What outfit would you were if you went some disco or christmas parties? there are so many parties comming up and I have no glue what to wear! it would be nice if you'd do some post where you tell about your vision of winter partylooks!=)I love your blog and it's good practise to read your posts in english instead of finnish! keep on writing:)
Hi ! First,I love your style. Your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and i'm in love with your hair ! So my questions are : "How do you do your hair ?" "Do you have hair extensions ?" "Where do you have been in Paris (shopping,visting...) ?" "Why do you decide to have a fashion blog ?" Thank you !!
with whom do you prefer to hang on more?boys or girls? what is the color of your eyes? do you have moleskine? where did you buy this pretty vase from your last post? do you like "skins"? what do you do when you're depressed? and also...your english is perfect xoxo
how did you get that skinny? it looks amazing, you where a bit fater when you start to blog, ( NOT FAT AT ALL !!!!!!! ) just a bit fater, I was just thinking when I saw the older pictures, so how did you get that skinny? or dont you :S ? :D your beautiful ! & I'm soo sorry for my english .. :( haha
Did you like your school? What school subject do you like most and which least? Do you like to learn? What marks have you got at maths or finish lessons? What do you think about abortion? Do you agree with your Church? Are you religious? How would you describe yourself? Are you looking for a boyfriend? Are you in love with someone? How many friends you have? Do you like to going out or hanging out with friends? Are you LAZY :D? Are you nice or rather distanced to the people? Are you sometimes unpleasant to people? Are you quarrelsome or peaceful person?
I loooove your gold watch. I`m searching for one like yours.but I live in Germany, do you can tell me where I can get a watch which is so beautyful like yours?
445 Comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 401 – 445 of 445-
Anonymous said...
-
- November 14, 2010 at 4:29 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- November 15, 2010 at 3:39 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- November 15, 2010 at 9:08 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- November 16, 2010 at 12:14 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- November 16, 2010 at 3:13 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- November 16, 2010 at 6:19 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- November 16, 2010 at 6:20 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- November 16, 2010 at 6:26 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- November 16, 2010 at 8:02 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- November 16, 2010 at 8:03 PM
-
Tirah said...
-
- November 17, 2010 at 12:10 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- November 18, 2010 at 3:56 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- November 18, 2010 at 7:30 AM
-
Larah said...
-
- November 18, 2010 at 4:49 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- November 20, 2010 at 1:44 PM
-
jasmine said...
-
- November 20, 2010 at 1:48 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- November 23, 2010 at 4:18 PM
-
Tinceeek said...
-
- November 24, 2010 at 6:37 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- November 25, 2010 at 10:00 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- November 25, 2010 at 11:47 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- November 28, 2010 at 9:22 PM
-
Unknown said...
-
- November 30, 2010 at 6:14 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- November 30, 2010 at 7:08 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 1, 2010 at 2:35 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 4, 2010 at 5:04 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 5, 2010 at 1:17 AM
-
Gaming4Fun said...
-
- December 5, 2010 at 10:09 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 6, 2010 at 8:51 PM
-
Gaming4Fun said...
-
- December 10, 2010 at 4:19 PM
-
Yasemin ღ said...
-
- December 10, 2010 at 6:16 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 13, 2010 at 4:29 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 28, 2010 at 4:10 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 28, 2010 at 4:27 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 28, 2010 at 4:29 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 28, 2010 at 10:53 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 28, 2010 at 10:55 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 28, 2010 at 10:57 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 28, 2010 at 10:59 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 28, 2010 at 11:00 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 28, 2010 at 11:02 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 28, 2010 at 11:03 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 28, 2010 at 11:04 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 28, 2010 at 11:05 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- December 28, 2010 at 11:06 PM
-
b-e-a-utiful said...
-
- January 25, 2011 at 9:53 PM
«Oldest ‹Older 401 – 445 of 445
please show your wardrobe!!
