Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

last day of june

Thursday, June 30, 2011

last day of june

cross2
I've had so many things to do these last days, that I don't know where to start! For example I've worked on some exciting blog things! But more of that later, I have to be pretty quick now because I have to start packing...

Mulla on viime päivinä ollut hurrjan paljon kaikkia juttuja tehtävänä, en edes tiedä mistä aloittaa! Oon muun muuassa puuhastellut erilaisten blogijuttujen parissa, mutta niistä kuulette sitten myöhemmin.. Nyt mulla on kiire pakkaamaan, yritän olla nopea!
bag1
Today I bought a new bag from Topshop! I had considered buying this for a long time and now that there was only one left it was time to finally buy it. It's a little bit hippie but I like it!

Uusi laukku Topshopilta. Tätä olin harkinnut jo niin pitkään, etten yhtään enää epäröinyt ostoa nyt kun niitä oli enää yksi jäljellä. Onneksi ehdin sen saada, olisi jäänyt muuten kummittelemaan! Vähän hippityylinen, mutta tykkään.
bag4'
bag3
I need to be really careful with this because of those feathers, the material (soft suede leather) and the color. But maybe it's good that it's not black, it's more summery.

Pitää yrittää olla varovainen noiden sulkien, materiaalin (mokkanahkaa) ja värin kanssa. Mutta hyvä vaan että vaihteeksi muutakin kuin mustaa, nyt mulla on kesälaukku!

159 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous & I love the bag!

June 30, 2011 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Elviira said...

Nätit shortsit:) Ja muutenkin tosi nätti asukokonaisuus!

June 30, 2011 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

LOVE your bag!

Wonderful outfit!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

June 30, 2011 at 8:27 PM  
Anonymous sofia said...

tääl ei oo ikinä ollu näin vähää kommentteja kun mä oon tänne tullu :D, tai äskenki tos luki et 0 comments :-D. mut niiin toi laukku on tosi kiva ja sä oot aina niin kaunis :-)!

June 30, 2011 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

the new bag is nice, and I like your outfit very much! :)
http://fashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

June 30, 2011 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

you look so pretty :)

June 30, 2011 at 8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look very nice))

June 30, 2011 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

rakastan sun hiuksias <3 ja ihana laukku!

http://ready-for-fashion.blogspot.com/

June 30, 2011 at 8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your look is gorgeous ! Love it !!

mypancakestory.blogspot.com

June 30, 2011 at 8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should cut your hair. In short hair u will look much younger and beautiful. Of course lovely bag. So boho!

June 30, 2011 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Great bag doll, love it :)

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

June 30, 2011 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger Chrisoula said...

lovely bag:)
you are so pretty

June 30, 2011 at 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely Outfit!

And the bag is wonderful!!!!

http://meinblogflohmarkt.blogspot.com/

June 30, 2011 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Tari said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE your bag!

June 30, 2011 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

Ach!!!! Lovely girl

June 30, 2011 at 8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look fantastic!

June 30, 2011 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Valentine said...

i love this bag, u look so cute :)

June 30, 2011 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger Marla Marx said...

Your Outfit ist gorgeous, i always like your Outifts :)

June 30, 2011 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Martina said...

you are so georgeous!

http://myamericandr3am.blogspot.com/

June 30, 2011 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Ninni said...

Tosi nätti laukku. Tää on vähän hassua mut kadehdin sun nenää, se on jollain tapaa söpö ja veistoksellinen samaan aikaan! :D

June 30, 2011 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This bag is awesome, i love it ! Great outfit :)

June 30, 2011 at 8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihana asu, ja noi kengät on niin mageet!! :)

June 30, 2011 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

gorgeous :) nice bag.

June 30, 2011 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Eveliina said...

Ihana asu. Ja toi laukku on tosi sulonen!

June 30, 2011 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger arttu said...

toi laukku ja noi höyhenet etenkin!! :o purrfect!

June 30, 2011 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Juliettka said...

oh you're look great!!!!!

June 30, 2011 at 8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair looks so big! Hahaha

Love your outfit :)

xx

June 30, 2011 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger JEF said...

pretty! The bag is so beautiful! love it :)

http://littlemagicfashion.blogspot.com/

June 30, 2011 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Corinna said...

you are too pretty for this world!
gorgeous bag, i love the hippie style!!

http://cocofashionsmitten.blogspot.com/

June 30, 2011 at 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Iina said...

Ihana laukku <3

June 30, 2011 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Sabrina ♥ Chérie said...

Oh I love your bag! You are so sweet ^_^

June 30, 2011 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

oooi vähän kivan erikoinen laukku. :D i like it.

