midsummer in the city

Look what I got from MyNameNecklace shop! I love this necklace, I've always wanted one since I saw Carrie's necklace in Sex and the City! Now I got my own, thank you!
MyNameNecklace kauppa lähetti minulle ihanan nimikaulakorun vähän aikaa sitten, tykkään tästä niiin! Oon himoinnut tälläistä siitä lähtien kun Sex and the Cityssä Carrie-korun näin!

This is how I looked today. Pink top from Acne, crochet shorts H&M. Easy summer outfit!
Tälläinen rento kesäasu oli tänään päällä. Paita Acnesta, shortsit H&M.
And this is how my Midsummer looked like. Almost everyone was off to summerhouses this weekend, so I invited a friend over who also spent this Midsummer in the city. Here was soo quiet, I felt like being the only one in this planet like in some movies where all the people suddenly disappear... Really :-D
Tältä näytti mun juhannus. Kaikki olivat kesämökeillään, niin kaverin kanssa pidettiin sitten omat juhannuskekkerit meillä. Kaikkialla oli niin hiljaista, tuntui kuin olisi ainoa ihminen maapallolla, niinkuin jossain leffoissa kun maailma pysähtyy ja ihmiset katoavat..






166 Comments:
you're so slim, so beautiful, and you eat whatever you want, i'm relly jealous :P
but i love your blog and you're perfect in some ways for me :*
Ana
Love the necklace! I want the same ! Lol Cute outfit love the crochet short :D
Bisous <3
I love this Outfit, it's so casual and nice :) I would so wear that!
Michelle
ihana koru =) ja shortsit kans! ja oot iha älykauniiiiiiiiis!!!
käytkö enäää formspringis?=O
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fantastic necklace ! I love it <3
It's a pity that you don't add more articles.:( Because ur photos are perfect and u r so nice! Where are u from?
Oii, tosi nätti toi koru! Haluaisin samanlaisen ehkäpä ;)
Lindo colar e linda sua roupa e esse shorts de crochê!
www.alanabarreto.blogspot.com
That picture of food suddenly made me so hungry :( Haha.
I really adore that necklace <3
http://glitterandcatwalk.blogspot.com/
cute necklace!
www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com
I know what you mean. All of my friends are so busy with summer things. Lovely outfit! I had a name necklace when i was younger and wish i knew where it was....
xoxo,
Courtney Ann
aww, you look soo cuuuute! who does usually take pictures of you?
and so many snacks...the weather seems so nice in there, hope it´ll be as nice in here, too. And it would actually feel great for awhile to be home alone in summer :)
The necklace is great and you're so pretty...:)
I just kinda went through your whole blog and I have such a girl/style crush on you! I love the necklace!
x
Beautiful necklace! I got one of those years ago but it's gold.. really don't like gold very much anymore - white gold i love :)
xo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com
I love the necklace, I want one :) also your shorts are super cute!
xo Teresa
www.teresalifeandstyle.blogspot.com
What polish do you have on your nails it's gorg!
Xo
http://xoebc.blogspot.com/
I'm a bit jealous of you... It's winter here so I'm kinda missing the sun :P
Anyways... Love the necklace! I always wanted one, but I don't know I think that my name is too big for it :( Hahaha.
x
Ihania kuvia! Ja oi että nuo virkatut shortsit on niin ihanat!!:)
Wonderful necklace!
http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/
Fantastic necklace, I really love your shorts :)
Midsummer is quite sad because after this day you know that days are getting shorter... :(
LOVELY.
hei vähän kiva toi koru ! :-) ja tykkään tosta sun paidastas se tuntuu nii tollaselta kevyeltä ja mukavalta päällä!
oot niin kaunis! joo ja kaupungissa oli aika hiljasta.... :D
ihana koru!:)
The necklace looks great!
xx Olga
La Petite Olga
love your necklace!
http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com/
I love the junk food and I love your blog ! What else ?
http://Bribes-Eparses.blogspot.com
So lovely... nice necklace.... great pics ;D
BILL GAYTTEN new designer for GALLIANO
http://t.co/Qf74kuR
nice :)
I like yours shorts :D
Hi Marianna!
You look very very cute! As always!
Kisses,
Natella
Passion for art and fashion
Классная подвеска! шортики вглядят оч мило)))
Please please answer this!
Which model and size did you order of the necklace??
Your's perfect and I want to buy the same!
Thanks for answering! :)
Amazing necklace :)) I would want one like that :D
http://addictedtosun.blogspot.com/
love the outfit! looks so good on you!
Śliczny łańcuszek :]
Voih! Tuo kaulakoru on niin söötti!! :)
I love your short !!!