What outfit would you were if you went some disco or christmas parties? there are so many parties comming up and I have no glue what to wear! it would be nice if you'd do some post where you tell about your vision of winter partylooks!=)I love your blog and it's good practise to read your posts in english instead of finnish! keep on writing:)
Hi !
First,I love your style.
Your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and i'm in love with your hair ! So my questions are :
"How do you do your hair ?"
"Do you have hair extensions ?"
"Where do you have been in Paris (shopping,visting...) ?"
"Why do you decide to have a fashion blog ?"
Thank you !!
could you show as your Facebook?
favourite blogs?
do you like horror films?
have you ever watched "lol" film?
with whom do you prefer to hang on more?boys or girls?
what is the color of your eyes?
do you have moleskine?
where did you buy this pretty vase from your last post?
do you like "skins"?
what do you do when you're depressed?
and also...your english is perfect xoxo
When did you have your "first time"?
Do you have a heavy period or is it like "normal" or "light"?
do you go to school? which school is it? where do you work at and do you enjoy it?
Where in Espoo do you live?
can you show us all your jewelry and where you put it?
10 things to do before you turn 30?
are your uggs real ? i mean those you bought like in september or october. how much did they cost and were did you buy them ?
what model is your uggs ? i know that there chestnut, but are they tall or short or ultra short ? (:
do u like piercing?
how did you get that skinny? it looks amazing, you where a bit fater when you start to blog, ( NOT FAT AT ALL !!!!!!! ) just a bit fater, I was just thinking when I saw the older pictures, so how did you get that skinny? or dont you :S ? :D your beautiful ! & I'm soo sorry for my english .. :( haha
How at you it turns out to be such thin?
have you got facebook?
what camera do you use?
love your blog <3 (:
What camera do you use?
Where do you study? What is your specialization and who do you want to be in future?
Have you always been that skinny? Were you on a diet?
onks sul mac? jos on niii millä ohjelmalla muokkaat tai lataat musiikkkii? :-D
what font do you use for your blog layout? did you make your blog layout yourself? if it may i have the link? :)
Will you marry me ??
hi! firstly, you're gorgeous. i was wondering whether you could make a what's in my purse entry? :D thanks xx
Are you a lesbian it's just that I seen you're facebook and it says you're interested in women don't have to answer if it's not comfortable with you.
U R 20 YEARS OLD?? I TOGHT ONLY 15-16 :D
MY QUESTION:
WHICH KAMERA DID U USE??
AS WHAT U R WORKING??
LOVE; YASEMIN ♥
YASEMINDOLU.BLOGSPOT.COM
Where do you bought your gold watch? Or where can I get him? It's so pritty :)
Did you like your school?
What school subject do you like most and which least?
Do you like to learn?
What marks have you got at maths or finish lessons?
What do you think about abortion?
Do you agree with your Church? Are you religious?
How would you describe yourself?
Are you looking for a boyfriend?
Are you in love with someone?
How many friends you have?
Do you like to going out or hanging out with friends?
Are you LAZY :D?
Are you nice or rather distanced to the people?
Are you sometimes unpleasant to people?
Are you quarrelsome or peaceful person?
Do you have Twitter?
Do you have a problem with blushing?
do you use any hand cream?
oh my god your size is clearly perfect, dear ! I wish I would not be that tall, just small like you. it`s so much better. do you have any tips?
my hair is too thin and elctronic I hate winter !! do you have a secret that your hair is so perfect all the time? please helppppp
wow your eyes are so beautyful, do you use colourful contact lenses?
why your skin is so brown? it`s so cold outside ! do you use any beautyproducts to keep your skin brown like summerskin?
I loooove your gold watch. I`m searching for one like yours.but I live in Germany, do you can tell me where I can get a watch which is so beautyful like yours?
can you post all your shoes, please?
what do you do against pimpels?
do you live in a flat or in a house?
how old were you when you had your first boyfriend?
What size are you in "zara" clothes?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home