June 30, 2011 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger shu84 said...

Love your shorts http://shu84.blogspot.com

June 30, 2011 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Paulina said...

Bardzo ładny strój :)

June 30, 2011 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger ANNA said...

loooooooove the bag!

June 30, 2011 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

loving the look and that topshop bag is a beauty

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

June 30, 2011 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger KKATWALK said...

you look exellent <3 i'm jealous :))
xxx
check out my new post, dear

June 30, 2011 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

That bag is amazing!!

June 30, 2011 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger nirepetitcorner said...

i love your shorts!!! and your bag it´s so wonderful!!
kisses from spain!! Have a nice day!

June 30, 2011 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Abi said...

You look stunning.. xxx

http://allthingsprettyandsparkly.blogspot.com/

June 30, 2011 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Abi said...

You look stunning xxx

June 30, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Jessika said...

Heei pistin sulle s-postia kun halusin kysyä mistä ostit sen vaaleanpunaisen kuoren iphoneen? Tahon kanssa sellasen!:D Aateelin että vastaisit sieltä paremmin kun es oo varma että vastaaatko kommentteihin ollenkaa:D

June 30, 2011 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Ceri said...

Lovely outfit :)

June 30, 2011 at 9:26 PM  
Anonymous Petra said...

sul on niin ihanat hiukset (:

June 30, 2011 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

such a beautiful bag and simple outfit.

xo L.

June 30, 2011 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Fashionistka said...

Beautiful bag!

June 30, 2011 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Lookslikeperfect Blog said...

i really love this bag, very nice;)

June 30, 2011 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Shaki said...

I love your hair, and the bag is nice!!!

June 30, 2011 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Agnieszka said...

amazing bag! :D

June 30, 2011 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger A L E X A N N P said...

nice! i like it :)

June 30, 2011 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Such a beautiful bag!

June 30, 2011 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Wau, tosi kiva laukku <3

June 30, 2011 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger nastie said...

you're beautiful! i like your outfit and hair!!! boho!

http://theygoinghollywood.blogspot.com/

June 30, 2011 at 9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heiii kerro mistä toi kaunis koru on? ihana!

June 30, 2011 at 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cuttee :))

June 30, 2011 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger avinashi said...

i love the hippie bag !

http://aavinashi.blogspot.com/

June 30, 2011 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

tosi kaunis kuva susta :)

June 30, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

I really love the outfit. simple but so beautiful! :)

June 30, 2011 at 9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 30, 2011 at 10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey, new post! :D
Great bag!! I'm curious to hear about the blog things you talked about!
Love,
Emily

June 30, 2011 at 10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mieletön asu ja toi uus laukku, voi upeutta!♥

June 30, 2011 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You look so pretty ! Could you show ur make-up products ?
And you Outfit is great as well ! :)

June 30, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

the bag looks great!! and you too :)

June 30, 2011 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Cinja said...

nice look and great bag!!!

June 30, 2011 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Ihana laukku!! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com
www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

June 30, 2011 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oi, look lindo! Seu cabelo, a cor é natural??
Beijoos

June 30, 2011 at 10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic bag ! I love it !

June 30, 2011 at 11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't cut ur hair eveer it s so nice, love how u look !!and i like the places where u take ur pictures

June 30, 2011 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger Blueberry said...

You look so pretty ;D

http://nasz-styl-modaiuroda.blogspot.com/

June 30, 2011 at 11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so beautiful!!
and please, write more often :)

June 30, 2011 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger FLEUR DAILY said...

Love the bag!

X,

http://fleurdaily.blogspot.com

June 30, 2011 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Sophie Carmo said...

You are so nice. I love your bagg :-)

July 1, 2011 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

Aww this bag is amazing! :D

July 1, 2011 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Sonia said...

I love the bag !;)
http://sofijaas.blogspot.com/

July 1, 2011 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

hi! i'm a new reader! sorry for my bad english, i'm french.. this bag is SSSOO georgous ! Can you give me the line from TOPSHOP because i don't found it on this web site! sorry and thankssssxxxx

July 1, 2011 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger Kreuję Swoje Życie said...

i love this outfit :) <3

July 1, 2011 at 12:43 AM  
Blogger nakedqueen said...

where are you dear?
we miss you
we need your post:)

July 1, 2011 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger patrycja said...

i am totally in love with this bag!

pls, do outfit with thissss lovely a little bit hippie bag <3

July 1, 2011 at 1:16 AM  
Anonymous Rita said...

You're SO pretty !

