Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

streetstyle

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

streetstyle

Niinkun jotkut on varmaan jo Emmin blogista bonggailleet, niin mä oon tossa Nikonin katumuotikampanjassa mukana kisaamassa Emmin kuvaamana, hihhii :) Suosikkiasua sieltä pääsee äänestämään tästä!

Translation: As some of you already might have noticed, I'm in a Nikon street-style campaign! You can vote for your favourite outfit here! 

nikon_marianna

// Alunperin ajattelin, etten painoasiasta blogiin kommentoisi, mutta kun sitä painoa täällä niin puidaan niin haluun tehdä jotkut asiat selväks. Tiedostan itekkin, että oon päässyt laihtumaan liikaa, ja tällä hetkellä mulla on tavoitteena nostaa painoa. Toivon, ettei kukaan ottaisi musta mallia, tai etten innostaisi ketään laihduttamaan. Toivottavasti tästä tuli nyt kaikille mun kanta selväksi, etten ihannoi liiallista laihuutta tai halua milläänlailla olla esimerkkinä. Ei tarvitse siis huolehtia liikoja, ja toivon ettei tästä enää kommentoitaisi. Kiitti. :-)

Translation: Originally I thought not to mention about my weight in the blog, but now that it's become such a discussed topic, I want to make some things clear. I know that I've lost too much weight and at the moment my goal is to gain some back! I don't want anyone to take me for an example or inspiration for losing weight. I hope you get that I'm not a fan of being super skinny and I'm trying to get my normal weight back. So no need to be worried and comment about it anymore, thanks :-)

114 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love U blog!

April 28, 2010 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Milja said...

Oot kova muija!

Miinusta tulee ehkä siitä, ettet oo vatsannu koko päivänä yhteenkä viestii ja et dataile...

April 28, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you start write english note. I'm from Poland and it's great to know about you more ;) how always great outfit ;) xoxo

April 28, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Sara Bow said...

i loove your outfit!

simple but great :D




X

April 28, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

apua, miten sun jalat on noin laihat? :s

April 28, 2010 at 11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, my name is Mirela and I'm Brazilian and a big fan of your style and I think that you're beautiful, I love your blog and I'm very happy that now have a translation because sometimes it's difficult to interpret just the photos. I didn't vote on the site because I don't understand anything of what was written, Finnish is much more difficult than English (and I'm not even sure if that site is in Finnish haha). xx

April 28, 2010 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Olkowa said...

i think, You're very beautiful but yours legs are a bit too thin.

greetings from poland!

April 28, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Hermke said...

I love your style. And your hair is so gorgous!

April 28, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

This outfit is absolutely amazing!!! I love everything about it!!

April 28, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Olkowa said...

and I wish you, good luck!

April 28, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh fuck! ;D
;D
next post ;D
loveeee u girl! ;D

April 28, 2010 at 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Eileen said...

your so beautiful! love your blog <3

April 28, 2010 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Lellow said...

Great outfit! Hair & shoes ♥

April 28, 2010 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Anya said...

Woooow! you very beautiful!!!
P.S. I love your blog)))

April 28, 2010 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

You are super duper pretty!

April 29, 2010 at 12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://mariannann.blogspot.com/2009/03/cherrycherryboomboom.html - great
now-very bad
you're too thin

April 29, 2010 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

again, thank you for the translation ;) you look beautiful !

I wanted to vote for you. too bad I don't understand a word :(

wish you all the best!

April 29, 2010 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger Gamze ♥ said...

Oh my God, You are interpreting your language into english. I'm soooo happy now, becaus i understand what you wrote. Thanks thanks thanks!!! I love your blog and your style and your so fucking pretty!! Like an angel.. ♥

April 29, 2010 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Kata said...

On niin hyvännäköisiä asukuvia, että on pakko ryhtyä lukijaksi! :)

April 29, 2010 at 12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you've lost much weight but you still look great.

April 29, 2010 at 1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm wish you could post almost everyday! HAHA I really love your blog and you clothes! xx

April 29, 2010 at 1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should do a hair and make up post! I love you hair... and your blog, of course haha.

April 29, 2010 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger amber and hilary said...

Lovely blog.
Check out our post on you:)

http://amberwhitecliffe.blogspot.com/

April 29, 2010 at 1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!I´m from BRAZIL and i just love your blog and your style!I´m glad that you started writing in english...beijo,tchau!

April 29, 2010 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger Cindy / Aka Chymecindy said...

So pretty!

