at 4:11 PM  
Anonymous Ali said...

i have the same watch in rose gold! so stunning i'm still obsessed with mine. i wish i could have met you in NY! :o)

July 29, 2011 at 4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have to be very very very very very rich!!!!...:)...who gives you money????...Buy watch by mar jacobs a bikini by victorias secret omg!:)..it have to be soooooooo expensive...

July 29, 2011 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger The Fancy Teacup said...

Those are some lovely purchases! Especially adore the chambray blouse, the dazzling sandals, and that classy Michael Kors watch.

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

July 29, 2011 at 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so sorry by michael kross :DDD

July 29, 2011 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger pamietnik-jessiki.blogspot.com said...

Fantastic ^.^

Welcome : Pamietnik-jessiki.blogspot.com (Poland)

July 29, 2011 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger lighter sight said...

really beautiful :)

http://thelightersight.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Gali M said...

I can't see this skirt, I want the same one so much! It looks so great!^)
Love ur posts)

July 29, 2011 at 4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihan sairaan upea kello! Joudutko muuten käydä lyhentämässä sitä, kun sulla on niin pienet ranteet? :D

July 29, 2011 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger heavenrain said...

could you please respond with the model nr of your watch ?Thank you ! prowse

July 29, 2011 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

You look so beautiful with that maxi skirt!! ❤ it! & these items are GREAT, especially the watch! Have a lovely weekend!

July 29, 2011 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

you're so beautiful. and your outfits are everytime so amazing.
love it.
roxy♥

July 29, 2011 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Elena Martínez Bengoechea said...

I love this watch :)
I always wanted to have one

Check out my blog:

www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com

July 29, 2011 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Magda said...

everything is great ! :)

July 29, 2011 at 4:32 PM  
Anonymous MaudinouhG said...

Where do you buy your top ?

July 29, 2011 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Fabienne said...

I love it! Your watch is perfect.

July 29, 2011 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Amazing findings!! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

July 29, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I just got the same watch for my birthday! I love it so so sooo much! And I love the nine west wallet!

http://ruffles-truffles.blogspot.com

July 29, 2011 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger New York Lover D. said...

Love your findings! u look amazing :)

newyorklover-d.blogspot.com

July 29, 2011 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Sonnaille said...

I love black bikini! :) It's so beautiful! :)

July 29, 2011 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Lio said...

i LOVE this post!
http://aqua-marinia.blogspot.com

July 29, 2011 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger ann said...

Beautiful wallet and bikini <3

July 29, 2011 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Taňul said...

Love the watcheees :-*

July 29, 2011 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

Beautiful watch and wallet!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Amy Valentine said...

Such lovely stuff! (:
http://amyvalentinex.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, one week you buy white Iphone, next you go to your summer house and then you go to NY, stay in expensive hotel and shop more that 20 things in quite expensive shops! You're so ritch! 'm so jealous ... I can't even afford going to NY or buying myself good camera :(

July 29, 2011 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Mafalda said...

love your orange bag!

http://diirtypearls.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Lou said...

Love the bits that you picked up in New york. I love the maxi skirt. It look great.

http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

July 29, 2011 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Adrianna Wulczyn said...

i love yor orange bag !
xx

http://adriennestyle.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Shot me out the sky said...

Love your watch and maxi skirt!

Kisses

http://shotmeoutthesky.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Annemei said...

Nice things en you look great!!

July 29, 2011 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

I like the watch and you look!
very good:)

http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/
I glad to see u in my blog! follow me ;)

July 29, 2011 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger TatiannaMaria said...

I love all of those things :)
You look gorgeous in that maxi skirt!

xx,
http://hairsinthewind.blogspot.com

July 29, 2011 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger thecandyblog said...

Very wonderful things..!!!!

Follow my blog and give me your opinion about it..!!!

Thanks
ely. <3
http://thecandyblog-of-elisa.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Roberto Fioravanti said...

i love the watch! <3

July 29, 2011 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Rhiannon_Rattray said...

