Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

it's mine!

Friday, June 17, 2011

it's mine!

Now that I've earned enough money it was time to buy something I've dreamed of for so long: iPhone 4, in white. I can't wait to throw my old lame ass phone away and get started with this! I still have to wait for over a week because of the operator change...

Nyt kun olen ansainnut sopivasti rahaa, sain vihdoin ostettua jotain josta olen pitkään unelmoinut: iPhone 4:sen. Valkoisena. En malta oottaa että pääsen heittämään vanhan rikkinäisen kännykän pois, ja ottaa tämän tilalle! Vielä pitäisi reilu viikko sillä kitua, sillä välin kun operaattori vaihtuu uudeksi jonka tuon iPhonen mukaan ostin..
iphone2
iphone4
iphone
So pretty, isn't it?!

207 Comments:

1 – 200 of 207 Newer› Newest»
Anonymous Patricia said...

is it :) love

June 17, 2011 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Ihana!!! I love it!! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

June 17, 2011 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger madeinmarta said...

Im gonna have the same one! Isn't it great?!?! loveyou <3

June 17, 2011 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Lilith-Joutsen.com said...

lucky one !

xx,
*http://like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com/

.

June 17, 2011 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Michelle Loreto said...

You're so lucky! It's gorgeous, I desperately need a new phone, haha.

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

June 17, 2011 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger FashionHippieLoves said...

it's love!!

X

June 17, 2011 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

Looks nice!

Love it!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

xoxo

June 17, 2011 at 11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loooove!!

June 17, 2011 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Chrisoula said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm so jealous! *_*oh my gosh I want it :)))

June 17, 2011 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Kornela said...

also dream on this ! :)

June 17, 2011 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Ejbii said...

I love this phone!<3

June 17, 2011 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger IVOMITTRIANGLES said...

jealous! congrats dear, it's beautiful :) xx

http://i-vomit-triangles.blogspot.com/

June 18, 2011 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger E. Berry said...

You're a lucky girl !
It's amazing *_*

June 18, 2011 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

mä hankin kans heti valkosen iphone 4:sen kunhan saan rahaa!
http://laurasxoxo.blogspot.com/

June 18, 2011 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger TheFourClosets said...

I love it. So classy !

June 18, 2011 at 12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, how lovely! looks really really pretty. :)

June 18, 2011 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger sim said...

i want it too! :D Love It!

http://sometimesitsoktobeblogger.blogspot.com/

June 18, 2011 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

so beautiful ^^

June 18, 2011 at 12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:O You're so so so lucky i've always wanted an iphone!. Anyway CONGRATS!!!

June 18, 2011 at 12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT :) <3

June 18, 2011 at 12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome ♥

June 18, 2011 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger evie said...

elegant and very nice, pretty!

June 18, 2011 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger BurningBlonde said...

I ditched iphone for blackberry white :D But i really want white iphone :)

June 18, 2011 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Kerrie said...

it's a shame i break most things i own, nevermind!
enjoyyy
x

June 18, 2011 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Catarina Pereira said...

OH MY GOSH, SO PRETTY I WANT TO DIE!

June 18, 2011 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Devea said...

it is actually gorgeous. Now you have me wanting one to!

June 18, 2011 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Krissy ~ style san san said...

love it, so jeal's!~
im still stuck with my oh-so-retro sony ericsson block!
Krissy xoxo

June 18, 2011 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

it looks much better in white, good choice! :)
http://fashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

June 18, 2011 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

I love it!!!! ♥

June 18, 2011 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger ninette said...

white version is amazing!

June 18, 2011 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger Vladetta said...

I have the same black. This is amazing phone!
))))

June 18, 2011 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Evoli said...

So cute *-*

June 18, 2011 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Evoli said...

So cute *.*

June 18, 2011 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Toi on kaunis valkoisena! Hauskoja hetkiä uuden Phonen parissa.:)

June 18, 2011 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger R. said...

