chillin@the summerhouse
Istun just Pyhäjoen kirjaston pihalla, ainoo paikka missä pääsen nettiin täällä mökillä. Viime viikot on kulunut melkeen vaan mökkeillessä, ekana olin Tampereen lähettyvillä ja nyt Pyhäjoella! Alla kuvia jälkimmäisestä, niistä tulee kans aika hyvin selville mitä oon tehnyt: rentoutunut, syönyt, lukenut, dataillut yyym, ja käynyt kans kampaajalla! Tätä postausta tehdessä hyttyset on purru mua n.20 kertaa, eli taidanpa lähtee talsiin takas mökille päin! Ens viikolla toivon mukaan postailen jo kotoota :-)



















96 Comments:
I love your shirt and especially your hat! You look beautiful!!
xxx
www.miaslittlecorner.blogspot.com
I'd love you to stop by and have a look;D
Wonderful ring! I want it :)
See my blog
http://fleur-de-lisbym.blogspot.com/
Great pics :) You look so pretty ^^
The river looks beautiful, a great casual outfit, and your hair looks so shiny!
It would be mine
your pictures are great :)
love, Carlinka
Hei mistä tuo ruutupaita on? :----)
wonderful outfit! And i like the ring!
You look so pretty!!
I love your site! Every thing is beatiful!
Congratulations!!
Kisses!
see my blog:
www.belezadecreuzas.blogspot.com
Tosi kiva blogi sulla ja mahtava tyyli:) Me likes!
I love this pics:)
lovely pictures :) very beautiful !
nice summerhouse! i like it ^^
You have really beautiful hair! :)
See my blog
http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com/
hyvää kannatti odottaa :3
This is a perfect outfit for a bit of a summer relax! Loving it! :o)
xoxo
oh,you've got the alice-in-wonderland-cat-ring !
the pictures are very pretty.
you look great, lovely pics too
Wauw your pictures are beautiful. What kind of camera do u use?
So pretty!
(I still need a new camera)
Näytät tosi kauniista, niinku aina ! :-) rakastan tyyliäs ja hiuksias. plus et ihanii kuvii :>
i looovee your look and your style.
xoxoxoxox
:)
Very nice!
I love the ring and the hat *_*
ihana oot!! <3 voisitko laittaa ton mansikka-halloumisalaatin ohjee tänne et mitä siihen tulee? miten toi perunasalaatti tehää?:D
Marianna're brilliant :) love your style!!!!
xoxo
Mari write new post more and more...please!!! :)))
Ihania kuvia! Ja mäkin tahdon mökille oioi.. :D
oh its beautiful photo! what camera and lens do you have?
no pääsitkö kouluun .:)!!
lovely pictures <3
Could you give a link for your facebook? please!
that's a beautiful place <3
hi!
i really like your pictures and your style.
greetings from austria
you looks better than so thin.
i love your outfits. beautiful=)
Nice hat ;) You look beautiful!
PS. I like yours blog. ;)
you are so cute and nice...
lovely hat
Postaile __pikkasen__ useemmin vaan..
Hei! Missä päin teillä on mökki Pyhäjoella? Oon kans siellä joskus käynyt sukulaisten kesämökillä lomailemassa. :)
this is such a cute and perfect summer outfit! also: i am insanely envious of your beautiful hair and skin tone!
LOVE these outfits!
Minkä ikäinen sinä olet?:) 15-16 vuotias?
lovely blog...
i like ;-)
high 5
natalie
http://vielunsinn.blogspot.com/
How much do you weigh?
muakin kiinnostaa mökin sijainti kun siellä suunnilla olen asunut ennen :). Näyttäis olevan kuvia ainaki niskanmäeltä penkalta ja padolta?
you can give the link to your facebook?
Toivottavasti pääsit kouluun! :)
It's look like a really great time!
You look stunning, like always!
I just love your blog, your style is amazing!!
Following you xx
http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com
kysyisin hämmentyneenä poikana, että miksi et koskaan kato kameraan? :d
u look awsome! bu why u post so rarely ?! ;(
where is ur ring from? i love ur blog! greets =))
tosi hyvänlaatusia kuvia, ihania vaatteita ja ihana rusketus! monien muiden tapaan kysyn mikä kamera? ja postailisit vähä useammin :)
mitä ripsarii käytäääääääät :OO
Love your outfit, especially the hat. And your hair looks stunning!
http://all-eyes-on-me-hetty.blogspot.com
Onko sinun vanhempasi olleet huolissaan painosi rajusta laskusta?
