Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

NYC-HEL

Sunday, July 10, 2011

NYC-HEL

I'm back from New York, with lots of good memories and almost an empty bag turned into a full one. One of those great memories was meeting five lovely blogger girls, you can see a picture in my twitter. And soon you'll hear more about the project we're working on!

Though it's nice to come home, I really felt like home there too. Traveling, seeing the world and experiencing new are one of the things that keeps me going.

Olen nyt palaillut New Yorkista, mahtavien muistojen ja täyden matkalaukun kanssa. Syy miksi Nyciin siis lähdin oli eräs blogiprojekti, josta saatte kuulla pian lisää! Twitteristäni voi kurkkia bloggaajia, joihin reissullani tutustuin. Ihania tyttöjä kaikki!

Vaikka kiva onkin aina tulla kotiin, tuntui Nycikin niin kotoisalta. Matkustelu ja uudet kokemukset ovat vain parasta mitä tiedän!
ny3
ny2
ny1
Today's outfit: dress & ballerinas Zara, bag Topshop, bracelets Topshop and SoHo, rings Aldo & Glitter & second hand.

142 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

<3!

July 10, 2011 at 7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so gorgeous!

July 10, 2011 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Fräulein Wunder said...

That dress is just gorgeous!
Hope you had an amazing time in NYC :)
You're so lucky being able to travel the world :)

Tash
pssshhht.blogspot.com

July 10, 2011 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

The Bag = <3
Hope you had an amazing time in the city that never sleeps. It's still a dream for me to go there!

July 10, 2011 at 7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are SO beautiful, i love your blog! :)

July 10, 2011 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger patrycja said...

i think it's gonna be a great project! you girls look amazing like gossip girl cast on this picture! :D can't wait to see more!

July 10, 2011 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Martina said...

lovely outfit <3

http://myamericandr3am.blogspot.com/

July 10, 2011 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

love the dress!!

July 10, 2011 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger katerinza said...

lovely look ♥

July 10, 2011 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Sabrina ♥ Chérie said...

I love your bag so much *_*

XOXO from Germany

July 10, 2011 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger ♥Uffie♥ said...

Omg YOU LOOK SO GOGEOUS




i adore that dress

July 10, 2011 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Inly Fragile said...

Lovely photos =D

July 10, 2011 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger nastie said...

lovelovelove it!

July 10, 2011 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Katta said...

i miss nyc, too!

July 10, 2011 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

I would love to go to NYC too, u are lucky :)

July 10, 2011 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Shaki said...

love your dress :-)
http://shaki-days.blogspot.com/

July 10, 2011 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Fransiska said...

who doesnt love nyc? ;) I'm dying to go there. You look amazing, that dress is just lovely! Love your bag too, so cute.

July 10, 2011 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Alana Barreto said...

Amo sua roupa, seus acessórios e suas fotos!

July 10, 2011 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Kreuję Swoje Życie said...

beautiful dress:)

July 10, 2011 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger Nikolas said...

so cute ;)

July 10, 2011 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

nice bag!
You are sooooo gorgeous! :)

see my blog please;)

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

July 10, 2011 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

you look great, Mariannan! :)

http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/

July 10, 2011 at 8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna see what you bought !! :)

July 10, 2011 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

I looove your dress!! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

July 10, 2011 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

I looove your dress!! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

July 10, 2011 at 8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.myspace.com/516495587 is this really you?

July 10, 2011 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Louisa said...

The dress is so cute!! I like it!

July 10, 2011 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Elena Martínez Bengoechea said...

beautiful!

Check out my blog:
ABATABA GIVEAWAY!!
ABATABA GIVEAWAY!!
ABATABA GIVEAWAY!!

Elena from www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com

July 10, 2011 at 8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tosi söötti virkattu mekko! <3

July 10, 2011 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger annaa. said...

AMAZING OUTFIT!!!!

July 10, 2011 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger KKATWALK said...

great dress <3

July 10, 2011 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Blueberry said...

Beautiful ! ♥

July 10, 2011 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your outfit is gorgeous and I love your hair :) I'm glad you had a good time in New York!

Gem x
www.twinklebug.com

July 10, 2011 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

New York City is the perfect place for a vacation because it truly will never disappoint. I adore your jewelry in this post, all of the bracelets and rings are just stunning!

