Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

casual & easy

Thursday, August 4, 2011

casual & easy

 ds7
Today was a nice and easy day: seeing my friend, eating out, laughing a lot, taking these pics in a park and going to movies. I got my mind off some things I've been stressing about, today was actually a perfect day for that. Now I just need to focus on the many good things I have, life is too short to dwell on the bad ones. Cliche maybe, but true.

Tänään oli ihanan rento päivä: näin kaveria, syötiin Bravuriassa, otettiin kuvia puistossa, käytiin leffassa ja naurettiin. Sain ajatukset muualle jutuista joita olen stressannut, tänään olikin täydellinen päivä siihen. Välillä sitä aina juuttuu vellomaan huonoihin ihan turhiinkin asioihin, ja unohtaa miten paljon hyvää elämässä on. Niin kliseinen lause kuin onkin niin tottahan se on, elämä on liian lyhyt siihen.

Pssst, tästä lähtien saatte joka tekstissä suomennoksen!

ds4
ds2
ds5
Sweater Weekday, hat H&M, denim shorts Carlings, heels Zara, watch Michael Kors

253 Comments:

«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 253 of 253
Blogger Ida-Maria said...

Ihana asu! Oot muutenki niin kaunis ja tykkään tosi paljon sun blogista! :))

http://makeyourdreamscometrue-idamarian.blogspot.com

August 6, 2011 at 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Romana said...

you are so beautiful and nice. i never think i can find as cool blog as this is! :)

August 6, 2011 at 2:33 PM  
Anonymous Romana said...

you are so beautiful and nice. i never think i can find as cool blog as this is! :)

August 6, 2011 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Jéssica e Ana Paula said...

looking lovely as always!

xx

http://chequematte.blogspot.com

August 6, 2011 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger R. said...

lovely outfit :) And I totally agree with you :*

http://addictedtosun.blogspot.com/

August 6, 2011 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 6, 2011 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

really nice outfit! Love the simple combinations.

xoxo

August 6, 2011 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger sylviaa said...

You're inspiration for me! Great style :)yeah that's right we have to focus on the only good things ;)xoxo

August 6, 2011 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger sylviaa said...

syylvie.blogspot.com :)

August 6, 2011 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

your blog is pretty amazing. i've seen the pictures you posted. and i think you'd be very talented as a model or somethink like that. and you've got a new follower! check out my blog, julia :)

http://summer-rainj.blogspot.com/

August 6, 2011 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger PaniInga said...

nice :)
http://arnianna.blogspot.com/

August 6, 2011 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger 1 said...

You look beautifully. For a long time I read your blog. In Russia you popular :) I have started to blog recently, have written about you a post.
http://orvarvara.blogspot.com/

August 6, 2011 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Nadja D. said...

love the shoes !


http://we-are-only-young-once.blogspot.com/

August 6, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Sheer Girl said...

you are so beautiful!

August 6, 2011 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger Lara Nixon said...

the location is so great :)
lovin' it

August 7, 2011 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

nice!!!

August 7, 2011 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Barbora said...

I love your style!!!

http://www.timefor-fashion.blogspot.com/

August 7, 2011 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger Juliana said...

I love your shorts! Look really good on you :)

August 7, 2011 at 2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this your twitter also, or is it a fake?
http://twitter.com/#!/lcmeryem

August 7, 2011 at 5:49 AM  
Blogger angie fashion ♥ said...

Your set is really fantastic ! ♥♥♥

http://malinowa-fashion.blogspot.com/

August 7, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a french teenager, you look so great, in France you are a model for a lot of young girls like me :) sorry if I do spelling.. So we love your style, your cool attitude and when you smile it's very joyful :D Well, Goodbye and good luck to you! :-)

August 7, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ensimmäinen kuva <3 Aivan täydellisen kaunis!

August 7, 2011 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger CHOCAROME said...

you look amazing, I adore your shoes and everything!

