Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

got no need to stress for

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

got no need to stress for

These things give me reasons to be happy that soon is winter and the summer is gone.
ugg
furrrhat
ggg
scarves
  1. New ugg boots. These are so comfortable, especially comparing to my old fake ones that got broke almost immediately.
  2. New fur hat.
  3. Hot chocolate, candles and Gossip Girl. I've waited so long for this new season!
  4. Big and warm scarves. That fake fur leopard one is my favourite at the moment.
+ Today's outfit. I felt like wearing black from head to toe.
allblack
allblack4
allblack3

113 Comments:

Blogger fashionistaah said...

Omg i was also so happy that the new Gossip girl episode is here..FINALLY :D
how much are the original UGG boots for? saw some for like €100 but not from the original brand..but with sheep fur;)

September 14, 2010 at 10:24 PM  
Anonymous Sofia said...

Why don't you write what you weaaar?? :(

September 14, 2010 at 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you write brands name? would be soo helpful! especially those awesome booties (acne maybe?) and the leopard scarf?
you look soo gooood in black! love your style in general haha : ))

September 14, 2010 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Emmi said...

Always happy when you post :)
where are your boots from(the ones your wearing)?
Oh because of you I want to go to finnland!

September 14, 2010 at 10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could you already watch gossip girl online? I don't find the new episode on the CW page :(

September 14, 2010 at 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your new boots!
they seem to be so warm!

September 14, 2010 at 10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww... i hope to find new gg in a second!
love your hat and the black outfit, and your lovely face and and and... I think that your blog will make me happy during long winter evenings :)

September 14, 2010 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger impressionsforbreakfast said...

you look absolutely stunning! - as always :)
xxx isabel

September 14, 2010 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Mun tekee mieli hipelöidä noiden Uggsien karvaa! :-D Näyttää niiin mukavilta kengiltä kyllä :)

September 14, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

Beautiful photos!

love them!

XOXO

September 14, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Great photos, love that leopard scarf!!

I love fall too!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

September 14, 2010 at 11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could u write where did u get these pretty long sweater-dress from last pics?:)

September 14, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love your style! and the gossip girl too! I will see that tomorrow :)

September 14, 2010 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Cucu said...

Great outfit - amazing pieces!
For me it's now time to watch the new Gossip Girl Episode!!! Waited so long for it :P

Maybe you want to have a look on my site too!?? :)

September 14, 2010 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger LAURA said...

i couldn't wait for the new season too.

and i love your blog!!

September 14, 2010 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Anya said...

you look soooooo beautiful!! your style is cute!!!))))))0

September 14, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the uggs.... <3

September 14, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger agatheloff said...

I love your blog. Is so inspiring

September 14, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Roja said...

I adore your blog <3 my favorite!

September 14, 2010 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Thuhien said...

Pretty new things! And beautiful photos. What lenses (SLR) do you use?

xoxo

September 14, 2010 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Onna said...

where did you get the furry hat? x

September 14, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Anonymous Emily van der Hell said...

I like this totally black Outfit. ;-) And your hair is beautiful like always. <3

September 14, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger KasiaL said...

Where are you buy leopard scarves? I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

September 14, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh i love uggs ♥
Nice outfit!

xoxo

September 14, 2010 at 11:53 PM  
Anonymous Yves said...

Thank you .. I was in depresion because my dad has got a cancer but when I see that add new photos and words I´m happy ... you are amazing, beautiful ... I want to be as you are ... ♥♥♥

Your big fan from Slovakia ♥

September 14, 2010 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Marine said...

Your black boots are just amazing I love them .
Well i'm not sure you'll read my comment because you've got like A LOT of comments but if you do just know that I really like your outfits and your blog , it's really one of my favourite and I'm following you for a long time now !

Kisses from France :)

September 15, 2010 at 12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anfwlina said...

I love what your wearing!
Where is the scarf and top from?
BTW, ur sooo gorgeous wow! :)

XOX
-Angelina

September 15, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger vicky h. said...

