Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

on my way to new york!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

on my way to new york!

Guess where I'm at the moment?!! At Frankfurt airport, final destination New York! I was actually supposed to be in NY already yesterday, but I had to stay one night in Frankfurt because of a delay of my first flight. Can't believe I'm soon (well, after 9 hours) there! Boarding starts now, I have to go! I'll write more from New York, yeeeyyy!!

Arvatkaas missä oon just?! Frankfurtin kentällä, matkalla New Yorkiin! Mun piti olla oikeestaan perillä jo eilen siellä, mutta ensimmäisen lennon myöhästymisen takia jatkolento siirtyi tälle päivälle ja olin siis yön täällä Frankfurtissa. No, onneksi sain matkaa loppupäästä pidennettyä myös päivällä. Nyt pitää mennä, boarding jono koneeseen jo lyhenee! Lisää periltä, ciao!
nycii
nycii2

166 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

kateus!

July 2, 2011 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

bon voyage! good luck :)

July 2, 2011 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

hyvää matkaa! :) oon kateellinen!

July 2, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Sabrina ♥ Chérie said...

New York *.* I come with you ;-)

XOXO from Germany

July 2, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Małgorzata said...

ohhh yeah :D
NYC <3

July 2, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Anonymous s said...

ohhh great... enjoy ;D


http://magmoiselle.fr

July 2, 2011 at 9:09 AM  
Anonymous Gabriela said...

Have a safe flight!

July 2, 2011 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi ihanuutta!! Mahtavaa matkaa <3

July 2, 2011 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Alla, Vova and Vovochka said...

Why?! You never mintioned!

July 2, 2011 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger eliza said...

That's so exciting! I can't wait to hear more abut New York :)

xx

July 2, 2011 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

Enjoy a time there! i want to see a photos! :)

July 2, 2011 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger maria said...

woou pidä hauskaa:)

July 2, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

Hope you have a nice trip over there!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

July 2, 2011 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger katerinza said...

New York <3
have a safe flight

July 2, 2011 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger bio.nade said...

have fun in ny & we want a lot of pictures :)

July 2, 2011 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Kriss said...

Lucky girl :)

http://daisylola.blogspot.com

July 2, 2011 at 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hihii (: I live in Graz :D
have fun in NY :b

July 2, 2011 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger J's said...

omg, have fun !
I really want to go to New York.

July 2, 2011 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Martina said...

OMG! I envy you so much! :D bt have fun :)

http://myamericandr3am.blogspot.com/

July 2, 2011 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Elena Oliva said...

Kateus, hyvää matkaa

July 2, 2011 at 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Riikka said...

Voi! Jälleen Nykiin! :) Ehkäpä herättää pienenlaista kateutta =)

July 2, 2011 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger char said...

have fun! i've always wanted to go there.

- char

July 2, 2011 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger whitney said...

Such lovely photos! Hope you have an amazing time.

http://fleeting-moments.blogspot.com/

July 2, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Chic and Clothes said...

You're lucky !

July 2, 2011 at 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you !! Enjoy it *

http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

July 2, 2011 at 10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again in New York? Woow! We are jealous! But what is the target of your trip? We're really curious!

July 2, 2011 at 10:36 AM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

OMG Im so jealous!!!

July 2, 2011 at 10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have to give a lot of pictures! nice flight; *

July 2, 2011 at 10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have to give a lot of pictures! nice flight; *

July 2, 2011 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Katrin said...

waah that's so cool! have fun!

Katrin
Vintage & Vanilla, Darling!

July 2, 2011 at 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hyvää matkaa c: mä oon just tänään lähdössä espanjasta, nooooo ;_; no jaa, kaipa suomi kelpaa..hetkeksi aikaa?

July 2, 2011 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Safe travels!

xO Kristen
http://thereviewstudio.blogspot.com/

July 2, 2011 at 10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa:D. I'm sooo jealous.

Have Fun.<3

July 2, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NYC ! Good luck :)

July 2, 2011 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger luthienn said...

Lucky you! Have fun in NY :)

July 2, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger shu84 said...

Good luck , have a good Time :) http://shu84.blogspot.com

July 2, 2011 at 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOU :))!

July 2, 2011 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Dinah said...

Have fun in NY :)

xx Dinah

July 2, 2011 at 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aah, that's so cool, can I come with you? why are you going to new york again?

July 2, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so jealous! have a nice trip marianna :*

July 2, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Enjoy!!

www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

July 2, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger nakedqueen said...

great trip:)
lucky girl ..
good luck at ny

July 2, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Wiki said...

enjoy it ;D
NYC is sooooo amazing *___*

______________________
luftkusse.blogspot.com

July 2, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Vivilienchen said...

