Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

my room

Sunday, September 19, 2010

my room

I feel like you've already seen my room, but I've been asked for another room post, so here it is! I love girly decorations, candles, ruffles and different textures, pink and white. Also simplicity, though I'm not sure if it shows. I change the look of my room along with seasons, just changing some textiles and small things. (This is what my room looked like last christmas!)
room2
room14
room5
room1
room7
room12
room3
room11
room9
room15
room4

208 Comments:

1 – 200 of 208 Newer› Newest»
Blogger Tine said...

your room is really beautiful! I've got the same bed in my old room at my parents house. ;)

September 19, 2010 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Emmi said...

love your room.but where do you keep your wardrobe?and your dog is so cute!what's his name?

September 19, 2010 at 3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the simplicity!

September 19, 2010 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

I really wish my room looked like this. Completely beautiful.

Scrapbook de la Emma

September 19, 2010 at 3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally love your room! And the photo of your dog is just great, haha :-)

September 19, 2010 at 3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it!!!

September 19, 2010 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Katri said...

Aivan ihana huone! ;)

http://katri-k.blogspot.com/

September 19, 2010 at 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iiihana huone sulla :) oon kyllä sitä ennenki kai nähny mut aina uudestaankin on kiva ja jos järjestyskin on mahdollisesti hieman muuttunut!

September 19, 2010 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Devea said...

Gorgeous darling! I adore it! ♥

September 19, 2010 at 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

voi vitsit sulla on tosi ihana huone! :) niin noloo ku se onki ni haluisin kysyy mistä oot hankkinu ton sun työpöydän tuolin? ne on yleensä kaikki niin hirveitä! :D

September 19, 2010 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger zwillingsgeflüster said...

amazing. really amazing. love your room!

September 19, 2010 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

Beaituful rooom!


LOVE IT!

XOXO

September 19, 2010 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger svenja said...

how beautiful ♥.♥

September 19, 2010 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger SLF said...

so super cool!














xx

September 19, 2010 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Anne-Hélène said...

LOVE YOUR ROOM ! :)

September 19, 2010 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

OMG I want a room like yours!
So pretty!

Where do you buy your candles?

September 19, 2010 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger flyawaywithbirds said...

totally love it!
got the same bed in my room, it's so comfy
Ikea at it's best haha

xxx

September 19, 2010 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Perfectionisshit said...

love your room :) I really wish my room looked like this!

September 19, 2010 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Ejbii said...

beautiful room
great blog!
follow.
xoxo ;)

September 19, 2010 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Myucch said...

omgg i want your rooom :D lovely!

September 19, 2010 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Domischh said...

I love it!

September 19, 2010 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Anette said...

so beautiful room, everything looks so clean and white is so perfect colour.

September 19, 2010 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Oli said...

I love your room! Its beautiful :)

September 19, 2010 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger meli said...

so beautiful :)♥

September 19, 2010 at 3:51 PM  
Anonymous NO ANONYYMI said...

ihana huone :o :))

September 19, 2010 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger VIPXO said...

Your room is so pretty! I wish mine was as tidy as this! xo

September 19, 2010 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger verena said...

your room is lovely, like u.
lots of love from germany...

verena

http://kirschkern-productions.blogspot.com/

September 19, 2010 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Meli said...

wooow, your room is so beautiful!!!i wish my room would look like this!

September 19, 2010 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

ihana huone! rakastuin noihi sun huoneen väreihin =)

September 19, 2010 at 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! May I ask you where did you get your desk from? Thanks :)

September 19, 2010 at 4:02 PM  
Anonymous chrysso said...

lovely - clean lines with a touch of girliness - love it. ck :) x

September 19, 2010 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Zsara Louise said...

adore the boxes and the deep purple cushions. beautiful room, thanks for sharing :)

September 19, 2010 at 4:04 PM  
Anonymous Emily van der Hell said...

I got naerly the same furniture. ;-) The board and the bed are in our Guestroom. I love them.

Where are all your clothes?