Congrats ! Really beautiful ;)

http://addictedtosun.blogspot.com/

June 18, 2011 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger annaa. said...

A M A Z I N G ! <3
i'm, jealous! :)

June 18, 2011 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger Lera said...

I love it!!!

June 18, 2011 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger gusia2205 said...

yes! It's so pretty :)

June 18, 2011 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

the white one is the coolest. I want to get one as well but now that the new one is coming out soon, I will wait for that one =)

June 18, 2011 at 12:26 AM  
Anonymous A book worm said...

"Vielä pitäisi reilu viikko sillä kitua, sillä välin kun operaattori vaihtuu uudeksi jonka tuon iPhonen mukaan ostin."

Relatiivipronomini joka viittaa edelliseen sanaan, ja sen edellä käytetään pilkkua.

"Vielä pitäisi reilu viikko sillä kitua, sillä välin kun vaihtuu uusi operaattori, jonka tuon iPhonen mukaan ostin."

June 18, 2011 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger Carolina Carvalho said...

So pretty! Much nicer than the black version

June 18, 2011 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love it, i prefer it in white :)

June 18, 2011 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Saula Cecília said...

OMG! It's so gorgeous!


http://acasadepassarinho.blogspot.com

June 18, 2011 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Mischa said...

gooosh the white iphone4 is so damn pretty ! I already got a regular black one but i really think i'm gonna switch for white one

June 18, 2011 at 12:34 AM  
Anonymous Katty said...

Great phone ! My brother in law has one and it's absolutely great !
And your nails are great !

June 18, 2011 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger Lydia said...

I'm ordering one on Monday - SO excited :-)

June 18, 2011 at 12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! i looove it (: <333

June 18, 2011 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger nakedqueen said...

great honey :)

http://nakedqueen.blogspot.com/

June 18, 2011 at 12:42 AM  
Anonymous Kati said...

Yaay :) I have the same one!

June 18, 2011 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger Alana Barreto said...

Perfeito!

www.alanabarreto.blogspot.com

June 18, 2011 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger Justyna ♥ said...

wow :) i love it :)

http://pieces-of-me-justyna.blogspot.com/

June 18, 2011 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger Mirjam König said...

lucky you! :)

adelightfuldream.blogspot.com

June 18, 2011 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Ciara said...

im sure you diserved it :)

June 18, 2011 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger CandyGirllNM said...

You're sooo lucky x) It's BEAUTIFULLLL!!

June 18, 2011 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger Milla said...

oooh mäkin haluun <3

June 18, 2011 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger ... Marinevidedressing ... said...

Of course is it !
you are so lucky

June 18, 2011 at 12:53 AM  
Blogger ♥ MiMy ♥ said...

OMG!! We're sooo jealous!! :) it's really pretty & suits you ♥
xx
M&M

June 18, 2011 at 1:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG I LOVE IT <3

June 18, 2011 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

Wow. Super! IPhone will soon be 5! Already in September.

June 18, 2011 at 1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!! I want one!!
Well, now it's time to you create a twitter account, right?

June 18, 2011 at 1:52 AM  
Blogger Mirjam said...

Wow! I really love it! The white one is so much more pretty than the black one! :)

June 18, 2011 at 1:54 AM  
Blogger Danica Janine said...

Omg it's so pretty! I so want it over my black one, ugh!

June 18, 2011 at 3:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's cute!

www.window-on-the-fashion.blogspot.com

June 18, 2011 at 3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it to death! really pretty but hey! i still have this lame ass phone avila and it hurts :D

June 18, 2011 at 3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! By the way, I really like how you use your own hard earned money to buy things you want. Such an inspiration to all of us.:)

June 18, 2011 at 3:21 AM  
Anonymous Aubrey said...

I recently got the white iphone 4 as well! You will love it.
And make sure your get a protective case! So many horror stories of cracked screens! You can find some cute ones online.

June 18, 2011 at 3:27 AM  
Blogger VeronikaD said...

have the same:))
love it!