Kisses :p,


* portuguese girl who loves your blog :p

July 1, 2011 at 1:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

SOOOOO cute!!!

~Mel

July 1, 2011 at 1:25 AM  
Anonymous Katty said...

Very cute outfit and cool bag :D

Love your blog!

July 1, 2011 at 1:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lovely bag <3

July 1, 2011 at 1:32 AM  
Blogger Elena Martínez Bengoechea said...

looove it! It is really nice:)

Elena from www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com

July 1, 2011 at 3:30 AM  
Blogger Katie Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous summer look! Always so pretty :) I love the bag!

xo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com

July 1, 2011 at 4:02 AM  
Blogger The Fancy Teacup said...

You always look so pretty! And what a darling new purse, instant love.

http://thefancyteacup.blogspot.com

July 1, 2011 at 4:48 AM  
Blogger BronsonBloopers said...

I think you could wear anything! I also really like the cross necklace you have!

http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com/

July 1, 2011 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger augustalolita said...

i love that bag <3

July 1, 2011 at 6:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So effortless and chic, I love this outfit... that bag is amazing too!

xo Teresa
www.teresalifeandstyle.blogspot.com
Check out my blog for 20% off at Swagger clothing.

July 1, 2011 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger Kayy said...

Love the bag(:
Great buy!

xoxo, Kay

July 1, 2011 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger AMY LEE said...

i've always been a fna of your style, but ive always wondered.. are you naturally this tan? or do you tan? you are super beautiful!

if you're ever bored...
http://www.moonriverr.blogspot.com

July 1, 2011 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Magda said...

The bag from Topshop is lovely!

July 1, 2011 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Samantha Erin said...

Oh my! The bag is so nice!

xx
S

http://aussi-belle.blogspot.com

July 1, 2011 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger xyxyc said...

Beautiful ♥
I love your hair !
xoxo ♥

July 1, 2011 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger fifi said...

gorgeous bag!

July 1, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely bag, I agree that the light colour is nicer. :)

July 1, 2011 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Amy Valentine said...

wow i love the bag! jealousss

July 1, 2011 at 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This bag from Topshop is really nice. :)

July 1, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Agnieszkowa_szafa said...

Gorgeous !!! Visit my blog to win lovely neckles http://agnieszkowa-szafa.blogspot.com/ Just live your mail adress in coment. Kisses

July 1, 2011 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger viva.la.noche said...

The bag is wonderful.
I love your outfit. :)

July 1, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger katerinza said...

amazing bag!♥

July 1, 2011 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger J's said...

Lovely outfit !

July 1, 2011 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger eliza said...

I love that bag, the feathers are so cute.

xx

July 1, 2011 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger luthienn said...

That bag is beautiful! I want one *_*
And you have perfect legs :)
kisses from Poland :)

July 1, 2011 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger magdalena maria said...

i love your bag from TOPSHOP <3

July 1, 2011 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger skinnylove23 said...

hi i watch your blog for a long time I'm new here now so plz visit me if u want;)
Beautiful bag I love feathers;)

http://skinnylove23.blogspot.com/

July 1, 2011 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger MANDY said...

me encanta tu nuevo bolso! ;)
:****

http://mmanndy.blogspot.com/

July 1, 2011 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Roos' notes | Roos said...

You are so pretty! And I love your outfit, and the bag.

July 1, 2011 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger R. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 1, 2011 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger R. said...

This bag is breath-taking! I want one for myself :D

http://addictedtosun.blogspot.com/

July 1, 2011 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Ema má mámu said...

I`m falling in love with your hair! And outfit is very nice :)

July 1, 2011 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Teresa Starling said...

oh, nice ^^
I love your style ♥

http://teresastarling.blogspot.com/

July 1, 2011 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I love your blog and that's the reason why I 've gave you an award!

Kisses from Hong Kong,
Nicole

July 1, 2011 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Isa Vasconcellos said...

I love your blog, mari!
:)

Kisses from Brazil!
reviravoltta.blogspot.com

July 1, 2011 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Jess Heath MUFX said...

Ooh your outfit is so gorgeous and I love your new bag!

July 1, 2011 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Nazlı said...

you're just amazing <3

July 1, 2011 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Chic and Clothes said...

You're so beautiful !!! <3

Lola - http://chicandclothes.blogspot.com/

July 1, 2011 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Dinah said...

You have such a lovely blog. Love your style, looks gorgeous ♥

xx Dinah

July 1, 2011 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Mekinking said...

the bag is awesome! and you look just so pretty!