April 29, 2010 at 6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oot vaan niin tajuttoman kaunis

April 29, 2010 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger blanq said...

u are one of the most beautiful bloggers that are out there ! i'm so so so so impressed by your blog.
I just wish you wouldnt post so rarely!

i cross my fingers for you; you look really thin right now, i hope that everything will turn out right : )

xxx

April 29, 2010 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Rina said...

Thank you so much for translation!!! I ♥ your blog!!! :)

April 29, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger lyvine said...

thanks for translating, I finally understand what your saying ;)

good luck with gaining weight, I was too thin aswell once, so I know what your going through right now :)

April 29, 2010 at 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad that you picked up the weight issue, because there can be girls out there who might try to copy your weight loss but also because it's nice to know that you're on track with yourself.

I used to be too thin myself, but didn't realize it until it was almost too late. I'm so happy to have read those last few sentences that you wrote.

Lots of love,
Emily

April 29, 2010 at 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kertositko vielä mistä noi vaatteet on ostettu? :)

April 29, 2010 at 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Äänestin sua, vaikka nuo sun jalat onki pelottavat! Mutta toivottavasti saat pikkuhiljaa taas painoo lisää :) Oot kuitenkin kaunis tyttö ja tykkään sun tyylistä!

April 29, 2010 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Aga said...

You're so pretty, and you don't have to take care of your weight! I don't think you're super skinny so don't worry :*

April 29, 2010 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger sandi said...

ihana asu!:) tää on niin mun lemppariblogi! <3

April 29, 2010 at 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oon kysellyt tätä ennenkin mutta et ole vastannut.... :(

eli miten oot saanut sun pohkeista noin upeat? tollaset tosi kivan malliset ja lihaksikkaat? KIIIITOS jos viitsit vastata :)

April 29, 2010 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Alina said...

Mariann! You're beauty and i really like u ! :) Kisses from Poland :)

April 29, 2010 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger choclair said...

looking great ;)

April 29, 2010 at 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mitä muka nuissa sun jaloissa on pelottavaa ? ettehän te lihavillekkaan kommentoi että miksi olet nuin lihava tai apua, sulla on paksut reidet ... mun mielestäni et oo mitenkään liian laiha vaan tosi nätti =)

April 29, 2010 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger polina said...

I'm from Poland and I want to tell you that you're very famous here:)

In my opinion you've always looked perfect and amazing, and add some kilos is a great idea!

Could you tell us how much (less) do you weigh???

I want to have your wardrobe 'cause your style and every outfit are fuckin' good!

Lovvv Ya! xD

April 29, 2010 at 12:58 PM  
Anonymous LadyLaine said...

ihanat vaatteet, saat ainaki mun äänen tosta asusta=) oot muutenki ihan älyttömän kaunis, ja sun hiukset on tosiaanki ihanat:) kiva ku kirjotat blogia ja että sulla on aika paljon kuvia aina<3

April 29, 2010 at 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Herranjumala miten rumat jalat!! Tikut vaan :/ kesällä ku oot ilman legginsejä/housuja nii näyttää varmaa viel karseemmalta.

April 29, 2010 at 1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nuo jalat on kyllä huolestuttavan laihat mutta hyvä että edes itse tiedostat asian ja otit sen puheeksi koska se monia häiritsee todella suuresti. jaksamisia ja koita saada painoa lisää! :)

April 29, 2010 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Neni said...

i don´t understand a word, but i like your blog and your pictures. your outfits are so great. and you´re so pretty.
in fact everything amazing ;)

April 29, 2010 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger the truth said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 29, 2010 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger the truth said...

love your blog :)

April 29, 2010 at 3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! it's great that you write in english too ;D i love your outfits please do more photos! do you have some tipps how to lose some weight .. to get a bikini body .. summer comes!! ;P

April 29, 2010 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Ihana asu, ja muutenkin koko sun blogi on tosi kiva :)

April 29, 2010 at 5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm from Poland and I love your style. I think you're beautiful! ;)you're very thin!

April 29, 2010 at 5:34 PM  
Anonymous ankka said...

niin ettekö lukeneet tota mariannan tekstiä?ei siitä painoasiasta tarvi enää vouhottaa!

April 29, 2010 at 6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't you read what Marianna said in this post? please stop stop STOP nagging and asking her about her weight

I wouldn't be happy either if some lo-lives would STILL make comments about my weight and looks, when i just said that they should stop it.

April 29, 2010 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Sonya Mantere said...

Hei, mistä pari postausta taaksepäin oleva tummanharmaa college on ostettu?

