Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

birthday!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

birthday!

Today is my 20th birthday! I had a lovely birthday-breakfast, porridge with strawberries and chocolate, yummy :9
birthday5
birthdayy
bdayflowers
birthday2
bdayyy
I'm loving this Thomas Sabo bracelet I got. Paris is probably my favorite city, so that Eiffel-tower charm is perfect for me. And guess what? I'm going to Paris this weekend!!!

280 Comments:

«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 280 of 280
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! :)

October 14, 2010 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

Ohh, happy birthday!! :)
Let us see a LOT of pictures from Paris :)
& the bracelet is really really cute

October 14, 2010 at 10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Onnea!:) En olisi ikinä uskonut että 20 vuotta. Näytät aivan 14- vuotiaalta.:D

October 14, 2010 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger marteczka said...

best wishes, more such wonderful photographs .
I am sure that your blog has many fans from other countries. e.g. I'm from Poland. ♥

October 14, 2010 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

Kaunein koru ja ihana toi mustavalkonen rasiakin ♥ Paljon onnea ja kivaa matkaa :)

October 14, 2010 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Maxime said...

Yet, Happy Birthday! I've got an thomas sabo bracelet too with the paris charm, so cute! I would really like it if you would make an ioutfit post with your new UGG's!
Have lots of fun in Paris!
XXX

October 14, 2010 at 11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday !! :* you're soo old.. hahah just kidding, i'll be the same next august :)
i hope you'll enjoy your trip, i've been to Paris twice and i must admit it's realy amazing and stunning, i love it too!

October 14, 2010 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger M. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

October 14, 2010 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Miya said...

happy B'Day :D

October 14, 2010 at 12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hapy birthday ♥

October 14, 2010 at 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Happy Birthday!;-)Now you are not a teenager, is it nice for you?;-) I'm jelous, I've never been to Paris, I would like to;-) I count on some pictures from Paris;-)

October 14, 2010 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger CARMEN HANSEN said...

Happy birthday! :)


Though I'm a little bit late with the wish... :)

October 14, 2010 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

Happy (late) birthday!

October 14, 2010 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Happy B-Day!! Lovely photos!!

October 14, 2010 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

bon anniversaire ma cherie! have an amazing time in paris xxx

October 14, 2010 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Spring said...

Happy birthday!!))
Have a nice trip!
We are looking forward to your photos from Paris!))
<3

October 14, 2010 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey happy late birthday! :D Oh I love Thomas Sabo bracelets! I got one to my 16th birthday last year [I have an eiffel tower, a flip-flop, a heart and a clef so far) :D


http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love.

October 14, 2010 at 7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, lovely Marianna!!!
Have a good time in Paris, take lots of photos, please!:D
I wish you to be the happiest person in the world!!!
ps.your breakfast is so yummy!*_*

October 14, 2010 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger The new Fashion Stylist said...

happy birthday!
I really LOVE your blog !
Im following you now.
xxx

www.fashionapp.blogspot.com

October 14, 2010 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Happy Birthday !! and have fun in Paris :)

October 14, 2010 at 9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haPPY birthday
ilove you
from germany (ffm)

October 14, 2010 at 10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

łał nie wyglądasz na 20dzieścia lat, tylko na jakieś piętnaście... ale spoko hehe

October 14, 2010 at 10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday :)

October 15, 2010 at 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE answer ur questions on formspring :)

HB <3

October 15, 2010 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger petitte said...

Happy Birthday!!! And best wishes! petitte

October 15, 2010 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Agata Martini said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 15, 2010 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Agata Martini said...

Happy B-day!
Have fun in Paris!

October 15, 2010 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Mir said...

Happy Birthday<3
your fotos are amazing!!!
Take care of your bracelet i have lost mine...:(

October 15, 2010 at 7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

I have a eiffel tower necklace and I wear close to my heart in hopes that I will get to go one day.

Cheesy I know, but thats me.

p.s. Have a great day, its your birthday you deserve it


theFashionN3rd

October 15, 2010 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Mischa said...

The Thomas Sabo bracelet is charming ofcourse but i'm more into those LEONIDAS ;)
and Happy 20th Bday !!
xxx M

October 15, 2010 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Holly Knitlightly said...

Happy belated birthday!!!

October 16, 2010 at 4:35 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

happy birthday to you!:)

October 16, 2010 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

Happy B-day!!!!Hope it was a great 20.B-day with awesome presents...

have fun in Paris!

October 16, 2010 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello,

There's a fashion style contest that my site is opening and was wondering if you are interested in joining or knowing any friends that would love to be a part of the contest.

The contest will be held over our facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/wmstyle
For contestants who gets the most votes will win our grand prize on receiving $100USD WM Style Coupon to shop on any items that they like in our store.

For more information go to our website
http://wmstyleblog.blogspot.com

Thanks for reading!

Best of luck,
Kitty
http://www.twitter.com/kitty_cheung

October 16, 2010 at 7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem like a very nice person! Happy Birthday, my dear.

Rita, from Portugal :)

October 16, 2010 at 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ups, i forgot to tell you to check out my Blog ^^

annelafemme.blogs.sapo.pt

October 16, 2010 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger agatheloff said...

Happy birthday! You so lucky that you are going to paris!

October 16, 2010 at 7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh happy bday! sweet 20! (;

October 16, 2010 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger plinx said...

Happy Birthday love!! Have fun in Paris

October 16, 2010 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger Jamie-Lee Burns said...