June 18, 2011 at 4:04 AM  
Blogger LisasRuby said...

You are going to love using it!
xx

www.lisasruby.blogspot.com

June 18, 2011 at 4:46 AM  
Blogger Kotryna said...

Sooo gorgeous :)

June 18, 2011 at 5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks even more pretty in white! haha.

I really want one too, but it's too expensive for a 16 years old :( Maybe in the future... Who knows? :P

June 18, 2011 at 5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love you phone, i have the same one!

June 18, 2011 at 6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im 16 and i have your phone

June 18, 2011 at 6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looove the white iphone 4!


xoxo Laura
http://laurawho0.blogspot.com/

June 18, 2011 at 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mulla on valkonen iphone 4 32G sain sen sillo toukokuussa ku tää ilmesty ja tää on aivan mahtava:))

June 18, 2011 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

looks so stylish! congrats!

www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

June 18, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger marquicee said...

Wow a white one!
I only had white phones, until now (:

Enjoy! :D

http://www.ichbin.nikonwelt.at/galerie/beitrag/59925

http://marquicee.blogspot.com/

June 18, 2011 at 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hei missä oot muute töis jos oot:) ja mistä saat niin paljon rahaa ku saat ostettuu kaikkee tommosta yli kivaa :o

June 18, 2011 at 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww,great!lucky u
sorry,but what is your job?

June 18, 2011 at 9:48 AM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

Awsome, Im happy for you :D

June 18, 2011 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger bunt♥leben said...

yeah, i looks better in white than in black!
want it, too!

June 18, 2011 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger J's said...

Wauw, great !

June 18, 2011 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

my dream too :)

June 18, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Polinna said...

Condratulations! You're cool!

June 18, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Polinna said...

Condratulations! You're cool!

June 18, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger lady nata said...

Yes, it is!!!

June 18, 2011 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Bella said...

Se on ihana! Ostin itselleni sen valkoisena kuukausi sitten ja en kyllä tiedä miten pärjäisin ilman sitä! :)

June 18, 2011 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger LS said...

awesome :-)

June 18, 2011 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger eléna said...

I just love your blog. Everytime I visit it kinda makes me happy. Everytime you got a new entry, I'm like "yyeeyy", coz I know it's gonna be something me and over 11000 other ppl are gonna wanna see! Compliments!!
xx
camouflÄsh

June 18, 2011 at 11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihana! :)

June 18, 2011 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

Woooooaah very pretty :DD

June 18, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

toi on ihana!!

June 18, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Sara & Linnea said...

Ooks kuullu, et nois iPhone puhelimis on todettu sellanen, et jos ne jättää liian pitkäks aikaa auringon valoon ja ne lämpee, ni ei oo toiminu enää? Itekki kuolaan tollasta mut ku kuulin ton uutisen ni ehkä taidan tyytyä vaan iPod touchiin...

http://ruusukerotta.blogspot.com

June 18, 2011 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Gia said...

Поздравляю, крутышка.

June 18, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger .Magdalena said...

Mmm... Beautiful :D
I really like white phones :)

June 18, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Mäkin haluan :D

June 18, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dream about it, too! It's so pretty!

June 18, 2011 at 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky girl!:) I think that this will be a long week for you;)
Giovi♥

June 18, 2011 at 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Wow a iPhone 4 in white <3 Can I have it? ((;

xoxo anna

June 18, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Karol said...

I looove Iphone! This is the best phone everr! I'm never gonna change it for anything else :D I still have to wait for 4G for over 6 months so I'm madly jealous :D

June 18, 2011 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Perle said...

I'm jealous, haha
btw your are so beautiful

June 18, 2011 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Angelika ♥ said...

ahhh. I love it! <3

June 18, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger dotrzydziestki said...

beautiful!

June 18, 2011 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Lexandra said...

А friend of mine also got it some days ago from States! Lucky you are, girls!

June 18, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Kathrin said...