April 29, 2010 at 6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your weight, but it's not healty

April 29, 2010 at 6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marianna, i've got proposition for y ;>

maybe http://www.formspring.me/ ?
we can ask u about sth, and after u will answer on this questions ;>

u know, a lot of people here wrote that they want know sth about u sooo?! ; D

don't miss up, plssss ;]

kisses ;**

April 29, 2010 at 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyy ! ihana tyyli sulla(: ois kivaa jos voisit postaa useemmiin tykkään lukea sun blogia niin paljon(:
Ja tosta painojutusta, ni onnee siihen painonnostoon ! Itellä on kans vähän sama ongelma ni jos sul on jtn hyvii vinkkei ni kerro ihmees jos haluut(: ja sul on oikeesti tosi nätti kroppa(:

April 29, 2010 at 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marianna kärsit selkeesti syömishäriöstä ja kaikki sen huomaa;( etkö tajua että alat näyttämään rumemmalta ja rumemmalta koko ajan.koita nyt alkaa syömään siis enemmän ja terveellisesti,naisen täytyy saada rasvaa, hyvii rasvoi saa mm pähkinöist ja kalast... !!

April 29, 2010 at 7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mistä toi laukku on?

April 29, 2010 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Pilvi said...

Joo mun täytyy sanoa, että säikähdin jalkojesi kapeutta, tuntuu että katkeaisivat jos vähänkään koskettaa :( Mutta nämä asiat ovat jokaisen omia. En vaan toivo kellekään syömishäiriöiden ikäviä seurauksia. En fyysisiä tai etenkään henkisiä.

Kaikkea hyvää!

(Same in english just in case: I have to say that i freaked out because of your too thin legs. It looks like they'll break any minute. But these things are everybodys own personal decisions, who am I to judge. I just don't want to see young women to ruin their life becouse of the eating disordes. Not in a fysical or mental way.

Take care!)

April 29, 2010 at 7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kuinka paljon painat?

April 29, 2010 at 8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you please, make a closet tour (video)? :-)

April 29, 2010 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Perfect look!
x amber

April 29, 2010 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Gloria Silvia L. said...

As I said yesterday in my email, you look really good :)
I'm happy you decided to write the translation. Now I can understand more..

Kisses,
Gloria ♥‏

chicbitches.com

April 29, 2010 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Cindy Van Dyck said...

Fabulous as always! I really love your style!

April 29, 2010 at 9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihana asu ja oot tosi nätti :) vasta löysin sun blogin ja onneks löysin ;) mietin vaan et kuinka sul on näin paljon ulkomaalaisia lukijoita? kun on aika moni ulkomaalainen kommentoinut tähänki esimerkiks. jännä vaan ;)

April 29, 2010 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Camilla said...

LOVE.


INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

April 29, 2010 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have great style, but your legs are too skinny.

April 29, 2010 at 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^love, love, love ;-)

April 30, 2010 at 2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop writing about her weight! Yet she asked, not to mention the weight!!

April 30, 2010 at 2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but I really have to say that it looks disgusting. You're too thin!
You're such a nice, wonderful nd beautiful girl, why did you do that?
Problems with yourself???

take care!

April 30, 2010 at 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blogs !
You're a really inspiration for me!
I like the style because I wear it myself .. its really comfortable and very instyle !
Take care of you!

xoxo

April 30, 2010 at 5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oot niiiiiin kauniis!!!

April 30, 2010 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger vio said...

WOW!

April 30, 2010 at 6:38 PM  
Anonymous georgina said...

I think you look really nice!
you should be a model! :) hugs! xx

April 30, 2010 at 7:39 PM  
Anonymous georgina said...

i sooo wanna look like you! :) hugs! xx

April 30, 2010 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Saija Halminen said...

Oot oikeesti varmaa maailman nätein ihminen<3 =)

April 30, 2010 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Saija Halminen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 30, 2010 at 10:20 PM  
Anonymous mari said...

Tosta painosta ei tosiaa oo kiva huomautella, varsinki anonyymien ..

Vaikka olis alipainoinen, ei tarkota et on anorektikko joka ihannoi laihuutta jajajaja aaaaaaaf tajutkaa :/

April 30, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog, its one of my favourite around! Im so happy you are translating some of your blog posts now, I love what you write as well as what you wear! Good luck with the weight, you look georgous anyway xx

May 1, 2010 at 12:54 AM  
Blogger meii said...