July 10, 2011 at 8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are by far the most gorgeous person ever. :]

July 10, 2011 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger The Fancy Teacup said...

Glad you had so much fun in NYC! Can't wait to see all the goodies you got. And that is such a darling, crochet dress.

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

July 10, 2011 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Bec said...

I love how soft and dreamy this outfit is. I couldn't envision a better summer outfit :) That bag is !!!!!

July 10, 2011 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Bec said...

I love how soft and dreamy this outfit is. I couldn't envision a better summer outfit :) That bag is !!!!!

July 10, 2011 at 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this outfit!

July 10, 2011 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger Natalie Helmi said...

Im so excited to hear this "blog thing" :)

http://natalievilen.blogspot.com/

July 10, 2011 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Marlena said...

You look grat! I love your jewellery :)

July 10, 2011 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

You always look so amazing! Simply stunning!

xO Kristen
http://thereviestudio.blogspot.com

July 10, 2011 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

such a great crochet dress!

Kristina
http://spottedappeal.blogspot.com/

July 10, 2011 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger fifi said...

have so been wanting ballet flats! love yours!

July 10, 2011 at 9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, if this dress is from the new collection? long ago you bought? you give me a reference?

Ewe

July 10, 2011 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Ceyda said...

:)

July 10, 2011 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Sharlxo said...

you look gorgeous, the dress is beautiful! and all your jewellery is amazing!
so jealous you went to NY too, glad you have a good time though :)

sharlxo.blogspot.com

July 10, 2011 at 9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aah ihana mekko :-D

July 10, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

♥Kaunis Marianna♥

July 10, 2011 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger xyxyc said...

Wonderful dress & I like your hair so !
xoxo ♥

July 10, 2011 at 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic !

July 10, 2011 at 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANSWER ON FORMSPRING ;)

July 10, 2011 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger moja ciekawość said...

beautiful you, dress and bag! :)

greetings! :*

July 10, 2011 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Sooo nice!!!!


see my blog if you want:)

please

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/


http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

July 10, 2011 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Temporary:Secretary said...

So pretty! Love your jewellery x

July 10, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Krissy ~ style san san said...

nice dress, i love love love your bag!
Krissy xoxo

www.swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com

July 10, 2011 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Lio said...

Love your dress! xoxo
http://aqua-marinia.blogspot.com/

July 10, 2011 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing dress !
Glad you had fun time in NY :)

July 10, 2011 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

oh my god ! :o i love to go to new york, i love this city, is so wonderful (:
Sorry to ask, but you can tell how is the city ? *.*

July 10, 2011 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

wow. I just looove the whole look. I really do! awesome ! :)

July 10, 2011 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger A TRENDY LIFE said...

Love your dress!!! ;)

July 10, 2011 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Curiouser and Curiouser said...

Jealous of your NY visit and that you got to meet other bloggers! I'd love to participate in a blogger meet up :) also, your dress is GORGEOUS! I hope my local Zara stocks it! x x

http://angel-in-this-dress.blogspot.com/

July 10, 2011 at 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so gorgeous! Love your dress.

July 10, 2011 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Lio said...

Love how you are wear, great blog :)
xoxo of France
aqua-marinia.blogspot.com

July 10, 2011 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Sini said...

Oi kuinka ihana asu ♥

July 10, 2011 at 11:07 PM  
Anonymous Malena Mendes said...

What a beautiful, loved it!
really love your blog =)

July 10, 2011 at 11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a gorgeous dress you are wearing!!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

July 10, 2011 at 11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U look amazing ! pretty dress, i want buy similar (:

July 10, 2011 at 11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww! u're so cute :3

July 10, 2011 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Sun Nykin matka ja matkakuvat saa mut odottamaan yhä enemmän ens kevättä millon mä kipuan lentokoneeseen ja suuntaan noihin samoihin maisemiin :) :) Kiva mekkonen muuten!


http://dejiss.blogspot.com

July 10, 2011 at 11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm always excited to see you new posts!!

Bloggy Betty ♥♥♥

July 10, 2011 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

wauw super mooi!
x amber

July 10, 2011 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger leyla said...