July 1, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stunning!!
xoxo
http://a-few-sparks.blogspot.com/

July 1, 2011 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

The bag is amazing!


http://cockaignestyle.blogspot.com

July 1, 2011 at 6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Bag is amazing and you're so beatiful! Really you are a TopModel! ^^

July 1, 2011 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Helena said...

you're so sweet

July 1, 2011 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Legolas said...

ahh, such a lovely bag!

July 1, 2011 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Reckless Rekha. said...

You look amazing i saw the bag in topshop aswell so pretty check out my haul from topshop if you can <3

July 1, 2011 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger bvrska. said...

I love your legs! Great outfit :)

July 1, 2011 at 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so beautiful :)

July 1, 2011 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger  said...

you look so stunning :) and that bag is amazing!

July 1, 2011 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger xoxoS3LiNa~*~ said...

Hi, I just wanted to let you know, that I am absolutely in love with your blog! I love your style and you are gorgeous. <3

July 1, 2011 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Sä sitten osaat valita ne täydellisimmät laukut! Toi_on_Täydellinen. :o

July 1, 2011 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Sä sitten osaat valita ne täydellisimmät laukut! Toi_on_Täydellinen. :o

July 1, 2011 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger kelsey marie said...

that outfit is adorable, i love your style!

July 1, 2011 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger paullina_glog said...

HI!
i love your blog and have one guestion: wram what shop are your boots? i'm so interested in it :)

July 2, 2011 at 12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog, you are amazing and dresses very well, congratulations

July 2, 2011 at 1:19 AM  
Anonymous Hayet said...

where are you going ? i love your blog you're so sweet
xo xo take care of you ^^

July 2, 2011 at 1:53 AM  
Anonymous Hayet said...

Hi;why are you packing? where are you going?
i love your blog you're so sweet
take care xo xo ^^

July 2, 2011 at 1:55 AM  
Blogger Laila said...

I like your shoes! :D and the bag is so awesom!

July 2, 2011 at 1:58 AM  
Blogger LisasRuby said...

The bag is so amazing!

xx

http://lisasruby.blogspot.com/

July 2, 2011 at 3:54 AM  
Blogger Anto y Ninoska. said...

Your pictures are gorgeous! I want to know if you can answer this question: What camera do you use? I love photography and you're one of my favorites :)

July 2, 2011 at 5:18 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

That bag is so unique! I love it. Your outfits are always so effortlessly chic and beautiful.

http://shannonsometimes.blogspot.com/

July 2, 2011 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

I love your hair! And i´m very jealous :D..
The first Picture is awesome :)

http://mia-marlena.blogspot.com/

July 2, 2011 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger laBarbara said...

nice bag, i love it !


Barbara from http://la-sante-est-belle.blogspot.com/

July 2, 2011 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

So gourgeous))

July 2, 2011 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Wauw totally love the look!
x amber

July 2, 2011 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger IKS said...

oooh, this is wonderful. Not my style (sigh) but love it! the bag is so wonderful

July 3, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Annika said...

tosi kiva blogi ja paljon kivaa asiaa:)

käy katsastamassa myös blogini ja tykkää siellä studio differentistä:)
sillä siel on kiva arvonta kun 150 tykkääjää on täynnä.

t: annika

July 3, 2011 at 5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oot liian laiha...laihtunut jälleen...

July 3, 2011 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Marlena said...

I love this bag!
Perfect <3

July 4, 2011 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what a nice blog! I love it, wow.
I follow. I'd be very happy if you check out my blog and follow if you like it.
www.raisaland.blogspot.com

July 4, 2011 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

I really like your blog :) You´ve got a great style and beautiful pictures.

xx Vicki

visit mine: http://mybookofstyle-victoria.blogspot.com/

July 5, 2011 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger sonjai said...

oooi on kyl upea laukku! :o

July 5, 2011 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Lucia said...

i am in love with this bag. it looks so delicate as well with the feathers. loving your hair too, so pretty xxx

www.whothefuckismickjagger.blogspot.com

July 6, 2011 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger Yours Truly said...

Sooooo so amazing! You look wonderful :)
Loving the bag too :)

http://yourstrulysimona.blogspot.com/
-xo

July 6, 2011 at 1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You looked better skinnier. No offense.

July 7, 2011 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger melle lunettes said...

Love your new bag !!
Great look

July 7, 2011 at 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look very pretty !

http://bialystoklife.blogspot.com/

July 8, 2011 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Marisa said...

Where did you get this chain? i love it!

July 13, 2011 at 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bag! it's beautiful!

July 16, 2011 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Nadja said...

awesome bag!

July 23, 2011 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Magda said...

simple, nice set :)

July 29, 2011 at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home