Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

turn up the love

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

turn up the love

DSC_626
DSC_624
My outfit couple of days ago.

Asukuvaa muistaakseni toissapäiväiseltä.
DSC_625
DSC_627
DSC_631
I got for my iPhone already a pink see through cover and a screen protector. Thanks for the tips!

Hankin jo iPhoneeni läpinäkyvän pinkin kuoren ja suojakalvon, kiitos teille vinkkailuista!
DSC_629
The crochet top from my outfit, I loove this! Bought it from Zara some time ago.

Tässä näkyy paremmin asukuvassa päällä oleva pitsitoppi, johon oon muuten niin rakastunut! Ostin sen Zarasta jokunen aika sitten.
DSC_628
New books, summer is the best time for reading chick lit!

Uusia kirjoja. Chick lit on vaan parasta kesälukemista!

188 Comments:

Anonymous Jossu said...

Mistäs löysit laurenin kirjan, ku ite oon yrittäny ettiä, enkä löydä sitä mistään? :o

June 21, 2011 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Patrycja Tyszka said...

This blouse is so beautiful, amazing connetion !:)
greetings :)

June 21, 2011 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger holly said...

Great outfit! I love Swedish House Mafia :)

June 21, 2011 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger SLF said...

SHM! good choice :))

June 21, 2011 at 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The books seems to be interesting, and you iphone...I LOVE IT <3

Bloggy Betty♥ ♥ ♥

June 21, 2011 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

AMAZING outfit!

Love your top!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

xoxo

June 21, 2011 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger petite.et.grande said...

your outfit ist so amazing!
and like everybody said the blouse is really great! :)

June 21, 2011 at 9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fall in love with your Blog!

June 21, 2011 at 9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi ihana toi iphone ja toi toppi kans!

June 21, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Krissy ~ style san san said...

beautiful crochet top!
Krissy xoxo

June 21, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger arttu said...

ihana toi iphonen suojakuori!! :-D awws <3

June 21, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger France baby said...

Beautiful :))

June 21, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Alana Barreto said...

Bonita roupa! E eu amo seu Iphone!
Legal o livro da Lauren Conrad!

www.alanabarreto.blogspot.com

June 21, 2011 at 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful outfit! and your iphone- ♥

June 21, 2011 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Isa Vasconcellos said...

So amazing.
reviravoltta.blogspot.com

June 21, 2011 at 9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 21, 2011 at 9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mistä noi sun aurinkolasit on? :)

June 21, 2011 at 9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wie schön :) ich liebe deine bilder und dein iphone auch :D

June 21, 2011 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Natalia / Nathalie said...

i love love love this blouse ! how much was it ?

lovely pics , and the jacket is so amazinG!
xxx nat

June 21, 2011 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Softly ♥ said...

Amazing outfit .!
I love your iphone ♥

June 21, 2011 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger ninette said...

so sweet phone <3

June 21, 2011 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

LOVE IT <333

www.simplebutreal.com

June 21, 2011 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Ninni said...

ihana toi virkattu toppi :)

June 21, 2011 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Your crocheted top is beautiful! And at that cropped length it's perfect for layering all summer long!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

June 21, 2011 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Is This Real Life? said...

Ah love your hair, i have such hair envy with you! Lovely phone and case too!

June 21, 2011 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Mirjam König said...

In love with everything! :D

adelightfuldream.blogspot.com

June 21, 2011 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Onks sulla uusi laukku? Mistä? :-)

June 21, 2011 at 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toi virkattu toppi on super ihana!

June 21, 2011 at 9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, this transparent iPhone case is exactly what I've searched for so long - Marianna, you would help me a lot if you'd answer to my question: Where can I buy this cover, please?

June 21, 2011 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger ♥B said...

Congrats on the iphone, you will love it.. wonder how you ever survived without it! haha :)

June 21, 2011 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Marla Marx said...

I have that crochet top from ZARA too, i love it ;)

June 21, 2011 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Laila said...

Like your outfit! :S is so beautiful! :D and I agree with you, summer is the best time to read! :D

June 21, 2011 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger FLEUR DAILY said...

Love that lace top!