Rakastan blogiasi! Olet todella kaunis tyttö, lisäksi sinulla on fantastinen tyyli :) Älä ole huolissasi painosi, olen varma, että onnistut palata alkuperäiseen muotoonsa. Terveisiä puola :*

May 1, 2010 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Anne-Hélène said...

I love your style (:

May 1, 2010 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger TrousersShoesandSkirts said...

Wow, love your jacket! And your hair is so pretty!

May 1, 2010 at 4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh, girl! you have to eat more :( i dont like to look at those pics where youre too thin! take care!

May 1, 2010 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

i think u shuold win :)
you are soo beautiful

May 1, 2010 at 5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Voitteko nyt OIKEESTI lopettaa ton painosta jauhamisen ku kerran marianna siitä jo itsekin mainitsi! RASITTAVAA

May 1, 2010 at 6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you tell where you bought the clothes? Especially the shoes and your shirt <3
Amazing outfit, youre so pretty.
Btw thanks for your transelation ... finally :D

May 1, 2010 at 6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do you do , to gain weight ? i'm superskinny too, and i want to gain weight, but nothing help :S

May 1, 2010 at 7:33 PM  
Anonymous Spring said...

Oooh thank You SO MUCH for starting translating Your posts! It feels great to actually know what You're writting about :D. I'm a huge fan of Yours :). I really love Youre style and I think You're absolutely beautiful! I hope You'll soon gain some weight back :*. I wish You good luck and I'm looking forward to Your new posts!

Kisees from Poland :*.

May 1, 2010 at 8:33 PM  
Anonymous Laura said...

:-* can't wait to see the next post!

May 1, 2010 at 8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Äää.. Oot laihtunut taas (ja tuo on kamalan näköstä):( Oon kuitenki tosi helpottunu et sanoit tossa, et nostat nyt painoa.. Tsemit tyttö!

May 1, 2010 at 11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No täällä ainakin on yksi jonka mielestä näytät hyvältä no matter what! Enkä kyllä usko olevani ainoa.

Keep it up!

May 1, 2010 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 2, 2010 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woww...first I want to thank you for the translation =) very very great! I hope you'll write more often and keep on translating- that would be soooo super!
You wrote that you want to put on some weight...mhmm you should, because its very unhealty..Actually I didn't wanted to write that, but I think here are a lot of people who think you are an inspiration and you can read that they are asking for you "secret" (how to loose weight)..I think you are soo very very beautiful and your style is amazing, so they think you are just great ..and skinny..and they have to be like you..(too skinny)! But you were more great with more weight, you understand? One year ago I had anorexia..I know how hard it is to put on weight and to see all the eyes staring of your thin body..I hope you can do it..I don't know why you lost so much weight, I just know that its soo unhealty and that you (might) don't want to say the reason...I just want to say: Keep beeing strong, you are a great person, if you want you can handle it! Keep fighting ;D
Greets from Germany

May 2, 2010 at 12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hyvänen aika hei! Miks kaikkien täällä pitää valittaa bloginpitäjän laihuudesta? Minusta hän ei ainakaan ole liian laiha (joo, en sitten ole mikään anorektikko, joka ihannoi laihuutta, ehen) vaan ihan normaalin ja nätin näkönen tyttönen, jolla on aivan mahtava tyyli ja kiva blogi. Ettehän te mene sanomaan kellekkään lihavallekkaan, että "Hyi kamala, kun sun maha on noin iso!" / "Yäk, mitkä läskireidet!" tms.. On hyvä, että bloginpitäjä itse tiedostaa asian, jos siinä jotain tiedostettavaa on, mutta jättäkää hänet jo rauhaan, laihaksi haukkuminenkin voi satuttaa.

May 2, 2010 at 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Laiha (mut ylpee siitä) said...

Eihän noi jalat oo ees pelottavat? Jos ihminen on päässy laihtumaan ja tiedostaa sen itekki ni ei sitä tartte kommentoida. Ite oon aina ollu normaalia laihempi ja alipainoinen. Silti syön normaalisti, mulla on normaalit muodot ja terveelliset elämäntavat. Ja moni ei tajuu sitä miten laihaksi "haukkuminen" voi satuttaa. Se satuttaa yhtä paljon ku, joku tulis sanomaan "hyi helv***i sun maha hyllyy ällöttävästi!" . Jotkut ihmiset ei voi painolleen mitään, joten antakaa nyt jo asian olla. Kiitos.

May 2, 2010 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

amazing style you have and i just adore your hair!

May 2, 2010 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger agata said...

great outfit and lovely blog, gonna follow :)

May 2, 2010 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Bom said...