Hey I Love your blog :)
xoxo

http://diewolfsmaske.blogspot.com/

July 2, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Lexandra said...

Have a wonderful trip! Good luck!

July 2, 2011 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Legolas said...

whoa, that´s unexpected, where did that come from? Jesus, you´re so lucky :(
But have fun honey ;)

July 2, 2011 at 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooo :D Again? What for? And why didn't you tell me :D ! Sooo jealous, have fun Marianna!


(and I'm sure at your Starbucks latte will be 'Marianna' not 'Mariel' this time haha ! :) )

Lucy xoxoxoxoxo

July 2, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger My ♥ Passion said...

Wow thats great! I live in Frankurty, you where in my city :D Have fun there in New York!

My ♥ Passion

July 2, 2011 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Magda said...

I'm jealous! :>

July 2, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

omg, new york, ahain?! :) can´t wait to hear what you are there for :)

July 2, 2011 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger laBarbara said...

wow! good luck ;) have a good time in NY!


Barbara from http://la-sante-est-belle.blogspot.com/

July 2, 2011 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger majau said...

NYC? Again? :D

July 2, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger carolin. said...

oh I'm so jealous right now. I miss New York so much.. I wish I was there, too :) Have fun!

July 2, 2011 at 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want take the flight with you sooo bad:))))) I love you,have a nice trip!
Giovi♥

July 2, 2011 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Chrisoula said...

have a good time! I'm jealous ;))

July 2, 2011 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HOW exiting! i wish i could come with you! :))

la tiquismiquis
http://tqsm.blogspot.com

July 2, 2011 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Lia said...

Budapest! (Y) :D I live in Budapest! ♥

July 2, 2011 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

NY again ?! You're so lucky, i'll go in november, i can't wait !!!
Have a good time :)

July 2, 2011 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

have a beautiful time there ;)

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.

July 2, 2011 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

I wish you so much fun in NYC and I'm JEALOUS!

http://mylifeyourentertainment.blogspot.com

July 2, 2011 at 12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are you doing there?

July 2, 2011 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger ... said...

that's amazing! have a fab time!♥

July 2, 2011 at 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm so jealous! :) Have a nice flight. Btw, you're flying to New York alone, or with somebody?
Kisses,
Karina

July 2, 2011 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger wilma said...

eikä oon kateellinen ! mut pidä hauskaa:)

July 2, 2011 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger The little world of fashion said...

Lucky girl!!

July 2, 2011 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger FANGLE JUNGLE said...

I'm sure you are gonna love it!♥ hope to hear about your trip to NYC soon:)

July 2, 2011 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger leyla said...

have fun :D

check out my new blog!:)
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

July 2, 2011 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Elena Martínez Bengoechea said...

lucky you ;) enjoy New York again It´s awesome!

Elena from www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com

July 2, 2011 at 1:53 PM  
Anonymous bruna said...

good luck!!

July 2, 2011 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Olga said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 2, 2011 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Olga said...

have fun :)
XOXO from spain!

desperate-for-fashion.blogspot.com

July 2, 2011 at 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so really super! good luck to you! waiting new post in NY!:)

http://theygoinghollywood.blogspot.com/

July 2, 2011 at 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so lucky! :)

Have fun there, beautiful !:)

July 2, 2011 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Teresa Starling said...

oh , i want travel with you ♥


http://teresastarling.blogspot.com/

July 2, 2011 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Lili Mitrovic said...

Great!
Darling, I've changed the blog's name, now it's Amo Lusso.
Hope you'll add my blog in your list as I did. :)
Baci***
www.amolusso.blogspot.com

July 2, 2011 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger R. said...

Oh, I'm so jealous for you :P I miss U.S :(

http://addictedtosun.blogspot.com/

July 2, 2011 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Isa Vasconcellos said...

Boa Viagem!!
:D

Beijos(kiss)
reviravoltta.blogspot.com

July 2, 2011 at 2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NY again?! oooh, i'm jeaolus! having fun, XOXO

July 2, 2011 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Laila said...

Good trip! :D I want to go there too! :D two of my friends went there this summer too :D

July 2, 2011 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Olga Shevchuk said...

Have a good trip:)
Ny is a fantastic city! I am going to visit it too)

July 2, 2011 at 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun!

July 2, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ääää oon niin kaateellinen mut hauskaa matkaa ! :)

July 2, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger patrycja said...

you are so luckyyyyyyy!!

July 2, 2011 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

nice, have fun ! ;)

http://sofijaas.blogspot.com/

July 2, 2011 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Laura M. said...

awww I'm jealous!!! I hope you have a lot of fun sweetie!! *-*
Can't wait to hear how it was.

xoxo

July 2, 2011 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Ceyda said...

beautiful :)♥
xoxo

July 2, 2011 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger avinashi said...