I got the bailey button uggs last february and am soo excited to have a reason to wear them again soon :)

Also: Halleluja for Gossip Girl being back !! new favorite day of the week: TUESDAY :)

love your blog girly, you're super pretty!!

xox Vicky
Bikinis & Passports

September 15, 2010 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

love your outfit and that hat is very cute!

September 15, 2010 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger Rahel said...

I'm from Germany and I really love to read your blog. Love your outfits, especially this black one today.You're damn pretty! So, go on like that and I will stay one of your fan readers forever. :)

September 15, 2010 at 1:01 AM  
Blogger Mirjam König said...

soooo many scarfes! :) i love them! :D - All! :D

September 15, 2010 at 1:13 AM  
Blogger mycha86 said...

A great bag from which the company is ... divine cap, you look great in it

September 15, 2010 at 1:49 AM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

:O Where is that fur hat from?? I love it!!

September 15, 2010 at 1:53 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

love your outfit. also want that hat. how exciting is the new gossip girl. i feel like life is complete again!

http://sunshinelollipopsblog.blogspot.com/

September 15, 2010 at 2:32 AM  
Blogger Miss R said...

i adore your fur hat!

nash3r.blogspot.com

September 15, 2010 at 3:51 AM  
Blogger snowcast said...

I can't wait for winter now! Those scarves and hot coco look so comfy!

September 15, 2010 at 4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kocham cię żagiel, w którym został zakupiony?
I love your blog

September 15, 2010 at 6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.. and I want these things as well! Love the hat!

September 15, 2010 at 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mistä toi hattu on?=)

September 15, 2010 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

mä just ajattelin ostaa samanlaiset uggit :-D

September 15, 2010 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger maria said...

I loovee this post darliiing thanks so much for writting it all in english again, that way i can read you! :)

xx Mar!

September 15, 2010 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger HOLLY said...

omg wow, you look beyond stunning!xxx

September 15, 2010 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

great style! love the hat :)


Jess from Taiwan.

September 15, 2010 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Adore you style <3 & I'm soooo happy gossip girl is starting again. I missed it too much!

September 15, 2010 at 10:05 AM  
Anonymous jenny said...

Why don't you write what you weaar? :( wanna know where did you buy that bag and shirt! love the outfit and new ugg boots, i want ones too. :-) shame they are so expensive..

September 15, 2010 at 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mistä nuo asukuvan kengät on?

September 15, 2010 at 12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look amazing in black.

nice hat, need this kind too. and about Uggs bought some for winter already and love them.


Gossip Girl? love it. have you tried to watch Pretty Little Liars? these are also amazing series, you might like it. :)

September 15, 2010 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Ninni said...

musta pukee sua ihan hemmetin hyvin! asu meni kans aivan nappiin! :)

September 15, 2010 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger More than Mode said...

I'm dying for the cold's coming to Barcelona!!! But is still hot here...
I saw Gossip yesteday too!!!! ;)
xoxo

September 15, 2010 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Legolas said...

I love you XD
okay, seriously, you´re sooo cute :) and I love your femininity :) a true princess :)

September 15, 2010 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

You look amazing! Love your blog so much!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

September 15, 2010 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger rölli said...

Munkin täytyis täks talveks hankkia noi uggit, omat feikit on niin hajalla ja noi auttais mua kamalan kylmän talven yli. Uudet paksut kaulahuivit myös hyvin tervetulleita!!!

ps. oikein kiva asu!

September 15, 2010 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

hei mistä sä katot tota ggtä, netistä? mikä nettisivu? :-)

September 15, 2010 at 2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

onkos tää tosta ompun edestä? =)

September 15, 2010 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Lorraine F. said...

I just love your outfit!

September 15, 2010 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I love everything about this blog :D UGGs, Gossip Girl, Starbucks... everything :)

September 15, 2010 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger laboine said...

love your hat! where you buy them?