Lola - http://chicandclothes.blogspot.com/
heh..i also have this necklace..but with only one N((:
cuuute outfit :))
xx vanessa
vatheniworld.blogspot.com/
so lovely!want the same)
xox, Polly
follow me)
It really seems you having a great time! :)
i like your outfit! so pretty!)
anastasiya
http://theygoinghollywood.blogspot.com/
We had a wonderful Midsummer here in Sweden, Hope you had one to ;D
Cute necklace and love your outfit, I own that shorts as well!
Mmmmmm yummy! And this necklace is wonderful.
such a lovely necklace ! you look so cute like this ! :)
have a nice sunday !
"you're so slim, so beautiful, and you eat whatever you want, i'm relly jealous :P"
everybody can eat what they want without gaining weight, if they don't eat too much.
oh, Marianna! I really love read your posts. You are very nice girl. I hope, you will write more posts! ;) Sorry for my bad English, but I hope, you understand me))
such a lovely necklace! :)
Ilove your necklace. ♥
cute outfit :))
Lovely!
Ihania kuvia!! :)
www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com
lovely necklace ! :)
cute pics!
Elena from www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com
You look lovely as ever Marianna, the crochet shorts are so nice! I wish I'd bought a pair when I saw them now (:
Sweet photos honey, you look so lovely!
My ♥ Passion
I had one but i lost it last year i was so sad !
Great look, love pink top :)
Very cute ;)
Bisous ♥
Morgane
Rakastan noita shortseja ja toi kaulakoru on ihana, pakko hommaa ittekki :) <3
You're sweet;)
I really like this necklace with your name and shorts from H&M.
www.justinaaas.blogspot.com
lovely!
Oh!!! Sweet girl!! I love your outfit!
Your outfit is so cute and summery. I love it, and your necklace :)
xx
All your peson is so cute and I don't know why :)
I love your blog and you, your new post. I feel that tomorrow I will be in love in you! ;d
Hugs from Poland!
Patrycja
www.window-on-the-fashion.blogspot.com
You really inspire me! When I compare my last summer style and now it's completely different! Now I like simple clothes more. But that's a problem either. I don't know what to wear now because of lack of clothes!
Got a name necklace on my own! Really love it! Love your outfit in that post!
http://cockaignestyle.blogspot.com
The necklace is really cute! Loving it :)
xoxo
The necklace is really cute :)
ihana tyyli ! minkä ikänen olitkaa?::)
Hi Mariannan!
A looove your style and your photographs but I can't see them in your flickr :S
Do you have your own house or you live with your parents?
See you soon! :D
Sara
have you tried pepsi light? i like it soooo much more than coke zero/light! i think it tastes way better
Your necklace is very cute :D loooove your shorts!
TOI KORU!! rakastuin. Hyvää kesää sulle marianna ja jatkathan mahtavien postauksien postaamista:)
I'm searching for this same necklace;) It's so pretty:)
Come and visit my blog:)
http://nikitasfashion.blogspot.com/
lovely!
love the necklace!! :D I think I have to buy such a necklace, i've always wanted one ;)
http://style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.
i love!
i love you <33
You look fab and that is a PRETTY necklace. we used to sell name necklaces too x
I've always wanted somtehing like that
I love your shorts ♥
I love that necklace! And the shorts are soo cute!
Oli kyl niin aavemainen meininki juhannuksena Helsingissä :D Haha. Kerranki löyty valinnanvaraa parkkipaikoissa, <3 (Jos ei puhuta Seurasaaresta)
aaaw i always wanted to have this necklace.
girl you're beautiful and your life seems perfect to me ♥ i'm jealous
lovely <3
Great necklace))) I want the same becouse I saw Sex and the City, and I loooove Carryyy)))
i love the necklace! i also have one with my name and i always waer it! :)
You are perfect! What type is your neck-chain? "Rollo" or "Box"? And what is the length? Waiting for an answer. Greetings and hugs from Polish;* Matylda
tosi ihana toi koru ! ja kivoja kuvia muutenkin :)
definitelymaybe-ronja.blogspot.com
Super cute!
xx from Brasil ♥
i love ur blog! :)
Oh, I would love to have a necklace like yours!
nice summer outfit ;)
Ihania kuvia, tosi pirteä asu! :)
ouuuh, i'm so jealous!
i want neckles like this <3
lovely ;)
Love the necklace!
I love your blog! I have created my blog now.
:***
http://mmanndy.blogspot.com/
I want necklace like that
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/
Hi!