Congrats! I LOOOOOVE my black one, too :)))) <3<3

June 18, 2011 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Eveliina said...

Love it!! I want too!

June 18, 2011 at 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous:DD One question. You're rich, right? You can not answer, If you don't want to. Maybe I'm wrong. Gorgeous phone, but why white color? It's look good:)

June 18, 2011 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger maria said...

WOOU. toi on niiin upea! love it:)

June 18, 2011 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Karina said...

Congrats! :) I want it too, but black :)


http://karinakhydyrova.blogspot.com/

June 18, 2011 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Good choice, I got one last weekend and I love it!

June 18, 2011 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger ___evchen said...

woooooow!!
i love white mobile phones and this one is the best :D

June 18, 2011 at 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so expensive , and it is just a phone . Right ?

June 18, 2011 at 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELVETIN TÄRKEÄ TIEDOTUS SULLE MARIANNA!!!
1. olet ihana
2. OSTA OSTA OSTA SUOJAKOTELO TOLLE! Se näyttö menee rikki SUPERhelposti vaikka putois ihan matalalta ja putoomista ei pysty täysin välttämään. Kolmella kaverilla meni näyttö halki viikon sisään puhelimen saamisesta vaikka koittivat olla varoen. Kaunis kaunis kirkas näyttö mut superherkkä ja muutenkin kallis puhelin niin ei kannata kauheesti korjautella :/

June 18, 2011 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Maren said...

amaaaazing!! i'm jealous! :P

June 18, 2011 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Teresa Starling said...

I like it ^^


http://ccowhouse.blogspot.com/♥

June 18, 2011 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Confessions of a Shopaholic said...

its amazing!

June 18, 2011 at 1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonyymi sanoi...
It is so expensive , and it is just a phone . Right ?

June 18, 2011 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger evakaart said...

Beautiful phone. (:

ruzovysvet.blogspot.com

June 18, 2011 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger korawrsully. said...

Wow - amazing! :)
I like the fact that you mentioned that you earned enough money. Cause I really hate that blogs where ones thinks "omg she is so fucking rich" (and I dont wanna say with that, that you're a person of those people! you're NOT!)

Go on this way <3
Love from Germany :D

June 18, 2011 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger luthienn said...

Oh my god, i'm jealous! It's beautiful!

June 18, 2011 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Taru said...

toi on kyl paljon nätimpi kuin musta ! :) ihana <3

ilikeit-taru.blogspot.com

June 18, 2011 at 2:28 PM  
Anonymous makuunityttö said...

Sen puhelimen räpläämiseen jää sitten pahasti koukkuun :D iPhone on ihan hiton nerokas laite, siihen saa vaikka minkänäköstä hyödyllistä applicationia että sillä voi periaatteessa tehdä mitä vaan! Paras ostos hetkeen ainakin itsellä (:

June 18, 2011 at 2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow) I'm a big iPhones fan ;)

mmarynicole@ymail.com

June 18, 2011 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Ronnie said...

I love this mobile phone!

www.ronnie-style.blogspot.com

June 18, 2011 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i have iphone 4 too, LOVE IT!

June 18, 2011 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Ya! It's! I love iPhones :) I have iPhone 3G, but i still love 'him' :D

June 18, 2011 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger liwi2005 said...

amazing !!!

http://lifestylevomland.blogspot.com/

June 18, 2011 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger The Girls Area said...

iPhones are such good phones :)
I love mine so much xD

June 18, 2011 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger keessi said...

fantastic ;)

June 18, 2011 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

i love this iPhone!
I dream about it!

Please read my bolg:)

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

June 18, 2011 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

:-*

June 18, 2011 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Paulina said...

przecudny :)

June 18, 2011 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Paulina said...

jest przepiękny :)

June 18, 2011 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Anonyymi said...

äää mulle kans! (: oi että olisi kiva omistaa samanlainen.

June 18, 2011 at 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, yeah it is pretty. You´re lucky! ;)

June 18, 2011 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Temporary:Secretary said...