September 15, 2010 at 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is the bag from?:)

September 15, 2010 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Merili said...

You look so pretty! I envy you in a good way :)

September 15, 2010 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Emmi said...

voi aivan älyttömän suloinen tuo karvahattu! mikähän on sen ostospaikka? :-) ja oioi ihania juttuja oli noissa muissakin kuvissa!!

September 15, 2010 at 5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the most beautiful and inspiring person i have ever ever seen!

September 15, 2010 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger annawithlove said...

You look gorgeous!! Love the photo of the sbucks & gossip girl - perfect mix!

I really enjoy your blog!

September 15, 2010 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Jana Olivia said...

Just wanted to tell you that I just love your blog.

& I love hot chocolate as well. :)

September 15, 2010 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Dilay said...

you're so beautiful ♥ i love your blog (:

September 15, 2010 at 6:18 PM  
Anonymous Nic's Notebook said...

Your outfit is lovely - I love big warm scarves yay...!

September 15, 2010 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Ali S. said...

Me encantan las botas y el bolso!!! tu blog es genial.

saludos!!! :D

September 15, 2010 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Jeanie said...

Ihanan lämpösiä kuvia - varsinki tuo kynttiläkuva! Jotenki tuo tunnelmaa + että lämmin kaakao on ihan parasta syksyssä ♥

September 15, 2010 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

you have amazing hat, you look so pretty :)

September 15, 2010 at 7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't usually follow blogs because I get bored of people easily but you're so inspiring and at the same time, so simple. You're outfits are really nice and useful. And I always love all the things that you post.

So, to sum up, I really love your blog. You've a fan in Barcelona ;)

September 15, 2010 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Marta said...

Hi!! I love Ugg!! You are very beautiful...kiss
My fashion diary

September 15, 2010 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

Wow I love the UGG boots! I want them so bad haha <3
your outfit is awesome, as usual :)

September 15, 2010 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Milla said...

mistä oot ostanu noi uggit ? :)

September 15, 2010 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

black is very appropriate for cloudy days...I'm also excited Gossip Girl is back, the fashion is incredible :)

XoXo-Kelli K
heep://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com/

September 15, 2010 at 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Mariana G. said...

It's funny how you look tanned and wear winter clothing! Pretty!

Btw, I've waited a long time for Gossip Girl's fourth season too!


kisses!

September 15, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger no-baa said...

awesom, as always.
Have you ever watched Glee? I must say, it's first for me if we're talking about series.
I don't like GG anymore like I was year or two ago.

September 15, 2010 at 11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your legs are just PERFECT <3 !!!!!!

September 16, 2010 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger Narosasa said...

Im totally impressed with your style... is amazing!! where you bought the rings that appear in "somenthing new" post? LOVE IT!
And the first Zara bag that you wear inn the post "I SAID I LOVED YOU IN THE SUMMER..." is of this season??
thanks
xxx

September 16, 2010 at 2:00 AM  
Blogger Josefin said...

oiii sun blogi on niiiiiin ihana! ehkä lemppari :) ♥ mullaki on karvahattu ja uggit pitäs ostaa ku vanhat meni rikki :( mut ei ehkä aitoja mut paljoko noi aidot uggit makso? :)

September 16, 2010 at 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mistä noi mustat nilkkurit on? :)

September 16, 2010 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

just amazing!
and i couldn't wait to see the new season of gg to!

have great days my dear!

xx
http://babejanefashion.blogspot.com/

September 16, 2010 at 7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oioi mistä seuraat tota GG:tä!:O eihän sitä kuitenkaa suomen telkkarista vielä tuu?:o
rakastuin sun karvahattuun+uggeihin!<3

September 16, 2010 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Georgia said...

It's not fair! We haven't got GossipGirl yet... I may have to watch it online. May.
It would be mine

September 16, 2010 at 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing outfit :) i love Gossip girl too <3

September 17, 2010 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Uggs make me happy too!!! :-) and trapper fur hats... and starbucks, and gossip girl... are we twins?? :-)

September 17, 2010 at 2:33 AM  
Blogger ışılay. said...