I'm also your new follower - I'm really glad that I found your blog

with love,
I have big GIVEAWAY -your participation in it is very important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

August 7, 2011 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger natalie said...

cute hat)I like it.

August 7, 2011 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

Nice photo)

August 7, 2011 at 5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice, Marianna :)

August 7, 2011 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger inga said...

adorable :) Love this kind of posts!:)

August 7, 2011 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Allegra said...

great style and great blog !!

August 8, 2011 at 12:25 AM  
Blogger Déborah Klug said...

me and my friends think you're beautiful on the day you posted a video I said "no, he should have the ugly voice" and is not ugly! ahhaha blog congratulations, and you're beautiful!

August 8, 2011 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger Déborah Klug said...

me and my friends think you're beautiful on the day you posted a video I said "no, he should have the ugly voice" and is not ugly! ahhaha blog congratulations, and you're beautiful!

www.cademeublush.com

August 8, 2011 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Soraya Duriez said...

love the Kors watch !!
sorayaduriez.blogspot.com

August 8, 2011 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

wow i love love love your outfit!!! great blog!

would you like to follow me back? it would be great:)

http://autumn-is-coming.blogspot.com/

August 8, 2011 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Irene's Closet said...

Oohh I love all your outfit :)

You look amazing here!

x*
www.ireneccloset.com

August 8, 2011 at 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how can you always look so damn beautiful in every picture!! its not fair, tell me your secret please:D haha

But i love your blog, you rock!

August 8, 2011 at 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super ubrania i zdjęcia!!:)
Zapraszam do mnie!

http://jula-locanina.blogspot.com/

August 8, 2011 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger thecandyblog said...

very nice outfit...!!!
Follow my blog ^_^ http://thecandyblog-of-elisa.blogspot.com/

Kiss. Ely. <3

August 8, 2011 at 4:06 PM  
Anonymous Sophie said...

Love this outfit! <3 Love you Mariannan. Greetings from Poland :)

August 8, 2011 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you are amazing!!!

check out my blog: http://toriaaaa-lee.blogspot.com/

August 8, 2011 at 4:25 PM  
Anonymous stylethief said...

So cute! Really loved the shoes!

August 8, 2011 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Febe said...

I am so in love with you're blog. I check it the howl day!
again a great outfit!

xoxo

August 8, 2011 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

You're so beautiful! I wrote a new article on my blog here: http://your-lucy.blogspot.com/2011/08/10-tipu-pro-krasne-vlasy.html .. I put it in your picture, you would be missing there. I wrote on the photo link on your blog and your name. I hope you do not mind and it makes you happy. :) Have a nice day.

August 8, 2011 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Eva ▲ said...

lovely blog and your style is just amazing! love the hat!! :)
im your new follower!!
xoxoEvaa

http://thefashionfairytaleblog.blogspot.com/

August 8, 2011 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Sina said...

wow!
I can't believe how great you look, even in such easy combinations!
lots of love

fashionandphotos-sina.blogspot.com

August 8, 2011 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger Lio said...

So pretty!
:)
http://aqua-marinia.blogspot.com

August 8, 2011 at 11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice!
xoxo

August 8, 2011 at 11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, very nice :)

August 9, 2011 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Ooooh how I want those pretty shoes! Lucky girl :)

August 9, 2011 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Duygu said...

you're so gorgeous! xox

combo-monster.blogspot.com

August 10, 2011 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Love your outfit!
Courtney
Http://icanbemanythings.blogspot.com

August 11, 2011 at 1:37 AM  
Blogger Yelena Starikova said...

Love your heels!

AllGlamThings

August 13, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

such a cute outfit :)

August 14, 2011 at 4:56 AM  
Blogger Maren said...

you're so beautiful!!

August 19, 2011 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Cleem said...

Beautiful ! *_* ♥

August 20, 2011 at 4:06 PM  
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 253 of 253

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home