Very nice. My mum just got one. I'm a total Apple fan girl. I own 3 macs (a work computer and 2 laptops) not to mention several ipods. But for some reason, I refuse to get an iphone. I think it's because all the phones i have ever had are Nokias. Its like dont want to break the cycle now! Nokias forever!! :)

June 18, 2011 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger ag_mal said...

Yes! is it! I want it too but it's soo expensive! now i bought a new HTC, but i'm jealous.. ! love

June 18, 2011 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger France baby said...

Very nice <3

June 18, 2011 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger Inly Fragile said...

Oooh, I love it! ♥

June 18, 2011 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Pattie said...

the phone is wonderful;) Welcome : hipiska-my-life.blogspot.com

June 18, 2011 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger atenatu said...

June 18, 2011 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger ALEKSANDRA said...

love love love
so pretty, i want it <3

June 18, 2011 at 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is amazing ! I love it. Hey, sorry that i'm asking but where are you working, who are you ? I'm reading your blog long time, but i haven't seen anywhere what is your job.

June 18, 2011 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

So pretty in white!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

June 18, 2011 at 8:48 PM  
Anonymous Alexa said...

olet myöhästynyt vuodeksi)))
mutta kuitenkin siistiä!)

June 18, 2011 at 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi ihana! :))

June 18, 2011 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger EDYTA said...

OOh! I'm so jealous!

June 18, 2011 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congratulations! it's so pretty^^

June 18, 2011 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Felina said...

awr, the white one is the best!

June 18, 2011 at 10:25 PM  
Anonymous elle said...

mulla on kanssa iphone4 mutta vaan mustana (: vähän harmittaa kun tuota valkoista ei saanut kuin vasta nyt ja tarvitsin uuden puhelimen jo loppusyksystä. no täytyy vain tyytyä ihailemaan tuota muiden käsissä (:

June 18, 2011 at 11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i´m jealous!
want some too!

a-secret.de.vu

June 19, 2011 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

Wow it's beautiful! I was set on the black one, but I think I'd love the white one now, well done on saving for it :) And I agree with the above comments, it's a great excuse to get a twitter! xx

June 19, 2011 at 2:29 AM  
Blogger Elena Martínez Bengoechea said...

yes :)

Elena from www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com

June 19, 2011 at 2:58 AM  
Blogger Tessahej said...

Ihana ! (; käy kateeks

June 19, 2011 at 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very pretty!! <3

June 19, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

voitko laittaa kuvan myös vanhasta kännykästä? :D

June 19, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too lucky person! I want it!!!

June 19, 2011 at 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too lucky person! I want it!!!

June 19, 2011 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Alice D said...

I have a post request for you. Could do you a post on a list of "must-haves" every girl should have in her wardrobe? Including shoes/jewelry/etc? that would be great!!

June 19, 2011 at 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woaaahhh awesome!
love it, and i love you!
you look like such a nice person
keep up blogging!!
xxx

June 19, 2011 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

Oh, this is my big dream!
http://mylifedreamshopes-anastasia.blogspot.com/

June 19, 2011 at 6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This phone is REALLY pretty, the design is wonderful! But I've heard the quality was pretty bad... so I don't know if should buy it so, if you could give me an advice... that would be so nice of you :)

(sorry I know my english is PRETTY BAD but I'm from serbia, so... LOL)

June 19, 2011 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

SO happy that I have the same- but mine one has this cute 'Rabbito'-thing in rabbitdesign. do you know it? it's pink, it's cute, it's korean-stuff :3 the iphone 4 in white is beautiful. I had an 3G that I just had to exchange after I heard that the white one in new version was already out, so ordered and- got it! <3 much fun with it, it's apple, so definitely beautiful ^_^

June 19, 2011 at 9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeeaahhhh :P

June 19, 2011 at 9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got white i'phone, but 3 not 4 :)

June 19, 2011 at 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, pretty phone! Lucky to get the white one.

http://metropology.blogspot.com

June 19, 2011 at 10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes! it's so lovely ! You're so lucky!