I got a cute curly dog too, but she is black. ;-)

September 19, 2010 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

ihana ja koira ♥

September 19, 2010 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger laura said...

i love your room really really much !

September 19, 2010 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I love your sense of style! Your room looks lovely :)

September 19, 2010 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

your room is perfect !

September 19, 2010 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger A. said...

Oh.. I fell in love with your room.Please, write of what race is there your dog?

Kisses from Poland ;**

September 19, 2010 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Phuong said...

great room!

September 19, 2010 at 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice room!love it!
a lot of people want to see Ur wardrobe and it's my wish too :)

September 19, 2010 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Simona Moon said...

I love the light and how clean it is!

September 19, 2010 at 4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

minkä ikänen oot? :)

September 19, 2010 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Clara & Mar said...

The other day, when i found your blog, i saw your room, and i fell in love with it! i was searching for an idea for my wall, and you gave me the best idea! i'll make a collage like yours. in fact, i've freatured you on my blog with the idea!
so, thanks!!

September 19, 2010 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Zessberry said...

Your room is beautiful !!! ♥

September 19, 2010 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Bailey Hospodor said...

Such a awesome room! Love the Chanel bag peaking out in the back:x

billyhoss.blogspot.com
billyhoss.blogspot.com
billyhoss.blogspot.com
xo

September 19, 2010 at 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so nice and in light colours. :)

September 19, 2010 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

you have amazing room ^^

September 19, 2010 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger laboine said...

I love your dog! <33 He's (?) really sweet *.* :) Kiss Nessu from me :) (I'm not kidding ^^)

Ah, really beautiful room =D

September 19, 2010 at 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 tietokonetta JA telkkari? öky :o

September 19, 2010 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Doganiam Motyle said...

beautiful, great, great, great

September 19, 2010 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Ola said...

wow. thx u so much that you've posted this. cos i mailed you about it and finally i know how to decorate my room! ths sweetheart:)

fuckthatfashionart.blogspot.com

September 19, 2010 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Die Hamburgerin said...

I really love your room it looks so cute ;)
I wish my room look like yours :)
<3

September 19, 2010 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

SO gorgeous! Makes me want to re-do my room...haha xo

September 19, 2010 at 5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg! it's simply beautiful!

September 19, 2010 at 5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your room is very beautiful ♥

September 19, 2010 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Katta said...

looks much like ikea or something like that.

September 19, 2010 at 5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it!! where did you get those wooden shelves on your desk?

thaanks :P

September 19, 2010 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger maja said...

love it!
wish my room looked like this :)

September 19, 2010 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Kseniya said...

wow. I love it!!!!

September 19, 2010 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

can i move in? :D so pretty! :)

September 19, 2010 at 5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

niin söpö huone :) miten toi taulu on toteutettu? tai siis joo oot leikellyt lehdistä siihen mieleisiäs kuvia, mutta ootko liimannut ne ihan tavalliselle paperille vai miten?

September 19, 2010 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Monika said...

Beaituful rooom!


LOVE IT! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

September 19, 2010 at 5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So beautiful.
But please take pictures how do you style your hair. I wish I have my hair like yours.
Best wishes.

September 19, 2010 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger ALEXA-ALEXANDRA said...

awww so pink and cute =^.^=
& what a cutie little cupcakeee :O (the dog)

September 19, 2010 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger agata said...

adore your room! it's so adorable. i wish mine looked like yours :)

xo

September 19, 2010 at 5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm absolutely in love with ur room ! :) it looks soooo amazing. Where do u usually buy some things to ur room ?

September 19, 2010 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

ihananan tyttömäinen huuone :)

September 19, 2010 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Selma Janina said...

Adore your room! Love it! xXx bisous!

September 19, 2010 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Roja said...

haha your room looks exactly like my room =D love it!

September 19, 2010 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger mycha86 said...

You have a wonderful room, very fresh, girl ... Nothing but be inspired

September 19, 2010 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger ev/gus said...

wonderful room!;) I like him. Sweet dog :)

September 19, 2010 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Katariina said...