LOVE!

fashion, lifestyle, beauty:
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

July 10, 2011 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Inês Brito said...

love every detail of your look *-*

July 10, 2011 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Ninni said...

Toi mekko ja korut ja kaikki <3

July 10, 2011 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

as a new yorker i know it is a fantastic place to visit. but also being a new yorker i would love to get away myself.
xx, http://wordbyjessie.com/

July 10, 2011 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger PW said...

love this lace dress! kisses!

July 10, 2011 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

your hair!!!!i want them :D

July 11, 2011 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Alicia said...

GORGEOUS!! I'm in LOVE with all of your accessories!

July 11, 2011 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Kakaao said...

Lovely dress! <3

July 11, 2011 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger I love my old Levi's said...

Really cute outfit !
Love you handbang and your jewelry :)



http://ilovemyoldlevis.blogspot.com/

July 11, 2011 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger Uleczka said...

i love your rings! <3 ahwwrr :>

July 11, 2011 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger nakedqueen said...

great dress honey
and your lovely rings..
you an Ny look great :)

July 11, 2011 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

e really love your blog!
kisses from Brazil!!!!

July 11, 2011 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

I really wanna go back to the States soon again too! You look so pretty btw.

July 11, 2011 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Lovely!
And great pictures!
Sorry that we didn't meet up the last day anymore but I had to leave at 1:50 already because I had to go all the way to Newark which is almost 2 hours or so away from the Waldorf to catch my plane:(
But hope we will meet soon, was great meeting you!
xxxx

July 11, 2011 at 1:16 AM  
Blogger Fashion Means Everything said...

You are so gorgeous!


I love everything, how you're dressed all is perfect

http://fashionmeanseverything.blogspot.com/

July 11, 2011 at 1:27 AM  
Blogger The little world of fashion said...

Love your dress :)
xx

July 11, 2011 at 1:27 AM  
Blogger Patrycja Tyszka said...

You look amazing in this dress!!:)
greetings

July 11, 2011 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger TheFourClosets said...

The dress is really pretty !

July 11, 2011 at 2:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Girl you are stunning...
Your blog is one of the best out there!
I recently started blogging as well!

Lots of love from Switzerland!

http://mesbistouilles.blogspot.com

Anne.

July 11, 2011 at 2:47 AM  
Blogger Trudy Danso said...

dress is amazing!


- True


http://itstrued.blogspot.com/

July 11, 2011 at 3:07 AM  
Blogger In Palace said...

I want to go to NYC :(

In Palace ♥

July 11, 2011 at 3:30 AM  
Blogger Mani said...

You look cute! Especially the dress, it's so pretty :)

July 11, 2011 at 3:40 AM  
Anonymous laura said...

oot ihana, vaikket melkeen ikinä vastaa kommentteihin! ja oon ylpee että ihmiset saa hyvän kuvan suomesta sun ansiosta :)

July 11, 2011 at 4:35 AM  
Blogger minnja said...

Wow, the outfit is so beautiful :)))

LOVE from Germany
minnja

My English Fashion Blog:
http://minnja.blogspot.com/

July 11, 2011 at 5:47 AM  
Anonymous Claire M. said...

Beautiful dress!

July 11, 2011 at 5:55 AM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

This dress is absolutely beautiful!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

July 11, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Madeleine said...

you look so great, always. perfect outfit.

July 11, 2011 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger marcela said...

wow, you're really traveling a lot, and far.
that's cool.
I love your accessories :)
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

July 11, 2011 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Marie Luise said...

Nice that you're writing in English so i am able to unterstand it, too ;)
Where did you buy the dress? its gorgeous!

Love, Luise

Have a look at my blog!

July 11, 2011 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I'm excited to hear about the project you're working on! :))
I'm glad you had a wonderful time in NY & got to experience the 4th of July in America :D

July 11, 2011 at 10:34 AM  
Anonymous Alexa said...

i love this outfit. the dress and the accessories are amazing and so hippy-style

July 11, 2011 at 10:46 AM  
Anonymous K. said...

Hi! Great blog. I'm going to NY in September and was wondering could you suggest any good hotels? Where were you the last time? I'd really appreciate that. <3

July 11, 2011 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Orchid said...