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD?! DIDN'T YOU IDIOTS READ WHAT MARIANNA WROTE?!?!?! Appearantly not. I think most of you just saw the picture, didn't look at the text and rushed to comment thin she looks. Are you really THAT STUPID?! -.-

Marianna knows that she's too thin. That's what she wrote.

May 2, 2010 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Drusilla said...

really great :)

May 3, 2010 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Oh, thanks for translation into English. I'm so glad that I can read your blog, not only watching photos :)

By the way I'm not a fan of very skinny bodies too. I don't think that's beautiful and in addition that's not good for health.

May 4, 2010 at 9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh thank You so much for starting translating Your posts!i think, You're very beautiful but yours legs are a bit too thin, please take care.

greetings from germany!

May 4, 2010 at 10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oisin äänestäny tätä kuvaa mut oot liian laiha nii se ''pilas'' tän kuvan.. mut tosiaa jos sulla ei olis vääristynyttä kuvaa naisen kropasta, et postais kuvia jos sulla näkyy jalat.. toivon että tiedostat et toi on sairasta, tiiän varsin hyvin koska paras ystäväni on ollut normaali aina mut nyt viimeset kaks vuotta se on ollu sun näkönen! tai siis yhtä laiha, ja se on vaarallista terveydelle, ja se TULEE vaikuttamaan koko elimistöön ennnemin tai myöhemmin. get help

May 5, 2010 at 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oot tajuttoman kaunis mutta kädet ovat niin hennot... tekee pahaa katsoa :-(

May 6, 2010 at 9:24 PM  
Anonymous E said...

Kaunis, kaunis tyttö ja ihania vaatteita! Itse omaan samanlaisen vartalomallin tällä hetkellä, tsemppiä painonnostoon, muiden kommentit joskus kolahtaa pahasti, mutta laihuus ei haittaa kun on muuten fyysisesti terve. :)
Heitettäiskö täällä läskille samoja huomautuksia? Miettikää vähän.

May 6, 2010 at 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tuo on niin totta, mitä E sanoi. Sitäpaitsi, hitostako ihmiset voi tietää laihtumisen syytä - mariannan tai kenenkään muunkaan kohdalla!

May 7, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow,you're so beautiful and delicate =oooo! love your clothes and style,I'm addicted to your blog !

May 7, 2010 at 6:12 PM  
Anonymous Sabina juliet said...

NUO HIUKSETT, oi että !=)

-sabina juliet

May 8, 2010 at 6:12 PM  
Anonymous venlay said...

Toivottavasti saat haluamasi painon lisää :)
Ärsyttää kuitenki miten ihmiset heti olettaa että voi kommentoida laihan ihmisen kuvia tuohon tyyliin.

May 9, 2010 at 10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your blog!!!! u are beautiful with an amazing style...very inspiringxoxo

May 11, 2010 at 2:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jos olet ostanut nämä kengät? Ole hyvä ja vastaa minulle e-mail: raplejdi1993@vp.pl

May 12, 2010 at 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Parin edellisen kommentoijan kommentit täysin totta: laihaksi kutsuminen saattaa satuttaa toisia ja tuntua inhottavalta, jos ko. ihminen yrittää lihoa, muttei vaan saa painoa kertymään. tässä tapauksessa siitä tuskin on kuitenkaan kysymys ja eiköhän sen jokainen kuvia yhtään tarkemmin katsova tiedä.....

May 25, 2010 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Yasmine Yacut said...

Love your blog :) keep updating!

May 31, 2010 at 8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your blog, you inspire me to change my style, because I forgot that shopping brings me a lot of fun. And don't listen to people who tell you, that you are too thin. You are perfect and all clothes fits you. That's great, really. I'm waiting for more posts and thanks for translation;-)
Best wishes from Poland

June 9, 2010 at 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for translating your notes now! I love your blog. Your outfits and your style are so damn gorgeous!!! <3
I try to change my style and you're a fabulous inspiration!
Best wishes from Germany!

June 11, 2010 at 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihmiset hei, vähän kunnioitusta blogin kirjottajaa kohtaan. Terveys ja paino ovat yksityisasioita, joiden kommentointi ei todellakaan kuulu julkiseen blogiin. Tuntuu pahalta lukea noin ajattelemattomia viestejä vielä kun marianna nimenomaan PYYSI lopettamaan niiden jättämisen.

Please show some respect towards her and stop commenting on her weight, health and body like she asked. Give her some privacy.

September 4, 2010 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

where is your outfit from? It's beautiful!

December 23, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home