Ihan täydellinen huone, miksei mulla oo noin hieno? :D

http://katariina-sunkissed.blogspot.com/

September 19, 2010 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger No me mires ♥ said...

love your room(L)(L)

kisses♥

September 19, 2010 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

have u got sometimes a mess in ur room? couse it looks no :)

September 19, 2010 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Lorraine F. said...

I love the atsmosphere of your room!

September 19, 2010 at 7:49 PM  
Anonymous catarina pereira said...

absolutely better! your room is so beautiful! i want it, please. :'

September 19, 2010 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Beautiful, I love your desk/ dressing table.

September 19, 2010 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

You've got so beautiful room! I love the light colors & the simplicity ♥

xoxo

September 19, 2010 at 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not really sure do you read this comments but i'll write
love love love Ur room, style, looks and others :)
it's lil bit teenage dream :)
and can U reaaly shoot Ur wardrobe and show us how are U making Ur hair and and and.....
MORE POSTS!!!
love and adore Ur blog :)
xo
xo

September 19, 2010 at 8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not sure do U read this comments but i'll write, ok?
love love love Ur room, style, looks and everything else! :)
it's a lil bit teenage drean :)
can U shoot Ur wardrobe and show us how to make that beautiful hair?
and...and...and...
MORE POSTS!!! :)
love and adore Ur blog!
xo
xx

September 19, 2010 at 8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry 4 two comments,internet buzz :(

September 19, 2010 at 8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"and can U reaaly shoot Ur wardrobe and show us how are U making Ur hair and and and.....
MORE POSTS!!!"

yeees!:D

September 19, 2010 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Anya said...

love your room!!!!!!!)))) it`s amazing...

September 19, 2010 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Your room is so amazing!! Dreamy!

p.s. love that chanel bag peeking through the last pic!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

September 19, 2010 at 8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your room looks so cute! :-D <3

September 19, 2010 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Bella Donna said...

wauw i love your room girl!

September 19, 2010 at 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! you really tidy! and all that white is simply delicious!
and the dog! sweety! :D

September 19, 2010 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger * said...

Ooii kiitos tästä, sain vihdoin vähän inspistä omankin huoneen järjestelyyn :-) Ihanaihana huone! Mul on aika samanlainen väreiltään ja tyyliltä :-)

September 19, 2010 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Nora said...

hei aiva ihana huone! (: ooon vaik kui kateeelline sul ku oot noi kaunis!

September 19, 2010 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Gosh! I love your room :)

September 19, 2010 at 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You room is very beautifull! you have a very sweet dog! What his name? :-D

September 19, 2010 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Kathrin said...

Really like your room!

September 19, 2010 at 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eiks sun ois aika jo muuttaa pois kotoonta?

September 19, 2010 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

I love your room,pretty and everything fits to another <3

September 19, 2010 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

im in love with ur room <3

the chic attitude

September 19, 2010 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Sophie said...

"it's a lil bit teenage drean :)
can U shoot Ur wardrobe and show us how to make that beautiful hair?
and...and...and...
MORE POSTS!!! :)"
hell yeah!!
love your blog :D

September 19, 2010 at 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! mun suu vaa loksahti auki, iha täydelline huone:o osaat sisustaaa just ihanasti:)

September 19, 2010 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

very nice!

September 19, 2010 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful <3

September 19, 2010 at 10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chujowy

September 19, 2010 at 11:06 PM  
Anonymous Mila said...

Wow I really like your room. It looks so clean and beautiful. Mine is always messy xD

September 19, 2010 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger 281401 said...

sooo great!

September 19, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your room is so simple and modern at the same time :)

September 19, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

it's just perfect!

xx
http://babejanefashion.blogspot.com

September 20, 2010 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Irene said...

You've got a beautiful room!
Love your blog! And love that you're doing it in english now! Thank you so much for that!!

Hope you stop by some time
http://myfashionfindings.blogspot.com/

xx

September 20, 2010 at 1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know that a photo of yours is shown on the polish music channel 'viva'? :) the one that you wear white jumper, i think 2 posts ago.