That watch is amazing! I may have to start saving. And the outfit looks great, I really really love the maxi skirts at the mo!

http://littleniceties.blogspot.com/

xxx

July 29, 2011 at 6:11 PM  
Anonymous sam said...

your blog is so beautiful. i love it.

July 29, 2011 at 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I love all of these things :)

http://theseaoffashion.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Valeriya said...

perfect watch! i really like it!

July 29, 2011 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Flabgee said...

I love that watches :)
You look so beautiful in that shirt :)

July 29, 2011 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Inly Fragile said...

Beautiful things! I love the pink sweatshirt and wallet!

xoxo
miss-inly.blogspot.com

July 29, 2011 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger Legolas said...

I loove that watch :)
awesome purchases :)

July 29, 2011 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Kaisa said...

Toi huppari ! <3 Ihana : >

July 29, 2011 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love it ! :)

July 29, 2011 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Ina said...

Upea kello! Ja ihana päivänasu, oot kaunis :) <3

July 29, 2011 at 7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice!
xoxo

July 29, 2011 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

You got some great stuff!! (:

struckbywonder.blogspot.com

July 29, 2011 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger flo said...

cute :)
Lovely

July 29, 2011 at 7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

taas kaikki ostokset täydellisiä ! oot yksi mun inspiraation lähde :)

July 29, 2011 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger pasjonatkaj said...

Beautiful watch ! <3

July 29, 2011 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger marta ki said...

love it!your are an inspiration to me!thank you...kisses

July 29, 2011 at 7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT ABOUT YOUR UNIVERSITY? HAVE YOU BEEN ACCEPTED? PLEASE LET US KNOW ;))

July 29, 2011 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

Good shopping ;)

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

July 29, 2011 at 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Minkä hintaisia nuo Victoria,s Secret vaattet ovat ? :),itekkin haluisin niitä hankkia :)

July 29, 2011 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Nanica said...

beutiful MK watch, great stuff :)
http://stylishcream.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

your so beautiful..i just love every pic of you. <3 xx

http://flooorentina.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

WATCHES & SANDALS ♥ NICE!!! :)

July 29, 2011 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh this watch is to die for!!! :) and i love love love your outfit in the last picture <3

la tiquismiquis
http.//tqsm.blogspot.com

July 29, 2011 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger evie said...

great shopping!

July 29, 2011 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Katka said...

That watch is amazing. I'm also looking for some watch. Plus that nice orange bag it's great couple

July 29, 2011 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Annette said...

I love the watch and the sandals but also the bikini haha everything is so pretty! I wish I could go to new york soon! your blog is awesome!

July 29, 2011 at 8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, wonderful new items :)

July 29, 2011 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Kahla Sansom said...

Love it! Especially the watch and the shoes!

July 29, 2011 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Daa said...

Hii,can I ask what camera is shooting photos?

July 29, 2011 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

all of these new things look amazing! i love any type of steve madden shoe, and that hoodie looks SO comfy right now. perfect for autumn that will surely start sooner than we think.

m.

July 29, 2011 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

I love the denim shirt and I love the VS hoodies

July 29, 2011 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Eevi said...

upeita ostoksia! voi kun oisin itekkin tehny noin kivoja löytöjä nycistä :(


http://eevilicious.blogspot.com

July 29, 2011 at 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the skirt looks super nice on you!

http://blonde-frosting.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Mascha said...

everything is so great - especially the watch! :-) love it. ♥

http://www.beautyxable.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

great watch!!! nice!

July 29, 2011 at 9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your blog! nice purchases, especially your MK watch!

xx

July 29, 2011 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger R. said...

Everything is so nice! :)*

http://addictedtosun.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Cinja said...

aww i LOVE that michael kors watch! I'll get myself one too when I go to the US this summer :)

July 29, 2011 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger valiumgirl said...

you look beautiful! i think it's good that you started to try new things like this :) as always adorable! :D

July 29, 2011 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger VM said...

you are suche a cute woman. i enjoy reading your blog, taking part of your impressions and incidents. go on! and if you have a second leave me a comment with your opinion. i'd really appreciate it.

http://vimaphoto.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Michalina Cmoch said...