X,

http://fleurdaily.blogspot.com

June 21, 2011 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ohhh gooshhh, thank you for the last book ! :D

June 21, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your blog <3

June 21, 2011 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your top !!! Great outfit

June 21, 2011 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Gorgeous top! x

June 21, 2011 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

looove the top & your iphone :))

June 21, 2011 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Felina said...

crochet tops are sooo beautiful !

(:

June 21, 2011 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Blueberry said...

Beautiful ! :D

June 21, 2011 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Abi said...

Beautiful post xx

http://allthingsprettyandsparkly.blogspot.com/

June 21, 2011 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Love your outfit! Totally agree that summer is the time for chick lit :} I've just finished my exams and I downloaded that "I heart Hollywood" book to my Kindle just yesterday!

xx

June 21, 2011 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Tari said...

I LOVE that top!

June 21, 2011 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger bunt♥leben said...

so cute. love the top ♥

June 21, 2011 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

iihana toi pitsi paita! :D

June 21, 2011 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

amazing nailpolish♥

http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/

June 21, 2011 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Sophie said...

Beautiful Outfit! :) love your Blog! <3

June 21, 2011 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Margarita said...

I read "green protector" at first and don't understood it :'D

i love your style and your blog. <3

June 21, 2011 at 10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your camera.. Realy nice photos, Marianna *

June 21, 2011 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Kotryna said...

As always just gorgeous. And you are so skinny again ://

June 21, 2011 at 10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

itekki ostin ton i heart hollywoodin kesälukemiseks ja luinkin sen jo, ja täytyy sanoa että oli todella kehno :D Tai sit oon kasvamassa ulos tästä chick litistä mikä ois kyl aika kamalaa =0

June 21, 2011 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger wilma said...

mistä ostit ton kuoren tohon iphonelle ? oon ite etsiny tollast kauan ;o

June 21, 2011 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger eléna said...

you've got such nice legs:)!!! Look great in those jeans!
x
http://camouflash.blogspot.com/

June 21, 2011 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Sweet top!

June 21, 2011 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger Michelle / Daisybutter said...

Such a beautiful top. I loved Lauren Conrad's book series, such a guilty pleasure (: So amazing that you were featured on her website a few weeks ago! xxxx

June 21, 2011 at 10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look beautiful!!

June 21, 2011 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lovely crochet top and the leather jacket looks amazing :)

xoxo

June 21, 2011 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Lenka B. said...

very nice top, love it too!! and thanks for the book tips, I think that´s exactly perfect for the summer :)
Fashion&Chocolate

June 21, 2011 at 10:55 PM  
Anonymous Blondette said...

Where did you get your jeans? Love them! Love your outfit!

June 21, 2011 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

Love that crochet top!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

June 21, 2011 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

very very nice lace top :) and I looove the colour of your iPhone...I have a new notebook, it is also pink, this neon shiny pink! :D
http://fashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

June 21, 2011 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Lovely outfit, that top is gorgeous! x

June 21, 2011 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

mistä ostit ton suojakotelon?

June 21, 2011 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Ihana asu!! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

June 21, 2011 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Agnieszka said...

I like your outfit!

June 21, 2011 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Ceyda said...

BEAUTIFUL *_*
amazing outfit :)

June 21, 2011 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger KKATWALK said...

you are very pretty:)

June 21, 2011 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amei a capa rosa do Iphone. O que está usando é calça jeans? Nunca te vi com uma, usa??
Beijos

June 21, 2011 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Luisa KF said...

WOW i'm such a fan of you ! ♥
i looove you stlye.

Maybee you can help me a bit to vote for my Picture for winning a good camera ? :)

http://www.ichbin.nikonwelt.at/galerie/beitrag/84585

Greeetings, Luisaa from Germany

June 21, 2011 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Pinkaa said...

Love this top ♥

I wanna have an iPhone too...:) It's awesome !!

June 21, 2011 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Ceri said...

Lovely outfit :) Also the i heart books are so good! If you haven't already you should read i heart new york first, starts the story there, so good!

June 21, 2011 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Dasha said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 22, 2011 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Dasha said...

you look very nice!!

June 22, 2011 at 12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you tell u where did you bought your books from?

June 22, 2011 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love your top!!