September 20, 2010 at 1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much for this post ;)
love, patjy from germany <3

September 20, 2010 at 2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your darling room! Please let me know where you got your bookcase from.

heartsandtreasures.blogspot.com

September 20, 2010 at 3:14 AM  
Blogger snowcast said...

awe your room is so cute and girly! Im jealous!

September 20, 2010 at 5:26 AM  
Anonymous Mariana G. said...

Yeah, your room looks so clean and simple! Absolutely pretty!


The dog is so cute too! hahaha

September 20, 2010 at 5:38 AM  
Blogger maria said...

I love your bedroom mariannan! it looks so cozy, o have the same bed, it safe a lot of space, i want your pillows so much ! thanks again for writting in english darling! :)

much lve from mexico! :)

September 20, 2010 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger L.I.O.R. said...

i adore your room!!!)it's amazing,so clean and sweet!)

September 20, 2010 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Jamie-Lee Burns said...

Your room is lovely, I like how simple you've kept it, and it is so tidy! x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

September 20, 2010 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Voi se on söpö! Ihana huone. Ja koira :)

September 20, 2010 at 12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God's chamber (peace) cure , lack of fund dreams theses such cure It me. It cure lack of fund . I invite for I

September 20, 2010 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger x said...

i love it, i like very much that u have a white furnitures.
peace

September 20, 2010 at 2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your room is adorable and really fits your smiley. the design reveals pretty much your bubbly personality :D

September 20, 2010 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger T. Linh said...

i'm in love with ur room!
how cozy and stylish it is. i'm impressed.
did you decorate it yourself? it looks great.

September 20, 2010 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger M. said...

glamour room :)

September 20, 2010 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Laura A. said...

Your room is so beautiful, smooth colours and so cute. I like de photographies which are in you fall into a box

September 20, 2010 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger nuraylin. said...

omgg i love your room!! so pretty!

http://thisbirdhasflown-lin.blogspot.com/

September 20, 2010 at 5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rakastuin ihan täysin sun huoneeseen. niin täydellinen!♥ oma huone näyttää nyt ihan kauheelta..:-D
ainiin ja iihana koira!

September 20, 2010 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Your rooms gorgeous! I wish I could keep my room this tidy hah xx

September 20, 2010 at 7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your photos on thinspiration blogs! How your photos ended up bein there? PS. Love your room!

September 20, 2010 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Inspiração Fashion said...

Lovely room!

September 20, 2010 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

You have such a beautiful room <3

September 20, 2010 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger lavender summer said...

Very cute room!

September 20, 2010 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger nora said...

wow, love your room! and your dog is really cute!

September 20, 2010 at 10:51 PM  
Anonymous Laura said...

Wow, this is one of the most beautiful rooms I've ever seen! I love your blog :)

September 20, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Anna Lorraine said...

love how you organized your room! :)

September 21, 2010 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger pribble-prabble said...

your room is really beautiful & girlish;)

my room:

http://pribbleprabble.blogspot.com/2010/07/schneeweiss-rosarot-teil-2.html

September 21, 2010 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Alle said...

fantastic! I follow u!

September 21, 2010 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger kaśś. said...

Your room is perfect! Simple, but with girly things. And I love that it's white with some pink pillows. Everything looks so clean, fresh & cosily. Kisses from Poland :)

September 21, 2010 at 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of dog do you have ?

September 21, 2010 at 5:47 PM  
Anonymous georgina said...

I LOVE your room!

September 21, 2010 at 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vieläköhän Ikeassa myydään noita laatikkosysteemejä, mimmoinen pöydälläsi on :o Olen niin kovin tykästynyt tuohon, mutta millään en ainakaan Ikean sivuilta löydä :(

September 21, 2010 at 7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES.I love simplicty too.Your style is very chic.And your hair is excellent ! You are very slim.It is good.

September 21, 2010 at 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

söpö koira !