Love these pics & stuff. Bikini and hoodie from VS are so amazing. Visit mine - http://ordinaryqirl.blogspot.com :)

July 29, 2011 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger Olga Shevchuk said...

OMG!!! I love this watch so much!

gorgeouslook.blogspot.com

July 29, 2011 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love your maxi skirt ^^

Bisou honey

afashiond.blogspot.com

July 29, 2011 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

very nice things. i like the watch.

July 29, 2011 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Mela said...

These pictures are really fantastic!! I love your watch...:)
Mela xx

http://melamusings.blogspot.com

July 29, 2011 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger nakedqueen said...

you look ammmazing!

July 29, 2011 at 11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE it ;) too ♥

July 29, 2011 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger pantera said...

Love it<3
http://pannaleopardowa.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

everything looks so nice!

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Siena in Style said...

i love everything!!
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Every item is lovely! Love your outfit in the last photo x

July 30, 2011 at 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihana kello ja hame ja kaikki ääää! :)

July 30, 2011 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Ballerina'sBun said...

wonderful things you've bought ! you've done a nice job ;) haha ! xo Nadine , ballerinasbun.blogspot.com

July 30, 2011 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger Meena Dhuga said...

lovely post! super cute outfit and items :) would love it if you checked out my blog-

http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

Meena xxxxx

July 30, 2011 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

I'm loving the beautiful Steve Madden sandals and the denim shorts!

xx Grace
Dream-Boating

July 30, 2011 at 12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're very beautiful :)
i love your blog!

my blog:

www.annabartosik.blogspot.com
www.annabartosik.blogspot.com

kiss :)

July 30, 2011 at 12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

¡¡¡¡¡ERES UNA IMBÉCIL Y
SUPERFICIAL!!!!!

July 30, 2011 at 1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SUPER SUPERFICIAL

July 30, 2011 at 1:10 AM  
Blogger gelechka said...

incredible! nice purchases)

http://gelchik-perchik.blogspot.com/

July 30, 2011 at 1:32 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I totally adore your watch. :)
________________________________
http://pays-des-rves.blogspot.com

July 30, 2011 at 1:38 AM  
Blogger Gabi Torres e Nai Brás said...

Hello ! WE love your style, your posts, your shops ! Go to visit us too ! Kisses glamourglaze.blogspot.com

July 30, 2011 at 2:06 AM  
Blogger Maru O said...

I love your bag. You look so beautiful and sweety!
Kisses from Argentina :D

July 30, 2011 at 2:07 AM  
Blogger SILVIA - thefrontrow said...

i'm completly in love with MK watches!
xxx

July 30, 2011 at 2:14 AM  
Blogger LisasRuby said...

Amazing purchases!!!

xx

http://lisasruby.blogspot.com/

July 30, 2011 at 2:19 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

you look sooo beautiful and sexy in maxi skirt.
xoxox

July 30, 2011 at 2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That watch is to die for!
Absolutely love your outfit... Maxi skirts suit you very well.


Amy Xx

http://morning-atmosphere.blogspot.com/

July 30, 2011 at 3:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love this look! you look fabulous :)

xo jeanette

www.simplychicforcheap.wordpress.com

July 30, 2011 at 3:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely! I love the gold watch! so sophisticated!

July 30, 2011 at 3:31 AM  
Blogger Nadja said...

beautiful watch, i'm going to buy a similar one!

July 30, 2011 at 4:40 AM  
Blogger 010 said...

i love your collection
follow u on bloglovin
3lin

July 30, 2011 at 4:52 AM  
Blogger yvo said...

love yr photos!

July 30, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Annika said...

Hienoja kuvia ja muutenkin loistoblogi:)
käy katsastamassa blogini, joka kertoo muodista ihan perus arkeen:)

http://annika-diamonddiary.blogspot.com

t: Annika

July 30, 2011 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger J's said...

Nice outfit and I really like the denim blouse !