I have a question how long is your necklace?
ei vitsi kävin tilailee tuol sivul tollasen toissa päivän! ps. i love ur blog :)
oh honey... you look sooo thin ! please gain some weight cause i`m starting to worry abut U!! the outfit is of sourse perfect :))
So nice!***
I added zour blog to my favourites !
www.andgodmadefashion.blogspot.com
cute necklace <3
I love your outfit! sooo summery!
-Cris xoxo
http://www.bisouonline.com
Your shorts look beautiful! I love the personalised name necklace, it is very Sex & the City
xx
www.lisasruby.blogspot.com
adorable necklace ♥
Beautiful! <3
You look fantastic, as always :)
I think if you had this necklace in NY, in Starbucks they hadn't spell your name wrong :D 'Mariel' haha :)
Kisses from
Lucy :)
beautiful necklace! you've got perfect hair!
:*
ihana toi kaulakoru!! :)
great necklace ;)
You look as beautiful as always!
xoxo
You look amazing, so girly.
I like it:)
Look at formespring :-)
oh the necklace looks so precious on you! lovely! also adore the shorts.
please check out my blog too!http://cocofashionsmitten.blogspot.com/
Could you show us your wardrobe? It might be good topic of your next post. Please, think about it : ) \// Greetings from Poland, W.
those shorts are so cute on you
www.herpersona.blogspot.com
hei kuin vanha muuten oot ja mis asut?:)
Neclace is really nice, but U have amazing long name, byt My, Orin is too short for this bijou.
I'm in love with this necklace!
http://mylifedreamshopes-anastasia.blogspot.com/
very nice necklace ~!
I LOVE you make-up from this post. It's perfect! Can you do kind of tutorial? Especially eyes - step by step. Please ♥
i love it! i was dreamin of necklace like that!
Beautiful! :D I want one too" :D
http://somethinglikethis-laila.blogspot.com
love u'r blog & u'r beautiful style! i'm checking it almost every day :) keep on writing!
love, Theresa
♥.♥
your blog is amazing, love to visit you ;)
GARDAGENS.BLOGSPOT
vaikuttaa hyvältä jussilta:)
nannestyle.blogspot.com
i've also bought such a necklace! but with your name it looks much better :D!!!
modedecerisier.blogspot.com
Vau oot niin himo nätti anna noi hiukset mulle lahjaks.Oon lukenu
tätä blogii about puol vuotta ja nytten huomasin ton leuassas olevan luomen ittelläni on just samassa kohdassa.Vihaan sitä,mutta kyl se nykyään menettelee...
Vendo essas guloseimas, fiquei com fome ): Hehehe
your the most beautiful girl :)
and i love your necklace! im always wearing a necklace with my name on it too
love it!!!!!
the necklace is amazing!!!!
kisses from madrid
http://elblogdebarbaracrespo.blogspot.com/
lovely necklace :)
Nice shorts.Greetings from http://futuristicchic.blogspot.com/
This necklace is totally cool :)
Like Carrie :D
Basia.
Love your necklace, it's so cute !
Kisses
C.
http://cbcmg.blogspot.com
Cute necklace! love it ;)
voisitko päivittää blogia niinku joka päivä tai joka toinen päivä tai jotain, koska tykkään sun blogista tooosi paljon ja petyn aina ku käyn sun sivulla ja et ookkaan postannu mitään...:(
I love your necklace! It's so cute!
xxx Barbra
http://la-sante-est-belle.blogspot.com/
great pictures! and your photos are really beautiful
love this necklace ;)
http://sofijaas.blogspot.com/
nice ;)
Очень красивые фотографии=)
Такие солнечные!=)
http://mandy1995.blogspot.com/Jxt
I love this look! This necklace is adorable, I'm a big fan of your style!♥
That's so cute!
Cheers from Poland
nice outfit:)
http://nina-fashionmore.blogspot.com
I love your blog & your style ! I wanted to know where de you buy your rings? I can't find those kind of rings and i want them soooo much !!
Thanks !
<3
I love your shorts! I tried them on, but they look horrible on me :D
beautiful necklace <3
I have a question ! What did you wear when you sleep ? Can you show us in a futur post ?
Kiss from France !
First outfit which I don't like! Sry ;)
Oehh your bag is realy nice <3
http://thebeautydepartment.com/page/6/
:O
Ihana koru :)
http://chloes-secrets.blogspot.com/
Y'our beautiful OMG *.*
Helena. :)
One question: Have you bought the necklace choosing normal letters or the smaller size??
Thanks a lot!!
oh foooooood !
nice necklace :) and mmm delicious!:)
i have the same necklace (with my own name of course) but it's gold not silver. i love it i have it since 2007!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home