OOOOOOeeee!U everything look so amazing!!!!!!! I very very like your blog!!!
great blog, amazing pics :) body shop.. best ever :) best wishes from Lithuania! xoxo
http://roseecoco.blogspot.com
ihanan kesäinen postaus! :-) tuli oikeen kunnon möksäfiilis, onneks pääsen itekin varmaan reilun viikon päästä rannikolle mökkeilemään.
Sun blogis kuuluu muutenkin ehdottomasti yksiin lemppareistani, vaikka postaustahti onkin aika harva, niin sulla on silti aina niin hienoja kuvia ja asuja, että niitä jaksaa odottaa. Että jatka samaan malliin vaan! :)
i love your hat and shirt and everything,great look!
http://laughing-in-the-purple-rain.blogspot.com/
Ihanan kesäfiilistely-kuvia! Kiva kun postasit pitkästä aikaa :)
Kattelin noita sun aiempia merkintöjä ja sul oli muutamia kuvia huoneestas , ihailin noita sun valkosia lipasto/hyllyköitä. Mistäs mahtaa olla kotoisin nuo ihanat löydöt?
glad to see you're back to a more healthy figure, you look absolutely stunning and i wish i would look like you!! love your blog ♥
you are so fabolous!
can you show us more pictures of your room?
i love, how you decorated it.
You look so cute in those clothes:)
can you translate your notes to english? :D
me encanta tu blog!!! Tu estilo me parece unico!!!
bss_
:)
www.gazzettadigiulietta.blogspot.com
ihania kuvia & vaatteita! oot matkustellu paljon ja sun huone ja rusketus ja pitkät hiukset...ja sulla on hyvä kamera! :D oon niin kade! mut hei ihanaa kesää!:)
i wonder who s the photographer?you dont use the self timer,do you?
Blogisi on loistava ja olet älyttömän kaunis, varsinkin kun vielä saisit painoa lisää. Ärsyttää vain kun postailet niin harvoin, etkä vastaa näihin kommentteihin.
whats name your facebook ;)))?
pyhäjoella? siis pohjanmaalla(ko) ? :->
I'm definitely following you! Loving the blog. :)
hej, you're beautiful! Could you translate your posts? I know you do it sometimes.. But I don't understand your language at all, as probably most of the visitors.. ;)
Kisses from Poland :D
cute hat!
Kapelusik i piesek super ! :)
your are so beautifull and your dog is pretty cute :)
Your blog is just awesome! Love it:-)
greets Sarah
i love your blog and your style.
really cute <3
check out my blog if you have time.
its all about FASHION.
love,
sarah from http://madame-lala.blogspot.com
Hi! I found your blog by your page on lookbook. I'm totally in love with your hair, how do you have it so long and healthy? You are really beautiful. Big kiss
Beautiful pics!
Just came across your blog! It is lovely!
colormenana.blogspot.com
You look beautiful! ;) I have the same hat:)
Kisses,
Ann.
See my blog :
www.pinacoolada.blogspot.com
I really like your blog even though I don't understand half of the things you write!
Lovely photos :)
Hei!
Oletko tietoinen, että kuvaasi (kuviasi?) on käytetty thinspiration-sivulla?
http://thinspiration-pictures.blogspot.com/2010/05/theres-only-one-way-to-succeed-in.html
Kind Regards from Poland :-)
You look beautiful ! And you have got sweet dog :D
Love :*
See my blog: www.lamb-fashion.blogspot.com
Why do you look at all the pics or down or side? foolishly
Uwielbiam Cię Marianna
xoxo A.
I have to say, you have an awesome blog and a great style ! ;D
x
wonderfull outfit!!!!
see my blog i hope you follow me
http://jadoremegusta.blogspot.com/
xx
Hello, I just fall on your blog. I find it very beautiful, and I love your outfits. And i visited your blog often now !
Kisses, laurie.
mmm there are photos cute
i'm so in love with your blog,
lovely,
see my blog, tell me what you think :D
http://glamorousfeeling.blogs.sapo.pt/
oi vitsi oot kaunis =)!!! ja AIVAN IHANA BLOGI !
ps. http://wish-in-my-dreams.blogspot.com/
Nice photos!
I have the same rings.
http://chezg.blogspot.com/
Hi Mariannan ! A couple days ago I found your blog and I'm just amazed ! Your fotos have a lot of soul, and I love your style ! You kinda look like Lauren Conrad, you remind me of her, she is an inspiration to me :)
Keep on posting !
Greetings from Portugal, Denise :)
mmm very very nace)
i do not want to suck up to you, but in the 12.th picture you look so much like lauren c. !! ^^
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home