June 22, 2011 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Kornela said...

lovely set and photos !

June 22, 2011 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger I said...

u gonna love ur iphone! i'm addicted to mine :)
btw: nice blog..ur one of my favs and i never get bored..especially love ur "lifestyle" pictures f.e. ur room, meals, etc..
keep bloggin

xo jess

June 22, 2011 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Christina Key said...

Looks so amazing on u dear!
I LOVE your style.
Wow, u are lovely!
XX

June 22, 2011 at 12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

super outfit!
i love swedish house mafia :)

June 22, 2011 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger nakedqueen said...

again great photos:)
love your photos so much!
and iphone is great
beautiful pink !

June 22, 2011 at 12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your top! amazing<3 love the iphone:D

June 22, 2011 at 12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic post ! :)

June 22, 2011 at 1:01 AM  
Blogger Carina said...

Gorgeous outfit! Love your crochet top

June 22, 2011 at 1:23 AM  
Blogger Legolas said...

love that top!
and you look amazing :)

June 22, 2011 at 1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look beautiful as always!

I'm planning to buy my iPhone next year, after I come back from Canada! Unfortunately, there's only in black here in Brazil :(

I want to buy one of Lauren Conrad's book to read during my vacation. Winter, book, movie and my bed. What else could I ask for? Haha.

X

June 22, 2011 at 1:53 AM  
Blogger Katie Elizabeth said...

Always so gorgeous!

xo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com

June 22, 2011 at 4:19 AM  
Blogger leigh ann said...

I love the Lauren Conrad books &&& your nailpolish is gorg.
<3 leigh

June 22, 2011 at 5:13 AM  
Anonymous bruna said...

I loved!!!!!

June 22, 2011 at 5:38 AM  
Anonymous Claire M. said...

I love it! very simple yet gorgeous ;)

June 22, 2011 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger R. said...

I love the chrochet top! And the whole outfit is nice ;))

http://addictedtosun.blogspot.com/

June 22, 2011 at 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog :)

June 22, 2011 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Sandi said...

I love your iphone, I want the same :P Kisses from Poland :)

June 22, 2011 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger My ♥ Passion said...

Wow i like your outfit, it is so cute. I love lace these days. Can you tell me where you got your jeans from, i fell in love with the color :) Would be very nice from you!

My ♥ Passion

June 22, 2011 at 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really loooove this outfit! And i want to buy this books, too! :)

June 22, 2011 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Ema má mámu said...

Absolutely love it, the crochet top with black jacket is the best combination ever. And I'm still jealous about your iPhone! ♥

June 22, 2011 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger charmant said...

So simple, but beautiful. :))

June 22, 2011 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Dasha said...

Love it! :)

June 22, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Milla said...

voi miten ihana asu! :) mä tykkään ihan hirmusesti tosta topista :)

June 22, 2011 at 12:47 PM  
Anonymous Phuong said...

gorgeous crochet top!!

Travel in Style | New Blog

June 22, 2011 at 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihana toi toppi ! (:

June 22, 2011 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Aleksandra Orin said...

beautiful lace shirt. I want this!

June 22, 2011 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Joana said...

Love your blog, it's fantastic!! As your style :)
And I really want to read those books in summer, too :)
XO /Joana

June 22, 2011 at 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos! Love your Zara top^^

June 22, 2011 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Elena Martínez Bengoechea said...

Awesome! I really love your outfit :D

Elena from www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com

June 22, 2011 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Natalie Helmi said...

Ou I love your style! Do you know where I can buy those books?

June 22, 2011 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Emilia said...

Ihana asu ja toi puhelin on kyllä unelma! Pitää itekki hommata lisää kesälukemista :)

June 22, 2011 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Riikka said...

Ihana asu, tykkään tosi paljon tosta pitsitopista!

June 22, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Alessandra said...

The top from Zara's amazing <3

June 22, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Mafer said...

Muy linda marianna me encanta tu estilo, eres una gran inspiración!! ♥

June 22, 2011 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger JillePille said...

i really really love that zara top, it is no damn nice, looks perfect on you!