Http://fraiki.blogspot.com

June 19, 2011 at 10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes it's so lovely !

Http://fraiki.blogspot.com/

June 19, 2011 at 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes it's so lovely!

http://fraiki.blogspot.com/

June 19, 2011 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Matea said...

I love the white version of it! Great pick!

June 19, 2011 at 11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing !

June 19, 2011 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice indeed! ;-)
Love love love your blog!

http://mesbistouilles.blogspot.com/

Greetings from Switzerland!

June 20, 2011 at 12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its so beautiful. I love your blog so much!!!

June 20, 2011 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger Ema má mámu said...

Absolutely amazing! I want it ♥

June 20, 2011 at 1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So lucky!

June 20, 2011 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Sydney said...

ive been hearing a lot of rumours that android is wayyyyyy better than apple... anyways i hope youre happy with your new phone :)))


http://sydsense.blogspot.com/

June 20, 2011 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger laura said...

i have the same phone. i have white too and i love it ! :) ps. i love your blog.

June 20, 2011 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Pani Zajebissta said...

sweete <3

June 20, 2011 at 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog :) PLEASE, add some images Finland, it is such a beautiful place!

June 20, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger R. said...

i have the same one! its amazing. love it.

June 20, 2011 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger natalie said...

<33333

June 20, 2011 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Carlota | Carlotaslittleblog said...

Love it! It's so beautiful in white!

http://carlotaslittleblog.blogspot.com/
xx

June 20, 2011 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger o&k said...

i'm in love! it's my biggest dream i think :D

June 20, 2011 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger best wishes, Yatsan said...

Oh my God! IPhone 4 is my dreaaaam! And it's whiiite! It's so cool, you are lucky =)
http://we-live-young.blogspot.com/
post ur comments pls

June 20, 2011 at 8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your style, but please, post new lokks more often ;)

June 20, 2011 at 10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In fact, it's so cute! I'd like to have one too, but in another colour. Like green, red, or even better: purple. But I also wouldn't mind to get a Blackberry :-)

June 20, 2011 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Ceri said...

I-phones are amazing! Once you've had one you'll never want anything else!

http://alittlefashiontale.blogspot.com

June 20, 2011 at 11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want one ): lucky girl!
Hey, you need a twitter!
xx

June 21, 2011 at 12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IHANA<3 my dream phone deffinitely :)

June 21, 2011 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger eléna said...

ermm over 12000 I mean of course;)
x

June 21, 2011 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger palcia said...

Yes, it is :)

June 21, 2011 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

amazing phone!! ;D

June 21, 2011 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Wow, it looks gorgeous!

I want it too! ;-)

June 21, 2011 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Nicoletta said...

Oh, iPhone. I want it so bad ;)
Love your blog. It´s so nice and creative.
Following you dear <3

Nicollette from:
http://touch-your-style.blogspot.com/

June 21, 2011 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger MartaDesign said...

You're lucky !!! :) And nice nailpolish , i like it :)

June 21, 2011 at 11:47 PM  
Anonymous Parhaat Laihdutuspillerit said...

Todella nätti on!!! Onneks olkoon hyvästä hankinnasta!

June 22, 2011 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Jan said...

Oh wow that white version is wonderful!
Never seen it before,
I'm still waiting for the Iphone5 ^^

June 22, 2011 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger carrylicious said...

ahhhhhhh i want it!!!!! :D :D

June 23, 2011 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Merja said...

Ihana! Itselleni en moista ihanusta uskaltaisi laittaa, onnistuisin varmasti hukkamaan tai hajottamaan sen, mutta pitkää ikää ja iloisia hetkiä uuden kauniin iPhonen parissa! :)

June 24, 2011 at 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Stacey said...

Ooooooh jealous !
Its so pretty ! :D

June 24, 2011 at 9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing !! :)

June 25, 2011 at 12:38 AM  
1 – 200 of 207 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home