Have a nice trip !

http://aavinashi.blogspot.com/

July 2, 2011 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Alana Barreto said...

Boa viagem!

www.alanabarreto.blogspot.com

July 2, 2011 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger The Fancy Teacup said...

Excited for you to be in New York! Can't wait to see photos from your adventures!

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

July 2, 2011 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Carlijn said...

woaaah jealous. have fun girl! (: hope i'll meet you once in helsinki! xoxo

July 2, 2011 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

Wow, have an amazing time :-) Can't wait to see pictures from your trip-- very jealous! xx

July 2, 2011 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger PW said...

envy you!!:)

July 2, 2011 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Blueberry said...

Have fun ! ;)

http://nasz-styl-modaiuroda.blogspot.com/

July 2, 2011 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger EDYTA said...

Have fun Marianna! I'm looking forward to the pics!

July 2, 2011 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Carolina Carvalho said...

Have a safe trip and have lot os fun there!

July 2, 2011 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

oh wow , have fun, i'm so jealous. x

July 2, 2011 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Catarina Pereira said...

once again Marianna?? you should take us with you! ahah, have a good trip!

July 2, 2011 at 7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah ! You are a very lucky girl ! But you didn't say that you will travel to New York ?!
Bon voyage Marianna ! In english, good travel and good trip !
Good shopping too ! ;)

Bisous de France. Kiss from France !

July 2, 2011 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

aaaaah, new yorkkiin ! ;o mäki tahon.

July 2, 2011 at 9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taas Nykiin. :D Mä oon kateellinen! Haluun sinne kans! <3

July 2, 2011 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Ania said...

Bon voyage! :)
I like your style! :))


zielonaanka.blogspot.com

July 2, 2011 at 10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei! Huomasin tänään että olet Lauren Conradin ylläpitämällä sivulla...tai kuva sinusta!!!! Olitko tietoinen? Katso linkki:

http://thebeautydepartment.com/hair/page/3/

Olin ihan, että oho!!

July 2, 2011 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Malina said...

omg! Take me too!

:)

July 2, 2011 at 10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, i'm now in new york:)))) it;s amaZing placee:))))

July 2, 2011 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

I hope you had a good flight! :)

July 2, 2011 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger  said...

awesome! have fun :)

July 2, 2011 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger PaperAirplanes said...

You're in NY again?!
Lucky girl :)

July 2, 2011 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you have a wonderful time :)

July 3, 2011 at 1:22 AM  
Blogger Maylina said...

omg new-york <3 sooo jealous ahah

July 3, 2011 at 2:20 AM  
Blogger Temporary:Secretary said...

Have yourself a lovely time!

July 3, 2011 at 2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so lucky! I envy you! Have a good time and please - take a lot of pictures.

Bisou bisou :*

July 3, 2011 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger IKS said...

have a nice trip :) take lots of photos and enjooooy!

July 3, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Camille said...

Waw you're so lucky to be back already in New York. The city is so amazing, I miss it !

Enjoy your trip, I can't wait to see your photos.

Kisses,
C.
http://cbcmg.blogspot.com

July 3, 2011 at 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, Marianna, I can't wait for news from you!;-)

July 3, 2011 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Anja said...

Going to NYC again? OMG, so jealous! Have fun! :)

http://faiirylights.blogspot.com/

July 3, 2011 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger lululovesitall said...

I was at Frankfurt airport last week. I wish we were there the same time and meet.

July 3, 2011 at 1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooooow marianna! what are you going to do there? xoxo Gabi ♥

July 3, 2011 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger LisasRuby said...

Have an awesome time - make sure you shop lots!!

xx

http://lisasruby.blogspot.com/

July 3, 2011 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Lic Viviana said...

I'm so jealous girl :) Have so much fun and come back healthy!

http://fashion-as-passion.blogspot.com/

July 3, 2011 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger empty said...

have a amazing time there!
NYC 4EVER!

xoxo
http://dolifestyle.blogspot.com

July 3, 2011 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

good luck:)

see my blog:)
please

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

:)

July 3, 2011 at 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait for some news <3
you are amazing

July 3, 2011 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Krissi said...

Have fun and take a lot of pictures♥

http://the-sound-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

July 3, 2011 at 8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky, you are!

Enjoy :)

xoxo from France.

July 3, 2011 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Martyna Vin said...

I'm soooooooo jealous :)))Gooood luck!

July 3, 2011 at 9:10 PM  
Anonymous Alexa said...

you are so lucky

July 3, 2011 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

enjoy nyc! i love nyc!