I'm a new follewer :) niiice blog C:

September 17, 2010 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger ışılay. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 17, 2010 at 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are you from? this is my riddle since august ;<

September 17, 2010 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Chino Couture said...

i can't wait to wear my ugg boots as well ! :)

September 17, 2010 at 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where You get this leopard scarf and fur hat? :))

please answer.

September 17, 2010 at 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI.what is your height ?
I found your blog 2 weeks ago and I looove it.
what is your height?
Sory, I'm from Poland and my English isn't good, but I understand your posts :))

September 17, 2010 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger NYChocolate said...

love love love! WE LOVE YOUR BLOG! (L)

September 17, 2010 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger katia. said...

love your blog! and ur todays outfit is simply genius.
I'm observing u now with blogspot.
xx

September 18, 2010 at 4:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, i love your blog ! you are soo pretty. :)

maybe you can visit my blog :

vanessa-sophie.blogspot.com

September 18, 2010 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

wow your blog and your pictures
are really nice

September 18, 2010 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Cherious said...

omg! u look great!

i love gossip girl too. <3

xoxo, Cherious.

September 18, 2010 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

I´m thinking abt getting UGG too,but they´re so expensive.. but the fact of quality might survive :D
Love your outfit!

September 18, 2010 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Bom said...

where are you from? this is my riddle since august ;<
Marianna is from Finland :D

September 19, 2010 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Felina said...

oh i love love love the brown floor. My one is a yellow carpet -.-

xoxo

have a look at my blog ;)
lookvernal.blogspot.com

September 19, 2010 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

OMG,I'm in love with your room and you are sooooooooooooooo beautiful,i can't believe ist :)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

September 19, 2010 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your room is so cute. I am a newbie so pop in;):

www.gefanka.blogspot.com

September 20, 2010 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Monika said...

oi vähänkö rakastan sun huonettas ! o:

September 20, 2010 at 5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look really cute :)
and i can't help but love the pillows on your bed

September 20, 2010 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

Liityin lukijaksesi, sun tyyli on aivan hyper ihana! :) Mistä ostit nuo UGGisi?

http://tallainen-pienitytto.blogspot.com/

September 20, 2010 at 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oot ihan tajuttoman kaunis !

September 25, 2010 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Monia said...

great outfit :) and i like your room ;)

September 25, 2010 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Sarah V. said...

Lovely pics and lovely outfit as always!

XX

September 26, 2010 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

pidät näköjään samantapaisista asioista kuin minäkin :) ihanan näköistä karvaa noissa saappaissa, tekisi mieli hipelöidä, haha! ja asusi on tyylikäs ja mielenkiintoinen vaikka onkin kokonaan musta :)

September 27, 2010 at 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! U're beautiful!

September 29, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger my.mary said...

GG is amazing, Serena is beautiful and Starbucks cup is like classic. <3

October 5, 2010 at 1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where do you buy your perfect black boots ???

October 24, 2010 at 11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get that hat ? looooove it♥

November 1, 2010 at 9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why you don't answer ?

November 8, 2010 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger jenni said...

Moi!
Siskoni ilmoitti minulle nähneensä tuon sinun karvalakkikuvasi nuorten nettisivulla useampaan eri kertaan. Ajattelin, että jos et ole ennen ollut tietoinen asiasta, tässä yksi linkki missä mm. esiintyy tämä kuvasi. Moni on kirjoittanut myös siihen oman hahmonsa nimen. Siitä on tullut hieman känää. Voit tarkistaa kuvan klikkaamalla sitä.
(kuva on kolmannessa kommentissa ja kuvaasi siis käytetään roolipelaamiseen)

http://fi.gosupermodel.com/community/forum_thread.jsp?id=1968217

August 2, 2011 at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home