Love this look XO Eve

http://orchid-orchidea.blogspot.com/

July 11, 2011 at 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so goddess! I love your dress, bag, no sorry... everything! ;) Could you tell me when you bought that lovely dress? On the summer sale?
Kisses, Sylwia

July 11, 2011 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Angelika said...

so pretty <3

www.angelika--blog.blogspot.com

July 11, 2011 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger ddddddd12234 said...

I love NY!

www.daisychandwars.blogspot.com

July 11, 2011 at 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah new photos ;D

July 11, 2011 at 3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mitä kokoa ne sun hollisterin farkut on? Oon nimittäin suunnilleen samaa kokoa kun sä kai, ja en osaa päättää otanko kokoa 3 vai 5..

July 11, 2011 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger CARMEN HANSEN said...

Loving your dress!

July 11, 2011 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Love the lace dress!


http://cockaignestyle.blogspot.com

July 11, 2011 at 4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miks et koskaa vastaa näihin kysymyksiin? miksi edes pidät blogia? tosi ärsyttävää ku et vastaa

July 11, 2011 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

Such a wonderful dress! You look gorgeous! Can't wait to hear more about the project you are working on :)

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

July 11, 2011 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

your just adorable!
hope you had a great time there, I wish I could visit this town someday too.

July 11, 2011 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woow. Your dress is awesome!♥

www.gneshka.blogspot.com

July 11, 2011 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Veronika said...

love your blog and your outfit!
vero

http://verogustoglamour.blogspot.com/

July 11, 2011 at 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Kara said...

Lovely dress!

July 11, 2011 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Reckless Rekha. said...

your crochet dress is so pretty love your jewellery's <3

July 11, 2011 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger Lou said...

Can't wait to hear about the project. Sounds like you did have an amazing time in New York.

http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

July 11, 2011 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger EevvaStyle said...

great dress!

July 11, 2011 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger charmant said...

So simply, but gorgeous.

July 11, 2011 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger cocorosa said...

Loved meeting you!! I had such a great time and hope we will see each other soon!!

xoxo

July 11, 2011 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger YinGSaran said...

love your dress
look amazing!

ttp://yingsaranporn.blogspot.com/

July 11, 2011 at 9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://weheartit.com/entry/11860866

I have found youre Picture on other pages

July 11, 2011 at 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://kuvake.net/user/Ada_

tälläsen bongasin ja ilmiannoin...

July 11, 2011 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Dasha said...

really like ur photos from NY!adore this city!
also I do like ur jewellery!)
U r very stylish!)

July 11, 2011 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Lovely dress!!
Kiss pretty
http://giseleglamour.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Jéssica e Ana Paula said...

I love this dress!
you look beautiful))
xx

Jess
http://chequematte.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

Sexi dress :) evertime u looks amaizing :)

July 12, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Shiri said...

Totally adore maxi skirt!

Greets

July 12, 2011 at 5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

may I say that I don't like this dress? but you are always pretty!
:)
Simona

July 12, 2011 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Paulina said...

WOW I would love to go to NYC!:)

http://blindpassionforfashion.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Lisa Autumn said...

so beautiful sweetheart!
love it!
but know what? I have the same dress :D

Sisters-Closet

July 12, 2011 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Sophia said...

i looove your hair!

July 12, 2011 at 10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog!!!
I would like to know what camera do you have ??? :)

July 14, 2011 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger ЅΘƤHIΣ said...

beautiful outfit and i'm
in love with your jewelry <3

i will follow you.
maybe you want to follow me toon <3
http://girlslovefashion-sophie.blogspot.com/

July 17, 2011 at 4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ootpas kaunis ! ainoo mikä häiritsee on et joissain postauksissa tekstit on vaan englanniksi ja kun ittellä ei toi englanti oo mitään vahvinta osaamisaluetta ni suomee ois kivempi lukee (:

July 18, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Anonymous rosa said...

i love the dress!

July 19, 2011 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Lauren Dimesky said...

I love your jewelry!! Each piece is so special in its own way!!
xoxo
-Lauren
www.adornlafemme.bogspot.com

July 19, 2011 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Run With Fashion said...

You are soo cute!
Loove your dress! ♥
-Eliza

July 20, 2011 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Melina said...

so beautiful. wow ! you're amazing <3

August 13, 2011 at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home