July 3, 2011 at 11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg, ota mut mukaan! oon niin kateellinen sulle. mutta pidä hauskaa siellä - sekä ota paljon kuvia! :-

July 4, 2011 at 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE! Kan you answer on this question? Are your hair thick or thin? Howcan you get so much volume???? NEED THE ANSWER! LOVE U! <3

July 4, 2011 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger RocketRoketto said...

I live in New York City! :)

It's great to have you here again!, Have fun and enjoy!

Hopefully one day, we can meet, perhaps on another trip!! :)

July 4, 2011 at 1:19 AM  
Blogger Elena said...

is this your 1st time in NY? have a great time!

July 4, 2011 at 2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please, write something :(
I'm waiting :* and I think not only me

July 4, 2011 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Susanna said...

Miten mä olen missannut tän blogin! Jäänpä seurailemaan, Ihanaa matkaa New Yorkiin!

July 4, 2011 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

Have a safe flight!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

July 4, 2011 at 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Olithee said...

awesome just....Enjoy :)

July 4, 2011 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Anke said...

Enjoy your trip. Your blog is awesome :-) Greets from Germany

July 4, 2011 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Elena said...

Enjoy it ! I look forward to see your pictures :) xoxo

http://www.elena-lessecrets.blogspot.com/

July 4, 2011 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger leyla said...

LOVE your blog! im following u now!

http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

July 4, 2011 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Cinja said...

WHOA NYC again?! have so much fun!!

July 4, 2011 at 9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://weheartit.com/entry/10185259

July 4, 2011 at 10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, NY again? Have a good trip! :D

July 5, 2011 at 1:34 AM  
Blogger Lili Mitrovic said...

Darling, i'm so unhappy...
I've changed my blog url and now the old fallowers cannot see me in dashboard when I post or else...
Can you please click fallow again on my page? I would be very grateful!
www.amolusso.blogspot.com

July 5, 2011 at 2:15 AM  
Anonymous Claire M. said...

I hope you'll enjoy your trip! Have a blast.

July 5, 2011 at 6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to New York too...:)

July 6, 2011 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger Scarf and Macarons said...

Hey Marianna, i wish you the best trip ever, please see our blog (:

July 6, 2011 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger Lady Fur said...

New York is a magic and exiting city! Have a happy holiday!!
kisses from your follower! ♡
www.welovefur.blogspot.com
With love Little Sablehttp://littlesable.tumblr.com/

July 6, 2011 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Riikka said...

Oi vähän siistiä! Täällä yksi kateellinen :)

July 6, 2011 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Natalia said...

cool blog

:) here is my beauty and fashion blog

chocolateandhoneyblog.blogspot.com

July 6, 2011 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Giulia said...

Wow you're so lucky ;)

Kisses
from Milan
Giulia
www.thesmileybow.blogspot.com

July 6, 2011 at 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Katharina said...

I'm jealous !! New York how brilliant is that ? Have fun, take a lot of pics and report later :) x

July 6, 2011 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger FuturisticChic said...

I envy the journey to NYC :) nice trip!
http://futuristicchic.blogspot.com/

July 6, 2011 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Our Youth said...

Ah lovely. New York <3

July 7, 2011 at 2:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw you in SoHo yesterday :)

July 7, 2011 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

have an awesome trip!

Kristina
http://spottedappeal.blogspot.com/

July 7, 2011 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

lovely nails:)

Please see my blog:)

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

July 7, 2011 at 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teikäläinen vois postailla hieman useammin, sulla kuitenkin niin paljon lukijoita, jotka kaipaavat varmasti postauksia tiuhempaan tahtiin. Teet vaikka ajastettuja postauksia varastoon, sillonkun aikaa löytyy, jos ei muuten innosta.

July 7, 2011 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger maddie-girly said...

I love your video for Blogger's Wardrobe =)

July 7, 2011 at 4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://vimeo.com/25785672 !!!!!!!!!!! :D

July 7, 2011 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

I love your blog

visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.com/

July 7, 2011 at 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uwielbiam Cię (I love you)
jesteś świetna (you're great)

July 7, 2011 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Татьяна said...

http://sv-tanya.blogspot.com/

July 7, 2011 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Aleksandra Orin said...

good way :D

I hope that U will take a lot of photos!

July 7, 2011 at 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SEE THIS !
Marianna's voice ! :D

http://vimeo.com/25785672

July 8, 2011 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger definitely anna said...

Have fun and do tell! Probably some career move? haha

July 8, 2011 at 12:52 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

New York twice a year?? How come?? You'r so lucky !!! Have fun !!!! :))))

July 8, 2011 at 10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

näin sut lentokentällä(:

July 9, 2011 at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home