July 30, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger petite.et.grande said...

lovely! I love your sandals. :)♥

July 30, 2011 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Anna-Alina said...

wow....
coooool outfit!i like it!♥

http://alinochkablog.blogspot.com/

July 30, 2011 at 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I already posted once earlier. But I think its a bit disrespectful that you dont answer to peoples comments

July 30, 2011 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Maja K said...

Great Michael Kors watch, love Steve Madden flats and gorgeous wallet from Nine West :) Nice outfit on last photo :)

xoxo
http://randomgirl-ishstuff.blogspot.com/

July 30, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Anonymous MonicaSuez said...

You are so rich pfff :0 !!!!

July 30, 2011 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Екатерина said...

Потрясающий образ! =-*

http://mandy1995.blogspot.com/

July 30, 2011 at 2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That maxi dress suits you so beautifully ♥

July 30, 2011 at 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing shopping! And you look beautiful as always!

July 30, 2011 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Cortne said...

oh I adore it all! I miss living in new york. such a good time. great photos as always love.

sevenmugs.blogspot.com

July 30, 2011 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Our Youth said...

The sandals are so pretty.

July 30, 2011 at 4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have such a hart time buying expensive stuff. It's all quantity over quality for me :D
But the watch look awesome so it might be a bit easier for me to change my mind :D

http://missemilyblog.blogspot.com/

July 30, 2011 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

LOOOOOVE the watch! =)

July 30, 2011 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Anonyymi said...

Aivan ihana tuo kello! <3 Lompakko on kans ihan unelma, tuollainen kelpais mullekkin...

http://ellu-loseyourmind.blogspot.com/

July 30, 2011 at 5:48 PM  
Anonymous AnnRussia said...

so beautiful!
i like your hoodie and watch!

July 30, 2011 at 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

voisitko tehdä sellaisen "linkkaa blogisi" postauksen? :) olis ihan mahtavaa kun sulla on niin paljon lukijoita joilla on varmasti kivoi blogeja, ja omaki blog vois saada muutaman lisälukijan! ja säki saisit iha kivasti lisää luettavaa :):)

July 30, 2011 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Rene Braun said...

Pretty goodies! Enjoy!

WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

Kisses!

July 30, 2011 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, i love all these things!
I'd like to ask you if one day you can make a post of your favourite fashion books. Kisses!

July 30, 2011 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger white lavender said...

<3 bag and maxi skirt

July 30, 2011 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger leyla said...

perfect

http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

July 30, 2011 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Ever since I saw this post, I've been lusting over the Nine West wallet and the Victoria's Secret sweatshirt!

July 30, 2011 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger avinashi said...

I love MK watches, i've got a white, ceramic one, but your is also lovely :)

http://aavinashi.blogspot.com/

July 30, 2011 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Patrycja Tyszka said...

You're so beautiful !:)

July 30, 2011 at 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 30, 2011 at 10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last photo elegant.

July 30, 2011 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Madeline said...

OBSESSED with the watch! Absolutely gorgeous!

http://rhapsodizestyle.blogspot.com/
http://rhapsodizestyle.blogspot.com/

July 31, 2011 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger laBarbara said...

I love all the things!

July 31, 2011 at 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Alexa said...

super haul, i love them, the micheal kors watch is amazing

http://alexalovefashion.blogspot.com/

July 31, 2011 at 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picks again. ;)

July 31, 2011 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

I LOVE that watch!!!!!

July 31, 2011 at 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful outfit and nice things :)


xoxo Laura
http://laurawho0.blogspot.com/

July 31, 2011 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Karina said...

awesome items! Love them all!

http://karinakhydyrova.blogspot.com

July 31, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Bella said...

<3

July 31, 2011 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Lilja said...

oi ku ihania ostoksia! mäki haluuuun

http://badfashionday.blogspot.com

July 31, 2011 at 2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did your parents paid for all of that? omg. If yes can they adopt me.

July 31, 2011 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger welovestyle said...

hi mariannan,
We love u , here in Brazil, SP!!!
U are amazing!! My name is Flora and Im Fashion Designer.
I love yr hair and style/ I hope u come to BR soon.

xoxo

Flora

July 31, 2011 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger saradelelenore said...

looks fantastic!
love the michael kors watch :)

love your blog!