September 21, 2010 at 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love pink mobile phones<3 Im having the same! http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/4629/dscn4605.jpg

September 21, 2010 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Nna said...

ihanan tyttömäinen huone!

September 21, 2010 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Clau ♥ said...

WOW! your room is perfect

September 22, 2010 at 7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your room, love your style!

September 22, 2010 at 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely blog!!
follow you from now.

if you like, take a look on my blog?! :)

September 22, 2010 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Oh my goodness, it's so...clean. And girly! Love it.

x Amy

September 22, 2010 at 4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your photo on Viva Poland Advertisement. With a sign : The Queen is only one. It was strange a bit..
By the way, I really love your photos! You are really pretty girl! There are many girls who are nice, beautiful but your beauty is different!
Greets from Poland !:-*

September 22, 2010 at 4:26 PM  
Anonymous wilma said...

hei voinko kysyä, että mistä oot ostanu tuon lehti"korin" josta näkyy toi trendi? :) se on oikein kiva!

September 22, 2010 at 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, i've got one guestion. How much cost this bag from zara? With a gold chain? Oh my goodnes, i love it..In my country they are sold:(

September 22, 2010 at 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are really famous here in Poland, you're beautiful girl with graet style!

September 22, 2010 at 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ich liebe dein Zimmer

September 22, 2010 at 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Sandra said...

nice room :) love your blog. i am german and looked through german blog as i found yours (it's linked on zukkermaedchen). i lived in helsinki for some month and was like: wow a finish blog :) will read it regularly!

September 22, 2010 at 9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oon just löytäny sun blogin ja rakastunu totaalisesti siihe! Ihanan aito ja yksinkertainen hyvällä tavallla. Oon saanu monia hyviä ideoita, jatka ihmeessä kirjottamista!!

September 22, 2010 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Vero said...

perfect sweet and fashion room!good inspiration for us!

September 22, 2010 at 10:43 PM  
Anonymous Rita said...

I love your room. is so smal but so beautiful. my room is like yours - small - and i share it with my mum. so it's difficult to decorated on my own taste =(

September 23, 2010 at 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEW POST PLS
can't wait... I think its's time ;-)

September 23, 2010 at 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Wilma said...

heii mistä toi on ostettu toi lehti"kori", josta näkyy toi trendi-lehti? :) ihana huone!

September 23, 2010 at 5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marianna please do your make-up collection

September 23, 2010 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger Nora said...

ei vitsi sul on siisti huone! (:

September 23, 2010 at 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihana huone! Mut wtf, onks sulla läppäri JA pöytäkone?? :O

September 23, 2010 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

love it :)

September 23, 2010 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger Hippie Fruit said...

Love the room!!! Organized!! I love!

September 24, 2010 at 2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so simple and so amazing! I love it. I adore your style too. Greetings from Poland ;) ->Joanna

September 24, 2010 at 12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihana huone♥ mut haluan kysyy et minkä ikänen oot?:D

September 24, 2010 at 1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miks et vastaa kommentteihin?:(

September 24, 2010 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger verenaberry said...

Hi, i suggested your blog on mine, therefore i used some of your pictures, hope it's okay.

LOVE YOUR BLOG xxxx

September 24, 2010 at 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei! Mitt navn er Anne, jeg kommer fra polsk. Du har en god blogg, men dessverre vet jeg ikke norsk, så jeg bruker den elektroniske oversetteren. Jeg satte en blogg i september 2010. Jeg inviterer deg til alle:) WWW.ANNABARTOSIK.BLOGSPOT.COM

September 24, 2010 at 11:16 PM  
Anonymous IzuśkaxD said...

Great room! Beautiful colors and style. I dream about this room. I invite you to my blog: www.in-my-sweet-world.blogspot.com Everything is Polish, but you can watch photos.