June 22, 2011 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Sophie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 22, 2011 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Sophie said...

pretty outfit and amazing pictures ;*
http://icecream-and-chocolate.blogspot.com

sophie <3

June 22, 2011 at 4:58 PM  
Anonymous Iisa said...

rakastan sun blogia ja tyyliäs <3 onko noi laurenin kirjat helppolukuisia vähän huonommankin englannin omaaville sillä itseäni ois jo pitkään houkutellut lukea noita mutta pelkään että jos ostankin sen turhaan jos en ymmärräkkään ym :)

June 22, 2011 at 5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, I love love your jacket!<3
Greetings from Poland:) Marta

June 22, 2011 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Omg I loooove your iphone, it's amazing! :O
And you're so pretty as always :)

June 22, 2011 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Natella Mammadbeyli said...

Hi Marianna!

Love your crochet top and the jacket! Congrats with the iphone and covers and I love your choice of music - SHM is the best!

Kisses,
Natella

June 22, 2011 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Nazlı said...

great outfit!

June 22, 2011 at 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your tank:) you're so beautiful! you are my inspiration:)
Giovi♥

June 22, 2011 at 8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so beautiful :)
and i love the pink iPhone cover <3

June 22, 2011 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger annie said...

Ich habe dein I phone auch :)Wo kann ich die Hülle kaufen ?? Ich stehe voll auf die Hülle:)

June 22, 2011 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Nesrine said...

I love the crochet top, it's to cute ! And you totally rocked it with your perfecto !
xx
fragmentdestyle.blogspot.com

June 22, 2011 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger Justyna ♥ said...

nice outfit :)

http://pieces-of-me-justyna.blogspot.com/

June 22, 2011 at 11:12 PM  
Anonymous Alexa said...

beautiful top. perfect nails and cool iphone...

June 22, 2011 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Love the outfit! You always look so lovely!

xO Kristen
http://thereviewstudio.blogspot.com/

June 23, 2011 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger kelsey marie said...

gorgeous outfit. you're hair is amazing!

June 23, 2011 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Nisha said...

I love the crochet with the leather, so cute!

June 23, 2011 at 4:54 AM  
Blogger LisasRuby said...

I love your lace top. Zara has just opened up in Melbourne, Australia and I am so happy!!

xx

http://lisasruby.blogspot.com/

June 23, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Gavina said...

cute top! i agree, summer is the best for reading girly books! i'm going to order Lauren Conrad's book Style to read :)

gvadlln.blogspot.com

June 23, 2011 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Yla said...

I really really like your blog!)

June 23, 2011 at 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this ! You should rite a lot of post on holiday . I hope ! best wishes from Poland !

June 23, 2011 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

i love your bedroom (:

June 23, 2011 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger carrylicious said...

you look amazing :D

June 23, 2011 at 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome!
love your outfit!
x

June 23, 2011 at 2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marianna - do you ever answer on questions or do you only read them? It would be very kind ;)

June 23, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Juliana said...

This blouse is so beautiful!!!

June 23, 2011 at 3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute top! _)

xoxo Laura
http://laurawho0.blogspot.com/

June 23, 2011 at 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great outfit ;))

June 23, 2011 at 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the outfit! Casual and girly, love the crochet <3

Have a nice day!:) And hope that the next post is just comingggg :D

Lucy [I'm going to watch now 'Confessions of a Shopaholic', really love that movie :))

June 23, 2011 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger Maria Aires de Sá said...

an amazing connection between the jacket and the lace blouse!! *.* but what i really love is the iphone!! :D

June 23, 2011 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Janet So said...

No one can pull of that hair as well as you doxx

janetso.blogspot.com

June 23, 2011 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Dominica said...

I love this top! <3

June 23, 2011 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Francis said...

where can i buy this cover?? would be great if you tell me a link :) thanks <3

love your blog :)

June 23, 2011 at 9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is the golden necklace in the picture from? (tiffany?) I 've been looking for one like this for ages and I just can find silver ones :(

June 23, 2011 at 10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*bracelet

June 23, 2011 at 10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where do you get the cover?

-- love your blog ;)

June 23, 2011 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Tizzi said...