Happy birthday! It looks like you've already had a fabulous start to the day, and I hope you enjoy your time in paris! x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

October 17, 2010 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger María Rubio said...

Happy B-day!!

October 17, 2010 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

A little late! but congratsss!

October 17, 2010 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Sini said...

Onneaa (-:

http://siniabc.blogspot.com/

October 17, 2010 at 2:45 PM  
Anonymous daduca said...

Happy B'DAY :p
daduca.blogs.sapo.pt

October 17, 2010 at 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

plz answer question on formspirng!

October 17, 2010 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

i just found your blog and i dunno how havent found it sooner. i LOVE your style and loved your room post its totally inspired me to re-decorate my room!! :) following now!! xo

October 17, 2010 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Olala said...

happy b'day

October 17, 2010 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Lizette said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday! I hope you enjoy Paris, I am slightly jealous. Can´t wait to see some lovely pics.

Lots of Love,
Lizette
http://lejoiede-lizette.blogspot.com/

PS. I´ve been following you for some months and I really love your blog.

October 17, 2010 at 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice girl
have great fun in Paris!

October 17, 2010 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger This is an addiction said...

A lot of congratulations!
The bracelet is precious!
Certainly, I would like to see your cupboard and since you it organize!

October 17, 2010 at 7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Onneee!
Hei jos teet jonku kysmyspostauksen nii mua ainaki kiinnostais tietää paljo se zaran vihree karvahupputakki ja koska ostettu?

October 17, 2010 at 11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have such a perfect life...

October 18, 2010 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Gypsy Gardens said...

First photo is so beautiful, can't stop looking :)
But then again, all your photos are amazing...

October 18, 2010 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger CaliforniaCandy said...

Beautiful Bracelet!

http://californiacandy.wordpress.com/

October 18, 2010 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger sian said...

happy birthday!!!! xx
http://shutterbug-z.blogspot.com

October 18, 2010 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger *Peonies and lilies* said...

Happy birthday! Those flowers look so beautiful and your bracelet is lovely x

October 19, 2010 at 1:39 AM  
Blogger Lera said...

yummy :9

October 19, 2010 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Please, write about your weekend. I can't wait! ^o^

October 19, 2010 at 6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kai teet sit jonkun postauksen siitä pariisin reissusta?:))♥ ja hei vielä paljon onnee myöhässä!♥ 20! wau! jotenki aattelin et oot joku 16-18vee kun joissain kuvis näytät ihan parikymppiseltä mut joistain ei jotenki voi yhtään päätellä:D

October 19, 2010 at 6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

post sooooon again, can't wait!:))) ♥

October 19, 2010 at 6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ootko oikeesti jo 20? luulin sua 15-17vuotiaaksi:D Onnea silti.!

October 19, 2010 at 8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On which diet have you been? I'm actually of Dukan's diet and my point is to achieve figure as yours. Before this my body shape was also like yours, from the past. That's why I'm asking, I'm really curios about that, I want figure like yours and I think I can do that! :)

And biiiig congratulatons from me!

October 20, 2010 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Missariadne said...

Congrats!
Lovely bracelet!
You are very pretty..pretty!Love your style!
KISS!

October 20, 2010 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger Małgorzata said...

Happy Birthday Mariann :)

October 21, 2010 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ihana blogi! :)

October 21, 2010 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Nenn mich wie du willst said...

http://mademoiselle-pusteblume.blogspot.com/

October 21, 2010 at 4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how does your blog became so popular ? hugs, vanessa

October 21, 2010 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger MariaMuse said...

your blog so very beautiful!!!!!!
kiss u

October 21, 2010 at 8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When will be new post from PARIS I can't wait :)))!!!


please write something about your trip and more photos please :))!!!

October 22, 2010 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy B-day!
I have just found your blog an I love it!!!!!!
You have the same style of dressing as me, I love your clothes and you have nice room too.
www.acupofblondelife.blogspot.com
I am following you! Lets be blogger friends :)

October 22, 2010 at 6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happyyyyyyyyy birthdayyyy :) i wish you all the best <3 http://chiq21.blogspot.com

October 22, 2010 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Alina said...

a littlebit late, but happy birthday! :) i've got the same bracelet! I loove it!


www.dionysha.blogspot.com

October 22, 2010 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Carina said...

Happy birthday! I just came across your blog via another blog, I love it youre so beautiful! *Eeek* Youre going to Paris, Lucky thing.

xx Carina

October 23, 2010 at 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You hadn't been posting for quite a lond time. I know, you're in France now and having a good time but I miss you very much, honestly. I can't wait for the time when you'll show us your photos!
Hope you'll read this comment:)
Best wishes!!!=*

October 23, 2010 at 4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hyvää myöhäistä syntymäpäivää! :) :D

http://princessbitchy.tumblr.com/
Tuolla on muuten aika paljon kopioitu sun kuvias..

October 23, 2010 at 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you buy these candlesticks? It's amazing! Great pictures, I love Paris :*;]

October 31, 2010 at 10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i really love you're blog!
what do you think about mutal following?

November 6, 2010 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger carolla said...

Happy Birthday


xoxo


http://carollafashion.blogspot.com/

November 8, 2010 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Isabella said...

Woohoo Belgian chocolate (Leonidas) :-)

November 9, 2010 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

pretty pictures! :D

November 9, 2010 at 11:12 PM  
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 280 of 280

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home