September 25, 2010 at 3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh please make a new post

September 25, 2010 at 8:41 PM  
Anonymous my-oniomania.blogspot.com said...

you are cool :D! your blog is fantastic :D and you are PRETTY !! :D

September 26, 2010 at 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you tell me, which things do you hold in your wicker boxes?
ps. nice room! :)

September 26, 2010 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger FANNY SOON :D said...

hi, love your room. you r an inspiration. cause i also like simplicity. with pink and white as my main colours (;

September 26, 2010 at 7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna be you and live in your room haha

September 26, 2010 at 9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello !!
I am one fan French of your blog
I like your style and you has many of gout!
I made an article on your room(chamber) which I find very beautiful. And you are in photo in the article on my blog.
If you have time pass to see him(it) and to leave me a comment
Bye
and my blog adress is :
http://eclats-2-mode.skyrock.com/

September 26, 2010 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger M* said...

veeeeeeeery nice!
http://mariapmucientes.blogspot.com/

September 26, 2010 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Chantelle said...

Wonderful job decorating your room! I adore the small wicker baskets, and the white palette. *thumbs up, wayy up*

September 27, 2010 at 5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome room!

September 27, 2010 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I love your room!:)

September 27, 2010 at 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg your room looks so nice!
much from ikea?

kisses from germany

September 27, 2010 at 1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

minkä ikänen oot?=)

September 27, 2010 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger EevvaStyle said...

I love your room!

September 27, 2010 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Dear diary said...

I (L) you bedroom :)

September 27, 2010 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Freja Wewer said...

Hello you..
I think i've visited your very nice blog before.
Take a look at mine and follow me back if U like?
Keep up the good work!

//www.fashionfromheadtotoe.blogspot.com
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

September 27, 2010 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger HANA said...

I think I am totally in love with your blog. Your photos are so clean and simple and your room? So organized! I only wish I could be the same!

Will definitely check back :)

September 27, 2010 at 7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new post please!:)

September 28, 2010 at 9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My room is very similar to yours =)

September 28, 2010 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger Of The Saints said...

you have such a lovely well organised room! :)

www.silhouette-skies.blogspot.com

September 29, 2010 at 1:27 AM  
Blogger lolwut said...

Oooh nice *___*

September 29, 2010 at 10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found a girl who takes your pictures to put on a blog
http://mariannann.skyrock.com/
sorry friend: s

October 1, 2010 at 2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hii! Your room is sooo beautiful! So comfortable and girlie!I like the way u decorate it! The white table is great, u really know how to use the space. I will have a vanity/study table custom made for me and I want something really similar to yours, but a little bit smaller and with a mirror, so I can put all my make and my books, and my computer!It's really nice!! I found your blog not too long ago and I really like your pictures. The lighting is always GREAT. Makes me wanna have a professional camera! And you're soooo pretty, love ur style. xo

October 3, 2010 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your room is beautiful! Such a relaxing and calm feeling from looking at the pictures.

October 4, 2010 at 1:15 AM  
Blogger Anya said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 7, 2010 at 2:26 AM  
Blogger Anya said...

perfect room and so cute dog))

October 7, 2010 at 2:27 AM  
Blogger Alina said...

loove your room! i wish my one would look like yours ;)

www.dionysha.blogspot.com

October 7, 2010 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger Amelie said...

Well, I'm absolutly in Love with your Room and your Blog. Gorgegous ! <3

Greetings. (:

http://pancakeentertainment.blogspot.com/

October 9, 2010 at 12:20 PM  
Anonymous MarieJolie said...

very IKEAish, I like that. I had the same bed in my room at my parent's house.

October 9, 2010 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Ayya Z. said...

you have the cutest room and dog! :)

October 9, 2010 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Pinkaa said...

Aww... I love your room :) and your blog :)

November 1, 2010 at 2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh, you're room is pretty much PERFECT. i was looking for a similar desk but failed to find one. is it from ikea?
xoxo.

November 1, 2010 at 5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE your blog!
xo

November 5, 2010 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger The little world of fashion said...

I just discover your blog, i follow you now.
xx

November 6, 2010 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

I have the same bed! :D

November 8, 2010 at 10:16 PM  
1 – 200 of 208 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home