Really cool outfit,I love this top from zara!*.*

There is my site :) :http://movesfashion.blogspot.com

Kisses :*

June 23, 2011 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

love that zara top! may have to go and check it out myself! :)

June 23, 2011 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Anette said...

söpö toppi! ja ihana toi iphone

http://anette-h.blogspot.com/

June 23, 2011 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

love the outfit, cute style girly!

June 24, 2011 at 8:26 AM  
Anonymous Marie said...

Ihana tuo iphonen kotelo! Mistä? :))

June 24, 2011 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger ag_mal said...

i would like to ridden this book, but we don't have a translation :(

June 24, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Vicky said...

Woow great outfit <33

June 24, 2011 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger shu84 said...

Love your blog and I phone:) perfekt

June 24, 2011 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Carina Adam said...

i like your blog, i read almost all your posts ! you have a very nice outfit, and the iPhone looks amazing !

btw, which camera do you use ? do you edit your pics ?


http://pralinegateau.blogspot.com

June 24, 2011 at 2:24 PM  
Anonymous Isabella said...

can't you do a hair tutorial or something?
you're gorgeous btw!

June 24, 2011 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger kleoadams said...

Wow your blog is amazing.
I could look at your pictures all day long.
To all of your followers, Follow my blog and I'll follow yours aswell.

www.kleoadams.blogspot.com

June 24, 2011 at 4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your jacket. Where you bought it?

June 24, 2011 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger O said...

ihana pinkki iphone! :)

June 24, 2011 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Love this outfit! I looking for this kind of leather jacket!
:)
http://catynesschocolat.blogspot.com/

June 24, 2011 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I like! :)

www.innocentrunway.blogspot.com

June 24, 2011 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger The Girls Area said...

Lauren Conrad's book are very good to read !

Very nice outfit =p

June 24, 2011 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger Mela said...

Really nice pictures!! Love your blog11:)

June 24, 2011 at 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Stacey said...

Lauren Conrad! :D

June 24, 2011 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Eve-r-green said...

Beautiful t-shirt!

June 24, 2011 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Sheer Girl said...

love your crochet top! you're amazing

June 24, 2011 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Annia said...

I love your style
http://stylefashion-annia.blogspot.com/

June 24, 2011 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger The Fancy Teacup said...

That lace top is heavenly! You are so adorable!

June 25, 2011 at 3:30 AM  
Blogger Joana said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 25, 2011 at 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your Blog, it's great.
Could you maybe post some pictures of your totally cute/ modern room again?

June 25, 2011 at 4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

make posts more often, please!
We love your blog ;)
we love you, girl!

June 25, 2011 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

I like this color!
http://mylifedreamshopes-anastasia.blogspot.com/

June 25, 2011 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger CARMEN HANSEN said...

I l-o-v-e the crochet top and your iPhone's pink case is gorgeous!

June 25, 2011 at 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Riikkaion.blogspot.com said...

Voi tuo pitsi toppi on ihana!!!

June 25, 2011 at 8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

iphone 4 bianco *.* Veramente un bel blog ti vesti e ti benissimo ! *.*

June 25, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Irma said...

You look adorable, like always :) & your new phone & SHM & books <333

June 25, 2011 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

I want this books)

June 25, 2011 at 11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mistä sun ihanat arskat on?

June 26, 2011 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Anné said...

Aivan ihana tuo pitsitoppi! <3

June 26, 2011 at 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you wearing a ray ban ? wich size?

June 26, 2011 at 2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute!

June 27, 2011 at 5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heii mistä oot ostanu ton suojakuoren? Ihanan värinen nam.

June 28, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heeei kerrro mistä toi sun iphonen suojakotelo on ostettu??

July 11, 2011 at 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heips, mistä ostit tuon söpön suojakuoren? :)

July 14, 2011 at 10:01 PM  
Anonymous Vi. said...

You is rich because you have Iphone, a reflex, and kept silent buy all the time clothes?

July 17, 2011 at 2:51 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Looks comfie, like pajamas

July 17, 2011 at 9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! where can i buy this pink iphone cover? its so amazing!

July 23, 2011 at 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mistä ostit ton iPhonen silikonikotelon?:>

August 3, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

Amazing outfit! Love Swedish House Mafia ;)

August 28, 2011 at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home