July 31, 2011 at 6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

voi ku ihania ostoksia!hei sitte ku sul on aikaa haluisiks laittaa taas kaikkii biisei mitä kuuntelet täl hetkel löydän aina uudet lempparit sun soittolistalt!:)

July 31, 2011 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Aleksandra said...

Hi...

I'm from Poland :) Today I found Yours blog and I like it. You are beautiful gril/woman. So... I invite you to POLAND.. To Warsaw. :)

Ooops.. I'm sorry if I make very mistakes. My English is little.. :)

See You.. :)

August 1, 2011 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Deux Fatties said...

Love your purchased and your outfit ^^

Love
Oni & Giri <3

August 1, 2011 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

i love the maxi skirt on you, I wish I could wear one! I feel like I'm too short for that

August 1, 2011 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger Gypsy Gardens said...

gorgeous stuff! but your outfit is even more amazing, i love the simplicity of it. perfect :)

gypsygardens.blogspot.com

August 1, 2011 at 1:42 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

absolutely love your outfit!!!! gorgeous skirt :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

August 1, 2011 at 3:01 AM  
Blogger Luciana R. said...

Your Michael Kors watch is so beautiful, I love it!

August 1, 2011 at 3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's the price for this watch?
it's so beautiful :-)

xxx
www.a-fashion-journey.blogspot.com

August 1, 2011 at 4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it

August 1, 2011 at 5:08 AM  
Blogger Aleksandra said...

I am waiting for new post :)

August 1, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger katuuush said...

awesome things! U look great

http://mardemi-katuuush.blogspot.com/

August 1, 2011 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Cecilia said...

absolutely gorgeous :)
xx, Anh
http://nolastpage.blogspot.com/

August 1, 2011 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Elizaveta said...

Cool watch! very talented and stylish girl:)
Welcome to my blog: http://atevazilerd.blogspot.com/

August 1, 2011 at 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute, love the skirt!

August 1, 2011 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger BLUEBERY said...

I've tagged you in my latest article for you to participate in "What's in my bag" ! Play the game!

Fantastic blog!

August 1, 2011 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Dena97 said...

nicee!

http://draganareljic.blogspot.com
http://draganareljic.blogspot.com
http://draganareljic.blogspot.com

http://draganareljic.blogspot.com
http://draganareljic.blogspot.com
http://draganareljic.blogspot.com

August 1, 2011 at 3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to know the price of the watch you can check it on the Michael Kors webpage! ;)
I think :)

August 1, 2011 at 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

noi kaikki on nii ihania ostoksii :) ois kiva jos vastailisit joskus näihin kommentteihin, ees kysymyksii (-: ymmärrän kyl et niit tulee sulle tosi paljo mut ois kiva et joskus vastaisit (:

August 1, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Her Persona said...

great purchases. i too have been going a lil crazy shopping :)

www.herpersona.blogspot.com

August 1, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger bybestyle said...

i love your photos! follow me on

http://www.bybestyle.blogspot.com/

August 1, 2011 at 5:51 PM  
Anonymous Kadehti said...

i wish i could visit NY whenever i want. here, in Poland, we still have to apply for permissions (visa?).. ;(
oh, how much for those Steve Madden sandals? I'm just curious ;)

August 1, 2011 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

Wow looks great! I was planning of buying the same watch for a long long time! Love the mix of gold and pearl :)

xoxo irene
www.myfashionfindings.com
hope you stop by some time!

August 1, 2011 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the watch !!!

August 1, 2011 at 7:55 PM  
Anonymous Natalie said...

Dear Marianne. From month browse your blog, I visit it every day. You are beautiful, stylish individualist. I am delighted with your style and the way you write. Would be wonderful to have such a positive person by his side, I think you have to be a great friend and daughter.
I wish you all the best and come to Poland where you also have many fans; * kisses

August 1, 2011 at 9:08 PM  
1 – 200 of 223 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home